HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
House Fire on Fairfax Hunt Road that killed a man and a toddler girl is now a murder-suicide investigation
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: July 28, 2016 09:21AM

file.php?2,file=244310,filename=2016-07-CodKZiOWAAAq-fX.jpgfile.php?2,file=244312,filename=2016-07-CoYkYIEWEAArK8e.jpgCoZtwo9WYAE-49_.jpgCoaglsRWcAU_lfe.jpgfile.php?2,file=244311,filename=2016-07-file.php?2,file=244316,filename=Screenshfile.php?2,file=244386,filename=fairfax_072716-house-fire-death-fairfax-hunt-rd.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/update-house-fire-leads-to-death-investigation-in-fairfax/

According to homicide detectives from the Major Crimes Division they are currently investigating this as a possible murder- suicide. One adult male and a female toddler were found deceased inside the home. Further details are being withheld pending positive identification and notification of next of kin. This is an ongoing investigation. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will conduct autopsies and ultimately determine cause and manner of death.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637) or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/house-fire-leads-to-death-investigation-in-fairfax/

On Wednesday, July 27, at approximately 11:00 a.m., the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department was called to the 12100 block of Fairfax Hunt Road for the report of a working house fire. During fire suppression efforts, firefighters discovered two bodies in the home and summoned the Fairfax County Police Department to assist with a death investigation. As a result of the initial investigation, homicide detectives from the Major Crimes Division along with detectives from the Crime Scene Section, assumed primary investigative responsibility. Detectives are actively working the investigation in conjunction with the Fairfax County Fire Marshall’s Office. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637) or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Please continue to monitor our Twitter platform, @FairfaxPolice and our blog, www.fcpdnews.wordpress.com for the latest information regarding this investigation.

CoaNhb-WEAA4IZn.jpg

VIDEO: nWVDZvsuN8u1hCgI.jpg

VIDEO: AGXR__nIm9rzBAh_.jpg

Edited 16 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 12:29PM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House Fire on Fairfax Hunt Road that killed two people is now a murder-suicide investigation
Date: July 28, 2016 09:44AM

http://wjla.com/news/crime/fatal-fire-in-fairfax-under-investigation-as-a-possible-murder-suicide-police-say

A house fire that killed a man and a toddler girl is now being investigated as a possible murder-suicide Thursday morning, according to Fairfax County Police.

Both victims were found inside a home on the 12100 block of Fairfax Hunt Road, and police say they're withholding additional information pending a positive identification and notification of a next of kin.

Autopsies will be conducted by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to determine a cause of death.

"I heard like a pop and I thought it was the sprinklers going on,” said neighbor Anne Andrews. “I looked at my neighbor's house and saw the fire, so I yelled at my husband “call 911.”

Liz Moysey captured cell phone video, showing smoke billowing from the roof of the house.

“I came running down here to see if I can do anything,” said Moysey.

For approximately 40 minutes, over 60 firefighters battled the two-alarm blaze in the heat.

“After extinguishing the fire, they did discover two bodies,” said Battalion Chief Will Bailey.

Neighbors told ABC7 News Wednesday that a man in his late 50s is the owner of the house.

Fairfax County Police are asking anyone with information about this incident to call Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES (274637) or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS (8477), or call the police department at 703-691-2131.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 10:21AM by Fox News.

Re: House Fire on Fairfax Hunt Road that killed two people is now a murder-suicide investigation
Date: July 28, 2016 09:46AM

072716+fairfax+house+fire.jpg

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Toddler-Man-Found-Dead-in-Burning-Home-May-Have-Died-in-Murder-Suicide-Police-Say-388542032.html

The bodies of a toddler girl and a man were found after a house fire in Fairfax, Virginia, and police say they're investigating the deaths as a possible murder-suicide.

Fairfax County Police have not released the names of those who died, pending positive identification and notification of next of kin.

Neighbors said a man who lived in the house sometimes was not seen for weeks or even months at a time. He moved into the house in the 1980s and worked as a defense contractor, they said.

It is unknown whether those found dead were residents of the home.

Homicide detectives are investigating the deaths of two people after their bodies were found Wednesday inside a burning house in Fairfax, Virginia. Pat Collins reports.

The house in the 12100 block of Fairfax Hunt Road, near Piney Branch Stream Valley Park, caught fire Wednesday morning. Firefighters responded about 11 a.m.

"There were 20- or 30-foot flames coming out of the roof over the garage," neighbor Liz Moysey said. "It was heartbreaking."

Video taken from Chopper4 shows the roof of the house burned down to the beams. From the rear of the house, what appeared to be scaffolding was visible.

"You could hear the crackling of the wood burning. Compared to how quiet it is here, it was loud," another neighbor said. He called 911.

Sixty firefighters battled the blaze, which took 40 minutes to bring under control amid temperatures in the 90s.

Firefighters found two bodies inside the house and summoned help from the Fairfax County Police Department, which is investigating.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will perform autopsies, police said Thursday.

Anyone with information for investigators is asked to call 1866-411-TIPS or 703-691-2131.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 10:26AM by Fox News.

Date: July 28, 2016 09:48AM

Fatal%20Fairfax%20County%20fire_14696379

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/fairfax/possible-murder-suicide-toddler-man-found-dead-in-va-house-fire/283387374

Police say a man and a young girl found dead in a Virginia house fire died of a possible murder-suicide.

Just after 11 a.m. Wednesday, Fairfax County fire crews responded to the 12000 block of Fairfax Hunt Road to investigate a house fire. When they arrived, crews found the bodies of an adult male and a toddler inside the home.

The identities of the two have not been released at this time.

Neighbors described the homeowner, who has not been confirmed to be among the dead, as reclusive, or a loner.

Bob Andrews said after a dispute with the homeowners association some 15 years ago, the man next door seemed to almost disappear, cutting off contact with many of his neighbors.

"Something snapped inside of him, and he kind of decided he wasn’t going to interact with anybody in the development," said Bob Andrews.

Police continue to investigate.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Crime Solvers electronically by visiting www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text-a-tip by texting “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637) or by calling 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 10:29AM by Fox News.

Date: July 28, 2016 09:51AM

Date: July 28, 2016 10:16AM

Posted by: orangewhite ()
Date: July 28, 2016 10:21AM

I bet it was some dindu and his half breed.

Re: House Fire on Fairfax Hunt Road that killed a man and a toddler girl is now a murder-suicide investigation
Posted by: Unbeliever ()
Date: July 28, 2016 10:34AM

Murder suicide? I find it hard to believe that a toddler would kill her dad, set fire to her house, then kill herself.

Something is not right about this story line.

Date: July 28, 2016 10:36AM

orangewhite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet it was some dindu and his half breed.

No

Re: House Fire on Fairfax Hunt Road that killed a man and a toddler girl is now a murder-suicide investigation
Date: July 28, 2016 10:36AM

Unbeliever Wrote:
> Murder suicide? I find it hard to believe that a
> toddler would kill her dad, set fire to her house,
> then kill herself.
>
> Something is not right about this story line.

Other way around

Posted by: Admiral Obvious ()
Date: July 28, 2016 11:01AM

Fox News Wrote:
> Unbeliever Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Murder suicide? I find it hard to believe that
> a
> > toddler would kill her dad, set fire to her
> house,
> > then kill herself.
> >
> > Something is not right about this story line.
>
>
> Other way around

Ya think?

Date: July 28, 2016 11:57AM

Admiral Obvious Wrote:
> Fox News Wrote:
> -----
> > Unbeliever Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Murder suicide? I find it hard to believe
> that
> > a
> > > toddler would kill her dad, set fire to her
> > house,
> > > then kill herself.
> > >
> > > Something is not right about this story line.
> >
> >
> > Other way around
>
>
> Ya think?

I am fairly certian!

Date: July 28, 2016 12:29PM

Posted by: Unbeliever ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:20PM

Fox News Wrote:
> Unbeliever Wrote:
> -----
> > Murder suicide? I find it hard to believe that
> a
> > toddler would kill her dad, set fire to her
> house,
> > then kill herself.
> >
> > Something is not right about this story line.
>
>
> Other way around

You sure the cat didn't do it, Fox?

Posted by: TU76E ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:24PM

no matter how many articles you copy and paste

it is still not going to show you why police and or coroner indicate possible crime occured (a murder suicide, or someone who covered up a crime scene to look so)

people should remember that today's "interesting crime shows" while great to watch on TV, have the

negative effect of instructing real criminals how to stage a failed breakin and murder

my point: i would not call it clear. many these days have family issues that dont arise to murder. was the guy on psych pills (those cause murder suicide infact)? if not - then *also* suspect that illegals and gangs are one step higher than previous years in staging failed robberies (in hiding bodies and crimes)

a female killing her own *young* children during a real suicide is actaully an instinct - males do not have that instinct. except a *ver very* few males had instinct of killing "everyone because they wont live without the bacon maker" (though would, and be better off!). everyone else - ie women killing kids but who did not kill herself? liars - spiteful people who use children as hate tools

Posted by: pdC9e ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:27PM

thank you miss. we see your show you shouldn't have shared with us. our gang is now going to kick your f'ing head in when we take your shiit - and we'll get away with it this time.

Attachments:
img.jpeg
img2.jpeg

Posted by: Sleuth ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:28PM

owner appears to be a attorney Joseph Trapeni.

Posted by: XTECv ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:32PM

Attachments:
img8.jpeg
img9.jpeg

Posted by: XpXKx ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:32PM

Attachments:
img10.jpeg

Posted by: DpLpu ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:33PM

what foreigners are making trying to import to USA - though they are flooding our border (obviously NOT USING them) while suggesting we should.
Attachments:
img11.jpeg

Posted by: LYPxE ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:34PM

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

police but moreso USA mil have been talking way too much - even selling it

Attachments:
img12.jpeg

Posted by: DTpEp ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:37PM

infact i do want to find out what USA politians - foreigners in USA - and MIL people have been doing with USA technologies

they are doing "joint projects" actually HIRING PEOPLE TO TAKE OUR SECRETs during obama (and before)

new militaries in new money (ie, mexico's quickly growing battleship Navy in the Gulf of Texas near USA oil wells)? of course look exactly like the USA military (copying russians as well)

Posted by: v3eyY ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:39PM

get back in trade?

people over-running border, dealing fake citizen papers in usa, working gov jobs and keeping whites out (fairfax, va). did jose not call you back about that job you only see mexicans doing? DUH. they probably killed the dispatcher to get control of that sector (or paid them to take a dive)

Posted by: wFyCp ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:40PM

i'm not in any favor of google giving away all USA publications free to foreigners

i'm not in favor of telephone companies that allow Germany to eves drop on all USA calls (Veriszon said to be owned by Novell)

I'm not in favor "joint fighter jet projects" which give all usa fighter and missile technology to countries which ... PREVIOUSLY DIDN'T HAVE IT , including muslim countries

Posted by: WuwtT ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:41PM

even weapons sales is QUESTIONABLE - keeps the industry going - but at a price of it all needs upgrades again becaues the enemy now has it. it's good and bad.

Posted by: None ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:42PM

Was there any confirmation that the actual address of the home was 12100 Fairfax Hunt Rd? The reports I've seen say "block of 12100"

Posted by: etDKd ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:45PM

GO HOME PAUL REVERE your late

we know their coming from intel digital surveylance camera chips (patented)

the problem is they are not only flooding in ... THEY ARE WATCHING US WATCH THEM COME IN, and are getting paid to watch by US
Attachments:
img13.jpeg

Posted by: pdEG6 ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:48PM

1990's, a fairfax county fireman in a bar told me: house fires that kill are very rare, people usual become aware and flee the house, the situation of being trapped is more rare than people think - i've seen in once in a whole career (he was retiring when i spoke to him at a bar)

-------------------------------

fast forward to 2000's democrat run fairfax ...

condo fires with deaths have been continually reported AND NEVER QUESTIONED BY AUTHORITY. that despite that building code is more fire safe than *ever*.

(some are murders - but which? and why is it death by fire is popular in fairfax now in the 2000's but was extremely rare in, say, 1980's?)

Posted by: EJpjY ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:50PM

that reminds me in the 2000's there was a bunch of mexicans wearing gang "Fire starter" t-shirts and making indication on the internet they were willing to be part of doing that. my guess is they were from california.

i don't think it's a coincidence. i think it's a sect with them.

Posted by: Pay Attention ()
Date: July 28, 2016 03:59PM

None Wrote:
> Was there any confirmation that the actual address
> of the home was 12100 Fairfax Hunt Rd? The
> reports I've seen say "block of 12100"

Exactly.BLOCK of 12100.NOT 12100! Whoever posted the stuff on 12100, you have the wrong house.

Posted by: Smith ()
Date: July 28, 2016 04:08PM

Incorrect. He lives across the street

Posted by: Pay Attention ()
Date: July 28, 2016 04:22PM

Sleuth Wrote:
> owner appears to be a attorney Joseph Trapeni.

Wrong. You have the incorrect house number. The fire was not at 12100.....

Posted by: 12107 Fairfax Hunt Road., yo. ()
Date: July 28, 2016 04:54PM

Posted by: ffxhunt ()
Date: July 28, 2016 05:13PM

This is down the street from the house that I grew up in and parents still reside. Mom said entire street was blocked off with crime scene tape as late as 6pm last night. This whole thing had something fishy from the start. A fire called in at 11:00am and occupants could not get out?

Posted by: Parker Brothers ()
Date: July 28, 2016 05:23PM

Yo. This is about 1/2 mile from Bunnyman bridge.
Just sayin'.

Posted by: Oh Boy ()
Date: July 28, 2016 06:10PM

This has now turned creepy. They have identified the 58 year old male. Have not been able to identify female toddler yet. Neighbors said he was not seen for weeks at a time, was reclusive and thought he lived alone. No one has said, oh yeah, there was a child living there.SO,the obvious question is, whose child is this?

Date: July 28, 2016 09:55PM

Do they now how the fire started?

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 29, 2016 04:22AM

And I thought that it was a Republican couple that was on Hillary's disposition matrix and she wanted to get a head start before her inauguration!

Date: July 29, 2016 09:58AM

Alisa66 Wrote:
> [url=http://www.onlinegolfclubs.com.au/TaylorMade-
> SLDR-Fairway-Wood-43.html]TaylorMade SLDR Fairway
> Wood Sale Price[/url] It’s been a summer of
> major championship preparation for Toro equipment.
> Toro equipment was instrumental in prepping
> Oakmont Country Club for the U.S. Open in June,
> and has a long history with Augusta National which
> hosts The Masters in April.
>
> [url=http://www.justgolf-english.co.uk/mizuno-mp-1
> 5-irons/]http://www.justgolf-english.co.uk/mizuno-
> mp-15-irons/[/url] McIlroy was pulling rank,
> putting Day and Johnson, the one-time major
> winners, in their place just behind Spieth’s two
> majors.In Thursday’s first round of the P.G.A.
> Championship, an event he has won twice, McIlroy
> shot a listless and unsteady four-over-par 74. It
> was a score that put the 27-year-old McIlroy in a
> tie with 50-year-old John Daly, 53-year-old Vijay
> Singh and 47-year-old Darren Clarke.
>
> [url=http://www.selectworldgolf.co.uk/TaylorMade-R
> 15-Hybrid-434.html]TaylorMade R15 Hybrid[/url] And
> golf-course land can provide companies a chance
> for big developments within the city, instead of
> on its edges. That drove the True Life Companies
> to buy the shuttered Ahwatukee Lakes Golf Course,
> said David Sabow, Arizona managing director of the
> real-estate investing company.
>
> [url=http://www.golfsaleau.com/TaylorMade-SpeedBla
> de-Irons-Steel-4-9PAS-271.html]TaylorMade
> SpeedBlade Irons[/url] "If you build a fairway
> that really is just a natural grade and all you do
> is take the vegetation off it and put turf back
> on, it doesn't take near as much fertilizer. It's
> really much better for the environment."
>
> [url=http://www.webcreationsuk.co.uk/ping-g25-driv
> er/]http://www.webcreationsuk.co.uk/ping-g25-drive
> r/[/url]

Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: August 01, 2016 07:06AM

There's a lot of speculation about the events of this fire and the two deaths. Please remember that two people lost their lives, one of whom was a small child. Hopefully law enforcement will be able to ID the little girl -may she rest in peace.

Posted by: Bene Hana ()
Date: August 01, 2016 08:06AM

What would drive a toddler to commit a heinous crime like this?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.