HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How exactly am I supposed to take the ambien I was prescribed to get high?
Posted by: Lucid Grrl ()
Date: August 27, 2016 12:06AM

Like 2 hours ago I popped one, then I didn't feel anything happened later, keep in mind I had food to begin with before taking the 12 and a half dosage. I waited to take another 12 and a half milligram pill and I did eat with food again. I'm not sure if I wasn't supposed to eat doing that. Since Im trying to stay up and have a trip. Does anything sound like I did this all wrong if I did please tell me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How exactly am I supposed to take the ambien I was prescribed to get high?
Posted by: Zzzz ()
Date: August 27, 2016 01:42AM

You should feel it within 15 minutes. Maybe longer with food. 2hours is a LONG time. If you can fight the initial urge to sleep you will feel it.
You'll know when it kicks in. You will lose your inhibitions and sense of consciousness. Kind of a zombie like state. You may even feel like there are people in the room with you even though you are by yourself. Not in a scary way though. Just be careful, it can make you do and say things you normally wouldn't do/say.

Re: How exactly am I supposed to take the ambien I was prescribed to get high?
Posted by: Mom and Dad ()
Date: August 27, 2016 08:18AM

Please do something more productive with your life.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.