HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Concerned2113 ()
Date: August 16, 2016 07:35PM

Someone previously started a forum regarding this person. Does anyone know how accurate it is? is he a sociopath?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: AlexB ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:04PM

It's still posted. Just Google his name, comes up.

Posted by: Concerned2113 ()
Date: August 22, 2016 01:29AM

I googled him. He sounds like a predator. Hope he is not a nurse anymore. Those poor woman

Posted by: Guinea Fowl ()
Date: August 22, 2016 01:56AM

He sounds like some kind of Italian, or Italian-American. They are slippery, those ones.

Posted by: Roxy ()
Date: August 22, 2016 06:16PM

Noone is perfect. Those trying to complicate this guys life should remember that

Posted by: racial profile ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:30PM

Are Italians considered white now? They didn't used to be.

Posted by: rdwmn ()
Date: October 11, 2016 11:44PM

apparently his mother, Patricia, his father, Carpanino, and his wives all have criminal records too. He seems to be the only sexual predator of the group though!

Posted by: principled ()
Date: January 18, 2017 01:03PM

He is currently harassing a member of my family.

Posted by: Bamboo ()
Date: January 24, 2017 04:13AM

He's a wolf in sheeps clothes

Posted by: criminal ()
Date: May 08, 2017 10:27AM

keyword: false

unless by criminal record, you mean traffic ticket!
Attachments:
libel.png

Posted by: Give it a rest ()
Date: May 08, 2017 10:23PM

give it a rest. No one cares. Obvious BS.

Posted by: THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED Th35 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 11:14AM

I find this whole lurid tale painted by such psthetic trash just seedy and distasteful. Is it any surprise that men run awayfrom stalker women like you that feel the need to deliberately malign a man and ruin his career solely because he dumped your sorry asses? It is repulsive that you people tried to paint his ex-wife as a victim when arrest photos of her show her to be anything but a victim - gun toting trash that openly fired a gun at her previous husband without regard to him or her children and then skulked off in the night, slithering away like the slimey snake she is to avoid arrest and leaving behind 3 little angels, her children, without a single care for them. You all willingly splayed your legs and then cried foul when he moved on to better prospects. You made up sorry tales about him to exact your revenge and then sit there and crow about your claimed success in ruining him. He's living a happy, successful life. You will not be able to do the same when the lawyers finish suing every one of you for libel and slander, which you have admitted here to doing with malice and intent to ruin him. The only cheering to be done will be when the jury comes back with a verdict for punitive damages for the harm you dumb ass chicks have caused, all because he decided to date someone other than your sorry asses.

Posted by: Interestingly ()
Date: May 25, 2017 07:55PM

I find it interestingly odd that this man would have married such a "stalker" if she did that before he married her. I find it odd that the last post claims several women in collusion to ruin this man. Perhaps several "stalker" women in one man's past shows more of a pattern that something is wrong with HIM not THEM.

There is another longer post on this site about this man too, which says he is still under investigation by Fairfax PD and OSI. Seems like some law enforcement has concerns like the stalkers do.

Posted by: Bacciami il culo ()
Date: May 25, 2017 08:16PM

Guinea Fowl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He sounds like some kind of Italian, or
> Italian-American. They are slippery, those ones.

^^^^^^^^Testa di cazzo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by: Jane doe ()
Date: June 12, 2017 06:37PM

I was one of his victims. The man is perverted. He should not be an use. During my hospital stay he wasn't even my nurse but would have sex with me. I knew this man for 18 months and was sexually used. He lies. He's sick. Sicker than i

Posted by: Lilith ()
Date: November 28, 2018 01:20AM

My sister said she was raped by him when she was hospitalized. I never knew his last name, but withjuat searching his first name and occupation, I found him!! Thank you for posting! #justiceiscoming

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.