HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax county DHS (Kelley Traver)
Posted by: Aron Harris ()
Date: June 28, 2016 04:35PM

Just on here looking for help or advice. My wife and I have been through a very arduous process with fairfax county dhs and Cps. My daughter was taken from us at 4 months old in April of 2015. I was stationed at ft Myer at the time and my child's doctor was dr porter at radar health clinic. We were taking my daughter to all her appointments at her last appointment we were pretty much setup by dr porter. He sent us to Walter reed. My daughter was then diagnosed as failure to thrive and at Walter reed they first said my daughter had 1, then some, and finally settled on 2 skull fractures. My wife and I made allegations against the doctor and hospital that were never investigated. We later found out that this dr porter is not even a pediatrician and children under his care that have struggles never fare well. To make a very, very long fucking story short, I have since completed my treatment plan, which some of the "recommendations" we're made by Kelley Traver, a dhs worker, who is not a medical professional. So in short I'm looking for some help from an attorney or the community who could point me in the right direction. I want to sue these people, but I keep getting told that the county has sovereign immunity. I understand that but they have violated both mine and my wife's parental rights as well as our 1st, 4th, and 14th amendment rights. Thank you for any help

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.