HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Clintons Raise $3 BILLION
Posted by: Clinton Crime Family ()
Date: June 28, 2016 06:34PM

The Clintons have raised a total of 3 billion dollars. Let me repeat that. 3 BILLION!

This comes from various sources including but not limited to: Goldman Sachs, Pharmaceutical Companies, Saudi Arabia, Healthcare giants, Exxon Mobile, Qatar, Israel, and Boeing. All entities that we can agree we don’t want running our country.

And would you look at that, since Hillary entered D.C., she has reversed her position on single payer, promoted harmful free trade deals, lobbied against the Iran Deal, and support wars in not only Iraq, but also coups in the Honduras and Libya.

This is not the candidate I want representing me. And when I see another option like Bernie, who, I believe, is the only mainstream candidate advocating for the right positions, whether its a single payer healthcare system, reducing our foreign military involvement, or treating climate change with the same level of urgency as WWII, it physically hurts me to vote Clinton.

Because no meaningful change will come by the end of her presidency. We will be stuck in the same cycle of wealth inequality, foreign wars, and endless bickering among similar people with tiny differences as we are all getting screwed.

I want to change our system to truly represent the people. And I believe electing an honest president will be a big step.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clintons Raise $3 BILLION
Posted by: Get Rich Now ()
Date: June 28, 2016 06:35PM

You too can get rich if you manage to place yourself in the inner orbit of the Clinton star.

Hillary pays Sidney Blumenthal $200,000.00 a year for his wisdom, part time of course.

Re: Clintons Raise $3 BILLION
Posted by: not enough ()
Date: June 28, 2016 06:38PM

Not enough.

President Trump is gonna put them both in orange jumpsuits.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.