HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Underground Hacked and Totally corrupt
Posted by: AnnClaire ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:26AM

I began a topic called Black List Fairfax County

Someone posted something that I did not say. With new technology, mainly bright IT young adults, of all nationalities are paid Big $'s and lie to them about the person that they are manipulating information about. Because they know how to manipulate the system and add comments that are false and/or delete other information. This is happening all over the US. Very bad here in Fairfax County and Loudon County, which are totally corrupt across the board. Many know this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Underground Hacked and Totally corrupt
Posted by: Pills 4 Yoo ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:30AM

With proper medication you can have your sanity restored.

Date: August 26, 2016 10:37AM

More...oh yah! The corruption is bad here, because we are so close to Washington. Much of the corruption here goes back generations in families that are the wealthy elite if this area. As I said, corruption across the board. Then infiltrate evil American born and or legal/illegal immigrants of all classes, rich or poor. The wealthy use the poor to do their dirty work. Unfortunately, the corrupt Obama administration, along with the corrupt Clinton's have allowed these evil immigrant types into our country. With a pretty much lawless State Department. Intelligence agencies Agents across the board do not know who is to be trusted.

Date: August 26, 2016 10:42AM

Oh yah! Big Pharms, are totally corrupt, to include Ely Lilly, who has ties to "The Clinton Foundation". Big Pharms pay off Doctors to prescribe dangerous medications like Cymbalra that make you very ill. The Pharms and Doctors want this because it is all about money. Doctors in Fairfax County, you know who you are. There is a code of silence among all U.S. Doctors. They don't care about us, it is all about money to them. All you gave to do is Google this, it's all over the Internet.

Date: August 26, 2016 10:48AM

Whoever posted this is very evil. However, with the Obama Administration now at the end of two terms, not sure if you are a black/Ops Shawdow Government or Black Ops Law Enforcement. Specifically in this case Fairfax County/CIA or the totally infiltrated U.S. Government or entire infiltrated total economy of the U.S.

Posted by: Might Help ()
Date: August 26, 2016 11:37AM

How about a nice 7-11 Chili & Cheese Hotdog?

Posted by: Ann eClaire ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:24PM

Go suck a dick! Oh, and take your meds.

Posted by: New York Times reporter ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:38PM

Russians Did It.

Date: August 26, 2016 03:37PM

Am I the sacrificial lamb? How can all of you sleep at night. I could be your mother, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, friend. Narcissism, greed and the almighty dollar has consumed way too many people in our country. I am from a different generation, I suppose. Thank God I am!!! The80's as a young adult here were great! I did all the right things. Good, trusting. I volunteered with Fairfax Counry Area on aging for 10 years. Visiting the home bound elderly. Because I am that kind of person. I always thought of others before myself, and that got me in trouble.

Date: August 26, 2016 03:51PM

I left Michigan in 1981 at 23 with $3000. In my pocket, my clothes and old Pioneer stereo. I drove to Florida, where my brother lived. Some of you know him. Had A great three months there. Washington DC was calling. My uncle is a retired DC detective. He flew down to Florida and drive to Sprinfield, VA. Good old Fairfax County. Little did I know that 35 years later the horror I would be facing. I was dumbed down like the rest of the U.S citizens. Coming from a small Midwestern town, I was quite naive. Too trusting too honest too nice. Not thinking of the true evil of the world. Even as I advanced in years, too trusting. I am not a terrorist, drug addict, was never a opiate addict, not a child molester, not a threat to national security. Not a criminal. Just an independent woman, who made something of herself without a college degree. I did eventually attend Northern Virgina Community College. Studied Travel/Tourism and psychology. For all of you psycologists and psychiatrists listening. You know who you are.

Posted by: Not Paranoid If Being Chased ()
Date: August 26, 2016 04:57PM

AnnClaire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yah! Big Pharms, are totally corrupt, to
> include Ely Lilly, who has ties to "The Clinton
> Foundation". Big Pharms pay off Doctors to
> prescribe dangerous medications like Cymbalra that
> make you very ill. The Pharms and Doctors want
> this because it is all about money. Doctors in
> Fairfax County, you know who you are. There is a
> code of silence among all U.S. Doctors. They
> don't care about us, it is all about money to
> them. All you gave to do is Google this, it's all
> over the Internet.

This person may have major "issues", but her argument here is not far from the truth.

Date: August 26, 2016 05:06PM

Thank you! The only issues I have is that I am too trusting, too honest and too nice too giving.

If any brave person want to step up to the plate, assist me and stop this total corruption across the board in Fairfax County. Stop by. I live at 4420 Elan place, Annandale, VA. I am in my 50's, blonde hair, green eyes. About 5'5". I am quite harmless. Come anytime during daylight hours. Show me some identification and we can chat on the porch of my TH. God bless

Posted by: Non- Carer ()
Date: August 26, 2016 06:02PM

AnnClaire Wrote:
> Thank you! The only issues I have is that I am
> too trusting, too honest and too nice too giving.
>
>
> If any brave person want to step up to the plate,
> assist me and stop this total corruption across
> the board in Fairfax County. Stop by. I live at
> 4420 Elan place, Annandale, VA. I am in my 50's,
> blonde hair, green eyes. About 5'5". I am quite
> harmless. Come anytime during daylight hours.
> Show me some identification and we can chat on the
> porch of my TH. God bless

Can you explain any we would give a duck? Don't care to hear your life story. I Just got diagnosed with lymphoma so i don't give a fuck about. Go whine on some other board.

Posted by: hUKYF ()
Date: August 26, 2016 06:04PM

How much do you weigh? How bout a pic?

Posted by: Busha de Trimster ()
Date: August 26, 2016 06:46PM

Shaved or a natural girl?

Posted by: Corrupt corruptor ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:49PM

AnnClaire Wrote:
> Thank you! The only issues I have is that I am
> too trusting, too honest and too nice too giving.
>
>
> If any brave person want to step up to the plate,
> assist me and stop this total corruption across
> the board in Fairfax County. Stop by. I live at
> 4420 Elan place, Annandale, VA. I am in my 50's,
> blonde hair, green eyes. About 5'5". I am quite
> harmless. Come anytime during daylight hours.
> Show me some identification and we can chat on the
> porch of my TH. God bless

So, you live near this guy? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMbV6vMH4g

Posted by: Sounds Sane To Me...HIC..! ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:20PM

She understands "The Evil Clinton Machine" and is a brave lady to post her name and address and invite people from FXU to visit her on her porch! My God the Courage I will give her that!

Now...Ahh lady?? have you ever heard of a Nice Young man named "EESH" ?? Hes probably a Nice Guy! Or God forbid!!! .. "Double Action Jackson" who lives in FREDERICKSBURG! At least he is a NICE OLD Man..He just has this thing.. about shooting beer cans off the hood of the old rusted 48 Chevy Pickup in the yard..with a .22 High Standard "Buntline" with White Plastic Grips to go with his white belt and shoes he fixes himself up with to go to the dance with the ladies!!

NO ITS NOT FOR SALE! The 48 Pick Up , The White Belt, Shoes or .22 Buntline with White plastic grips.. Kilton has debs on em all! He'll pick um all up at the Next GUN Show! In Exchange for Hot Dogs!

Lord! With This election a man has got to have some sense of humor!

DAJAX

Posted by: Sorry Not White Shoes! ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:24PM

White " Beetle Boots" Lord How Cool can I get! But Kiltons got um..

DAJAX

Posted by: Not a fucktard ()
Date: August 27, 2016 07:01AM

I love that people are acknowledging her insanity... And then agreeing with her. Maybe it's just me but if I find myself agreeing with someone with obvious mental illness, I start reevaluating myself. But yes, goddamn those dindu's getting all the pussy I should be getting. Maga

Date: August 27, 2016 07:57AM

I also have a terminal illness. It's called Black Ops/Shawdow Fairfax county law enforcement, they are killing me. I will pray for you

Date: August 27, 2016 08:07AM

Thank you. I am a very strong woman. A strong work ethic was instilled in me as a child, growing up in the suburbs of Detroit. I am the daughter of a (now deceased) Teamster. Not much of a work ethic in the youth today. That is why all the immigrants are taking our jobs. Any brave person, say from the Fairfax Fusion center. Please come to my porch during daylight hours. We can chat. I am very unassuming.

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: August 27, 2016 08:15AM

You equate teamsters and work ethic? Lady, they're right, you need to get a brain scan!

Posted by: I'll " Drink " To That ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:28AM

>Not much of a work ethic in the youth today. That is why all the immigrants are taking our jobs

I agree that this is very true.. In Nova there so many well off Feds, Gubment contractors lobbyists,lawyers ,Dentists.. quick money making "Artists" of Fast Bucks, who are liberal and let their youth "Find Themselves" with being a "musician" or "artist".. and take crummy no job studies in college. They are pampered darlings ..Why should they work??

And those who arnt well off. They are getting welfare in so many forms. When I applied for Social Security 1/3 the people at the office had some "disability" or "allergy to work" that were there. All designed to bring Votes For Democrats while increasing the Federal deficit to the sky.

And those young folk who do want to get a job and work, to get their own apartment.. there up against a wall of very high rental rates, much of that is DUE to the Hordes of Illegals packing into the apts raising the rents. And If they earn a bit too much. They get no special treatment and have to pay the full load as I did. But its harder for them today, then it was for me here 40 years ago.

DAJAX Why Did I not add Doctors to the Fast Money Makers.. Because they earn their money as Medical Professionals.

Unlike Dentists who are merely Mouth Mechanics and Rip Off Artists with all of them wanting nothing to do today but High Dollar Cosmetic work for $$$ . To hell with Dentists.. it should be a trade school job like welding, auto repair..cosmetology, "Barbering ..Like It was once".

Date: August 27, 2016 11:32AM

I really hope that I will not be used as a scapegoat. That will be part of my book I am in the process of writing. A friend is a licensed journalist.

Date: August 27, 2016 11:33AM

Family. Many friends know the scoop.

Posted by: Aww.. Gee.. ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:55AM

Everyone on FXU is a "Licensed Journalist" LOL

DAJAX Finished Ranting Raving for now..

Date: August 29, 2016 12:11AM

Whoever is at the fusion center in Fairfax. Come pick me up at 4416 Elan place, Annandale, va. Take me to Candlewood suites, random hills drive Fairfax, va. My boyfriend Dino green is there. Stop this. Both of our lives are in danger. Enough I forgive the Fairfax county police, INova doctors community services board. Falls church. My name is Cheryl Weinreich. I am at my neighbors house 4416 Elan place. Come get me. God forgives you. Please.you don't want to be responsible for 2 lives. Help us. Dino green number is 540 259 2721. Call him now. Dino green and I are good Midwestern people. We did all the right things. Come on

Date: August 29, 2016 12:13AM

Whoever is at the fusion center in Fairfax. Come pick me up at 4416 Elan place, Annandale, va. Take me to Candlewood suites, random hills drive Fairfax, va. My boyfriend Dino green is there. Stop this. Both of our lives are in danger. Enough I forgive the Fairfax county police, INova doctors community services board. Falls church. My name is Cheryl Weinreich. I am at my neighbors house 4416 Elan place. Come get me. God forgives you. Please.you don't want to be responsible for 2 lives. Help us. Dino green number is 540 259 2721. Call him now. Dino green and I are good Midwestern people. We did all the right things. Come on. Call me please. 703-401-5549 Cheryl. I am at 4416 Elan place. Come and get me now. I forgive all of you

Date: August 29, 2016 12:14AM

This isn't funny, anymore. Dino green is at Candlewood suites on random hills road, Fairfax, va. I am at 4416 Elan place my neighbors house bob and his wife. He is a retired professor from GW university.

Date: August 29, 2016 12:15AM

PLEASE. Come and get me NOW. 4416 Elan place, Annandale, va 22003

Date: August 29, 2016 12:17AM

This isn't funny anymore. My neighbor Pam Simpson knows what is going on. Step up to the plate!!! I forgive you, God forgives you. Dean and I need protection

Date: August 29, 2016 12:19AM

I can't bring down corrupt Fairfax county. I just want to leave here with Dino.

Date: August 29, 2016 12:20AM

Bob, retired professor from GW is up now. So is his wife. Just come and get me and bring me to Dino green right now!!'nn

Posted by: anonnnn. ()
Date: August 29, 2016 03:57AM

My Dear M(r)s. AnnClaire-

With all due respect, madam.

You will not get the help you are looking for on this board. If you feel Fairfax County staff are not getting you the results you want, please look into VA STATE resources that may work better for you. As they say "take it to the next level".

I agree that Fairfax County can be dismissing of people's problems. I had a problem with Fairfax County and they did not listen, so i had to go to the state offices in Richmond to get it rectified. The people in Richmond tore the Fairfax County workers who ignored my initial request "a new one" so to speak.

Good luck on getting your needs met! I ensure you your voice needs to be heard so feel free to vent here, but be sure to ACT by contacting people in the VA STATE government who can put pressure on Fairfax County for you. Maybe try a congressman as well?

I agree with you in that the entire government is corrupt and they are only in it for the MONEY AND POWER..NOT the people. Just keep fighting and eventually you will find someone to listen to your story- DON"T GIVE UP!!!

Sincerely, someone who cares

Posted by: anonnnn. ()
Date: August 29, 2016 04:06AM

Also, please be advised the police CAN AND DO read this board, so please don't post anything flagrantly illegal here. Voice your opinion, sure.

The Pork Chops, I mean Police of Fairfax County are too busy ignoring the people in the real-world speeding past doing 100 on Interstate 495 in their Mercedes and BMW's (but pulling over those doing 55 in a 54 in their honda for the ticket revenue), ignoring those not paying county taxes or even in the country legally parking here in Fairfax for years with Maryland tags, but spend their time in here looking for the one poster that called the cop a donut-eating fat assed lazy son of a bitch (or daughter of a mutt) but that is neither here nor there.

Posted by: Hide Your Identity ()
Date: August 29, 2016 01:18PM

One more piece of advice...NEVER EVER post your personal information here again, especially as a woman, and NEVER solicit a meetup with anyone here. There are disturbed people on this board who might use that information for dishonorable purposes.

Posted by: I Agree 110 % ()
Date: August 29, 2016 11:23PM

>There are disturbed people on this board who might use that information for dishonorable purposes.\

And these Disturbed people ALL ARE Liberal Democrats!.. The NY Cranks!!BEWARE!

DAJAX: Heart of Gold .A God Fearing man Who Accepts Jesus Christ as My Savior!
No Drugs, Financially Solvent. Never taken a dime of welfare, Blue collar Working man 40 years. A man who will protect a lost child from predators and get them safely into the arms of police and fire fighters to be reunited with their family! An Animal Lover! ..No sex fiend and one who Obeys the Law of God and Nature.. NOT A Liberal Democrat! Soul of the Earth Conservative who knows Right From Wrong! Like so many of US that support Donald Trump for President! ...And Hillary Clinton For Prison...

Date: September 23, 2016 09:49PM

Thank you

Date: September 23, 2016 09:50PM

Thank for your post

Posted by: Thisisawesome ()
Date: September 24, 2016 01:18AM

I really, really enjoy this thread. 10/10 would read again. Hey, Ann: you single?

Posted by: Totallyarealagent ()
Date: September 24, 2016 01:32AM

No hard feelings, ann. We're having a picnic down here at great falls for you. If you can find a ride, we have food and everything. How's that not sound like fun. I'm wearing a red hat. I'll be walking a German Shepherd. don't look at me at first, just follow me and make sure no one with some kind of beverage. Yes? Yes!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.