HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vincent "Sonny" Decicco con/fraud
Posted by: Lessons Learned ()
Date: July 26, 2016 05:35PM

As an update to anyone who may want to know. Sonny aka Vincent Decicco has been arrested with bond revoked. Court date in August 2016 has been delayed due to additional 'issues' with S/VD that recently came to light. Any one who can provide REAL testimony should contact Detective Chewning of the Spotsylvania Sheriffs office of Spotsylvania County Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vincent "Sonny" Decicco con/fraud
Posted by: Who? ()
Date: July 26, 2016 05:37PM

Off topic comment that should be moved -

Date: July 26, 2016 05:42PM

Some of the company names he used was NOVA Restorations, NOVA Automotive Repair. Many Locations. He also worked with a towing company that was alleged to have towed vehicles that subsequently disappeared. I am told that court cases are also in line in Caroline County. There are civil cases where he already owes hundreds of thous$$, with many others pending. He is acknowledged as a good (not great) con man with a long history of con jobs. Good luck if he got you too - but don't sleep on it, contact the proper authorities, or Detective Chewning of Spotsylvania County Sheriffs office.

Date: July 26, 2016 05:44PM

He adversely affected many folks in Fairfax county. A number who could not afford to challenge him legally. This is meant for them.

Posted by: Sonny's Employee ()
Date: July 26, 2016 05:54PM

This is NOT Spotsylvania or Caroline County. This forum is for Fairfax County issues.

Posted by: M0DERATER ()
Date: July 26, 2016 06:33PM

Sonny's Employee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is NOT Spotsylvania or Caroline County. This
> forum is for Fairfax County issues.

Wrong. As been pointed out many times, this forum is for topics of interest to Fairfax County residents, wherever they may happen.

Posted by: jojo061375 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 05:57PM

If this last comment was written by an actual MODERATOR...they would have spelled the word correctly...lmao!

Posted by: eric donovan ()
Date: October 01, 2016 11:29PM

Sonny is a thief.
He ripped me off for about $25k for which I have a judgement. I spent weeks trying to get someone to help.
My understanding is that he is in the slammer waiting trial because no lawyer will touch him for bond.
I personally worked with Detective Chewning who did a GREAT job and should be congratulated.
The problem is that this guy moves from county to county and stays one step ahead of the law. Dectective Chewning was able to get ahead of that.
If you were ripped off by this AH, call spotsy. We need this guy in prison. My understanding is that he is on a ten year parole for a previous felony sentence. That parole can be revoked. That, among other things, is what I want.
BTW/ his father and grandfather are mobbed up. Check the net. the GF was apparently a hit man for the mob. Think I am nuts? Check it out.
This guy is bad seed and deserves to rot in jail.
I am happy I helped put him there. i hope he stays there. The garbage.

Posted by: Don Williams ()
Date: November 08, 2016 06:59PM

Well this P.O.S is out on bond again!!!!
Beware of this A.H.!!!!

Posted by: Bella Luce ()
Date: November 28, 2016 10:05PM

While he needs to pay for the crimes that he committed, I can assure you that he is not "mobbed up." His father died from cancer when he was a kid. His grandfather died long before that. And neither of them were involved with the mafia. He's from NY -- upstate NY.

He has done awful things and should be penalized. However, Eric Donovan, I can assure you that there are multiple Vincent Deciccos from NY. And this one has no excuse for his deplorable behavior.

Date: December 14, 2016 11:07AM

If Chewning did such a "GREAT" job...why did so many of the original charges have to be dropped? Could it be because the DA wasn't given correct information by Chewning to begin with? Never mind, I'm not really asking because that's exactly what happened. She had to drop charges due to bogus information. If you're going to nail someone for committing a crime, do it the right way - the honest way. Aren't cops supposed to be honest???
As for DeCicco being connected to the mob?? That's actually laughable!! He wouldn't be in the situation he's in if that were true. Some people are such mental midgets...think before you open your mouth, put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.

Posted by: caporegime ()
Date: December 14, 2016 12:26PM

jojo061375 Wrote:

> As for DeCicco being connected to the mob?? That's
> actually laughable!! He wouldn't be in the
> situation he's in if that were true.

Well i'm sure you wouldn't be laughing in his face because he actually is a high ranking member of La Cosa Nostra who swore the oath of omertà. Out on the streets Vincent DeCicco is known by one name and one name only- il Capo di tutti capi: The Boss of Bosses.

Date: December 14, 2016 01:17PM

Sonny/Vincent DeCicco isn't the "Boss of Bosses"...lol! And Frank DeCicco sure as hell wasn't his father, which is the connection I think you're trying to make and getting your mis-information from. Dude - I'd laugh in his face any day of the year. But... show me the link to where you're getting this insane information from and maybe you can make a believer out of me. I could be wrong...there's a first time for everything ;)

Posted by: chevy ()
Date: January 16, 2017 07:36AM

yes someone screwed up an let the p.o.s out !!!! But lucky for the public someone put the p.o.s back where he belongs in jail\home on no bond status again, his new trial is march 1-3rd 2017 Spotsylvania court house, I will be there to testify against this so called mob boss,In reality hes just a lying thieving con artist p.o.s that got caught again,he destroyed my car n stole approx. 25.000$ an approx,10.000$ in parts n misc,So I will do my part to make sure he,s prosecuted for it,He claims to have no assets to repay his victims.I don't believe that, you cant steal all he stole in that short time an have nothing,So I hope det, chewning keeps an eye on him long after his release because I'm told he took our hard earned money an bought hisself some nice car n misc,an stashed them,For his release, I know he has his p.o.s nova race car an misc others,They can be sold,I didn't see anything about the IRS getting Decicco yet,Maybe some of his victims need to contact them I'm sure they want all the tax owed on the moneys he stole,An when he don't pay them he goes back home\to jail an the world stays a better place,

Posted by: wright ()
Date: March 02, 2017 09:30AM

To all concerned once again the trial set for 3\1\17 for Mr Vincent Decicco\ Alf\Mobsturd was canceled on 2\28\17 at the last minute, I found it odd due to all the remarks made of how innocent he was,Yet his trial was stopped due to him pleading guilty to the charges,Which I am sure will benefit his sorry ass somehow.I was looking forward to seeing Sonny an testifying against him,But I am still Hoping to be able to at his sentencing an restitution trial.Its to bad we cant charge him for all the hopes an dreams his greedy ass ruined for us that had saved to fix an redo our cars,I read on here he had sold a 1967 nova to a guy,if it was a roller done in gray primer it was mine,Sorry he got you to,No telling how many people he took money from for it.I only wish I took time to go there had I found it outdoors n rusted an stripped the outcome would of been different an I will say no more,Alf taught me to trust no one,Im doing my own builds since than,I,ve also seen remarks about my edumacation level n my honesty.You know who you are.My names not Decicco I don't lie! This mfer ruined my car an stole 25 grand an thousands in misc,parts from me an far as I,m concerned jails to good for you Decicco.As for my critic,s on here I,ve not seen any cars or money of yours he stole or any losses you have suffered by trusting Alf,So I don't even know why you say anything at all.If all your his supporters I would,nt let it be known.

Posted by: George Wright ()
Date: August 04, 2017 06:58AM

Ive not seen any new info on Decicco.Who knows the latest on Mr Sonny Decicco ?? I hope no one messed an let the p.o.s crook out to rob more of us.Anyone that has current info on his sorry self please post it on here for all his victims to see. Hopefully he is still jailed an has changed his name to Honey Decicco and is doing what he likes an that's fucking men. I'm sure he has a line of new male customers to serve in jail.

Date: August 04, 2017 08:04AM

Why George...
It really sounds like you're jealous! Don't worry, maybe he'll appeal and get out soon and no other men will be standing in line for the one you're so obsessed with. One can only hope, right?

Posted by: I hate bumpers ()
Date: August 04, 2017 09:06AM

Butt head

Posted by: he's been out for months ()
Date: August 04, 2017 09:19AM

George Wright Wrote:
> Ive not seen any new info on Decicco.Who knows the
> latest on Mr Sonny Decicco ?? I hope no one messed
> an let the p.o.s crook out to rob more of
> us

It was in the news awhile back, he actually escaped from prison and fled to Central America where he lives under the protection of the Mexican drug cartels.

Date: August 23, 2017 07:03AM

Gee Jo Jo you sound like a fan of his.Did Alf buy you some gifts with the money he stole from us all.What did he steal from you ? An yes I am obsessed with any crook that steals from me !! An I can only hope karma takes him out or the p.o.s stays jailed til he's to old to steal anything from anyone. I hate crooks

Date: August 23, 2017 08:07AM

Thats to good to be true. Because the cartel does not tolerate scum. They behead them

Date: August 23, 2017 10:48AM

No George, I'm not a fan of his. It's your posts that keep me coming back here. When I'm having a crappy day I can always count on you to make me chuckle. You've been like having one of those "joke of the day" emails without the spam that accompanies it. Your command of the English language, especially grammar, has improved... so I'm not quite as amused as I used to be. Kudos to you for finally locating spell check!
Seriously though - my momma always said that the people who continuously have negative things to say about others are the ones who feel the worst about themselves... it's the only way they can feel good about themselves. I think we all get the point that you don't like this guy - I think we all got that point MANY posts ago! From what I've read, "Alf" is gone for a long time, so why keep bringing him up? It's not going to get you your money back, it won't make them increase his sentence, I'm pretty sure everyone he ripped off is aware that they've been ripped off - so I'm left with one of two conclusions; either you feel crappy about yourself or you're infatuated with Vincent.
Anyway, thanks for today's semi-chuckle. I've got a life to get back to. Have a good one, George.
Jojo

Date: September 13, 2017 05:23AM

Will Jo Jo i dont find this matter important enough to worry about grammar an misc. as long as people know what i speak of is all that matters.if your not his fan an he did not rip you off. You must not have much of a life to get back to!! If you have time to be on here commenting about crimes that never concerned you to begin with.An i will keep posting an asking for info.Because as you know your boy destroyed my car an stole thousands from me.And I plan to make sure he gets his. I'm not rich like you.An note I.ve had two so called Nova shops in a row rip me off of approx.80.000$ an both stripped my car. Leaving me with a rusted shell of a Nova.which I got rid of now.Because it's evident people can no longer be trusted.Or let it be said in my case two crooks ruined my trust in others.When you get two Nova repair shops in a row that are rip offs it's time to stop.An if your so wealthy an into matters that have squat to do with you why don't you repay the 35.000$ thats owed to me by your hero?? So I can go back to skool an learn to spell an write to your standards. If you do I promise you Jo Jo I will rest my case. You have a good day Jo

Posted by: Troll.Bitch.Analsex ()
Date: September 13, 2017 05:32AM

Troll.Bitch.Analsex

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.