HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I dont wanna smell your cigarette shit while sitting at a light next to you
Posted by: uhhcya ()
Date: September 09, 2006 07:48PM

For all you people who smoke and blow it out of your damn cars, no one wants to smell that shit. put your damn windows up and you breathe in all that crap versus making someone who actually cares about their lungs inhale it and make them choose to put their windows up. I think its pretty shitty how people can just do that and not give a rats ass. rude ass people. i know alot of peopel agree, but i havent seen a post about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I dont wanna smell your cigarette shit while sitting at a light next to you
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: September 09, 2006 07:50PM

You bitch a lot.

Date: September 09, 2006 07:52PM

i dont bitch, i care.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 09, 2006 08:24PM

Dude dont you watch topper shut's weather forecast? the air quality outside especially in summer sucks. so keep ur windows rolled up and yuou wont breath in the fumes from cigarettes, cars, trucks, farts and hot air people blow while driving, Better yet wear a surgical mask at all times like michael jackson "A-heee heee, sham-ON"

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 09, 2006 08:48PM

Agreed. If a fool has his windows down sucking in CO and is complaining about secondhand smoke he/she is truly an idiot. Roll up the window or run the light.

Losers
Posted by: Pedro ()
Date: September 10, 2006 07:28AM

Your correct about about cigarette smoke in general. Smokers today are usually young kids trying to be cool, white low class trailor park types, a great deal of black or asian people. To sum it up, losers.

JD is upset because you hit home with his bad habit. He also defines the perfect definition of a smoker!

Date: September 10, 2006 11:50AM

hahaha, true that. i do roll up my windows when i sit behind some asshole that cant take care of his car properly because its shooting blue gas out of his tail pipe... its ok, you people that smoke in your cars... i laugh at you and shake my head as i see you thinking your hot shit puffing on that nasty cigarette... kids or adults. wow... what cool people.... wish i was like you...(note the sarcasm).

Its not even just in cars. its in the restraunts where you sit in the non smoking section and have to smell that crap or as your walking outside and someone just busts out a cancer stick and lights it right in front of you and blows it in your direction. really, come on - how disrespectful. go smoke in your own houses or in your car with the windows up. Us non-smokers shouldnt have to revolve our life around smokers and their moronic behaviors.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 10, 2006 12:25PM

If making yourself heard was bitching then communication would be pointless and a form of illegal action towards the situtation would be better? Cause i rather beat the fucker for disrespect towards others . Atleast he voices out his opinions.

He has a point.

Next time you want to discuss a subject that bothers you i will make sure to let you know to stop bitching.

Date: September 10, 2006 12:27PM

Fairfax isnt polluted as you think it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2006 12:29PM by Firrat.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 10, 2006 01:18PM

I think that there is a solution to all of uhhcya's problems... move to the middle of nowhere and become a hermit.

Date: September 10, 2006 01:43PM

Or a solution to smokers. Live in the middle of no where...Create a closed city and hot box it....

Genevieve i know you like that idea ;)

I mean you came up with the moving into the middle of no where idea.

Date: September 10, 2006 02:35PM

I don't smoke and I don't have a problem with smokers. So I guess I don't have to move anywhere. ;-)

However, I will admit that there is one thing about smoking that bugs me - smoke in the workplace. There was a VP at my last company that loved cigars. Sometimes his departmental celebrations would include smoking cigars within the building. I swear that once the elevator doors opened on that floor and the hallway was just covered in smoke. True, they only smoked after regular business hours. But I was working in IT at the time and often worked in the evening. And it wasn't just that floor either. The smoke would travel down the elevator so that you could even smell it on the first floor.

I've been told that DC Law allows smoking within closed offices with their own air circulation system. I believe that is the excuse that the VP used when others tried to get it stopped (the head of administration and the executive VP didn't approve but weren't willing to make an issue out of it). But the smoke wouldn't have stayed in his office even if he had stayed within it and kept the door closed.

Date: September 10, 2006 02:42PM

no, you morons that smoke need to do it in your own concealed area away from others via home, car (windows up), or on top of a mountain. people in general that smopke need to quit sucking our medicaid/medicare dry because of your stupid fucked up habbits. its a creation of needless health problems. thank you genevieve for the input but it wouldnt do.

Date: September 10, 2006 05:37PM

uhhcya Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no, you morons that smoke need to do it in your
> own concealed area away from others via home, car
> (windows up), or on top of a mountain. people in
> general that smopke need to quit sucking our
> medicaid/medicare dry because of your stupid
> fucked up habbits. its a creation of needless
> health problems. thank you genevieve for the input
> but it wouldnt do.

Typed from a McDonald's where the anon poster was sucking down french fries, contributing to the needless health problems of heart disease which is bigger than smoking illnesses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2006 05:38PM by pgens.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 10, 2006 07:36PM

uhhcya, I think I have a solution to your problem:
1) roll up your window
2) adjust your ventilation to recirculation,

You can remain smoke-free on the road and maybe learn what unpleasant odors you carry on you. Oh yeah, and:

3) shut your bitch mouth

Posted by: Maverick ()
Date: September 10, 2006 07:40PM

I can understand that you hold the cig outside of your car so others in the car don't have to breath it or smell the shitty burning lung smell. But when your little high school ass is done smoking it don't flick it across my car!

Date: September 10, 2006 07:47PM

hey stinkypoon - i shouldnt have to run my life around people who CHOOOSE to hurt themselves. obviously youre a smoker cause i can hear your disgusting wheezy voice from here so if you dont like me bitching then dont smoke. How bout you set your air to recirculation and put your windows up when YOU decide to do one of the stupidest things. enough said.

Posted by: Maverick ()
Date: September 10, 2006 07:54PM

I agree! Smokers put your windows up! Your wasting valuable smoke that you can be re-breathing.

Maybe we should buy cheap air-freshers and when someone is smoking beside us we'll just blast them back with cheap ass cherry pine air fresher!

Then they can drive around with there car smelling like shit... oh... wait their cars already smell like a horse stall.

Date: September 10, 2006 07:59PM

lmfao. one day im just gonna take a fire extinguisher and pull up next to them and let em have it...absolutely gross.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 10, 2006 08:38PM

In true FFX underground style, once you hit them with the fire extinguisher say, "Oops, I thought something was on fire"

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 10, 2006 09:30PM

throw an activated grenade into the smoker's open window. now they will really smoke. :)

i do agree that it is annoying to get stuck next to a smoker when you have your windows down. why should i have to put my windows up when you are the one who sucks? smoking is for idiots anyway. im just glad it kills them faster.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: dude ()
Date: September 11, 2006 12:45PM

Roll up your own damn window. You think I want to breathe that crap? No, so I blow it out the window. To hell with you if you have a problem with it. Drive on another road, putz.

Posted by: jester ()
Date: September 11, 2006 02:37PM

Exactly! So don't blow it out the window at our kids!
Attachments:
jestsm.gif

Date: September 11, 2006 02:58PM

dude Wrote:
> "Roll up your own damn window. You think I want to
> breathe that crap? No, so I blow it out the
> window. To hell with you if you have a problem
> with it. Drive on another road, putz."

This is the dumbest thing i think a smoker could have said..... LOL!!!! moron... the smoke is clouding his brain

Thank You..
Posted by: Camel ()
Date: September 11, 2006 04:25PM

again for proving how stupid some of these people are like Bong Head "Reston Peace", Lung Cancer Dude, Crazy Mad Max Dump Shit. The only fool that has made sense this time is Gravis, he must have gone to that WEB to fix his fake problem!

Date: September 11, 2006 04:34PM

What window can I roll up to stop me from being annoyed by stupid posts?

Posted by: Goose ()
Date: September 11, 2006 05:19PM

You can't, so sit there and the take the posts like a man pgens!

Posted by: Marlboro man ()
Date: September 11, 2006 06:07PM

I just can not understand how someone could be adversely affected by sitting in your idling car next to someone who is smoking in their car. I have smelled cigarette smoke before while at a light, but only a whiff of it, than the light changes and I go. It’s not as though I am in the car with the smoker.
What makes someone so much more susceptible to cigarette smoke in traffic, Do you ride a motorcycle? Do you hangout in the breakdown lane in traffic or at intersections? Do you drive with your head out the window like my dog? How is it any more unpleasant, than say if someone’s car is burning oil in front of me, or those old diesels trucks the burps out heinous soot and smoke?
I’m thinking that the rage you are experiencing may shorten your life as much as the farcical idea of killer second hand smoke generated by the car 15 feet away from you in an open air environment. Granted cigarette smoke is unpleasant when I trying to eat, but in public, in my own car, get real.

One concession I will give, is people who flick out butts, I will shoot on site if it hits my car. but that could actually affect me or my property...maybe..lol

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 11, 2006 06:17PM

dude Wrote:
> Roll up your own damn window. You think I want to
> with it. Drive on another road, putz.

Wait, wait. So you smoke but don't want to breathe it in...thereby not smoking. You are a despicable piece of human life and dont deserve to live. You probably fake-smoke to look cool.

Date: September 11, 2006 08:29PM

dude Wrote:
> Roll up your own damn window. You think I want to
> with it. Drive on another road, putz.

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! He just said "You think I want to breathe that crap" and he smokes?

Date: September 12, 2006 09:31AM

All of you people who use the "car sitting next to you is letting out harmful fumes too," look at it from this persepctive... why add to it? You know? Yeah im already breathing in shit from your fucking hooptie that you cant take care of properly but why make me breathe in that much more shit from your dumbass behavioral smoking habbits? really.... And if you wanna look at it in a different way, cigarettes smell like shit. So aside form the "its bad to breathe in" argument, it stinks. Keep your windows up and when youre done smoking and screwing your lungs up you might as well eat that cigarette butt and aid in the destruction of your intestines too instead of flinging it out of the car which i see hit corvettes, BMW's, or other nice cars which is extremely rude and fucked up. The shit should be made illegal.... again.... you smokers are helping in the drainage of medicare/medicaid because thats what will help you keep alive and use non smokers pay for it. idiots.

Posted by: Phil ()
Date: September 12, 2006 10:47AM

uhhcya Wrote:
> For all you people who smoke and blow it out of
> your damn cars, no one wants to smell that shit.
> put your damn windows up and you breathe in all
> that crap versus making someone who actually cares
> about their lungs inhale it and make them choose
> to put their windows up. I think its pretty shitty
> how people can just do that and not give a rats
> ass. rude ass people. i know alot of peopel agree,
> but i havent seen a post about it.

I bet you've never thought about what's in the exhaust the car in front of you is blasting into your car's air vents. If you really, truly have a problem with smoke, move to a farm or desert. Until then, a more productive solution might be rolling up the windows of your car, instead of an anonymous post online complaining about how others choose to live their lives.

Posted by: Goose ()
Date: September 12, 2006 11:02AM

Complain all you want, I have a car that has an internal air cleaning system. So while you poor suckers bitch back in forth I'll be enjoying clean air.

It's good to be the King.

Date: September 12, 2006 12:01PM

the way others choose to live their lives affects the way i have to run mine. go away with that shit, this has already been discussed above. thanks but youre done.

Posted by: joe ()
Date: September 12, 2006 10:00PM

If you don't want to smell their cigarette smoke, close your window you liberal bastard. No, I do not smoke, and I never will.

Posted by: LanEvo ()
Date: September 13, 2006 02:52AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2011 10:47PM by LanEvo.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 13, 2006 02:53AM

I vote for her eating a bullet.

Date: September 13, 2006 10:00AM

Aww come on now..... you know you agree with me LanEvo...you cant tell me on a nice day about 80 degrees driving around listening to music with the top of your car off and your unable to roll anything up and you all of a sudden get blasted by cigarette smoke from those idiots that are killing themselves that you wouldnt get angered by it... admit it... i guess your to stupid to think about things like that though, you just wanna hear yourself talk. youre also done.

Date: September 13, 2006 11:04AM

as i said, toss them a live grenade. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Ronin ()
Date: September 13, 2006 12:07PM

I flick my smokes in all your genral direction. Everyone here has habits that someone things is disgustiing please. Anytime someone gives me a dirty look at actually says somethin to me I turn in to a big asshole and eather flick in your direction or walk right behind you. most oif the time i am very cautious when i am around aother people and try to keep it down to a minamal. But If i feel like smokeing wqhen i am takeing a walk or driveing you know what I am going to so quit your bitchen.

Date: September 13, 2006 01:00PM

Ronin Wrote:
> I flick my smokes in all your genral direction.
> Everyone here has habits that someone things is
> disgustiing please.

and ill be the one who then throws trash into your car.

Date: September 13, 2006 03:26PM

Gravis Wrote:
> as i said, toss them a live grenade. :)

I would love nothing more than to do that. Blame it on it being a ford. Unfortunatly, I cannot just go buy grenades at the local Kwiky Mart. Suggestions?

Date: September 13, 2006 08:54PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Unfortunatly, I cannot just
> go buy grenades at the local Kwiky Mart.
> Suggestions?

they do sell shotguns and handguns at Wal*Mart.  :P

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: September 13, 2006 09:28PM

What really disgusts me is when I'm stopped at a light and look over to see RESton Peace and Gravis tonguing each other down in their Mazda Miata.

Date: September 14, 2006 12:31AM

Use a Airsoft gun @ 350fps...

Shoot the smoke out of them!

Date: September 14, 2006 08:29AM

Ronin Wrote:
> I flick my smokes in all your genral direction.
> Everyone here has habits that someone things is
> disgustiing please. Anytime someone gives me a
> dirty look at actually says somethin to me I turn
> in to a big asshole and eather flick in your
> direction or walk right behind you. most oif the
> time i am very cautious when i am around aother
> people and try to keep it down to a minamal. But
> If i feel like smokeing wqhen i am takeing a walk
> or driveing you know what I am going to so quit
> your bitchen.

Im sorry Ronin but i dont think any habbits i have affect your health. So your argument is invalid.....youre done, so go away with it. You can tell he was angry typing that because of all the errors...hahaha. I think i hit a soft spot with him and this post.

I have a solution to everyones problems with smokers in traffic. Get some of those sitnk bombs in a glass vile and chuck it at their car so it pops open all over it at the light so tjhey are forced to roll their windows up hahaha. then they can breathe in their own cancer smoke....

Date: September 15, 2006 03:24AM

uhhcya Wrote:
> I have a solution to everyones problems with
> smokers in traffic. Get some of those sitnk bombs
> in a glass vile and chuck it at their car so it
> pops open all over it at the light so tjhey are
> forced to roll their windows up hahaha. then they
> can breathe in their own cancer smoke....

lol. i love it.

Date: September 15, 2006 11:35AM

uhhcya Wrote:
>
> I have a solution to everyones problems with
> smokers in traffic. Get some of those sitnk bombs
> in a glass vile and chuck it at their car so it
> pops open all over it at the light so tjhey are
> forced to roll their windows up hahaha. then they
> can breathe in their own cancer smoke....

lol
Attachments:
Driving and smoking.JPG

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 15, 2006 02:35PM

Hahaha, those stink bombs are WAAAYYY friggin nastier than cigarettes. I bought some at South of the Border years ago, and we surrepitiously crushed one open at a friend's party. Within minutes, everybody just started leaving and the party was officially over. It was so funny because nobody knew where the heck that smell was coming from and the guy who lived there was totally freaking out about it. We felt like such a-holes for ruining the entire night, but we never did tell the guy what it was or that it as us that did it.

Date: September 15, 2006 08:53PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I bought some at South
> of the Border years ago, and we surrepitiously
> crushed one open at a friend's party.

so you are retarded.

> We felt like such a-holes for ruining the entire night

that seems like a proper assessment.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 15, 2006 10:31PM

that seems like a proper assessment.

FWIW, I wasn't the one to actually set it off, I just convinced a friend to handle that part of it. And, neither of us had any idea how awful and powerful those things are.

I'm not retarded either, it happened long long ago, we were just goofy intoxicated college kids, and the stupid idea for a joke we had got out of control. Lesson learned.

Gravis, the moral of the story is: those little hydrogen sulfide stinkbombs are no laughing matter. In fact, in this day and age of heightened security, throwing one into a car might start a very serious law enforcement reaction.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: September 16, 2006 10:02AM

hahahh great

Posted by: smokey ()
Date: September 16, 2006 10:37AM

THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON TOBACCO

Date: September 16, 2006 02:56PM

smokey Wrote:
> THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON TOBACCO

people also used heroin, cocaine, morphine and there was slavery. however, things eventually change for the better even if there are still some idiots who regress.

Date: September 16, 2006 08:39PM

wow. as you like to say, pwned.

Date: September 17, 2006 09:06AM

herion,cocaine and morphine are illegal. A civil war settled the slavery issue. Tobacco is legal. What do you propose?

Posted by: uhhcyaa ()
Date: September 17, 2006 02:14PM

i purpose a stink bomb getting crushed in your face... thats not illegal yet, is it? quit smoking in public you dumb ass. And FYI, tobacco 300 years ago didnt have the additives it does in it now. You have no arguement. youre done.

Date: September 18, 2006 02:13PM

you are so right, i'm convinced -I'll stop smoking today. I'm going to chew my tobacco -now, where to SPIT

Date: September 18, 2006 03:08PM

swallow?...

Posted by: RoodyPoo ()
Date: September 18, 2006 04:45PM

you stupid cunt. YOU'RE the type of people that aer killing america. that everyone should cater to you. go fuck yourself. if i still lived in NOVA, i'd hunt you down.

Date: September 18, 2006 04:46PM

Doesn't 1 cigarette take 7 mins off your life? So if you smoke a pack a day, for 40 years...

Date: September 19, 2006 10:57AM

people are retarded. including smokey. youre no different than an alcoholic, just more productive. You know exactly what the effects are of that your doing to your body yet you still do it. I have a good reason why they should make cigarette smoking illegal....using the same principle as cell phones. They are a danger to others on the road. What if someone were to drop a cigarette out of their nasty filthy mouths (with yellow teeth) onto their lap and it begins to burn their legs.... I bet its happened, you just dont hear about it because so many morons smoke. Yet another reason to not smoke, its hazardous to others both life threatening and lung damaging.

Smokey - you can spit your nasty leftover "chew" onto your smoking partners penis and lick it back off and then swallow it. Hey, you asked where to spit it. Enjoy.

Date: September 19, 2006 12:14PM

uhhcyaa Wrote:
> They are a danger to others on the road.
> What if someone were to drop a cigarette out of
> their nasty filthy mouths (with yellow teeth) onto
> their lap and it begins to burn their legs....

ok... that is quite possibly the dumbest argument against smoking.

Date: September 19, 2006 12:53PM

uuhcya doesn't exactly specialize in convincing arguments. Instead, his posts tend to resemble a stream of consciousness rant. At least we are helping him vent.

Anyway, I think we get the point. Non-smokers don't want to be forced to inhale cigarette smoke, clean up cigarette butts or pay for smokers' health care. Smokers don't want further smoking restrictions. Can we move on now?

Cary, could you move this thread to Off-Topic?

Date: September 19, 2006 01:07PM

its a valid argument lol... kinda. It can happen though. yeah.. cary can you move this to off topic? its getting on my nerves.

Date: September 20, 2006 10:02AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> dude Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Roll up your own damn window. You think I want
> to
> > breathe that crap? No, so I blow it out the
> > window. To hell with you if you have a problem
> > with it. Drive on another road, putz.
>
>
> Wait, wait. So you smoke but don't want to breathe
> it in...thereby not smoking. You are a despicable
> piece of human life and dont deserve to live. You
> probably fake-smoke to look cool.

Are you threatening me?

Next time I'm smoking and someone complains, I'll assume it's you and blow the smoke your way.

I cannot believe that you would resort to threats! I'm shocked. Shocked and apalled.

Date: September 20, 2006 10:07AM

If I'm not smoking and a see a car with kids, especially infants in them, I make sure to light up. Sometimes I light up two and blow the smoke out the window.

Smokers and Pet Owners (dogs) ....
Posted by: Joe Camel ()
Date: September 20, 2006 10:52AM

are ususally the most rude people in the World. Just look at wacko Dude's responses. Have you ever noticed if you ask someone with a dog not to go to the bathroom on your yard they go nuts! Same with smokers!

Face it, it is a loser habit!! What do you expect!

Date: September 20, 2006 11:13AM

dude Wrote:
> If I'm not smoking and a see a car with kids,
> especially infants in them, I make sure to light
> up. Sometimes I light up two and blow the smoke
> out the window.

I'm coming to your house next, slick and lighting up on your sidewalk.

Is It True What They Say About Women That ....
Posted by: Ash Tray Breath ()
Date: September 20, 2006 01:34PM

Smoke? Great BJs!

Dude are you some kind of trailor park redneck?

Date: September 20, 2006 01:55PM

dude,
   please greatly increase the amount of fags (british) you suck so that you die from lung cancer sooner. if you can achieve two or three packs a day, it would be great. i cant believe you suck fags.

Date: September 20, 2006 02:50PM

Woah, that was amazing. You're a friggin brilliant comedian. Especially the way you worked your rampant homophobia in there. I think you should come out of the closet now.

Date: September 20, 2006 03:30PM

what a sad sad person you are ( big inhale, long mentholated exhale, ahhhhh)

Date: September 20, 2006 09:40PM

I prefer hookah myself, can't smoke one of those too easily in the car though. I hardly ever smoke mine anymore, it's been four or five months.

Love that fruity goodness, and the smoke smells fine.

I have to admit I don't get arguing against smoking while driving. Our area is quickly becoming one of the more air-polluted ones in the US, cig smoke is the least of our worries right now.

But I don't smoke cigs so I dunno.

Date: September 20, 2006 11:48PM

dude Wrote:
> Are you threatening me?

Hell no, I am promising you. If I see you light up 2 and blow it toward some infants (even soccer mom infants) I will pull out my Sig and give you another mouth. Between your eyes. I promise.

You are a dispicable pice of human shit if you do that, which is why I am promising you.

dude Wrote:
> I'm coming to your house next, slick and lighting
> up on your sidewalk.

I am coming to your house and lighting UP your sidewalk. And yard (if you have one) and house too.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: September 21, 2006 12:39AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> If I see you light up
> 2 and blow it toward some infants (even soccer mom
> infants) I will pull out my Sig and give you
> another mouth. Between your eyes. I promise.
Attachments:
sigcig.jpg

Date: September 21, 2006 12:51AM

I wonder what it's like to have your dick sucked by a bullet wound...

this opens up a whole new kinky area to explore.

Date: September 21, 2006 02:17AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I wonder what it's like to have your dick sucked
> by a bullet wound...

it's overrated.

Date: September 21, 2006 10:00PM

The only yard I got is the one they let us use an hour a day.

Got a smoke?

Date: September 21, 2006 11:19PM

Smokers...Just go get cancer and kill yourself already...your annoying us by dying slowly.... Get it over with !!

Keep on trucking is doing you a favor for that 3rd mouth...you should thank him....

Date: September 22, 2006 12:05PM

putz

Posted by: dd ()
Date: September 26, 2006 05:22PM

Wow, for all you people complaining about how cigarette smoke is polluting our air, whoop dee fucking doo. I have an idea, why don't you stop driving around in your car and release toxic fumes into the air. Go ride your fucking bikes to work. I don't give a shit. At least I'll know that Ima be in my car smoking a goddamn cigarette.

Everyones bound to die in the end. Might as well do something you enjoy.

Also, Im probably 100% right that every single one of you little shits have friends and family that you know that smoke. Hey, why don't you go up to them and stick a bullet in their head to get rid of that one more smoker on the road. Stupid igorant fucks. Oh, they don't smoke in the car you say? What? I thought you hated smokers...

Damn.

Date: September 26, 2006 05:32PM

Ahh fuck you.

Date: September 27, 2006 05:13AM

dd Wrote:
> Everyones bound to die in the end. Might as well
> do something you enjoy.

oh, you mean like when a smoker says, "ill be right back, i gotta have a smoke." they didnt say they wanted to, they have to smoke. "But why?" you ask... and the answer is simple, they are addicted and are beginning to suffer withdraw. how about you just start doing heroin and say that you might as well do something you enjoy. oh and here is the kicker, one of the things i enjoy is not having to suck in the smoke from some troglodyte's cigarette.

> Also, Im probably 100% right that every single one
> of you little shits have friends and family that
> you know that smoke.

actually, i gave it a lot of thought and realized that none of my family (extended even) or friends smoke. i guess my family and friends realize how stupid smoking is.

> Hey, why don't you go up to
> them and stick a bullet in their head to get rid
> of that one more smoker on the road.

actually, i think a real friend would help them quit smoking... you know, so they dont get lung cancer and die.

> Stupid igorant fucks.

you are slowly killing themselves due to an addiction then trying to play it off as just something you like to do and now you are saying we are the ignorant ones? perhaps you are just in denial or maybe you are just that ignorant. in any case, you are not qualified to speak about ignorance.

to sum up this post, nobody wants to hear your complaints or your cries for help when you get cancer. in short:
dd if=/dev/stupidity of=/dev/null >& /dev/null

Posted by: pollution ()
Date: September 27, 2006 07:03AM

Any properly maintained vehicle will be producing negligible amounts of carbon monoxide.

Vehicles producing "visible emissions" are an instant failure on the emissions test..why are these junkers still on the road? Is there some number I could call to report them?

Date: September 27, 2006 07:20AM

I got an emissions inspection sticker last year, and the guy had my car for two minutes. I happened to know the mechanic and he owed me a favor. I would imagine if I can get hooked up like that, anyone can work an angle to get the same.

I kinda wish he had saved it for another occasion, my car would have passed without a problem.

Posted by: pollution ()
Date: September 27, 2006 10:26AM

If you got a sticker, it was for the safety inspection, not emissions.

Emissions inspections are a lot more involved. First, the car is tested on a dyno if it's a 1995 or older model. If it's a 1996 or newer model, it is scanned with a computer. Then the results are sent via a modem to the DMV and the Virginia DEQ. If you don't pass, you cannot renew the registration on the vehicle until the problem is fixed.

Date: September 27, 2006 10:30AM

yeah good call, I just realized it was safety. Still a good deal, two minutes is two minutes..

Posted by: Smell This ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:04PM

uhhcya Wrote:
> For all you people who smoke and blow it out of
> your damn cars, no one wants to smell that shit.
> put your damn windows up and you breathe in all
> that crap versus making someone who actually cares
> about their lungs inhale it and make them choose
> to put their windows up. I think its pretty shitty
> how people can just do that and not give a rats
> ass. rude ass people. i know alot of peopel agree,
> but i havent seen a post about it.
Attachments:
giphy.gif

Posted by: yxpef ()
Date: March 15, 2019 02:06PM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

Posted by: Phil Morris ()
Date: March 15, 2019 07:24PM

Smoke this instead like Fairfax mayor!
Attachments:
54A92614-0E89-4398-B116-0BB3DF257897.png

Posted by: How many men have you contracted ()
Date: March 15, 2019 07:42PM

uhhcya Wrote:
> no, you morons that smoke need to do it in your
> own concealed area away from others via home, car
> (windows up), or on top of a mountain. people in
> general that smopke need to quit sucking our
> medicaid/medicare dry because of your stupid
> fucked up habbits. its a creation of needless
> health problems. thank you genevieve for the input
> but it wouldnt do.

with hiv? You've cost Medicaid/Medicare millions, Fudge Packer.
Attachments:
IMG_2746.GIF

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: March 16, 2019 06:08AM

Hold your breath mother fucker....NIGGER

Posted by: Mama MacMarlboro McCoon ()
Date: March 16, 2019 06:12AM

Mike huntt Wrote:
> Hold your breath mother fucker....NIGGER

Dem smokin niggas dindu nuffin

Posted by: NWCPE ()
Date: March 16, 2019 08:47AM

I bet the OP puts his head under the covers after he farts, rather than what normal people do...we fan that stuff out with the blanket.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: March 17, 2019 09:37PM

NWCPE Wrote:
> I bet the OP puts his head under the covers after
> he farts, rather than what normal people do...we
> fan that stuff out with the blanket.

This thread is 13 years old. We don't even know if OP is around anymore./ WWe don't care, either.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.