HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Edwin Roessler Jr must go
Posted by: Jimbob ()
Date: September 20, 2016 10:30AM

Over the period of the next few months, I intend to post numerous articles concerning the Chief of Police of Fairfax County., Edwin Roessler Jr. He has been trying to destroy my family for the last 10 years. Not because we are bad or violent as he well knows, rather because he had told some people that he could remove us from the house.
He did this because some neighbors did not like our kids. They didn’t do much stuff different than any other kids their age. The problem arose in that a neighbor across the street and down a few houses, could not stand them. Instead of coming to me or my wife, they apparently knew Mr. Roessler and asked for action from him. He doesn’t know it yet but that was the worst day of his life. It will give him prison time.
I’m just going to wet your whistle now as there are so many violations to my family and the people of Fairfax county that this is going to take a long time. We will start with some fairly insignificant violations. Mr. Roessle has hired a another neighbor, Mark Hutcheson, who the only time I met him, came to my door quite inebriated and told me a car could not park in front of my house. (Hey Mr. Hutcheson , have you reported this income on your taxes, if not, I’ll be happy to CC the IRS for you ) Mr. Hutcheson is at the beckon call of one Ms. Deborah McNay (You guessed it, my kid disliking neighbor).
There has also been a great deal of renovation work on a neighbor’s house. I really have to wonder where the money came from, but linking backwards from a case that is current, I hope to find out.
With that said, the reason I am writing now is that he has made a significant error. He seems to assume that all of us are stupid and he can get away with anything (As he has for a long time).
Not all the time though, Edwin. He has recently opened the door for me to hire an attorney and an accountant because I can now access records through some litigation. My father worked for GAO for many years and helped put an admiral in prison in the early sixties for stealing public funds. I don’t think Mr. Roessler thought I would look for a backdoor on money. He has spent literally hundreds of thousands of dollars to get rid of us so there is a lot to look through.
There are a great deal of police that knowingly violated the law and my civil rights. There are some who did it unknowingly. Let us hope we can dig into the finances and ultimately find the guilty parties and understand the processes that have allowed for such a lack of oversight. I know I’m not the only one as I think that Mr. Roessler is in truth a sick man who will do anything in the name of hubris.

I SO WISH DOJ WOULD STEP IN HERE AS THEY COULD PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE OF FAIRFAX COUNTY MUCH BETTER THAN I.

Justice to ALL (Many many more posts to come)

Jimbob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Edwin Roessler Jr must go
Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: September 20, 2016 11:03AM

The scariest part of this post was "(Many many more posts to come)".

You had 3 options: a.) get a lawyer, b.) plot your revenge in secret, or c.) tell the world of your sooper-sekret plot against a perceived enemy, and unfortunately for all of us, save a few people whose hobby is laughing at paranoid screeds, you picked (c).

BTW, it's "beck and call".

Posted by: Oh God... ()
Date: September 20, 2016 03:10PM

Here we go. 2Concerned redux.

Posted by: poor revenge strategy ()
Date: September 20, 2016 03:30PM

You never, ever let your enemy know your plans for dealing with him, because that gives him a chance to prepare a defense.

Ideally, the first notice your enemy should get that he even *has* an enemy is your baseball bat caving in the side of his skull or your knife blade sliding in between his ribs. (Figuratively speaking.)

Posted by: That was painful ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:28PM

Who can blame him with that kind of sentence structure, diction and poor grammar. The obtuse examples didn't help.

I don't think anyone was persuaded that your kids are just being kids. Perhaps in your clan this kind of trailer trash behavior is normal. People are not targeted by cops for bullshit.

Answer me this: what's on your front lawn right now?

Either that or you are just trolling. If not then you just showed all your cards on a merciless forum.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:34PM

Is this Miz?

Posted by: Jimbob ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:35PM

OK, OK, I admit it. I am Edwin Roessler's bitch. I suck the snotty end of his cop cock on a weekly basis. He also likes to shit on my chest.

Posted by: truant officer ()
Date: September 20, 2016 08:42PM

What did your kids do?

Posted by: Augiedog ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:12PM

Funny how he is blaming everyone except his kids. No tin foil hat or the meds ran out.

Posted by: Chief of Police powers ()
Date: September 25, 2016 03:09AM

Generally, a Chief of Police can have someone lawfully arrested for questioning and/or suspicion of criminal charges. However, a Chief of Police does not unilaterally have the power to permanently kick anyone out of their home.

Whatever you are going through, get an attorney and follow their advice.

Posted by: Zika Carrier ()
Date: September 25, 2016 09:11AM

Tighten up the tin foil on those windows. No need for Ed to steal any more of those valuable brain waves.

I know you won't hear this, but everyone else here knows it already.

Your kids are likely criminal delinquents that will grow up to be a drain on society. Your neighbors know that you are too much of an asshole to discuss it with, so they took action that will have a better chance of actually solving their problem.

Happens all over NOVA every week in different forms.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.