HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Clip From 2000 Illustrates The Level Of Maturity Trump And His Clingers Are Dragging The Nation Towards [VIDEO]
Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: August 24, 2016 06:38PM

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is one of the more shameless and embarrassing Trump surrogates.

The man who earned so much respect in the immediate aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attack on his city has pretty much expended any remaining loyalty from that period, due to his wanton wallowing at the Trump slop trough.

That’s why I don’t feel bad about showing this clip that was revived on “The Late Show,” by the oppressively unfunny Stephen Colbert.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/24/clip-2000-illustrates-level-maturity-trump-clingers-dragging-nation-towards/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clip From 2000 Illustrates The Level Of Maturity Trump And His Clingers Are Dragging The Nation Towards [VIDEO]
Posted by: JedUk ()
Date: August 24, 2016 06:42PM

Before Giuliani, there were a bunch of Democrat Mayors, and New York City was a shithole.

I went to Manhattan numerous times in the 1980s. My personal stories are glorious. But, I digress, we have the Youtube, which is full of videos of the squalor of pre-Giuliani.

Now, NYC is beautiful.

Now, let's move on to Detroit, the most Democrat city in America!

Re: Clip From 2000 Illustrates The Level Of Maturity Trump And His Clingers Are Dragging The Nation Towards [VIDEO]
Posted by: red state why not ()
Date: August 24, 2016 09:34PM

If Hillary is the best you can do, there's no point criticizing Trump. Anyone the republicans put up would receive the same treatment. As did Reagan, Bush 1 and 2, and there is no end in sight. Your hollow words are made so by your choices, not ours. Trump is the only non politician running. Bernie was somewhat as well, but Hillary, in true Clinton fashion, cheated him out of a chance for the nomination. If most of establishment Washington is against him, maybe it's because they have been been doing little or nothing for sometime now and are just trying to stay in their cushy jobs at our expense. As for Trump's support, maybe a lot of us are just tired of the same old bullshit from both sides of the house. Trump has my vote, and win or loose, I'm just counting the says.

Posted by: I'm Voting for Trump ()
Date: August 25, 2016 09:17PM

Hillary Clinton can't even climb stairs.

But, I digress.

The ultra-left-wing Democracy Now tore Hillary to shreds this morning with proof that her charity was accepting money from Saudi Arabia. Now, Obama's government is selling Saudi Arabia $100,000,000 in weapons.

Little children are getting destroyed in Yemen, with Saudi weapons, that you paid for, and that Obama sanctioned, while Hillary cleaned up.

Good going, Democrat Party!

I'm voting for Trump

Posted by: F Off Commie Red State ()
Date: August 25, 2016 09:22PM

You have got nothing as usual.. Talk about your lying Babe Hillary who sells her govt office to the highest bidder.. From Other Nations..some who are not in support of the USA.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.