HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
***Jordan Baird (Pastor at The Life Church in Manassas) charged with touching juveniles.***
Posted by: Citizen420 ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:08PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ***Jordan Baird (Pastor at The Life Church in Manassas) charged with touching juveniles.***
Posted by: slimshady ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:19PM

two more white pedophiles this country is full of them lol.

Re: ***Jordan Baird (Pastor at The Life Church in Manassas) charged with touching juveniles.***
Posted by: Fuck God ()
Date: August 24, 2016 11:17PM

Bump

Posted by: Fuck Him ()
Date: August 25, 2016 12:32AM

What a disgusting piece of shit. What do you think should happen to him??

Posted by: Joejoe ()
Date: August 26, 2016 11:20AM

I think he should be given due proccess of law and not judged before his trial. Often, so called victims recant their story and the accused is released. I don't know him personally but I know the family and his dad and brother. They are a stand up family and always very active in helping the community. Often we pass judgement when these matters come up. We should tread lightly since it could easily be us facing charges and we'd want the same consideration. If it's true, he'll face punishment but its not up to us to condemn him or call him deraogatory names.

Posted by: TwoHungLow ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:27PM

I wonder if I can get him to blow me while he waits for his trial? My pipes need a good clearing!

Posted by: Man's best friend ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:32PM

They should have just rescued dogs and had their way with them. Dogs can't tell on them!

Posted by: creamy or crunchy ()
Date: August 26, 2016 01:33PM

decisions, decisions!

Posted by: Lon Solomon ()
Date: August 26, 2016 02:38PM

Just like Lon Solomon

Posted by: Wake Up ()
Date: August 27, 2016 01:07AM

Joejoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think he should be given due proccess of law and
> not judged before his trial. Often, so called
> victims recant their story and the accused is
> released. I don't know him personally but I know
> the family and his dad and brother. They are a
> stand up family and always very active in helping
> the community. Often we pass judgement when these
> matters come up. We should tread lightly since it
> could easily be us facing charges and we'd want
> the same consideration. If it's true, he'll face
> punishment but its not up to us to condemn him or
> call him deraogatory names.

Yeah I can gurantee I will NEVER be in that situation because I'm NEVER texting teenage girls LMFAO. And cops now how damning a charge like this is, they're not going to charge unless they have hard evidence You bible banging Jesus freaks crack me up. "Oh his family is good and believe in God so it's ok for him to molest kids."

I bet you wouldn't trust him alone in room with your daughter.

Posted by: Still not Guilty?? ()
Date: August 31, 2016 04:39PM

Posted by: jj2 ()
Date: November 10, 2016 11:33AM

Just like Brian Banks...right. He was wrongfully charged and convicted and spent 5 years in prison. Police would never charge him if he didn't do it. Police make mistakes too as do jurors...we are all human.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-imprisoned-banks-career-nfl-article-1.2090727

Posted by: Uh Oh ()
Date: November 10, 2016 12:54PM

Another Pastor/Priest/Reverend pedo fag....it's not surprising. The world is full of them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.