HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All Sixteen Trump Accusers Lied - Admit Last Minute Attempt By Clinton Crime family to Swing Election
Posted by: Redstate * ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:39PM

Well, that did not take long.

Turns out that all those accusers lied. They were all been prepped by the Clinton campaign, some up to a year in advance, and were provided with both the timing and the scripts to use.

The Clinton-supporting media eagerly played along. Example: Google "Discredit Trump Accusers" and you will find page after page of stories on how Trump is "trying" to discredit his accusers.

What you won't are the real journalists who dug deeper. One example:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

All this effort is to draw attention away from the Clinton scandals, her failures over the past thirty years making a fortune by being in Government, and how her campaign is funded by foreign states and corporations who put America last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Sixteen Trump Accusers Lied - Admit Last Minute Attempt By Clinton Crime family to Swing Election
Posted by: Mary Mary ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:46PM

Why didn't these "victims" come forward 30 years ago? Could've scored a hefty sum from a billionaire. I call BS.

#nextfaketrumpvictim

Re: All Sixteen Trump Accusers Lied - Admit Last Minute Attempt By Clinton Crime family to Swing Election
Posted by: Here's Number 1 ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:48PM

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

Posted by: Impossible ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:49PM

It's was also proven that the armrests on that plane could not be lifted.

Clinton Lies. More Lies.

Posted by: Ass ume ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:50PM

Some Democrats still don't believe Bill Clinton's accusers.

Hillary led the effort to bring them down.

Bill's rape victims.

Posted by: Here We Go Again ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:57PM

Bullshit debunking effort already discredited in this thread, which is where it should be in Off Topic...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2353890.html

You people really are stupid.

Posted by: Trumped Up ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:04PM

Statement from the accuser's first cousin:

"I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump. For almost a decade, my cousin would talk about how much she looked up to Mr. Trump and viewed him as an inspiration – a success story she wanted to copy. Summer would also talk about how kind and caring Mr. Trump was on the show, and how he would even visit children in hospitals without telling the press. She has praised the good things he's done for her life, and in fact she converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters even though we’ve never been active in politics before.

“That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump. That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.” – John Barry, Mission Viejo, CA (first cousin of Summer Zervos)

Date: October 15, 2016 09:05PM

Impossible Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's was also proven that the armrests on that
> plane could not be lifted.
>
> Clinton Lies. More Lies.

Alex Jones lies propagated by the nutty right wing media that actually spend their time on this kind of bullshit. From CNN money...

But a 1979 flight attendant manual furnished by the Braniff Airways Foundation stated "the arm rests in first class are removable by pulling up."

Date: October 15, 2016 09:12PM

Here's Number 1 Wrote:
> Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is
> countering claims that the GOP presidential
> nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight
> more than three decades ago.
>
> The man says he was sitting across from the
> accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because
> he was incensed by her account — which is at
> odds with what he witnessed.
>
> “I have only met this accuser once and frankly
> cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that
> Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he
> not do so (and I was present at all times) but it
> was she that was the one being flirtatious,”
> Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to
> The Post by the Trump campaign.
>
> In an exclusive interview arranged by the
> campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight
> — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds
> claimed Trump groped her.
>
> Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the
> first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing
> inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit,
> he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and
> cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight
> companion.
>
> Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying
> too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.
>
> “She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said
> of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when
> Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.
>
> There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds
> was “very much in your face” with the real
> estate developer.

Gilberthorpe was a self-admitted pimp who peddled underage boys to British politicians. Multiple sources on that one. Great alibi, Trump.

Posted by: Here We Go Again * ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:13PM

Poll results:

97.46% of people who read the accusations don't believe them.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/proof-new-york-times-accuser-made-story-trumps-groping-confirmed1/

Posted by: Clean Wall ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:15PM

The accusations don't need to stick.

Just distract.

Posted by: it's really very simple ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:42PM

I'd believe it a lot more if these women had come out a year ago and if Gloria Allred were not involved (remember Duke Lacrosse?)

The airplane thing rings of falsity. Any woman being groped like that would get up immediately. And, how often does an airline stewardess move someone up to First Class when they are already sitting in coach? Odd story.

The woman in the bar doesn't remember who was with her? Of course you would if something like that happened.

The woman who said he assaulted her in a hotel in CA, wrote to his assistant asking for his help and wrote glowing things about him two or three months ago.

Another woman said he kissed her on the lips in front of her family at brunch. That is not assault in my book.

Trump is a creep and he has likely made inappropriate passes, but I think these stories are bogus.

These women are opportunists.

Posted by: This Is Just Sad ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:48PM

Here We Go Again * Wrote:
> Poll results:
>
> 97.46% of people who read the accusations don't
> believe them.
>
> http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/proof-new-york-
> times-accuser-made-story-trumps-groping-confirmed1
> /

You are so full of shit. That is a link to some crappy site that has 'PROOF - CONFIRMED!' that the plane accuser was lying. Their primary piece of evidence is that the 74 year old woman got the model of the plane she flew thirty years ago wrong. Pathetic.

Posted by: Lying Hillary and Her Puppets ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:54PM

LOL Waiting till October for The Surprise!! I call Bullshit..

Now what about those Emails?? Benghazi?? Libya ?? Corupt Hillary the lyingest person ever to run as President. Even Obama did not come into office with a huge cloud of Scandle and Lies over his head .. Not to mention Crimes against the people of the USA with National Security Classified information..

DAJAX
Attachments:
LyingHillary.jpg

Posted by: Yes, It Is Simple ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:06PM

it's really very simple Wrote:
> I'd believe it a lot more if these women had come
> out a year ago and if Gloria Allred were not
> involved (remember Duke Lacrosse?)

Even I knew the Duke charges were bogus. It was pretty obvious.

> The airplane thing rings of falsity. Any woman
> being groped like that would get up immediately.

Someone asked how long the transaction with Trump took. She guessed fifteen minutes. She had spent a while conversing amicably with Trump beforehand and eating dinner.

> And, how often does an airline stewardess move
> someone up to First Class when they are already
> sitting in coach? Odd story.

Actually, that happened to me and my business associate once. I was thrilled.

> The woman in the bar doesn't remember who was with
> her? Of course you would if something like that
> happened.

Maybe yes, maybe no. It was a long time ago.

> The woman who said he assaulted her in a hotel in
> CA, wrote to his assistant asking for his help and
> wrote glowing things about him two or three months
> ago.

I can't remember which of the many assaultees that is.

> Another woman said he kissed her on the lips in
> front of her family at brunch. That is not
> assault in my book.

WHAT?!?

> Trump is a creep and he has likely made
> inappropriate passes, but I think these stories
> are bogus.

I find it interesting how many men are willing to believe Trump over these women.

> These women are opportunists.

No, they are not. Most of them have a lot to lose and absolutely nothing to gain by coming forward. The statute of limitations to sue has passed in most cases. In terms of publicity, would you want to spend you're fifteen minutes of fame being dragged through the mud? I don't think so.

Posted by: Yes They Will Gain With ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:10PM

Democrats offering them jobs ..Gifts.. What.. Are you that stupid ...shill?? Don't think that WE ARE That Stupid!

Corrupt Hillary and Her Puppets!

DAJAX

Posted by: ARE You That Stupid? ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:20PM

Yes They Will Gain With Wrote:
> Democrats offering them jobs ..Gifts.. What.. Are
> you that stupid ...shill?? Don't think that WE ARE
> That Stupid!
>
> Corrupt Hillary and Her Puppets!
>
> DAJAX

With all due respect, DAJAX, you live in a trailer in some Godforsaken town in buttscratch Virginia where most of the women weigh four hundred pounds and have three teeth at most. I'll let that stand on its own.

Posted by: All Sixteen Trump Accusers Lied ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:31PM

All Sixteen Trump Accusers Lied

Good one! LOL!

Posted by: Desperate libtards ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:45PM

Attachments:
efa113cf65b81f3be204843840623ecd5cd8f772de47d047534bfcf786deba7b_1.jpg

Posted by: All SIXTEEN Trump Accusers Lied? ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:52PM

Attachments:
trumpkiss.jpg

Posted by: This shit is such a non-issue ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:58PM

It's all fake. Nobody cares.

Posted by: The Towns Name Is ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:59PM

>With all due respect, DAJAX, you live in a trailer in some Godforsaken town in buttscratch Virginia where most of the women weigh four hundred pounds and have three teeth at most. I'll let that stand on its own.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gods Country! And I weigh almost 350 pounds and have Five teeth at most too! So Were Even! Some how I will have to figure that out as I am a 99.9 AKA a 999 ! Were Even?

I appreciate your "With All Due Respect" and wish you and your family well and enjoy the next coming days of "Indian Summer" ..

DAJAX Not PC at All ..It Is Indian Summer! ENJOY and Forget this election for the next week! Ya Baby!

Don't Forget Its a "Dilapidated Trailer" And Its Payday Steak and Beer weekend Too "In The Park"

Posted by: Truce ()
Date: October 16, 2016 12:14AM

The Towns Name Is Wrote:
> >With all due respect, DAJAX, you live in a
> trailer in some Godforsaken town in buttscratch
> Virginia where most of the women weigh four
> hundred pounds and have three teeth at most. I'll
> let that stand on its own.
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------
>
> Gods Country! And I weigh almost 350 pounds and
> have Five teeth at most too! So Were Even! Some
> how I will have to figure that out as I am a 99.9
> AKA a 999 ! Were Even?
>
> I appreciate your "With All Due Respect" and wish
> you and your family well and enjoy the next coming
> days of "Indian Summer" ..
>
> DAJAX Not PC at All ..It Is Indian Summer! ENJOY
> and Forget this election for the next week! Ya
> Baby!
>
> Don't Forget Its a "Dilapidated Trailer" And Its
> Payday Steak and Beer weekend Too "In The Park"

I have to hand it to you, DAJAX, at least you have a sense of humor and enjoy your life, unlike most of the bitter right wing trolls on this site.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 16, 2016 05:47AM

But despite all this stiff competition, Jim Hoft (aka Gateway Pundit) stands out as uniquely incompetent. Hoft runs with (or spawns) almost every inane story that bubbles up in the conservative blogosphere, has proven that he has absolutely no vetting process for the sources he cites, and apparently has a hard time with basic reading comprehension.

Hoft -- who has modeled for a John Deere catalogue and "played a cop on 'Unsolved Mysteries' twice" -- has "never had any training in politics or journalism," but now has the "#8 ranked political blog in the United States" that is "frequently mentioned on top national news shows."

Indeed, in spite of the fact that Hoft embarrasses himself on a near-daily basis and has shown time and again that he is either willfully dishonest or staggeringly inept, he has managed to carve out a role as one of the most-read, most respected writers in the conservative blogosphere. And his influence extends beyond the blogs. Hoft's stories are regularly featured on Fox News' Fox Nation website, and he has been cited as a source on-air by Fox News on multiple occasions.

Hoft's ongoing position of influence in the conservative media is evidence that the entire movement is intellectually bankrupt.

Posted by: Dem Fuckups ()
Date: October 16, 2016 12:26PM

The Hillary slaves can't even keep up with how many fake victims they have paraded before the cameras.

Posted by: 16 candles ()
Date: October 16, 2016 12:29PM

There are 16.

Only 10 have been named so far.

The other 6 will be coming forward between now and the election.

Posted by: lol gotta necro trumplestiltskin ()
Date: October 16, 2016 01:47PM

When Trump goes to jail, I will love returning this one to the top

Posted by: Hillary for Prison 2016 ()
Date: October 16, 2016 05:19PM

Even Hillary's most powerful supporters are surprised she has not gone to prison for all she has done over the years.

Posted by: The Plan ()
Date: October 17, 2016 12:24AM

16 candles Wrote:
> There are 16.
>
> Only 10 have been named so far.
>
> The other 6 will be coming forward between now and
> the election.

It's all part of the plan. They held all this for months to reveal with too little time for the press, even if they wanted, to show it was all lies.

Posted by: Typical Sexual Abuse ()
Date: October 17, 2016 09:12PM

The Plan Wrote:
> 16 candles Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There are 16.
> >
> > Only 10 have been named so far.
> >
> > The other 6 will be coming forward between now
> and
> > the election.
>
>
> It's all part of the plan. They held all this for
> months to reveal with too little time for the
> press, even if they wanted, to show it was all
> lies.

The Trump video is what brought the women forward. This happens all the time in sexual abuse cases. One person goes public and then the other assaulted people come forward because they now know they weren't the only one.

Posted by: You Ever Heard Of Copy Cats? ()
Date: October 17, 2016 09:37PM

There are a million mental people out there today.. WTH is everyone afraid of when some coward shoots people up.. Copycats.. This time its about sexual abuse and the copycats are getting some special treatment with all kinds of freebies to go with it..

The Famed "New York Cranks" come out of the woodwork in the same ways.. To Get attention a bit of fame and some money their way.

DAJAX TRUMP 16 ! Ya Baby!! INDIAN SUMMER! DIG IT! Hey hey Wiki Leaks.. More Dirt on the "Bag" to come !!

Posted by: All SIXTEEN? ()
Date: October 20, 2016 11:49AM

All SIXTEEN?
Attachments:
trumpkiss.jpg

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 20, 2016 12:45PM

Except that six corroborating witnesses came out for one of them. You can fake debunk all you want, but we will debunk your debunks till your debunks come drizzling out of your debunking hole.

Posted by: idontgetit ()
Date: October 20, 2016 01:01PM

I don't get it, so is kissing or groping just as bad as rape?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.