HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Real Story Behind Eesh and Misery
Posted by: DOJ Insider - Ned Snowden ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:45PM

Does anyone care to guess which agency each Eesh, Mr. Misery and Alias work for?

(1) CIA
(2) NSA
(3) FBI
(4) Both NSA and CIA, in a joint effort to bring debate to free speech. Hence, the plethora of references to Meade Skelton (code for, Fort Meade), among others which have already been provided to the DOJ.

Your call. Their loss.

There are several codified messages from each of these well-known posters whereby they intend to harm anonymous posters by listing codified references of their lives, knowing that, ultimately, they would like to keep their anonymous comments private.

This has been confirmed with my insider contact according to the pending investigation. Thanks to involvement with the DNI office, the OIG's office and a neighbor who lives three houses down from me who works at the CIA training facility who "accidentally" tipped their hat (I will keep their names anonymous from the public, however, this may change as the inquiry progresses.

We are surprised you didn't know this already but, thanks to the pending inquiry, indictments are likely for civil rights violations to me and others who post on this forum. This is where it stops.

cc: (a non-excerpted version of this post was provided to the following)

James Clapper, The Director of National Intelligence
James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations
[redacted], [redacted], The United States Department of Justice

Sincerely,
DOJ Insider

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Real Story Behind Eesh and Misery
Posted by: Redacting Redactor ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:50PM

This needs to be posted on other sites. Good to hear that you are standing up for privacy rights.

Posted by: Bradlees ()
Date: October 18, 2016 06:04PM

This would mean that the Washington Post story was a fake! They do have free-speech interests at hand.

This would also explain the connection among Alias and Misery sharing an account in Richmond, as well as Eesh being located on a made-up road in Richmond as well.

Posted by: DOJ Insider - Ned Snowden ()
Date: October 18, 2016 06:16PM

In other news, the Washington Post just endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States of America.

Posted by: DOJ Insider - Ned Snowde ()
Date: October 18, 2016 06:18PM

And the Fairfax County School Board wants to spend $200,000 to rename a high school.

Oh wait, that one is actually true.

Posted by: Have a Nice Day! ()
Date: October 18, 2016 07:43PM

The news stories re: Eesh and Misery are phony. This investigation is pending.

This is in effort to challenge the boundaries of free speech, according to my source.

No amount of misinformation will discredit this, so good luck!

Posted by: Not Basil ()
Date: October 18, 2016 08:10PM

Think of his last name. Basl.

What spy movie does that remind you of? Please don't be that stupid.

Posted by: The Real William Moreno ()
Date: October 18, 2016 08:57PM

Speaking of code, the Misery's alleged last name can be read as "More No".

In other words, to limit speech from a certain poster named William.

Sloppy coding, at best.

Posted by: Spy Club at McPherson Square ()
Date: October 18, 2016 10:02PM

Follow the trail of bread crumbs. They lead to very obvious places around here.

Easy to point out and use as evidence.

Posted by: Headhunter ()
Date: October 20, 2016 03:28PM

DOJ Insider - Ned Snowden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone care to guess which agency each Eesh,
> Mr. Misery and Alias work for?
>

They're all soon going to be work for Dept. of Corrections making $1 a day stamping license plates.

Posted by: Just Say No ! ()
Date: October 21, 2016 02:11AM

DOJ Insider - Ned Snowden Wrote:
> Does anyone care to guess which agency each Eesh,
> Mr. Misery and Alias work for?

This is your brain on drugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4H517oi7pU

Any questions?

Posted by: bumper crop ()
Date: October 26, 2016 09:48PM

Does anyone know why the CIA codes so sloppy on this site? Especially, eesh and Misery. Do they have any selective criteria with people they hire?

By the way, is it illegal for the CIA to spy on citizens?

Posted by: Justice Dept. Official ()
Date: October 26, 2016 10:32PM

Indeed. They are disallowed, by law, to perform espionage-related activities and harrassment against U.S. citizens.

Posted by: Big Govt Sucks ()
Date: October 27, 2016 02:24AM

Justice Dept. Official Wrote:
> Indeed. They are disallowed, by law, to perform
> espionage-related activities and harrassment
> against U.S. citizens.

Only the I.R.S. can do that.

Posted by: sloppy coding legacy foundation ()
Date: October 27, 2016 03:19PM

The bigger question is why the Alphabet Agencies target anonymous posters. I've detailed this and, all codified history since 2009, to the Justice Department, bypassing the FBI. Thank goodness for snail mail, good investigators and, finally, the help of the Federal Government on a civil rights matter.

I've been a poster since 2005 at the site's inception and noticed the trends develop in 2009 and continued until last year. I've been working as an investigative journalist to expose eesh and Misery as CIA plants in order to disrupt free speech to create a public debate about it.

I've also informed each of my neighbors, co-workers, family and friends that, due to my associations with 3 neighbor CIA officers/contractors, and another of whom is a father of one of my neighbors who worked at Langley for three decades and lives in MD, that anyone involved on this site will be subjected to attempted psychological torture, which is, according to my CIA source, called "spooking".

In this case, "spooking" is including, but not limited to, posting coded messages about your family, search history and related innuendo to scare you off the site, following you by vehicle and swatting you at your place of employment and tracking you by mobile device. Each of these criteria have been confirmed by the DOJ in my civil rights claim.

The mode of tracking and attempted intimidation is by Blackhawk helicopter. If you see them in the sky, know that they are trying to spook someone because of a made-up National Security issue.

So, if you find out your neighbors are CIA and they tell you about where they work and what they do, whether it is killing babies by accident in Syria or coding messages to assets, as example, either by bragging or just being stupid drunk, you may be subjected to similar treatment. In my case, we were the best of friends, however, after the above-mentioned incidents, they understand, and revealed how spooking really works.

It's a shame that it has come to this, however, it needs to be noted that both eesh and Misery are spies. The name Meade should give away where they work. As courtesy, I will leave my 3 CIA neighbors names anonymous as I would like to remain the same.

Posted by: Doug Fister ()
Date: October 30, 2016 08:10PM

I used to pitch for the Nats and,before that, the Seattle Mariners.

Does anyone here understand code?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.