HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Victory In Prince William County as Board Votes to Indefinitely Delay Transgender Policy
Posted by: Larua P ()
Date: September 25, 2016 10:37PM

GLAD MY 8 Year old daughter is attending Nokesville School!!!!!
After an epic school board meeting in Manassas, Virginia, that included over 100 citizen speakers who flooded the school board to express opposition, the Prince William County School Board voted 5-1, with chairman Ryan Sawyers as the only no vote, to postpone a vote on proposed changes to the non-discrimination policy. The changes, as several speakers pointed out, could lead to the creation of "speech codes", as well as the suspension or expulsion of students who use the wrong "pronoun" for other students or teachers. Please understand that the word "pronoun" does not simply include "he" or "she". It includes a litany of invented terms ranging from "xir" to "ze".
That travesty resulted in dozens of Brentsville residents showing up to speak, most of them pointing out the complete injustice of holding a vote without representation of the Brentsville District.

If the victims were not overwhelmingly white conservatives, liberals would refer to this as "voter suppression." But as one 10-year-old boy who spoke at the meeting pointed out, liberals' concern for "equal rights" and "safe-spaces" only applies to minorities who liberals such as Ryan Sawyers can use for political gain.

Some voters are more equal than others.

But, probably more concerned about the political and legal consequences than the moral ethics of this policy or the danger posed to young children, the board ended up voting 5-1 to basically kill this policy, as Fairfax has practically no chance in the conservative-leaning Virginia Supreme Court. By the way, if Brentsville had been represented properly, it would have been 6-1.

This was a result of the massive pressure placed on the school board by hundreds of citizens who showed up at the meeting, like the 15-year-old Nokesville resident who gathered 2,000 signatures in opposition to the nondiscrimination change, or the 10-year-old who explained that school bullying is a real problem, but most victims are straight, white, and male, and more policies will do nothing to prevent it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Victory In Prince William County as Board Votes to Indefinitely Delay Transgender Policy
Posted by: weenie ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:11AM

what is it with the name "Ryan" and liberal tendencies? We've got one here.

Glad to hear that community involvement won the day over the activist School Board. Now hopefully they can focus on reducing bullying of any kid and teaching!

Kudos to the involved parents of PWC.

Re: Victory In Prince William County as Board Votes to Indefinitely Delay Transgender Policy
Posted by: dTVY3 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 10:22AM

Sadly for this latest bunch of lowly social misfits, gays can openly hold jobs, blacks can marry whites, and Muslims can move in next door to you. You struggling minor leaguers need to grow up one day.

Posted by: KL73D ()
Date: September 26, 2016 10:44AM

School Board member Alyson Satterwhite gave a scathing speech against Chariman Ryan Sawyers at the end of the meeting:

"It’s no secret that our board has struggled since January. We have gone through controversy after controversy, and we are known for that now by the Virginia Board Association because of our dysfunction where once we were considered leaders.”

Mr. Sawyers, I remember last November when we talked after the election. I told you that even though we might have had political party endorsements for our independent runs for school board, after the election is over, partisanship is over, and it is all about the kids. You may not have realized it, but I was very, very serious.”

You have made the focus more about political affiliation than about education, and you need to understand that most of us know you yell at people and threaten people over your political plans.

After Ms. Jessie questioned you in one meeting about why we were talking about baseball field use, within days she was hit by a FOIA request from a lawyer representing one of your good friends who also so happened to be a major campaign donor.

When the public questioned the Office of the AG opinion on why you couldn’t just select one of Trenum’s three choices, you verbally attacked the character of one of his nominees in a very public letter.

I first met that lady years ago when we both came to the school board meetings and stood on the other side of that podium. That lady just happens to be someone who has devoted more time and advocacy to educational issues in Prince William County School than you have since you started sitting in that chair.

When Ms. Raulston made it clear that she would be supporting one of Mr. Trenum’s proposed temporary replacements, your former campaign manager started two attack websites against Ms. Raulston; one of which is a recall petition site.

Your former campaign manager and one of your former paid staff members came into this chamber last meeting and verbally went after Ms. Raulston, during the public hearing, for the temporary replacement of the Brentsville representative, and accused her of illegal activity.

And when did those attack websites first showed up? It was the same weekend we had our August school board training session over learning how to function as a school board. That same session where most of us were participating, that same paid staff member from your campaign – we know he also posed as a reporter from a fake Prince William County news agency and sent emails to at least three of the four candidates for the temporary Brentsville replacement. He was seeking information and an interview.

Mr. Sawyers, I know you can be charming. I worked with you in Richmond as we lobbied for Prince William County Schools last winter, and I know you can be very effective in this job. The question is- do you want to [be]?

What we’ve seen so far is the antithesis of what a school board chairman should be, except for tonight. Mr. Chairman, I will applaud you for letting everyone speak tonight. It didn’t happen two weeks ago, but you did it, tonight, and I applaud you for that.

Instead of someone who is serving the people, we’ve seen you inclined to order everyone around. Quite frankly, in my opinion, you’ve been a bully. We’ve been speaking out against bullying tonight.

I believe you’ve created a culture of fear in the school system. My challenge to you tonight is – do you really want this job? Is this about serving all the people of Prince William County who elected you to lead as chairman at-large, or is this about making sensational headlines and paragraphs as you prepare to run for higher office?

Is this job truly about the kids and education for you, or not? Mr. Sawyers, I offered you my assistant when you were elected. I’ve shown you my respect, and, I’ve treated you professionally. For the most part, you’ve shown me exactly the same. I believe we can all work together on this board, and I think this board can turn around and can be successful. But, Mr. Sawyers, a lot of this is up to you. If you begin to take this position seriously, and treat it and the people around you with the respect that they deserve, [but, if you cannot] then, you know where the door is. Thank you."

Speech appeared in the Bristow Beat September 22, 2016

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: September 26, 2016 08:01PM

dTVY3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sadly for this latest bunch of lowly social
> misfits, gays can openly hold jobs, blacks can
> marry whites, and Muslims can move in next door to
> you. You struggling minor leaguers need to grow
> up one day.

It is not proper to include homosexuals in with the civil rights laws written to protect individuals from discrimination based on race. Racial discrimination is different than not agreeing with the idea of homosexuality or other perverse acts taken by people. One should never confuse one with the other. It just contorts the entire law as it was originally intended. Homosexuality is just messed up and it will mess everything up for everyone. Don’t mess with it.

Am I allowed to say all of that, or is it currently illegal to express your opinion?

Posted by: Fartsmcgee22 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:17AM

dTVY3 Wrote:
> Sadly for this latest bunch of lowly social
> misfits, gays can openly hold jobs, blacks can
> marry whites, and Muslims can move in next door to
> you. You struggling minor leaguers need to grow
> up one day.

I never had a problem having muslim neighbors until one day when my girlfriend went outside in shorts and my mulims neighbor called her a white whore. After that my opinion of them changed. I still don't have a problem with them, but I now realize how deeply entrenched they are in their backward ideology that kills homosexuals, throws acid in women's faces and typically has no problem with hurting anyone that doesn't buy into their horrible doctrines.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:25AM

KL73D Wrote:
> School Board member Alyson Satterwhite gave a
> scathing speech against Chariman Ryan Sawyers at
> the end of the meeting:
>
> "It’s no secret that our board has struggled
> since January. We have gone through controversy
> after controversy, and we are known for that now
> by the Virginia Board Association because of our
> dysfunction where once we were considered
> leaders.”
>
> Mr. Sawyers, I remember last November when we
> talked after the election. I told you that even
> though we might have had political party
> endorsements for our independent runs for school
> board, after the election is over, partisanship is
> over, and it is all about the kids. You may not
> have realized it, but I was very, very
> serious.”
>
> You have made the focus more about political
> affiliation than about education, and you need to
> understand that most of us know you yell at people
> and threaten people over your political plans.
>
> After Ms. Jessie questioned you in one meeting
> about why we were talking about baseball field
> use, within days she was hit by a FOIA request
> from a lawyer representing one of your good
> friends who also so happened to be a major
> campaign donor.
>
> When the public questioned the Office of the AG
> opinion on why you couldn’t just select one of
> Trenum’s three choices, you verbally attacked
> the character of one of his nominees in a very
> public letter.
>
> I first met that lady years ago when we both came
> to the school board meetings and stood on the
> other side of that podium. That lady just happens
> to be someone who has devoted more time and
> advocacy to educational issues in Prince William
> County School than you have since you started
> sitting in that chair.
>
> When Ms. Raulston made it clear that she would be
> supporting one of Mr. Trenum’s proposed
> temporary replacements, your former campaign
> manager started two attack websites against Ms.
> Raulston; one of which is a recall petition site.
>
> Your former campaign manager and one of your
> former paid staff members came into this chamber
> last meeting and verbally went after Ms. Raulston,
> during the public hearing, for the temporary
> replacement of the Brentsville representative, and
> accused her of illegal activity.
>
> And when did those attack websites first showed
> up? It was the same weekend we had our August
> school board training session over learning how to
> function as a school board. That same session
> where most of us were participating, that same
> paid staff member from your campaign – we know
> he also posed as a reporter from a fake Prince
> William County news agency and sent emails to at
> least three of the four candidates for the
> temporary Brentsville replacement. He was seeking
> information and an interview.
>
> Mr. Sawyers, I know you can be charming. I worked
> with you in Richmond as we lobbied for Prince
> William County Schools last winter, and I know you
> can be very effective in this job. The question
> is- do you want to [be]?
>
> What we’ve seen so far is the antithesis of what
> a school board chairman should be, except for
> tonight. Mr. Chairman, I will applaud you for
> letting everyone speak tonight. It didn’t happen
> two weeks ago, but you did it, tonight, and I
> applaud you for that.
>
> Instead of someone who is serving the people,
> we’ve seen you inclined to order everyone
> around. Quite frankly, in my opinion, you’ve
> been a bully. We’ve been speaking out against
> bullying tonight.
>
> I believe you’ve created a culture of fear in
> the school system. My challenge to you tonight is
> – do you really want this job? Is this about
> serving all the people of Prince William County
> who elected you to lead as chairman at-large, or
> is this about making sensational headlines and
> paragraphs as you prepare to run for higher
> office?
>
> Is this job truly about the kids and education for
> you, or not? Mr. Sawyers, I offered you my
> assistant when you were elected. I’ve shown you
> my respect, and, I’ve treated you
> professionally. For the most part, you’ve shown
> me exactly the same. I believe we can all work
> together on this board, and I think this board can
> turn around and can be successful. But, Mr.
> Sawyers, a lot of this is up to you. If you begin
> to take this position seriously, and treat it and
> the people around you with the respect that they
> deserve, [but, if you cannot] then, you know where
> the door is. Thank you."
>
> Speech appeared in the Bristow Beat September 22,
> 2016

We need some of this in Fairfax County. Why is Prince William County more engaged than Fairfax? It gives the impression they are more sophisticated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2016 07:29AM by causeican.

Posted by: hCG9d ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:15AM

causeican Wrote:
> Am I allowed to say all of that, or is it
> currently illegal to express your opinion?

It should be illegal to be that stupid. The men in white coats should come and take you away, for your own good and for the the good of society. Until those guys show up though, why don't you just go fuck yourself, you miserable assfuck pussy-derp.

Posted by: 6xvEb ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:20AM

causeican Wrote:
> We need some of this in Fairfax County. Why is Prince William County
> more engaged than Fairfax? It gives the impression they are more
> sophisticated.

LOLOLOL!!!! What would a complete waste of an asshole like you know about sophistication? You are worse than a throwback to prehistopric times. Sophistication is something you have none of at all!

Posted by: Dumb lives matter ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:35AM

6xvEb Wrote:
> LOLOLOL!!!! What would a complete waste of an
> asshole like you know about sophistication? You
> are worse than a throwback to prehistopric times.
> Sophistication is something you have none of at all!

True, but don't be TOO hard on them. The Trumpties are all in a foul mood today after the hapless performance of the howler monkey last night!

Posted by: 77PHn ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:38AM

Jesus F'ing Christ! This Country is done! Simple thinking.........

If you are born with a penis you are a male regardless of how you fucking feel!

If you are born with a vagina you are a female regardless of how you fucking feel!

If you are born with a penis but you feel like a woman then you are mentally FUCKED UP!

If you are born with a vagina but you feel like a man then you are mentally FUCKED UP!

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Fall over and die ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:47AM

And you wonder why so many people think right-wingers are STOOPID. Remember when you guys were telling us that God intended the races to be separate? Yeah, you all thought that was a "simple" one too, worthless pile-of-shit dumbasses that you are.

Posted by: pGweG ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:54AM

Fall over and die Wrote:
> And you wonder why so many people think
> right-wingers are STOOPID. Remember when you guys
> were telling us that God intended the races to be
> separate? Yeah, you all thought that was a
> "simple" one too, worthless pile-of-shit dumbasses
> that you are.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH ARE YOU BUTTHURT?!?!?!?!?! GERRY WILL CODDLE YOU AND WIPE YOUR BUM-BUM SINCE MOMMY HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN BE YOUR BASEMENT SERVANT. LOL!

Posted by: vD47w ()
Date: September 27, 2016 11:02AM

Typical right-wing loser-babble. How old are you anyway? I've got the over-under at 9-and-a-half.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.