HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
IS FCPS the only school sysyem that still teacher about Muslims religion in Freshman History classes
Posted by: Parenet.. ()
Date: August 27, 2016 04:25PM

IS FCPS the only school sysyem that still teacher about Muslims religion in Freshman History classes? Would you be worried when you Child tells you what they learn? I know FOX News had some stories on this topic but I am not sure if the school system did anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IS FCPS the only school sysyem that still teacher about Muslims religion in Freshman History classes
Posted by: jackass ()
Date: August 28, 2016 09:35AM

Why send your stupid redneck kids to school when you can have FOX news "teacher" them in your incest shack?

Re: IS FCPS the only school sysyem that still teacher about Muslims religion in Freshman History classes
Posted by: I'm more concerned ()
Date: August 29, 2016 09:58PM

...with whether they're teaching English. Based on OP, I'd say "no".

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.