HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Barbara Comstock NRA Troll and GOP Trump supporter
Posted by: Whoops ()
Date: October 10, 2016 06:44PM

We don't need Trump trailer trash in Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Barbara Comstock NRA Troll and GOP Trump supporter
Posted by: No We Dont Need ()
Date: October 10, 2016 08:12PM

Yankee and Left Coast LIB Transplant Johnny Come Lately here, So Beat it..

DAJAX

Posted by: #whinylittlebitch ()
Date: October 11, 2016 07:25AM

A vote for Comstock is a vote for the wire hanger industry. Comstock wants to repeal Roe v Wade and send women to back alleys for self inflicted abortions

Posted by: vtc44 ()
Date: October 11, 2016 07:37AM

This is the 21st century. Women have many options they did not have in coat hanger days. The pill is free on every street corner, adultery no longer has the same social taboo, single moms are everywhere, adoption options are many. Killing your kid isn't cool anymore.

Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: October 11, 2016 09:13AM

I just donated to LuAnn Bennett.

Screw Comsuck!

Posted by: TkvtP ()
Date: October 11, 2016 09:28AM

She sounds great!!! Finally someone who is honest and really in touch with the constituency!

May 27, 2016 4:03 pm

A conservative watchdog group filed a formal complaint Thursday against Virginia Democratic House candidate LuAnn Bennett, charging that the real estate agent evaded D.C. taxes over the past several years.

In a letter to the D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue, the nonprofit Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust wrote that Bennett lived in her Washington condo long enough to be legally classified as a resident but avoided paying taxes.

Bennett has owned a $1.35 million condo at the D.C. Ritz-Carlton hotel less than a mile from her real estate company, Bennett Group, since February 2014. D.C. law requires anyone who has lived in the nation’s capital for at least 183 days to pay taxes in the District.

Bennett, who is mounting a congressional bid against Republican candidate Barbara Comstock, owns a 100-acre farm in Delaplane, Va. and in December began renting a home in McLean, Va.

She said in January during a campaign event that she has paid taxes in Virginia for 35 years, but FACT argued in its lawsuit that this could only be true if Bennett lived outside of D.C. for 183 days between 2014 and 2015.

The group noted that Bennett announced in a now deleted Facebook post that she moved to D.C. in April 2014. Citing a federal financial disclosure, the group also pointed out that she earned rental income on her farm in 2015, but not on her D.C. condo.

“This implicitly indicates that she lived in Washington, D.C. and used her home in Virginia as rental property or just a weekend residence,” the letter said.

Bennett’s rural property is 52 miles from her real estate office in downtown Washington. Her penthouse condo meanwhile is 0.7 miles away. The NRCC noted that if she lived on the farm during the period she claimed she would have driven over 50 miles during rush hour traffic to get to and from work.

Facing criticism late last year, she told the Washington Post in December that she had moved from her Delaplane home to McLean while “occasionally” spending nights in her D.C. residence.

“LuAnn has been a resident of northern Virginia for 35 years,” her campaign manager, Adam Zuckerman, said in a statement Thursday. “So that’s where she’s paid her taxes,” he said. “The rental income from her farm is not from her house — it’s from an apartment over a barn. The group that’s making this allegation is associated with the Koch Brothers, and appears to have formed this year to wage professional smear campaigns, like Barbara Comstock ran against President Clinton as a party operative.”

Bennett is competing against Comstock, a freshman congresswomen in Virginia’s suburban 10th district. Her ex-husband is former Rep. James Moran (D, Va.).

Date: October 11, 2016 10:09AM

Comsuck is good at TRYING to smear people.

Gotta love her.

Date: October 11, 2016 10:10AM

Oh, and I forgot - God Bless her little heart.

Posted by: LuAnn will WIN! ()
Date: October 11, 2016 11:33AM

Barbara is anti women.

She cannot win with women in Fairfax.

Posted by: Abortionation ()
Date: October 11, 2016 12:22PM

LuAnn Bennett has my vote due to the abortion issue.

Abortion should be legal, cheap and easy to access.

Especially for the population that mostly use it.

In fact for them it should be mandatory.

Eventually the problem will take care of itself after a few generations.

Posted by: 7khJG ()
Date: October 11, 2016 01:06PM

It's complicated but it seems:

Agreement with DC: was supposed to construct a “Minority Educational Foundation" that would generate $millions for DC

Created a charity that never filed a single 990

Never built

Got contract with Feds to rent as parking lot, renegotiated (or sued, not clear) DC contract, and "earned" millions

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/23/a-familiar-face-in-wal-mart-deal/

I dunno i thunk this person will be "representing" no one but herself.

Date: October 11, 2016 01:38PM

LuAnn Bennett has my vote due to the abortion issue.

Abortion should be legal, cheap and easy to access.

Especially for the population that mostly use it.

In fact for them it should be mandatory.

Eventually the problem will take care of itself after a few generations.

Pro Choice does not mean pro abortion. One day you and Trump may figure it out. Too bad you mom was too late.

Date: October 11, 2016 01:42PM

It's complicated but it seems:

Agreement with DC: was supposed to construct a “Minority Educational Foundation" that would generate $millions for DC

Created a charity that never filed a single 990

Never built

Got contract with Feds to rent as parking lot, renegotiated (or sued, not clear) DC contract, and "earned" millions

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/23/a-familiar-face-in-wal-mart-deal/

I dunno i thunk this person will be "representing" no one but herself.

Skewing facts is so simple for Trumpanzees.

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: October 11, 2016 01:46PM

You can always tell how strong a republican candidate is. The louder the negative noise level, and the more baseless and vicious the attacks, the weaker the opposing candidate is. Barbra Comstock must be doing real well twellvtgihis year.

Posted by: Comstock Unhinged ()
Date: October 11, 2016 02:42PM

Comstock Unhinged!!!! Stalker!!! Devious!!! Be careful what you vote for.....

COMSTOCK Has a “Sick, Sort of Stalker-Like Obsession with President Clinton. In July 2014, former Clinton advisor Paul Begala said, “If she wins, she will no doubt practice the same politics of personal destruction she and her ilk practiced in the Clinton days.” Comstock, he said, has a “really almost sick, sort of stalker-like obsession with President Clinton.” [Politico, 7/24/14]

COMSTOCK “Almost Unhinged in her Passion to Bring Down the Clintons.” In his memoir, former conservative journalist David Brock – who later recanted much of his work and now works on behalf of progressive causes – described Comstock as “almost unhinged in her passion to bring down the Clintons.” [Salon, 11/15/05]

COMSTOCK Had a “Wonderfully Devious Mind.” In June 2000, a reporter said, “What makes Barbara so good is that she just has an amazing ability to see connections and fit things together. She has a wonderfully devious mind.” [New York Post, 6/19/00]

Posted by: Ed Gillespie ()
Date: October 11, 2016 02:46PM

Comstock is promoting no one but herself....for the U.S. Senate.

Comstock is now the proud owner of:

comstockforsenate.com

comstockforsenate.org

barbaracomstockforsenate.com

barbaracomstockforsenate.org.

Date: October 11, 2016 03:21PM

Even if she voted for Hillary, I still wouldn't vote for her.

Posted by: H3MbP ()
Date: October 11, 2016 04:32PM

Its pretty normal for people to get sites with their name so trolls don't get them and put up stupid stuff.

So Comstock doesn't like the Clinton's? That's it? So we should vote for whats-er-name why? She favors abortion? So what, it's already legal.

To whomever said facts above were skewed, please enlighten us on how they are skewed.

Posted by: the Communist Wealth of Virginia ()
Date: October 11, 2016 06:38PM

Virginia fucking sucks!

Make sure you "sheeple" vote for Seth Nicholas Comstock mommy Barbara Comstock for Congresswoman of Northern Shithole Virginia!!!!

Virginia needs a spiritual awakening!!! You all are just numbers in the governments eyes, you are fooled here in Virginia , you believe the doctor can cure you in Virginia.. Fuck you Virginia for developing tax paying robots!!! #Facts

Ask me anything about Virginia ill blow your fucking mind away, Virginia is a sad sad place....

Vote trump

Dump Obama and dump hillary

Bill Clinton is a rapist like bill Cosby

The states that legalized weed are spiritually awakened... Virginia worships government operated news like fox news NBC CBS all that poop!!

Fuck you Virginia for ruining my life!

And please do tell me why does the " dc Maryland virginia black nigger east coast negroes voting for crooked Hillary Clinton?!

The east coast niggers love lil Wayne , mcdonalds , candy , and I've noticed east coast negroes are scared of the woods ..nature .. The niggers around here are very uneducated and scared of the white man .. The east coast niggers fear the white man and fear the police ... Shut up nigger go to your Virginia beach getaway or your kings dominion nonsense.

I'm full of nigger hate !!!
Attachments:
phpkrhTTs

Posted by: Amateur campaigning ()
Date: October 11, 2016 10:07PM

Whoops Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't need Trump trailer trash in Virginia.

We had a Comstock rep standing outside the grocery store this evening, I told her I was a democrat and she immediately replied how Barbara came out this week and said she will not support Donald Trump for president. Haha, how nervous are these people? Nothing about her stance, except she won't endorse Trump.

Posted by: EGyuW ()
Date: October 12, 2016 12:03AM

Why on earth would anyone vote for Bennett?
All I see is ANOTHER greedy bitch.
Tons of posts here about her, no rationale. So my mind is made up.

Posted by: Ruthtruths ()
Date: October 12, 2016 06:27AM

If Comstock loses its Trumps fault. He is the gift that will keep on destroying republican influence.

The GOP is dead, long live the king.

Posted by: In the know. ()
Date: October 12, 2016 12:27PM

EGyuW Wrote:
> Why on earth would anyone vote for Bennett?

She'll toe the party line and march lockstep with Gerry et al.

No substance, no qualifications and really lives in DC. Typical Democrat carpetbagger.

Posted by: Bye Barbara ()
Date: October 12, 2016 12:31PM

Amateur campaigning Wrote:

> We had a Comstock rep standing outside the grocery
> store this evening, I told her I was a democrat
> and she immediately replied how Barbara came out
> this week and said she will not support Donald
> Trump for president. Haha, how nervous are these
> people? Nothing about her stance, except she
> won't endorse Trump.

And this is why I won't vote for her. Throwing Trump under the bus has cost her the election. I wonder if she's too stupid to know that the democrats would never vote for her and turning off the Trump supporters just leaves her with establishment GOP types - maybe 20% of the voters tops. What an idiot.

Posted by: DD ()
Date: October 12, 2016 01:57PM

Bye Barbara Wrote:
> Amateur campaigning Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > We had a Comstock rep standing outside the
> grocery
> > store this evening, I told her I was a democrat
> > and she immediately replied how Barbara came
> out
> > this week and said she will not support Donald
> > Trump for president. Haha, how nervous are
> these
> > people? Nothing about her stance, except she
> > won't endorse Trump.
>
>
> And this is why I won't vote for her. Throwing
> Trump under the bus has cost her the election. I
> wonder if she's too stupid to know that the
> democrats would never vote for her and turning off
> the Trump supporters just leaves her with
> establishment GOP types - maybe 20% of the voters
> tops. What an idiot.

+100 She screwed Trump last Friday and will pay.

Posted by: VYNtT ()
Date: October 12, 2016 02:39PM

Because she pisses of little chicken neck liberal pussies, and makes they cry. She has my vote!

Posted by: KevF3 ()
Date: October 13, 2016 08:08AM

So what I've learned from this thread:

Comstock doesn't like Clinton or Trump.

Bennett created a phony charity to swindle DC taxpayers, rented a house in McLean to run for this office, is Moran's ex wife.

Posted by: XnWcu ()
Date: October 13, 2016 06:39PM

She was married to corruption

https://www.arlnow.com/2012/04/10/shuttleworth-alleges-corruption-behind-ballot-denial/

“I think this sordid episode makes it clear that my opponent and his supporters will do anything, resort to almost anything to deny a reasonable choice,” Shuttleworth said to a small crowd of supporters and 2-3 journalists. “What kind of pathetic, smoke-filled backroom, Tammany Hall corruption is going on around here?”
Without giving specifics, Shuttleworth said officials misplaced or lost a portion of his campaign’s petition signatures, leading to the initial determination that he had come up 18 signatures short. Shortly after his campaign filed a federal lawsuit against several officials — including Moran’s brother, Virginia Democratic Party Chairman Brian Moran — Shuttleworth said the missing signatures were found.
“Somewhat less than miraculously, when confronted with a lawsuit, those hard-to-find missing petitions magically showed up,” Shuttleworth said. “It has been made very clear that challenges to the throne are not welcome.”

Posted by: 6ptbF ()
Date: October 14, 2016 08:00AM

“I am today filing my Financial Disclosure Statement for 2010. There is a significant difference between the filing for this year and for 2009, as I have not included any financial information for my wife LuAnn Bennett,” Moran wrote.

“My wife and I have separated with the intention of divorcing. Under these circumstances, my understanding is that the disclosure is to be entirely my own rather than including any of my wife’s information.”

Uncharacteristically clear for our friend Moran. Wonder what transactions we didn't see in that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/virginia-politics/post/divorce-takes-huge-toll-on-morans-finances/2011/06/15/AGn4yFWH_blog.html

Posted by: Loudoun Voter ()
Date: October 14, 2016 10:50AM

The way I see it is Barbara Comstock has not even showed her constituents -- yes, the people who vote -- the common courtesy of responding to repeated requests to participate in free-to-the public debates with her opponent from local, non-partisan groups such as the League of Women Voters in Fairfax and Loudoun County and the McLean Citizens Association.

The only debates in which Barbara Comstock has agreed to participate are the $60 and $50 "pay to play" debates sponsored by the Northern Virginia and Loudoun Chambers of Commerce, respectively. And, the topics at those debates are limited to how government can help businesses. So much for caring about and engaging her constituents.

During a campaign appearance where she was only shaking hands, I was told by David Ramadan the campaign appearance was "not the time" to ask her questions. Damn, I wanted to know why she fell for the CMP's Planned parenthood dirty trick (smear, illegal activities), hook-line-and sinker.

Posted by: Fairfax Voter ()
Date: October 14, 2016 11:26AM

^^^^^ No one cares about any of that. She stabbed Trump in the back. That's why she'll lose. Not any of the boring bullshit you whined about.

Posted by: yeah blame trump lol ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:08PM

Fairfax Voter Wrote:
> She stabbed Trump in the back. That's why she'll lose.

That's not why she'll lose. In fact, distancing herself from the Trump Trainwreck is why she won't lose by an even greater margin.

Posted by: Ummm... No. ()
Date: October 14, 2016 12:28PM

yeah blame trump lol Wrote:
> That's not why she'll lose. In fact, distancing
> herself from the Trump Trainwreck is why she won't
> lose by an even greater margin.

Ummm... No.

Posted by: compromise ()
Date: October 14, 2016 02:56PM

Let's compromise. If you are voting for Trump and you like Barbara's views, vote for Trump and vote for Barbara. If you don't like Barbara's shunning of Trump, and you are a Republican, don't vote for Barbara. Just vote for Trump and don't vote for anyone on the Congressional slate. You don't need to vote against Barbera, just don't vote for her or her opponent. If you feel you need to vote for someone, write in "Liz Cheney."

Thant's fair...right?

Posted by: dhJCp ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:09PM

You can vote for Trump and not Comstock, you can vote for Comstock and not Trump.

Posted by: Jndet ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:12PM

Bennett appears to be simply an overindulged opportunist.

Posted by: She'll get nothing and like it ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:17PM

compromise Wrote:
> Let's compromise. If you are voting for Trump and
> you like Barbara's views, vote for Trump and vote
> for Barbara. If you don't like Barbara's shunning
> of Trump, and you are a Republican, don't vote for
> Barbara. Just vote for Trump and don't vote for
> anyone on the Congressional slate. You don't
> need to vote against Barbera, just don't vote for
> her or her opponent. If you feel you need to
> vote for someone, write in "Liz Cheney."
>
> Thant's fair...right?

Of course. I'm not voting for Bennett. I'm not voting for Barbs either. I would have voted for her (against Bennett) if she hadn't sold Trump out. Now, she'll have to win without my vote.

Posted by: yGU9J ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:26PM

lulu belle thanks you

Posted by: v9jw4 ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:26PM

eat my ithica
Attachments:
ithica-ny.jpg

Posted by: GdjDD ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:30PM

> We don't need Trump trailer trash in Virginia.

i did a write in for John Madden for republican candidate - because outback steaks are really good

but the idea never took off
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: KDLuj ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:32PM

also like trump, he's a deity
Attachments:
img2.jpg

Posted by: Uu7hb ()
Date: October 15, 2016 10:35PM

more than most candidates, he's honest, steady, and extremely capable, good with battle plans, and at home in tactical ready rooms that are larger than most bunkers
Attachments:
img3.jpg

Posted by: No Fly Zone ()
Date: October 17, 2016 01:42PM

^^^^^^^
Fatty don't fly!

Air Force one will be gone, switched to AMTrack one.

Posted by: 3ybUY ()
Date: October 18, 2016 12:14PM

"We had a Comstock rep standing outside the grocery store this evening, I told her I was a democrat and she immediately replied how Barbara came out this week and said she will not support Donald Trump for president. Haha, how nervous are these people? Nothing about her stance, except she won't endorse Trump."

This is why I won't be voting for Comstock. Guess I will be "writing in" someone else.

Posted by: j4cW6 ()
Date: October 19, 2016 04:03PM

Awesome! After I go vote for Trump and Comstock I am going to buy a fuckload of ammo, and when I get home I will renew my nra membership for a few more years.

LOL fucking libtardz!

Posted by: VOTE BARBARA AND SETH COMSTOCK!! ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:47PM

Please please vote for Barbara and Seth Nicholas Comstock Squish Stuff for Congresswoman blowjob cock Skywalker blowers!!! I love chicks that give yummy tasty blowjobs!!

Posted by: Squish Stuff Seth Comstock 4 Con ()
Date: October 19, 2016 09:53PM

Is your dick fitness enough to plug into my ass?
Attachments:
php2H4uWW
phpl5dN2b
phpRxAnXW

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.