HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Monique Wells (local tranny)
Posted by: mOMoFoSHow ()
Date: October 16, 2016 06:53AM

What is the status of the local trans "boy" I heard he is locked up for some ghetto hulibalue

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monique Wells (local tranny)
Posted by: Hello8666 ()
Date: October 17, 2016 03:52AM

Who knows what her out his status is

Posted by: currently incarcerated ()
Date: October 17, 2016 04:47AM

mOMoFoSHow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the status of the local trans "boy" I
> heard he is locked up for some ghetto hulibalue
Attachments:
11082014192415.jpg

Posted by: I would hit it! ()
Date: October 17, 2016 07:04AM

I'm a married white guy and I would tear her up!
I realize it's a photoshopped picture, but still.

Posted by: photos ()
Date: October 17, 2016 08:44AM

These are actual photos of Moreno Crime Family associate "Monique Danette Wells" aka "Lizzie" ake "Monique Cannaday" aka "Monique Santana" aka many other aliases. She/He is currently incarcerated in the Fairfax County Jail.
Attachments:
fat_mo.jpg
20160421_125603_50.jpg

Posted by: for what? ()
Date: October 17, 2016 09:26AM

why in jail?

Posted by: vmkKu ()
Date: October 17, 2016 09:43AM

Violation of probation and some kind of domestic violence charge, and possibly other charges. Details are sparse but "Monique" was somehow involved in the SWAT team standoff back in September that caused the police to shut down a road in Fairfax City. The banned poster William Moreno aka "Mr. Misery" was involved in some way.

Posted by: Right angle cafe ()
Date: October 18, 2016 09:11PM

Is that right angle cafe on ft 50?

Posted by: No Mo Wells ()
Date: October 18, 2016 09:16PM

That story is fake. Her real name is [redacted] since she's an undercover informant.

Posted by: No ()
Date: October 19, 2016 03:02AM

I went to high school with that NOG. Her name was Monique wells back then as well. I don't think she was an informant at age 16

Posted by: she's a Moreno gang member ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:33AM

She's an accomplice of the Moreno Crime Family of Sterling, and a close associate of the self-admitted pedophile William Robert Moreno himself.
Attachments:
sterling moreno william sharon kay moreno.jpg

Posted by: Pedo and Tranny ()
Date: October 19, 2016 03:51PM

The pedophile William Robert Moreno and his tranny accomplice Monique Wells.
Attachments:
W&MHJ.jpg

Posted by: warning... ()
Date: October 19, 2016 05:39PM

There is a hearing tomorrow where a judge will consider releasing Monique from jail so she can resume her terror campaign. If that happens, Fairfax Underground can expect a flood of spam and attacks.

Posted by: Lolwowzers ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:53PM

Monique will surely see this post when she gets out and start blowing up like a firework

Posted by: Hey77777 ()
Date: October 20, 2016 11:44PM

Monique case has been continued she will remain in jail till at least December 15, another drug dealing NOG off the streets

Posted by: in the stands ()
Date: October 21, 2016 06:48AM

Sucks to be her!

She is finally finding out she is NOT untouchable- she fucked HER OWN LIFE up ALL BY HERSELF.

If she had just ignored the bullshit on this board, kept her job and boyfriend, paid off her fines, got her license back legit, got her little apartment, and went to buy HER OWN little kia (i mean damn, who can't get financed for a KIA? Worse case she could have brought her paystubs to eastern motors! They literally finance anyone breathing with a paystub and an SSN!) instead of trying to impress people ON THE INTERNET WHO HAVE NO MEANING IN REAL LIFE she would have been ok.

But noooo...she HAD TO have the last word- and she got her wish- she can rant all she wants in jail now! LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

WINNERS don't worry about what other people think of them. They do what is best FOR THEMSELVES to make sure THEY are a success. SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE. Showing off and being a fake gangster gets you NOWHERE. And now that she's got a record, kiss any job paying better than $10 an hour GOODBYE! Regardless of who she knows- that background check don't lie!!! If the OFFICIAL COURT RECORDS say you are a fuckup guess what....

As a hiring manager for a fortune 500 corporation-----

A few speeding tickets, ok that happens.

DWI? I can excuse that too ONCE. We all got drunk and drove when we should not have at least once in our lives. Even I admit to that.

Drugs- depends if it was simple possession or dealing. Possession I can work with if it was not past 3 years, dealing, nope sorry that was deliberate.

Even bankruptcy I can understand in certain cases (especially medical bills, that happens too). A

Anything else? YOUR APPLICATION GOES IN THE TRASH.

Good luck Monique, you're gonna need it!! May I advise Labor Ready- I have seen people fresh out of jail get a job with them. $9 and you will be literally shoveling shit but hey it's a legit w-2 job. But Clark Construction and the like would NOT hire you. I was going to say a trucker, but looking at your "license" that is out too.

Posted by: Missed her true calling ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:38PM

Monique is actually a somewhat talented music producer. See her video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hV3hvH_4E

Posted by: Trap ()
Date: October 21, 2016 08:51PM

Dope beats. Coulda gone big.

Posted by: irony ()
Date: October 22, 2016 11:29AM

Missed her true calling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monique is actually a somewhat talented music
> producer. See her video here:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hV3hvH_4E

The video and music is actually pretty good. With that kind of resume she could get a job with some political organization. The bizarre aspect of this video is that Monique Wells is currently testifying FOR William Robert Moreno in his defamation case against other people.

Posted by: NSA Inside Her ()
Date: October 26, 2016 09:33PM

Monique Wells is code for Mo' Wills. It's a tip off for a post made back in the day whereby a certain poster used the word unique, and his first name is Will. Monique Wells is, in other words, the same as Mo' Wills.

I say this because this is how the agency operates. Just understand that you are getting played, and this is according to my CIA neighbors. They fucked up speaking while drunk.

Posted by: Lol12333 ()
Date: October 26, 2016 11:35PM

Dude I've know that noglet since high school . Too dumb to be used or trusted for NSA projects

Posted by: J6PXh ()
Date: October 27, 2016 09:57PM

i take it she's too well paid by Gerry to contest an internet spot with Bailey Jay by posting shots or even saying a damn word

i think Gerry pays FCPS teachers (and uses gov to arrange deals for) just so they can live without men raising children and be "too busy for those unloyal un-Gerry paid men"

that while he's forklifting money to mexicans to breed

he must of been hexed by a vodo queen while masterbating to National Geographic. that's my theory anyway. i NEVER masterbated to the voodo page are you kidding? not even topless no way. if you under 45 your clueless forget that comment

Posted by: TKLhL ()
Date: October 27, 2016 10:00PM

was this the issue Gerry! out with it!

i'm going to watch closely what he wears for halloween
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Good Pension, I Hear ()
Date: October 30, 2016 08:01PM

She will fade away now that she has been outed as a federal employee/agent.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.