HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Safety Inspection - 2 Tickets in 5 days/Same Officer
Posted by: zpierce ()
Date: August 22, 2016 10:51AM

So recently an officer patrolling my quiet fairfax neighborhood places an expired safety inspection ticket on my street parked vehicle. 4 days later same officer places another safety inspection ticket on same parked vehicle.

I accept responsibility for being a couple weeks overdue on the inspection. I am just wondering.. has anyone had luck getting these tickets thrown out in court (or at least 1 of them)? 2 from the same officer in 4 days seems petty and excessive. I really wish our police officers were making better use of their time but that's another topic - I'm sure most are. It's a 5 year old car in excellent condition. I passed inspection today.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 03:42PM by zpierce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Safety Inspection - 2 Tickets in 5 days/Same Officer
Posted by: Vx4Kt ()
Date: August 22, 2016 10:54AM

I hope he tickets you again, you reckless asshole.

Posted by: Yessiree ()
Date: August 22, 2016 10:56AM

Find a driveway or private lot. They usually won't ticket there.

Or get an inspection, then go to court and it is likely the tickets will be dismissed.

Know this: The officer likely did it because your neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: August 22, 2016 11:09AM

The lower your intelligence level, the more tickets you get. Especially for some dumb shit like this.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 22, 2016 11:15AM

If you get the vehicle inspected and show up at court there is a good chance the judge will let you off if you show proof it passed inspection. By let you off I mean you don't have to pay the fine. You might still have to pay court costs. You have to decide whether it is worth taking off a day from work, driving to the courthouse and pay parking just to get out of paying that fine.

Posted by: fmp ()
Date: August 22, 2016 11:18AM

So, our "public servants making better use of their time" would be enforcing laws other than the ones you're breaking. Is that it?

I bet you've never let your dumbass smart phone go overdue for a couple minutes, let alone a couple weeks.

Posted by: UbYbV ()
Date: August 22, 2016 11:45AM

In his defense, I will say some people don't get inspections right away because the work required costs well over a paycheck to get fixed (my truck needed ball joints to pass- $800 right there due to needing 7 hours labor!). Remember the story in the news recently how most americans don't have $400 for an emergency? This counts as one of them.

And fuck the nosy ass neighbor, I'd put up cameras if i were you....

Posted by: makemommahappy ()
Date: August 22, 2016 12:27PM

I'm glad most agree the OP is an idiot instead of everyone bashing on cops saying they could be stopping "real" crime.

I can't stand when people can't keep their car up to date, if you actually do routine maintenance on your car than you practically never run in to these "OMG I NEED $1000 FOR MY CAR TO PASS!!!" I bet you needed that repair 6 months ago and you just kept driving and driving and making it worse!

The 4th post is on point, only idiots get tickets like these because they are all about me me me.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: August 22, 2016 01:08PM

Yes... me, me, me.

If it needs a repair greater than paycheck - assuming the OP even has a job - then you probably ought to leave the piece of shit at the shop. It is called a SAFETY INSPECTION.

But the me, me, me part is that most NOVA people really don't give a fuck if their car comes apart or mega fails on the road because the victim will very likely be someone else that runs over the debris or gets crashed into. And fuck them. Especially compared to the inconvenience of you not having your car for a few days.

If you want to just have a piece of shit car and NEVER get it inspected, move to MD. Once you own the car you never have to get it inspected. Think of the money you will save!

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: August 22, 2016 02:05PM

Safety inspection is some pretty basic shit. If it won't pass even that, god knows what other conditions you've let the vehicle deteriorate into.

Posted by: millenials ()
Date: August 22, 2016 02:12PM

Those tickets are surprising because they don't look like the trophies all the kids get now. Everyone is special, no one gets in trouble, responsibility is an ancient notion, everyone gets a bailout, and finally, tickets and arrests are the fault of the cops, not the perps.

Posted by: Sticker ()
Date: August 22, 2016 02:19PM

So you were just too lazy to take the car to an inspection station? Speaking of public servants and making use of their time to good use...you're going to court to waste more of their time? Pay the ticket and don't be lazy next time.

Posted by: iagree2 ()
Date: August 22, 2016 02:22PM

millenials Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those tickets are surprising because they don't
> look like the trophies all the kids get now.
> Everyone is special, no one gets in trouble,
> responsibility is an ancient notion, everyone gets
> a bailout, and finally, tickets and arrests are
> the fault of the cops, not the perps.

I agree, but it's not a millenial thing, it's a this day of age thing. Millenials have nothing to do with it but be brought up in the world that older people have created for them and which the older idiots live and prosper in. For instance I find it funny that every commercial is about teenagers texting and driving when I can count 20 40-50 year olds texting while driving every single day.

I really hate how the people that commit the crime never get punished like you said, but it's the people that react to it that are the ones being punished! I guess what everyone should take from today's world is do whatever the fuck you want and blame it on the guy next to you.

Date: August 22, 2016 02:23PM

Thanks Bill for the helpful response. I'm amused by some of the other responses questioning my intelligence and disregard for others for missing a safety inspection. Wow. Some people in this area just way too uptight.

It's one thing for an officer to patrol a neighborhood and ticket a parked car for safety expiration, but for the same officer to ticket the same parked vehicle 4 days later is just absurd. That's the whole issue here. I'll spare the list of more productive things this officer could be doing - it's a long one and clearly strikes a nerve with some of you (who are obviously these sorts of cops).

Where I come from this sort of thing would be laughed out of court. I agree with Bill though - it's probably not worth missing work to fight it if I'm likely going to have to pay court cost anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 02:28PM by zpierce.

Posted by: zpunk ()
Date: August 22, 2016 03:19PM

zpierce Wrote:
> It's one thing for an officer to patrol a
> neighborhood and ticket a parked car for safety
> expiration, but for the same officer to ticket the
> same parked vehicle 4 days later is just absurd.

What's absurd about it? If I was a cop (and I'm not), I would think that a person that had just gotten a ticket 4 days earlier for the same thing just hadn't gotten the message. I would have wrote another ticket too. How many days should a ticket entitle someone to continue breaking the law, a week, a month, how long?

One time, I was riding with a friend and he ran through radar and got a speeding ticket. He was pissed and stomped on it when out of sight of the first speed trap and minutes later ran through another speed trap! The cop wasn't buying his "I just got a speeding ticket 15 minutes ago" BS and wrote him another one. Cop said, "then you're pretty dumb, ain't ya?".

Date: August 22, 2016 03:39PM

zpunk Wrote:
> zpierce Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's one thing for an officer to patrol a
> > neighborhood and ticket a parked car for safety
> > expiration, but for the same officer to ticket
> the
> > same parked vehicle 4 days later is just
> absurd.
>
>
> What's absurd about it? If I was a cop (and I'm
> not), I would think that a person that had just
> gotten a ticket 4 days earlier for the same thing
> just hadn't gotten the message. I would have
> wrote another ticket too. How many days should a
> ticket entitle someone to continue breaking the
> law, a week, a month, how long?
>
> One time, I was riding with a friend and he ran
> through radar and got a speeding ticket. He was
> pissed and stomped on it when out of sight of the
> first speed trap and minutes later ran through
> another speed trap! The cop wasn't buying his "I
> just got a speeding ticket 15 minutes ago" BS and
> wrote him another one. Cop said, "then you're
> pretty dumb, ain't ya?".

You're comparing 2 separate speeding tickets to a parked car with an expired safety inspection violation. I could argue a more accurate comparison would be if the first cop gave your friend 2 tickets for the 1 speeding infraction.

I think 2 tickets 4 days apart for expired safety inspection from the same cop on a parked vehicle with a busy owner is excessive. I'm quite sure the judge will agree, even if you don't.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: August 22, 2016 03:47PM

It gets worse, they'll ticket you in the parking lot of the inspection station too. Greedy fuckers.

Date: August 22, 2016 03:55PM

Rockstar Wrote:
> It gets worse, they'll ticket you in the parking
> lot of the inspection station too. Greedy
> fuckers.

I actually read that a law was passed and they are no longer allowed to do that. But yes, apparently they actually used to ticket people while they were in line for safety inspection. Unbelievable.

Posted by: Too busy ()
Date: August 22, 2016 04:02PM

Too busy to get an inspection, but will take a day off work to go to court...

Date: August 22, 2016 04:09PM

Too busy Wrote:
> Too busy to get an inspection, but will take a day
> off work to go to court...

Probably not. I'm considering it just on principle. Since creating this post, I've spoken to several who got this dropped in court with proof of passed inspection (which I have). Once again, the judge likely agrees with me on this. You do not, and that's ok. You keep falling in line. Sheep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 04:09PM by zpierce.

Posted by: FyRnt ()
Date: August 22, 2016 04:17PM

UbYbV Wrote:
> In his defense, I will say some people don't get
> inspections right away because the work required
> costs well over a paycheck to get fixed (my truck
> needed ball joints to pass- $800 right there due
> to needing 7 hours labor!). Remember the story in
> the news recently how most americans don't have
> $400 for an emergency? This counts as one of them.

It counts as somebody being a worthless asshole. Putting the rest of us and our property at risk because you can't afford to the necessary maintenance to run a safe car is bullshit, pure and simple.

> And fuck the nosy ass neighbor, I'd put up cameras
> if i were you....

Can't afford to fix the car, so put some cameras out? You're an even worse trailer-trash asshole than the OP. Where do you jerks get off?

Posted by: 6xMEm ()
Date: August 22, 2016 04:23PM

zpierce Wrote:
> I think 2 tickets 4 days apart for expired safety
> inspection from the same cop on a parked vehicle
> with a busy owner is excessive. I'm quite sure the
> judge will agree, even if you don't.

No, he won't agree at all. He'll sock you with some significant court costs for wasting the court's time with your "busy owner" bullshit. Wish I could be there to laugh at you.

Date: August 22, 2016 04:38PM

FyRnt Wrote:

>
> It counts as somebody being a worthless asshole.
> Putting the rest of us and our property at risk
> because you can't afford to the necessary
> maintenance to run a safe car is bullshit, pure
> and simple.

>
> Can't afford to fix the car, so put some cameras
> out? You're an even worse trailer-trash asshole
> than the OP. Where do you jerks get off?

Putting the rest of you at danger? Haha. Grow a pair. It's got less than 50k miles and is in great condition. Who said anything about it needing repairs? It passed inspection just fine. Go back and read my original post.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 05:01PM by zpierce.

Posted by: Johnny Law ()
Date: August 22, 2016 05:09PM

I wouldn't have waited 5 days...maybe 2...3 if I was busy.

As someone else said, like most assholes that can't be bothered you would prefer cops enforce some laws that YOU aren't breaking.

Less than 50K miles and you had such an expensive repair that you had to wait to get it fixed? Either you drive like a complete dick or your McJob isn't paying much - or maybe it's a Hyundai or a Kia.

Date: August 22, 2016 05:32PM

Johnny Law Wrote:
>
> Less than 50K miles and you had such an expensive
> repair that you had to wait to get it fixed?
> Either you drive like a complete dick or your
> McJob isn't paying much - or maybe it's a Hyundai
> or a Kia.

Not sure where anyone is getting the idea that I needed a repair or that I couldn't afford something. Never did I mention anything like that. Absolutely nothing was wrong with it. I was busy and late to get it inspected. Guilty as charged.

I simply felt 2 tickets in 5 days on a parked vehicle was excessive but hey, I guess that's just Fairfax and I'll have to adjust. As I said, where I'm from our officers don't patrol neighborhoods looking for expired safety inspections on parked cars. 1 ticket is fine. 2 is just being a jerk.

I appreciate your service but respectfully disagree with you on this issue.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2016 05:35PM by zpierce.

Posted by: XVFLy ()
Date: August 22, 2016 05:47PM

1 ticket is "fix it". 2 tickets is "are you not getting the message?"

Posted by: Hey Mr. Butthole - ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:07PM

Why don't you get that POS inspected instead of wasting time playing on the computer?

Posted by: YneYW ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:17PM

I feel like half this thread are angry cops, mad they are being called out on their little revenue generation tactic. Find a poor person who can't afford to fix their car and give them tickets over and over.

You ignore the guy in the AMG Mercedes with the limo tint and super loud exhaust doing 80 on the Ffx County parkway but pull over the one in the honda going to work. Why? Because the one in the beemer has money and will gladly hire a lawyer and fight you and get the ticket thrown out due to connections/money.

The working class guy in the honda can't afford to miss work, so will simply pay the ticket to keep his license valid so he can keep his job.

Fairfax County wins again. With their $92 (last time I checked) court fee on top of the $25 infraction they write you for. Times 2 or 3, those add up fast.

Follow the money.

Posted by: ButthurtFairfaxppl ()
Date: August 22, 2016 08:06PM

It is silly shit. After moving here Ive realized fairfax ppl are miserable A holes, all on lock down. Ton of taxes and laws here have beat them into angry cucks that would rather bash each other thsn go after the system that charges ridiculous fines and court costs over ridiculous BS.
All these miserable Fuchs think they have goin for em is their paycheck, which goes right back to Fairfax through cost of living here and high taxes. Fuck this place, im out in October, get out while you can, before these douchebags make you as miserable as them.

Posted by: Johnny Law ()
Date: August 22, 2016 08:32PM

I guess I was under the impression that it was a rejection sticker and not expired. After re-reading the original post I see it was expired. I would have only done one summons for that and let it go. Nine outta ten times, the judge is going to dismiss it if you can prove it's been inspected when the court date arrives. Was it expired in July? Or November of last year? That matters too.

Driving on a rejection sticker for a while can get you multiple summons, so if the car was being moved every day and clearly being driven then that's another matter.

I have seen judges bust cops balls for doing multiple summons on something like this. Sometimes in chambers, sometimes in open court. Once you've written one, it's done and the guy has to go to court for it anyway. In my opinion it's not a separate offense like many others that can be ticketed on multiple occasions. If you go in there with your tail between your legs and a good inspection sheet, not only should it get dismissed, but the cop may get a bit of stinkeye from the judge when he hears there are two summons from him a few days apart.

Date: August 22, 2016 09:22PM

Johnny Law Wrote:
> I guess I was under the impression that it was a
> rejection sticker and not expired. After
> re-reading the original post I see it was expired.
> I would have only done one summons for that and
> let it go. Nine outta ten times, the judge is
> going to dismiss it if you can prove it's been
> inspected when the court date arrives. Was it
> expired in July? Or November of last year? That
> matters too.
>
> Driving on a rejection sticker for a while can get
> you multiple summons, so if the car was being
> moved every day and clearly being driven then
> that's another matter.
>
> I have seen judges bust cops balls for doing
> multiple summons on something like this.
> Sometimes in chambers, sometimes in open court.
> Once you've written one, it's done and the guy has
> to go to court for it anyway. In my opinion it's
> not a separate offense like many others that can
> be ticketed on multiple occasions. If you go in
> there with your tail between your legs and a good
> inspection sheet, not only should it get
> dismissed, but the cop may get a bit of stinkeye
> from the judge when he hears there are two summons
> from him a few days apart.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yes, it was just an expiration of only a couple weeks. Expired 8/1. I was pretty salty earlier but at this point realizing its probably not worth missing work. I'll pay the fines ($100 total) and be done with it. Hope your response helps someone else.

Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: August 23, 2016 12:17AM

Yessiree Wrote:
> Find a driveway or private lot. They usually
> won't ticket there.
>
> Or get an inspection, then go to court and it is
> likely the tickets will be dismissed.
>
> Know this: The officer likely did it because your
> neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.

This right here, they don't patrol to find expired tickets, someone ratted you out.

Posted by: solution. ()
Date: August 23, 2016 12:50AM

Yawn Wrote:
> Yessiree Wrote:
> -----
> > Find a driveway or private lot. They usually
> > won't ticket there.
> >
> > Or get an inspection, then go to court and it
> is
> > likely the tickets will be dismissed.
> >
> > Know this: The officer likely did it because
> your
> > neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.
>
> This right here, they don't patrol to find expired
> tickets, someone ratted you out.

Here's what to do:

Search on Craigslist, auto trader, junkyards etc. for the ugliest full-size sedan you can find from 1965-1974. Bigger is better, but make sure it is over 25 years old and is the most beat up looking vehicle imaginable, preferably with peeling paint and large areas of surface rust. Use fluorescent spray paint to cover it in graffiti--optionally obscene graffiti. Then take a sledgehammer to some of the body panels to give them a good working-over. Now register and insure the vehicle as an antique. It will not need to pass inspection but should not have any broken glass, flat tires, etc. Park the vehicle in front of your obnoxious rat neighbor's house and let the entertainment ensue.

Posted by: Colonel Howdy ()
Date: August 23, 2016 01:08AM

I enjoy hearing when entitled liberal losers who know nothing of personal responsibility get a reality check from Johnny Law and then cry to everyone about how unfairly they were treated. Makes my day. Thanks!

Posted by: 3TGVY ()
Date: August 23, 2016 05:19AM

Yawn Wrote:
> Yessiree Wrote:
> -----
> > Find a driveway or private lot. They usually
> > won't ticket there.
> >
> > Or get an inspection, then go to court and it
> is
> > likely the tickets will be dismissed.
> >
> > Know this: The officer likely did it because
> your
> > neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.
>
> This right here, they don't patrol to find expired
> tickets, someone ratted you out.

x2.

If you were parked on a public street, you're fair game. They can ticket you every single day until you either move it to private property or get it inspected. The cops make a killing driving down the side roads of large townhouse and apartment communities at night, ticketing all the people (who are not on the lease so can't get a parking pass so must park on the street or have more than 2 cars) with expired tags and inspections at like 3am. If you don't check on your car everyday there could be a pile of tickets waiting for you...

If you were parked in a private lot or driveway, someone ratted you out. They won't come into the lot looking specifically at stickers unless someone called them- even the HOA would probably leave one of those "tow warnings" but not FINE you unless you left it there for DAYS- and since you got no notice from the HOA- it was a shady neighbor who snitched on you. Check your neighbors..

Posted by: Bigbix360 ()
Date: August 23, 2016 06:11AM

zpierce Wrote:
> Johnny Law Wrote:
> -----
> > I guess I was under the impression that it was
> a
> > rejection sticker and not expired. After
> > re-reading the original post I see it was
> expired.
> > I would have only done one summons for that and
> > let it go. Nine outta ten times, the judge is
> > going to dismiss it if you can prove it's been
> > inspected when the court date arrives. Was it
> > expired in July? Or November of last year? That
> > matters too.
> >
> > Driving on a rejection sticker for a while can
> get
> > you multiple summons, so if the car was being
> > moved every day and clearly being driven then
> > that's another matter.
> >
> > I have seen judges bust cops balls for doing
> > multiple summons on something like this.
> > Sometimes in chambers, sometimes in open court.
>
> > Once you've written one, it's done and the guy
> has
> > to go to court for it anyway. In my opinion
> it's
> > not a separate offense like many others that
> can
> > be ticketed on multiple occasions. If you go in
> > there with your tail between your legs and a
> good
> > inspection sheet, not only should it get
> > dismissed, but the cop may get a bit of
> stinkeye
> > from the judge when he hears there are two
> summons
> > from him a few days apart.
>
>
> Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yes, it was just
> an expiration of only a couple weeks. Expired 8/1.
> I was pretty salty earlier but at this point
> realizing its probably not worth missing work.
> I'll pay the fines ($100 total) and be done with
> it. Hope your response helps someone else.

Let me guess, you turned in your homework late all of the time?

Posted by: Cakeeater101 ()
Date: August 23, 2016 06:51AM

Can you entertain us with what you were so busy with for a whole month?

Posted by: _zpierce ()
Date: August 23, 2016 07:06AM

I was busy attending BLM protests against the cops who arrest violent thugs.

Posted by: 2019 repeat ()
Date: August 24, 2019 07:33AM

YneYW Wrote:
> I feel like half this thread are angry cops, mad
> they are being called out on their little revenue
> generation tactic. Find a poor person who can't
> afford to fix their car and give them tickets over
> and over.
>
> You ignore the guy in the AMG Mercedes with the
> limo tint and super loud exhaust doing 80 on the
> Ffx County parkway but pull over the one in the
> honda going to work. Why? Because the one in the
> beemer has money and will gladly hire a lawyer and
> fight you and get the ticket thrown out due to
> connections/money.
>
> The working class guy in the honda can't afford to
> miss work, so will simply pay the ticket to keep
> his license valid so he can keep his job.
>
> Fairfax County wins again. With their $92 (last
> time I checked) court fee on top of the $25
> infraction they write you for. Times 2 or 3, those
> add up fast.
>
> Follow the money.

Once again...this post is the truth.

VA inspections= MONEY to both the shops and the county for enforcement.

Of course they will ticket to death the working man's car but leave the rich Arabs and such alone since they have money to fight the case/claim diplomatic immuity- leave the rich folk alone for the same reason- and TARGET the working man doesn't have the time/lawyer fees on TOP of the $400+ repair to fix.

Lord forbid your car needs a paintjob- here comes the nosy neighbors trying to find reasons to get your car towed away because "it makes the neighborhood look bad"....PAINT! Happened to me!!!

Prolly need to move to Maryland
Posted by: ANON2945 ()
Date: August 24, 2019 03:22PM

I was pulled over by a FCPD right at the border going 5mph on route seven for an expired registration. I believe citizens should only be ticketed for an expired registration/inspection if they were guilty of moving violations.

Maryland only requires a safety inspection if the vehicle is going to be sold/transferred so I might relocate to Maryland in a few years.

My big problem is that unscrupulous shop owners will use inspections to generate business. A few years ago, an inspector failed my nine-year-old vehicle for having moisture on the belt but I had to get the cops to overturn it.

Posted by: 45t4gere ()
Date: August 24, 2019 04:57PM

zpierce Wrote:
> So recently an officer patrolling my quiet fairfax
> neighborhood places an expired safety inspection
> ticket on my street parked vehicle. 4 days later
> same officer places another safety inspection
> ticket on same parked vehicle.
>
> I accept responsibility for being a couple weeks
> overdue on the inspection. I am just wondering..
> has anyone had luck getting these tickets thrown
> out in court (or at least 1 of them)? 2 from the
> same officer in 4 days seems petty and excessive.
> I really wish our police officers were making
> better use of their time but that's another topic
> - I'm sure most are. It's a 5 year old car in
> excellent condition. I passed inspection today.

#1 it's illegal for police to "troll neighborhoods for tickets", infact their right to pull over citizens on the road is not an assured "right" - that's been challenged in court as wonton search and seizure and un-necessary harassment of public

#2 it's illegal for police to ENTER YOUR PROPERTY to ticket a vehicle

#3 the law is clear that vehicles not being drive DO NOT NEED A SAFETY STICKER

my advice is kill those fucking democrats

i'm tired of hearing their corruption stories

hang them from a mexican overpass

Posted by: 4rtgtere ()
Date: August 24, 2019 05:04PM

Yessiree Wrote:

Know this: The officer likely did it because your neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.

MORE LIKELY IT'S THAT FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIEN HINDU "TAX DEPARTMENT CHIEF" of fx co gov.

he's stolen money from me, no doubt he's trying to "raise revenue" by using weapons

Posted by: r4ttre43 ()
Date: August 24, 2019 05:05PM

Yessiree Wrote:
> Know this: The officer likely did it because your
> neighbor made an anonymous busybody complaint.

the use of law to legally harass has been illegal for 2,000 years in Roman / european law

EXCUSES ABOUT NEIGHBOR CALLS ARE JUST COMMUNIST BULLSHIT

Posted by: Whiny Little Bitch ()
Date: August 24, 2019 05:33PM

Thread is over three years old so it also should be expired. I wonder if the the OP ever had the car inspected or is still parked on the street. Hopefully he at least moved it to the driveway.

Posted by: r3fre ()
Date: August 25, 2019 09:45PM

Whiny Little Bitch Wrote:
> Thread is over three years old so it also should
> be expired. I wonder if the the OP ever had the
> car inspected or is still parked on the street.
> Hopefully he at least moved it to the driveway.

DROP DEAD DEMOCRAT

he never said it was "in the street" or "on the side" (most neighborhoods have wide roads and sides TO ALLOW PARKING OFF THE STREET, legally not on the street)

the fact is FAIRFAX COUNTY SEIZES CARS WITHOUT evidence that have not broken any law

USING THE LAW TO STEAL IS A DEATH PENALTY QUITE BELIEVABLY

Posted by: Rhetorical ()
Date: August 25, 2019 09:50PM

Why is it that Fairfax residents have to obey the law, but illegal immigrants don't.

Why is it that Fairfax police enforce inspections to the extent of two tickets on the same car in days, yet won't assist in enforcing other laws (e.g. immigration)?

Why is it that the Dems want the laws they like enforced, but the laws they don't like ignored?

Posted by: r3fre ()
Date: August 25, 2019 09:53PM

Personally I've been falsely prosecuted (and debt collected) by the County over 7x.

If you think i wouldn't enjoy a revolt, enjoy seeing their family dead - YOUR WRONG.

Posted by: R4RTGREFE ()
Date: August 25, 2019 09:55PM

> Fairfax police enforce inspections

they were also caught giving tickets IN THE INSPECTION LINE in chantilly

that's just the tip of the iceberg

they've continually been NOT ONLY CORRUPT - BUT USE WEAPONS TO COLLECT MONEY after false prosection

people die as a result of false prosecution i would blink at giving a death penalty to a democrat judge found to be using the courthouse as a "way to rake in fake debt"

Posted by: R4RTGREFE ()
Date: August 25, 2019 09:56PM

death penalty for cheating judges was the LAW for at least 50 years throughout europe

Posted by: inside the beltway ()
Date: August 25, 2019 10:26PM

I see them trolling regularly looking at all the stickers on the parked cars, does not take a neighbor to call. They have dedicated trolls do do these small tasks, Edmonston is the local troll. Same dark crown vic scanning always driving very slowly, stopping at every parked car looking to generate some cash.

Posted by: r4gere ()
Date: August 25, 2019 10:30PM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

G2 is promoting SWATTING as "legal" in the USA (it is NOT)

G2 is promoting authority is ultimate, corruption should be kept quite (LIKE IN MEXICO?)

G2 fought against USA during the world wars

G2 is continually telling people on FFU to kill themselves, take psych pills.

G2 has no idea how far he has gone to expose who and what he is.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.