HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did I see a dude @Tysons Corner and Rt 7 Holding a sign "I cheated and this is my punishment"
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: August 26, 2009 08:27AM

Did I see a dude @Tysons Corner and Rt 7 Holding a sign "I cheated and this is my punishment"?????????????

Or was that some weird radio prank or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did I see a dude @Tysons Corner and Rt 7 Holding a sign "I cheated and this is my punishment"
Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: August 26, 2009 08:34AM

Mark Sanford is in town again.

Re: Did I see a dude @Tysons Corner and Rt 7 Holding a sign "I cheated and this is my punishment"
Posted by: Chubby Rain ()
Date: August 26, 2009 08:55AM

yeah the junkies sent a listener over to talk to him but he wasnt very chatty. Im sure they have cell phone pics of this dude on their website by now.

Posted by: shannonse ()
Date: August 26, 2009 08:55AM

I heard about it on the drive in this morning. Folks called in and reported the spotting. A few listeners stopped and talked to him. I guess he cheated on his wife after being together for 5 years and now as punishment, he has to stand at this busy intersection during rush hour every morning this week. Priceless.

Date: August 26, 2009 09:00AM

Humiliating. Or he could have fun with it and start acting like those dudes that advertise with big signs and flip them around and dance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 09:01AM by Judge Crater.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:04AM

Judge Crater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Humiliating. Or he could have fun with it and
> start acting like those dudes that advertise with
> big signs and flip them around and dance.

That would be awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:10AM

I'd be gone from that relationship in five seconds. I hope she's good in bed.

Sounds like something Kate Gosslin would do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 09:11AM by Lurker..

Date: August 26, 2009 09:12AM

If she were good in bed would he have cheated?

Posted by: jayne ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:14AM

That is probably the best thing that I'll see all week! If he wasn't a cheater, I'd feel sorry for him.

Date: August 26, 2009 09:14AM

I will say that this dude is pretty stupid. It's not like he's going to do this and she'll completely forget about it so they can move on. I would say, "Wow, he must really love her to do this to try to keep her," but if that's the case, why cheat on her at all?

By agreeing to do this, he just set the tone for the rest of their marriage.

Date: August 26, 2009 09:33AM

Doesnt Meeper or someone work in Tysons? Someone needs to get us some pictures of this tool!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 26, 2009 09:44AM

I live in Tysons but work in Arlington. I don't normally drive on that part of 7 on weekdays.

Posted by: Evan ()
Date: August 26, 2009 10:07AM

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 26, 2009 10:12AM

What a douche. Assuming he cheated on his wife/girlfriend, if you cheat in the first place, why would you do this to keep her? DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Posted by: Melon Coli ()
Date: August 26, 2009 11:03AM

Another pic of the guy:
Attachments:
5760_125138511726_638211726_2946250_6500497_n.jpg

Date: August 26, 2009 11:05AM

I bet he does all of this, and she dumps him anyway.

Date: August 26, 2009 11:23AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> I bet he does all of this, and she dumps him
> anyway.

Fuck yeah she will. She'll humiliate him and then kick him to the curb. Not that he doesn't deserve it.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 26, 2009 11:55AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> She'll humiliate him and then kick him to the curb.
> Not that he doesn't deserve it.

there is something to be said for the fact that he was willing to go through with this in an attempt to atone for what he did. the fact is that he cant make it up to her and she is being vindictive which is just wrong.

at least he's trying.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: August 26, 2009 12:01PM

No woman is worth this crap.

However, the financial impact of an ugly divorce may make this worth it...

Date: August 26, 2009 12:04PM

Gravis Wrote:
> there is something to be said for the fact that he
> was willing to go through with this in an attempt
> to atone for what he did. the fact is that he
> cant make it up to her and she is being vindictive
> which is just wrong.
>
> at least he's trying.

Most people that have been cheated on will agree: anything that comes after your partner having sex with someone else is too little, too late.

So yeah, "A" for effort on his part, but he should have thought about the consequences of not keeping his dick inside his pants.

Posted by: Melissa O'Connor ()
Date: August 26, 2009 12:08PM

If his wife doesn't take him back, she doesn't love him. He's obviously sorry and loves her. No one's perfect!!

Date: August 26, 2009 12:17PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> anything that comes after your partner having sex
> with someone else is too little, too late.
>
> So yeah, "A" for effort on his part, but he should
> have thought about the consequences of not keeping
> his dick inside his pants.

i agree completely.

Melissa O'Connor Wrote:
> No one's perfect!!

how dare you insult me! :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Tia ()
Date: August 26, 2009 12:50PM

Hmmm - what makes you all think that the cheating was on his wife? By the looks of him, my guess is GED!

Posted by: Smiley : ) ()
Date: August 26, 2009 01:05PM

Next question is....

Is he really sorry for cheating or is he sorry that he got caught?????

It's one thing to feel genuinely bad for hurting the person you're cheating on, it's another to feel bad for yourself for getting caught.....

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: August 26, 2009 01:25PM

I'll say this...if he did indeed cheat on his wife/girlfiend and she takes him back they deserve each other.

Any man who receives forgiveness doing something so SHALLOW and degrading and any woman who suggested such an act and believes that things will be ok and he'll never do it again belong together...JUST PLEASE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 26, 2009 01:29PM

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Tia2 sounds a lot like the man hating Spunky and her all caps tirades.......

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: August 26, 2009 01:39PM

Man hating - no not at all...! I am just tired of seeing women "stand by their men"

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 26, 2009 01:45PM

Sweeney Todd Wrote:
> No woman is worth this crap.
>
> However, the financial impact of an ugly divorce
> may make this worth it...

Nail on the head! She's probably got him by the nuts over something like maybe she's never had a job and the alimony would leave him homeless.

Date: August 26, 2009 01:54PM

Exactly, Tia2....Hopefully she was at home tossing his shit to the curb and changing the locks while he was out sporting his sign....lol....

Date: August 26, 2009 01:59PM

Tia2 Wrote:
> I'll say this...if he did indeed cheat on his
> wife/girlfiend and she takes him back they deserve
> each other.
>
> Any man who receives forgiveness doing something
> so SHALLOW and degrading and any woman who
> suggested such an act and believes that things
> will be ok and he'll never do it again belong
> together...JUST PLEASE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!

You know he already has kids running around out there. Maybe he's kissing butt to avoid the boat load of child support he'd have to pay if she divorced him....

Posted by: Les ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:01PM

this has the moving video of the guy

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Scorned-Wife-Exacts-Revenge-on-Hubby-Entertains-Us-55036842.html

Probably start to see some copycats.

Date: August 26, 2009 02:03PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> Did I see a dude @Tysons Corner and Rt 7 Holding a
> sign "I cheated and this is my
> punishment"?????????????
>
>
> Or was that some weird radio prank or something?

It's still cheaper than half of everything.

Posted by: Cinder Block ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:15PM

She could have done far worse than make him wear a silly sign...
Attachments:
Angry_Wife1.jpg
angry_wife2.bmp
angry_wife3.bmp
angry_wife4.bmp
angry_wife5.bmp

Posted by: Flip ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:21PM

what a complete tosser... if you are gonna cheat why even bother trying to get back in good graces with the wife. she must be the worst shag ever

Posted by: Here's One ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:23PM

Here's a photo that a gay 1994 Lexus driver left on his own car to advertise himself to others. Quite brash of him. I guess he's lonely.
Attachments:
porklexus.jpg

Posted by: Mark lagainis ()
Date: August 26, 2009 02:55PM

Who said it was a female he cheated on?

Date: August 26, 2009 02:56PM

William Taylor, of Centreville, Va. told a passerby that he cheated on his wife -- and she found evidence of it on his cell phone. So the wife doled out a rather creative punishment: He had to stand at the intersection during morning rush, wearing the handmade sign. If I had to guess Tia2 is very cruel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 02:57PM by Judge Crater.

Posted by: YCrane ()
Date: August 26, 2009 03:16PM

I saw him on the 11am Fox News today, so probably it will repeated tonight.

I think he said he was going to be back again tomorrow!

Date: August 26, 2009 03:28PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> William Taylor, of Centreville, Va. told a
> passerby that he cheated on his wife -- and she
> found evidence of it on his cell phone. So the
> wife doled out a rather creative punishment: He
> had to stand at the intersection during morning
> rush, wearing the handmade sign. If I had to
> guess Tia2 is very cruel.

?????

Posted by: Cat Litter Eater ()
Date: August 26, 2009 03:35PM

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: August 26, 2009 03:35PM

I wonder if he will have a new sign on tomorrow, divulging more information. The saga continues....

Posted by: TCF ()
Date: August 26, 2009 03:36PM

Judge Crater: Tia2 is cruel? Where'd you get that from? Sounds perfectly reasonable and well adjusted to me.

Posted by: M&M ()
Date: August 26, 2009 04:00PM

I agree 100%. There will never be a happily ever after ending to this story. she will make him pay for as long as he will stand it.

Date: August 26, 2009 04:03PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> What a douche. Assuming he cheated on his
> wife/girlfriend, if you cheat in the first place,
> why would you do this to keep her? DOES NOT
> COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Nothing like public humiliation to keep a relationship together. The guy is an idiot.

Date: August 26, 2009 04:23PM

William Taylor, of Centreville, Va Now the world knows WHO he is and who he cheated on! ahahhahaha

Date: August 26, 2009 04:50PM

Have you tried looking up the name?

This looks like a publicity stunt where the real intent may be to get on television.

"Taylor says he is going to be hit the streets with the sign Thursday and Friday and that more could be on the horizon."

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/082609_virginia_man_admits_cheating_on_wife

Date: August 26, 2009 04:51PM

"WILLIAM ","TAYLOR ","G","021"," 13328","IVAKOTA FARMS ","RD","CLIFTON ","VA","01/14/2009","FIRE CARELESS DAMAGE TO PROPERTY"
"

WILLIAMS ","TAYLOR ","J","020"," 8861","STABLE FOREST ","PL","BRISTOW ","VA","05/05/2006","FELONIOUS ADULTERY"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 04:54PM by No One (not even the rain).

Date: August 26, 2009 04:57PM

No One (not even the rain) Wrote:
> "WILLIAM ","TAYLOR ","G","021","
> 13328","IVAKOTA FARMS ","RD","CLIFTON
> ","VA","01/14/2009","FIRE CARELESS DAMAGE TO
> PROPERTY"
> "
>
> WILLIAMS ","TAYLOR ","J","020","
> 8861","STABLE FOREST ","PL","BRISTOW
> ","VA","05/05/2006","FELONIOUS ADULTERY"

You fucked it up. Taylor is his last name, William is his first.

I also take exception with you changing the second result from "EXPIRED STATE REGISTRATION" to "FELONIOUS ADULTERY." Not cool.

Date: August 26, 2009 05:04PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-
>
> I also take exception with you changing the second
> result from "EXPIRED STATE REGISTRATION" to
> "FELONIOUS ADULTERY." Not cool.

really Cuz I think its totally HOT! Like totally mutherFuckin Hot LIKE totally mother funkin Hawter than the SUN, SON! ya HEARD!? oh no you DI'int refute my refutation! Hater! HATER!

Posted by: C'ville Rapper ()
Date: August 26, 2009 06:13PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> William Taylor, of Centreville, Va Now the world
> knows WHO he is and who he cheated on! ahahhahaha

If he is from Centreville, then why isn't he Korean?

Posted by: DVM ()
Date: August 26, 2009 08:35PM

C'ville Rapper Wrote:
> Judge Crater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > William Taylor, of Centreville, Va Now the
> world
> > knows WHO he is and who he cheated on!
> ahahhahaha
>
>
> If he is from Centreville, then why isn't he
> Korean?

There's still 12 of us left here.

Posted by: V3ronica ()
Date: August 26, 2009 10:24PM

Thats a good punishment.. I wouldnt be satisfied though. Once a cheater, always a cheater. but hey people can change too...

Date: August 27, 2009 09:29AM

He was on the Kane Show this morning. Sounded like a douche. No matter what he does...no matter what he says....no matter what she asks him to do...their relationship and marriage will never be the same. I forgave my now ex husband the first time he cheated. We still ended up divorcing a couple years later because of the trust issues the affair caused. "William"'s (and I put it in quotatons because he said this morning that it wasn't his real name and that he really doesn't live in Centreville) wife will eventually get tired of having to play a detective for the rest of her life...checking his emails...his text messages...and then he'll get tired of feeling like a prisoner....and cheat all over again. It's a vicious cycle to fall into....

Date: August 27, 2009 10:07AM

V3ronica Wrote:
> Once a cheater, always a cheater. but hey
> people can change too...

Which one is it?

Date: August 27, 2009 11:37AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> V3ronica Wrote:
> -----
> > Once a cheater, always a cheater. but hey
> > people can change too...
>
> Which one is it?

It's a saying. Once a cheater always a cheater. If you still don't get it go look it up and get some proof for it. :-P

Date: August 27, 2009 11:59AM

Yes, but saying once a cheater, always a cheater implies that a cheater will not change. But then you say people can change.

So can people change or not?

Date: August 27, 2009 12:04PM

V3ronica Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > V3ronica Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Once a cheater, always a cheater. but hey
> > > people can change too...
> >
> > Which one is it?
>
>
> It's a saying. Once a cheater always a cheater. If
> you still don't get it go look it up and get some
> proof for it. :-P

But it didn't make a lot of sense. Here's another saying that makes as much sense:

Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Date: August 27, 2009 12:13PM

Smiley : ) Wrote:
> "William"'s (and I put it in
> quotatons because he said this morning that it
> wasn't his real name and that he really doesn't
> live in Centreville)

Interesting. I'm wondering now if this is some sort of publicity stunt.

The sign was not hand-written, and printing out signs that large requires a big-ass expensive printer called a plotter. Most people do not have these sitting around their house.

Date: August 27, 2009 12:35PM

Most people say that once you cheat you'll keep doing it. But I said people can change. Not everyone is the same ya know?

Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: August 27, 2009 01:04PM

What kind of trashy bitch would want her husband to be on the fucking news about this?

Date: August 27, 2009 01:05PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Smiley : ) Wrote:
> -----
> > "William"'s (and I put it in
> > quotatons because he said this morning that it
> > wasn't his real name and that he really doesn't
> > live in Centreville)
>
> Interesting. I'm wondering now if this is some
> sort of publicity stunt.
>
> The sign was not hand-written, and printing out
> signs that large requires a big-ass expensive
> printer called a plotter. Most people do not have
> these sitting around their house.

It is interesting. He said his wife's name is Karen....and that the only reason he agreed to talk to Kane is because his wife listens to the show. He took questions from callers and everything. Could totally be a scam....

Date: August 27, 2009 01:32PM

Snapple Wrote:
> What kind of trashy bitch would want her husband
> to be on the fucking news about this?

He said on the kane Show this morning that she is PISSED about all of the attention he was getting because of this. It looks like all of this just may have back fired on her, huh? It just calls attention to both of them...and who wants to be known for this?

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 27, 2009 01:59PM

`

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:29AM by WingNut.

Date: August 27, 2009 02:04PM

I think it would have been funny if he showed up today and all these business establishments has sign spinners walking around him trying to get in on the free publicity.

Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: August 27, 2009 02:04PM

I R Sawry, Can I haz chezburgher nowz?!?!?

Posted by: Zombie Dr ()
Date: August 27, 2009 02:31PM

If it's printed then it's not from a font, it's a graphic. It could also be cut outs.

Posted by: YCrane ()
Date: August 27, 2009 02:56PM

Looks like the Black Electrical Tape font to me.

Date: August 27, 2009 03:45PM

Smiley : ) Wrote:
> He said on the kane Show this morning that she is
> PISSED about all of the attention he was getting
> because of this. It looks like all of this just
> may have back fired on her, huh? It just calls
> attention to both of them...and who wants to be
> known for this?

wasnt the point to get attention? be careful what you wish for.

Date: August 27, 2009 03:52PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Smiley : ) Wrote:
> -----
> > He said on the kane Show this morning that she
> is
> > PISSED about all of the attention he was
> getting
> > because of this. It looks like all of this
> just
> > may have back fired on her, huh? It just calls
> > attention to both of them...and who wants to be
> > known for this?
>
> wasnt the point to get attention? be careful what
> you wish for.

+1 What did he expect he'd get by standing out on one of the busiest streets in the area with a sign that SCREAMS "Look at me!! Read this!!"

I seriously hope that William Taylor is his real name and this punishment his wife concocted backfires even more on the both of them.

Posted by: Cindy S. ()
Date: August 27, 2009 04:17PM

Ha ha! He's got his 15 minutes of fame now. Hot girls are going to want to fuck him now just to piss off his asshole wife.

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: August 27, 2009 04:28PM

Marketing Genius. Pussy is up 25 points on the DOW.
Attachments:
Guiness-Brilliant.jpg

Posted by: lappylap ()
Date: August 28, 2009 01:51AM

I was in Philly visiting family this week and I saw this on the NBC station there. They showed a teaser of it, and I said to my pop, "The only way I'd accept that as punishment is if he was standing out there during a solid D.C. rush hour- not some nowhere hick town with 5 cars driving by." After the news came back from commercials- they showed his location- Tyson's Corner. Hot.

Honestly, I respect the guy. There was a time, way before I was born, when society looked down on infidelity and a person didn't need to shame himself for violating his word- his family and neighbors did it for him. Nowadays everyone thinks they're entitled to whatever the hell they want when they want it- their spouse and kids be damned. The fact that this guy is willing* to stand out there (*I don't see any guns at his head, and divorce is still legal), and inflict this kind of punishment on himself shows how serious he is about setting his marriage straight. This guy has balls- he messed up and he's owning up to it. His wife better forgive him after this :-)

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: August 28, 2009 06:59AM

Posted by: Lil TiF ()
Date: August 28, 2009 12:41PM

Karen will have the spineless/mindless "Taylor" slowly move east down route 7. Until he gets to Tiffany's at which point Karen will tell "Taylor" he is forgiven as long as he buys the $40,000 Tiffany necklace she has always wanted. Taylor will oblige and present the offering to Karen who will turn around and say "I like my necklace, but see you later, Taylor, in divorce court and then with Dr. Phil." The end.

Date: August 28, 2009 12:46PM

She's fucked. If he does all that and doesn't take her back, he'll be branded as "normal guy who made a mistake," and she'll be "that psycho bitch that drove him to it."

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: August 30, 2009 06:49PM

I think it's either some sort of viral marketing, or wifey is getting one last humiliation in by dangling the hope of reconciliation. (The WaPo said the guy had just been laid off.)

lappylap, back in your imagined 'good old days,' male infidelity was largely winked at (e.g. going to a prostitute was no worse an activity than going to the bar and spending a few cents on booze), and women were browbeaten from birth into thinking sex was evil.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: September 02, 2009 08:34AM

It was a freaking hoax

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/090209_cheating_husband_story_a_hoax

By Washington's Hot 99.5 Kane In The Morning show (whatever that is)

Date: September 02, 2009 09:20AM

trogdor! Wrote:
> It was a freaking hoax
>
> http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/090209_che
> ating_husband_story_a_hoax
>
> By Washington's Hot 99.5 Kane In The Morning show
> (whatever that is)

I'm not really surprised. Props to Kane for knowing how to promote himself. O'Meara was never that smart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 02, 2009 10:21AM

The question that must be asked is: who would let this toolbag fuck her/him? Just look at the guy.

Posted by: Mr bear thinks ()
Date: September 03, 2009 03:16AM

This idiot should sell his wife to a whore house in Uganda.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: September 03, 2009 09:49AM

It was a morning radio stunt.

Posted by: Zombie Dr ()
Date: September 03, 2009 10:29AM

As interesting of a story as it was, it still didn't persuade me to listen to 99.5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.