HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Donald Trump sexual predator
Posted by: more to come ()
Date: October 13, 2016 07:52AM

Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

At least he's not as bad as Dennis Hastert, or is he?

So, Trump fans, do you believe the women who make claims about Bill Clinton but not those who make claims about Donald Trump? The latter have more corroborating evidence, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump sexual predator
Posted by: more to come ()
Date: October 13, 2016 07:57AM

I post these pro-Hillary messages in exchange for my salary of $15/hr fromm the Soros Foundation.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 13, 2016 09:12AM

Corroborating evidence seems to be the elephant in the room this election. Most of what is spewed about Hillary seems to be innuendo and assumptions without any proof or real evidence. Most of what is spewed about Trump is right there in plain sight, on video, in legal filings, or backed up by multiple parties, none of whom are Alex Jones. Believe who you want, but please consider the source.

Posted by: Countryboy ()
Date: October 13, 2016 09:19AM

The words "If you are a star they let you do anything" show he is a molester. Bill was just a super horny guy.

Posted by: Ubp3w ()
Date: October 13, 2016 09:52AM

Sorry, facts about Bill outweigh any accusation about Trump...and the fact Hillary stuck with him after that...fuck her.

Posted by: Libtards make me sick ()
Date: October 13, 2016 10:28AM

Ubp3w Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, facts about Bill outweigh any accusation
> about Trump...and the fact Hillary stuck with him
> after that...fuck her.

All of this and more. Have there been women who have come forward and said that Trump as kissed them? Yes. A grand total of one woman has come forward to accuse Trump of kissing her.

Clinton, on the other hand, has had women come out and accuse him of RAPE. Those same women have come forward and accused Hillary of colluding with her husband to cover these RAPES up. Bill Clinton is far, FAR more disgusting then Trump, and Hillary is also worse than Trump because she colluded with her husband to threaten the women HE FUCKING RAPED.

How anyone can say that Trump is worse than the Clintons' is an ideologically slanted moron that should have their head examined, and their IQ tested.

Posted by: Shup up idiot ()
Date: October 13, 2016 10:36AM

Rockstar Wrote:
> Corroborating evidence seems to be the elephant in
> the room this election. Most of what is spewed
> about Hillary seems to be innuendo and assumptions
> without any proof or real evidence. Most of what
> is spewed about Trump is right there in plain
> sight, on video, in legal filings, or backed up by
> multiple parties, none of whom are Alex Jones.
> Believe who you want, but please consider the
> source.

Women have come forward and accused Bill of rape and have accused Hillary for threatening them. I'm going to believe the accusers. It's that simple.

Posted by: Dirty Donnie ()
Date: October 13, 2016 10:58AM

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if our next president had to go to prison for raping a 13 year old? Good thing Trump will never win.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

Posted by: Whoagrosswhoa ()
Date: October 13, 2016 11:31AM

Dirty Donnie Wrote:
> Wouldn't it be embarrassing if our next president
> had to go to prison for raping a 13 year old?
> Good thing Trump will never win.
>
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-a
> ccusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-arti
> cle-1.2828413

That's disgusting too. Why does this election feel like a choice between sucking a dick or licking a shitty butt hole?

Posted by: Srsly. ()
Date: October 13, 2016 12:12PM

Ubp3w Wrote:
> Sorry, facts about Bill outweigh any accusation
> about Trump...and the fact Hillary stuck with him
> after that...fuck her.

Indeed. God forbid anyone take marriage vows seriously. Much better to divorce repeatedly.

[For the sarcasm-impaired, yes, the above is]

Posted by: Bill1995 ()
Date: October 13, 2016 01:57PM

To the people who have voted for trump in the primaries and will vote for him in the general: Shame on you!

Posted by: ILoveTheDonald ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:10AM

To the people who have voted for Hillary in the primary and will vote for her in the general: Shame on you!

Date: October 14, 2016 12:16AM

I'm just waiting for the hacking group Anonymous to drop the 33,000 deleted emails, the video of Hillary berating African-Americans, and the Bill Clinton sex tape with the underage girl. They promise all of this prior to November 1st. Should put an end to any chance of the Clintons returning to the White House.

Date: October 14, 2016 12:19AM

Anonymous reported that the lawsuit against Donald Trump is an attempt to neutralize the fact that Bill Clinton was the one on tape having sex with an underage girl. We'll soon know which version of the story is true.

Posted by: October BullShit Attacks ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:31AM

Why did these women wait till now?? Why did they not file police reports?? Why did they not consult a lawyer right off the bat and sue Trump?? Back years ago when It happened?? They would have gotten a 1 million dollar out of court settlement if this was true!

Because its Desperate Democrat Cheat Tactic October Bullshit !

Date: October 14, 2016 12:44AM

These women didn't come forward because we are being told that women are afraid to report these types of incidents. They fear for their jobs, they fear that their lives will be scrutinized, blah...blah...blah.

Doesn't make women sound very strong, does it? So why would we even consider electing one to the presidency? If a woman is too afraid to tell someone that a guy grabbed her ass, how could she stand up to hostile world leaders?

Posted by: The Reality Is That ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:52AM

These women accusers of Trump are Like male Playboys..Or maybe more like Male Gigolos

Hanging round rich people trying to score.. AKA "Hose Monsters" and liars too.

>If a woman is too afraid to tell someone that a guy grabbed her ass, how could she stand up to hostile world leaders?

That's the Truth and there saying "Weak Hillary" may get us into a real nuke war if she gets in.. as Putin thinks shes weak.

Posted by: Golddiggers ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:53AM

That what they are

Date: October 14, 2016 01:05AM

Oh, I forgot to tell you that years ago during a trip to Washington DC, Hillary touched me...in my secret places!

There, now the campaigns are back to even.

Posted by: Tic Tacs ()
Date: October 21, 2016 04:39PM

Attachments:
trumpwordsPeagent.jpg

Posted by: Donald Jay Trump ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:33PM

At my inauguration, I will suddenly sprout golden, flowing rock star hair and an armor assembles itself together on myself Iron-Man-style. And then a staff slides out of my oversized metal gauntlets.

Then as I fixate my gaze on the C-Span camera, an eyepiece slides over my right eye and pounds the staff on the ground, the light dancing off it, and I will say:

"AMERICA - LET'S MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN."

And with that, the jets on my back blaze to life and I punch a hole through the roof of the White House on my way up into the air. After ascending a couple hundreds of feet into the air, I lift my free hand, palm facing the White House, and lets loose a stream of liquid gold that splashes all over the walls, ceilings, and even the news cameramen and staff. I will then lands with a loud THUD, shattering the golden sculptures that were moments ago the MSM people into a million, tiny pieces, decorating the floor of the newly christened Golden House.

And with that my 10,000 year reign as the GOD EMPEROR will begin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.