HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: Get Ready ()
Date: August 28, 2016 10:28AM

First total solar eclipse in 26 years in the US.
Attachments:
a_rev.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: vH7cX ()
Date: August 28, 2016 02:22PM

Did anyone predict the end of the world yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: Yes ()
Date: August 28, 2016 02:28PM

Is it a total esclipse of the heart?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: Friendly Advice ()
Date: August 30, 2016 06:33PM

This is pretty big.

If this stuff interests you, you might want to plan a trip to the Midwest or Far West in this map.

This once-every-several-decades-event (for any given area) is in August. We know what August means in Virginia. There's a 20% chance of clear skies, and an 80% chance of overcast or total cloud cover.

Plan a trip to Missouri (St. Joseph), Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, or Oregon, and plan it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: It's the end of the world ()
Date: August 30, 2016 07:26PM

as we know it.

Does not bode well for either a Hillary or Trump administration.

Both sets of supporters are bats hit crazy.

I urge mass suicide if you voted for either one. Preferably before this November.

I feel fine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: August 21, 2017 - Total solar eclipse
Posted by: mjs ()
Date: August 31, 2016 11:57AM

Friendly Advice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is pretty big.
>
> If this stuff interests you, you might want to
> plan a trip to the Midwest or Far West in this
> map.
>
> This once-every-several-decades-event (for any
> given area) is in August. We know what August
> means in Virginia. There's a 20% chance of clear
> skies, and an 80% chance of overcast or total
> cloud cover.
>
> Plan a trip to Missouri (St. Joseph), Nebraska,
> Wyoming, Idaho, or Oregon, and plan it now.


Did you even look at the fucking map..
there will be nothing to see in VA except a big glowing yellow orb in the sky....

so the weather forecast in VA has nothing to do with this...

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  **     **   *******   **     ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **      **    **     **  **         **     ** 
 **     **     **     *********  ********   ********* 
 **     **    **      **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **    **      **     **  **     **  **     ** 
  *******     **      **     **   *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.