HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Gerrymanderturd ()
Date: June 22, 2016 05:25PM

Last week, America woke to what has become an all-too-common nightmare. A man as predictable as it is disappointing. We offer our thoughts and prayers. We hold a moment of silence; anything to distract from the central cause, and common instrument, of these crimes. How many more must die before Congress acts?

This is a problem for which there are solutions. Expand universal background checks to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people. Reinstate the assault weapons ban. Close the gun show loophole.

But the gun lobby and the Republican Majority it controls stand in the way of each of these reforms. For example, the NRA opposes expanded background checks for gun purchases even though majorities of gun owners and NRA members support them. The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for research on gun violence and its effect on public health despite the fact that more than 30,000 people die in gun-related deaths annually.

In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons Ban, restricting certain types of weapons and capping the size of ammunition magazines. However, in the time since the ban has been allowed to lapse, these weapons of war have become a common tool for the mayhem unleashed in these mass shootings. Do I think an assault weapons ban would prevent all crimes? Of course not; but certainly our Founding Fathers did not envision AR-15 semi-automatic rifles when they drafted the Second Amendment.

In a shocking video, Virginia Tech survivor Colin Goddard demonstrated just how easy it is to skirt background checks. Without even a photo ID or background check, Goddard was able to purchase an AK-47. Closing the gun show loophole, which allows private dealers to forego background checks required of licensed dealers, would stem the flow of illegal weapons.

When we marked the three-year anniversary of Sandy Hook, I said if more politicians viewed the safety of the American people as more important than pleasing the NRA, reason would prevail and the club of gun violence victims and their families would not continue its unrelenting growth. Instead, our ever-driven by hate and armed with assault weapons carried out our nation’s worst mass shooting. In its aftermath 49 were dead, 53 injured, and communities across our country were left violated, vulnerable and wondering how this could happen again?

It’s a scene repeated too often in our country. 49 murdered in Orlando. In December, 14 were killed in San Bernardino. A year ago, nine were murdered during Bible study in South Carolina. Twenty innocent children and six teachers were gunned down inside a school at Sandy Hook. Thirty-three were lost at Virginia Tech — including five bright, young, talented students from our community. Twelve were killed in an Aurora movie theater. The list goes on.

We must have an honest conversation about the hate that is brewing. This time a man stole the lives of 49 people, many of whom identified as LGBT, and all of whom were celebrating and supporting inclusion, progress, and freedom. The attacker’s homophobic intent has been lost in the media coverage. Some have painted this as an issue of terror, but we must be reminded that so much of the blood shed to gun violence has been at the hands of those who claim no allegiance to Islam or ISIS. America’s dark history of mass killings has come from problems of mental illness to proclamations of white supremacy, and it’s a fallacy to attribute the continuous violence to “Radical Islam.”

In the wake of these almost weekly tragedies, the response from Congress is more-frequent moments of silence and inaction speak volumes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: June 22, 2016 05:36PM

Gerrymanderturd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last week, America woke to what has become an
> all-too-common nightmare. A man as predictable as
> it is disappointing. We offer our thoughts and
> prayers. We hold a moment of silence; anything to
> distract from the central cause, and common
> instrument, of these crimes. How many more must
> die before Congress acts?
>
> This is a problem for which there are solutions.
> Expand universal background checks to keep guns
> out of the hands of dangerous people. Reinstate
> the assault weapons ban. Close the gun show
> loophole.
>
> But the gun lobby and the Republican Majority it
> controls stand in the way of each of these
> reforms. For example, the NRA opposes expanded
> background checks for gun purchases even though
> majorities of gun owners and NRA members support
> them. The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for
> research on gun violence and its effect on public
> health despite the fact that more than 30,000
> people die in gun-related deaths annually.
>
> In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons Ban,
> restricting certain types of weapons and capping
> the size of ammunition magazines. However, in the
> time since the ban has been allowed to lapse,
> these weapons of war have become a common tool for
> the mayhem unleashed in these mass shootings. Do I
> think an assault weapons ban would prevent all
> crimes? Of course not; but certainly our Founding
> Fathers did not envision AR-15 semi-automatic
> rifles when they drafted the Second Amendment.
>
> In a shocking video, Virginia Tech survivor Colin
> Goddard demonstrated just how easy it is to skirt
> background checks. Without even a photo ID or
> background check, Goddard was able to purchase an
> AK-47. Closing the gun show loophole, which allows
> private dealers to forego background checks
> required of licensed dealers, would stem the flow
> of illegal weapons.
>
> When we marked the three-year anniversary of Sandy
> Hook, I said if more politicians viewed the safety
> of the American people as more important than
> pleasing the NRA, reason would prevail and the
> club of gun violence victims and their families
> would not continue its unrelenting growth.
> Instead, our ever-driven by hate and armed with
> assault weapons carried out our nation’s worst
> mass shooting. In its aftermath 49 were dead, 53
> injured, and communities across our country were
> left violated, vulnerable and wondering how this
> could happen again?
>
> It’s a scene repeated too often in our country.
> 49 murdered in Orlando. In December, 14 were
> killed in San Bernardino. A year ago, nine were
> murdered during Bible study in South Carolina.
> Twenty innocent children and six teachers were
> gunned down inside a school at Sandy Hook.
> Thirty-three were lost at Virginia Tech —
> including five bright, young, talented students
> from our community. Twelve were killed in an
> Aurora movie theater. The list goes on.
>
> We must have an honest conversation about the hate
> that is brewing. This time a man stole the lives
> of 49 people, many of whom identified as LGBT, and
> all of whom were celebrating and supporting
> inclusion, progress, and freedom. The attacker’s
> homophobic intent has been lost in the media
> coverage. Some have painted this as an issue of
> terror, but we must be reminded that so much of
> the blood shed to gun violence has been at the
> hands of those who claim no allegiance to Islam or
> ISIS. America’s dark history of mass killings
> has come from problems of mental illness to
> proclamations of white supremacy, and it’s a
> fallacy to attribute the continuous violence to
> “Radical Islam.”
>
> In the wake of these almost weekly tragedies, the
> response from Congress is more-frequent moments of
> silence and inaction speak volumes.

I just purchased one of these.
Attachments:
1465499196305.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Dr. Ruth ()
Date: June 22, 2016 05:48PM

Whiteknight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I just purchased one of these.

You suffer from penis envy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 22, 2016 05:51PM

Whiteknight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderturd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Last week, America woke to what has become an
> > all-too-common nightmare. A man as predictable
> as
> > it is disappointing. We offer our thoughts and
> > prayers. We hold a moment of silence; anything
> to
> > distract from the central cause, and common
> > instrument, of these crimes. How many more must
> > die before Congress acts?
> >
> > This is a problem for which there are
> solutions.
> > Expand universal background checks to keep guns
> > out of the hands of dangerous people. Reinstate
> > the assault weapons ban. Close the gun show
> > loophole.
> >
> > But the gun lobby and the Republican Majority
> it
> > controls stand in the way of each of these
> > reforms. For example, the NRA opposes expanded
> > background checks for gun purchases even though
> > majorities of gun owners and NRA members
> support
> > them. The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for
> > research on gun violence and its effect on
> public
> > health despite the fact that more than 30,000
> > people die in gun-related deaths annually.
> >
> > In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons
> Ban,
> > restricting certain types of weapons and
> capping
> > the size of ammunition magazines. However, in
> the
> > time since the ban has been allowed to lapse,
> > these weapons of war have become a common tool
> for
> > the mayhem unleashed in these mass shootings. Do
> I
> > think an assault weapons ban would prevent all
> > crimes? Of course not; but certainly our
> Founding
> > Fathers did not envision AR-15 semi-automatic
> > rifles when they drafted the Second Amendment.
> >
> > In a shocking video, Virginia Tech survivor
> Colin
> > Goddard demonstrated just how easy it is to
> skirt
> > background checks. Without even a photo ID or
> > background check, Goddard was able to purchase
> an
> > AK-47. Closing the gun show loophole, which
> allows
> > private dealers to forego background checks
> > required of licensed dealers, would stem the
> flow
> > of illegal weapons.
> >
> > When we marked the three-year anniversary of
> Sandy
> > Hook, I said if more politicians viewed the
> safety
> > of the American people as more important than
> > pleasing the NRA, reason would prevail and the
> > club of gun violence victims and their families
> > would not continue its unrelenting growth.
> > Instead, our ever-driven by hate and armed with
> > assault weapons carried out our nation’s
> worst
> > mass shooting. In its aftermath 49 were dead,
> 53
> > injured, and communities across our country
> were
> > left violated, vulnerable and wondering how
> this
> > could happen again?
> >
> > It’s a scene repeated too often in our
> country.
> > 49 murdered in Orlando. In December, 14 were
> > killed in San Bernardino. A year ago, nine were
> > murdered during Bible study in South Carolina.
> > Twenty innocent children and six teachers were
> > gunned down inside a school at Sandy Hook.
> > Thirty-three were lost at Virginia Tech —
> > including five bright, young, talented students
> > from our community. Twelve were killed in an
> > Aurora movie theater. The list goes on.
> >
> > We must have an honest conversation about the
> hate
> > that is brewing. This time a man stole the
> lives
> > of 49 people, many of whom identified as LGBT,
> and
> > all of whom were celebrating and supporting
> > inclusion, progress, and freedom. The
> attacker’s
> > homophobic intent has been lost in the media
> > coverage. Some have painted this as an issue of
> > terror, but we must be reminded that so much of
> > the blood shed to gun violence has been at the
> > hands of those who claim no allegiance to Islam
> or
> > ISIS. America’s dark history of mass killings
> > has come from problems of mental illness to
> > proclamations of white supremacy, and it’s a
> > fallacy to attribute the continuous violence to
> > “Radical Islam.”
> >
> > In the wake of these almost weekly tragedies,
> the
> > response from Congress is more-frequent moments
> of
> > silence and inaction speak volumes.
>
> I just purchased one of these.


Nice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: TmTHy ()
Date: June 22, 2016 06:10PM

I turned on C-SPAN, and I thought they were playing Billy Jack.

A true Freedom School, with everyone sitting Indian-style.

Anyway, I was watching these clowns, and this came to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: ilht ()
Date: June 22, 2016 06:22PM

"For example, the NRA opposes expanded background checks for gun purchases even though majorities of gun owners and NRA members support them."

What a crock of shit. We already have background checks last time I looked.
Gerry doesn't speak for gun owners and he's only fantasizing about NRA members
support.



"The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for research on gun violence and its effect on public health despite the fact that more than 30,000 people die in gun-related deaths annually."

Crock of shit #2. The CDC has no business in law enforcement and has become a
political tool of the left and that's why it's forbidden by law. . Counting suicides as gun related crime is pure bullshit and so is Gerry the ConMan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Gerry ConMan ()
Date: June 22, 2016 06:25PM

I love Jihadi's and their campaign contributions. I love the Muslim Brotherhood
and illegal immigrants too. Vote for me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: 9uhgf ()
Date: June 22, 2016 06:37PM

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The only solution to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Stopping future terrorists from buying guns would only tip them off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Dumb and Dumber ()
Date: June 22, 2016 06:48PM

^ Rightard logic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: And, Yes, I'm a Lawyer ()
Date: June 22, 2016 07:01PM

I had a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat lawyer friend tell me today that the NRA want felons to possess weapons.

I told him that I have been a NRA member for decades, and have never heard that from anyone, not even close.

These Democrats all drink the Kool-Aid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: unbelievable ()
Date: June 22, 2016 07:12PM

ilht Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "For example, the NRA opposes expanded background
> checks for gun purchases even though majorities of
> gun owners and NRA members support them."
>
> What a crock of shit. We already have background
> checks last time I looked.
> Gerry doesn't speak for gun owners and he's only
> fantasizing about NRA members
> support.
>
>
>
> "The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for research
> on gun violence and its effect on public health
> despite the fact that more than 30,000 people die
> in gun-related deaths annually."
>
> Crock of shit #2. The CDC has no business in law
> enforcement and has become a
> political tool of the left and that's why it's
> forbidden by law. . Counting suicides as gun
> related crime is pure bullshit and so is Gerry the
> ConMan.

Are you dishonest or deranged? Counting gun deaths is not law enforcement. Republicans have done everything they can to ensure that there will not be an informed discussion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: d6PCT ()
Date: June 22, 2016 07:12PM

ilht Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Crock of shit #2. The CDC has no business in law
> enforcement and has become a
> political tool of the left and that's why it's
> forbidden by law. . Counting suicides as gun
> related crime is pure bullshit and so is Gerry the
> ConMan.


Not quite right. What's prohibited is taking an advocacy position to either side. CDC is free to do collect data and do related objective research. In fact, it was specifically order by Obama to do so after Newtown.

Either way, Gerry's full of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: sounds right ()
Date: June 22, 2016 07:14PM

And, Yes, I'm a Lawyer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat lawyer friend
> tell me today that the NRA want felons to possess
> weapons.
>
> I told him that I have been a NRA member for
> decades, and have never heard that from anyone,
> not even close.
>
> These Democrats all drink the Kool-Aid.


If you want the logical consequences of your actions, then the NRA wants felons to be able to possess weapons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Looney tunes ()
Date: June 23, 2016 12:26AM

,
Attachments:
Looney+Left.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: F*N_KiddingMe? ()
Date: June 23, 2016 12:44AM

Gerrymanderturd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last week, America woke to what has become an
> all-too-common nightmare. A man as predictable as
> it is disappointing. We offer our thoughts and
> prayers. We hold a moment of silence; anything to
> distract from the central cause, and common
> instrument, of these crimes. How many more must
> die before Congress acts?
>
> This is a problem for which there are solutions.
> Expand universal background checks to keep guns
> out of the hands of dangerous people. Reinstate
> the assault weapons ban. Close the gun show
> loophole.
>
> But the gun lobby and the Republican Majority it
> controls stand in the way of each of these
> reforms. For example, the NRA opposes expanded
> background checks for gun purchases even though
> majorities of gun owners and NRA members support
> them. The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for
> research on gun violence and its effect on public
> health despite the fact that more than 30,000
> people die in gun-related deaths annually.
>
> In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons Ban,
> restricting certain types of weapons and capping
> the size of ammunition magazines. However, in the
> time since the ban has been allowed to lapse,
> these weapons of war have become a common tool for
> the mayhem unleashed in these mass shootings. Do I
> think an assault weapons ban would prevent all
> crimes? Of course not; but certainly our Founding
> Fathers did not envision AR-15 semi-automatic
> rifles when they drafted the Second Amendment.
>
> In a shocking video, Virginia Tech survivor Colin
> Goddard demonstrated just how easy it is to skirt
> background checks. Without even a photo ID or
> background check, Goddard was able to purchase an
> AK-47. Closing the gun show loophole, which allows
> private dealers to forego background checks
> required of licensed dealers, would stem the flow
> of illegal weapons.
>
> When we marked the three-year anniversary of Sandy
> Hook, I said if more politicians viewed the safety
> of the American people as more important than
> pleasing the NRA, reason would prevail and the
> club of gun violence victims and their families
> would not continue its unrelenting growth.
> Instead, our ever-driven by hate and armed with
> assault weapons carried out our nation’s worst
> mass shooting. In its aftermath 49 were dead, 53
> injured, and communities across our country were
> left violated, vulnerable and wondering how this
> could happen again?
>
> It’s a scene repeated too often in our country.
> 49 murdered in Orlando. In December, 14 were
> killed in San Bernardino. A year ago, nine were
> murdered during Bible study in South Carolina.
> Twenty innocent children and six teachers were
> gunned down inside a school at Sandy Hook.
> Thirty-three were lost at Virginia Tech —
> including five bright, young, talented students
> from our community. Twelve were killed in an
> Aurora movie theater. The list goes on.
>
> We must have an honest conversation about the hate
> that is brewing. This time a man stole the lives
> of 49 people, many of whom identified as LGBT, and
> all of whom were celebrating and supporting
> inclusion, progress, and freedom. The attacker’s
> homophobic intent has been lost in the media
> coverage. Some have painted this as an issue of
> terror, but we must be reminded that so much of
> the blood shed to gun violence has been at the
> hands of those who claim no allegiance to Islam or
> ISIS. America’s dark history of mass killings
> has come from problems of mental illness to
> proclamations of white supremacy, and it’s a
> fallacy to attribute the continuous violence to
> “Radical Islam.”
>
> In the wake of these almost weekly tragedies, the
> response from Congress is more-frequent moments of
> silence and inaction speak volumes.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you really have you head so far up your ass that you think Orlando is about guns?

ORLANDO WAS ABOUT MULSIM EXTREMEISTS WHO WANT TO KILL AMERICANS. Period. And this movement to make it about gun ownership is simply another Democrat attempt to shift the real issue away from Obama. He can't be blamed for this, so the Democrats MUST focus on something else. Boston bombers - used pressure cookers. 9/11 - used airplanes. Oklahoma City - used diesel and fertilizer. No guns and they killed lots more people than in Orlando.

Benghazi - it wasn't terrorism - it was because somebody made a hatefull video. Hill-fart lide. Susan Rice-Lice lied and Obame lied. It was a fucking terrorist attack but hey our CIC can't be blamed for that!

Ft Hood - work place violence. Like they were in a fucking post office. The families of the people killed by this MUSLIM EXTREMEIST suffered because this was labeled as "work place violence". Service members killed "in the service of our country" receive additional benefits. These families had to forgo these benefits in order to not tarnish our boy-king's reputation. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars so O-shithead could say "there has never been a terrorist attack on American soil since I have been president" Anyone who doesn't like what I'm sayung needs to write a check for the families of the service men and women killed in this MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK.

And when do we start addressing the SLAUGHTER that happens to black people EVERY WEEK in Chicago from oher black people. Black Lives Matter? Really? Tell the Democrats that have been running Chicago for like 100 years.

Fuck heads...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: MyCwn ()
Date: June 23, 2016 01:06AM

If things get any wackier .. I might have to impose on the family budget and inform the wife that another big purchase will be made.

I may go Class 3 permit ... Barrett .50 cal auto
not sure yet.

Politicians start messing around with basic rights. Then it's time to push back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Fairfax Resident 2 ()
Date: June 23, 2016 03:40AM

It's your left wing facist brethren that are committing these crimes.

Gerrymanderturd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last week, America woke to what has become an
> all-too-common nightmare. A man as predictable as
> it is disappointing. We offer our thoughts and
> prayers. We hold a moment of silence; anything to
> distract from the central cause, and common
> instrument, of these crimes. How many more must
> die before Congress acts?
>
> This is a problem for which there are solutions.
> Expand universal background checks to keep guns
> out of the hands of dangerous people. Reinstate
> the assault weapons ban. Close the gun show
> loophole.
>
> But the gun lobby and the Republican Majority it
> controls stand in the way of each of these
> reforms. For example, the NRA opposes expanded
> background checks for gun purchases even though
> majorities of gun owners and NRA members support
> them. The NRA even opposes the CDC funding for
> research on gun violence and its effect on public
> health despite the fact that more than 30,000
> people die in gun-related deaths annually.
>
> In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons Ban,
> restricting certain types of weapons and capping
> the size of ammunition magazines. However, in the
> time since the ban has been allowed to lapse,
> these weapons of war have become a common tool for
> the mayhem unleashed in these mass shootings. Do I
> think an assault weapons ban would prevent all
> crimes? Of course not; but certainly our Founding
> Fathers did not envision AR-15 semi-automatic
> rifles when they drafted the Second Amendment.
>
> In a shocking video, Virginia Tech survivor Colin
> Goddard demonstrated just how easy it is to skirt
> background checks. Without even a photo ID or
> background check, Goddard was able to purchase an
> AK-47. Closing the gun show loophole, which allows
> private dealers to forego background checks
> required of licensed dealers, would stem the flow
> of illegal weapons.
>
> When we marked the three-year anniversary of Sandy
> Hook, I said if more politicians viewed the safety
> of the American people as more important than
> pleasing the NRA, reason would prevail and the
> club of gun violence victims and their families
> would not continue its unrelenting growth.
> Instead, our ever-driven by hate and armed with
> assault weapons carried out our nation’s worst
> mass shooting. In its aftermath 49 were dead, 53
> injured, and communities across our country were
> left violated, vulnerable and wondering how this
> could happen again?
>
> It’s a scene repeated too often in our country.
> 49 murdered in Orlando. In December, 14 were
> killed in San Bernardino. A year ago, nine were
> murdered during Bible study in South Carolina.
> Twenty innocent children and six teachers were
> gunned down inside a school at Sandy Hook.
> Thirty-three were lost at Virginia Tech —
> including five bright, young, talented students
> from our community. Twelve were killed in an
> Aurora movie theater. The list goes on.
>
> We must have an honest conversation about the hate
> that is brewing. This time a man stole the lives
> of 49 people, many of whom identified as LGBT, and
> all of whom were celebrating and supporting
> inclusion, progress, and freedom. The attacker’s
> homophobic intent has been lost in the media
> coverage. Some have painted this as an issue of
> terror, but we must be reminded that so much of
> the blood shed to gun violence has been at the
> hands of those who claim no allegiance to Islam or
> ISIS. America’s dark history of mass killings
> has come from problems of mental illness to
> proclamations of white supremacy, and it’s a
> fallacy to attribute the continuous violence to
> “Radical Islam.”
>
> In the wake of these almost weekly tragedies, the
> response from Congress is more-frequent moments of
> silence and inaction speak volumes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Gun Free Zone ()
Date: June 23, 2016 07:01AM

Every mass killing has happened in a gun-free zone. All but one by an Obama voter. Suck on that, faggot libs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: newgunowner ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:12AM

Going out today to buy an AR-15.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: What An IDIOT The OP! ()
Date: June 23, 2016 12:00PM

>In 1994, Congress passed the Assault Weapons Ban, restricting certain types of weapons

You mean they passed a law requiring removing Pistol Grip stocks and replacing them with "Boat Paddle" Stocks on AK type Semi-auto rifles, and removed Bayonet lugs and Flash Suppressors on AR-15 type Semi-Auto rifles..And you could still buy All the high capacity magazines and "Pre-Ban" rifles you could AFFORD..$$$$$

You are a stupid worthless LIAR..Anti-Self defense Shill.. And the rest of your Rant is all Useless Lying Bullshit....Hillary !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Odd concerns from the left ()
Date: June 23, 2016 12:28PM

Maybe Congress should focus on overhauling our 'background check' procedures since Omar got through several without an interview of an FBI followup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: HKNKx ()
Date: June 23, 2016 02:21PM

gerry isnt' in fairfax county anymore ... not my problem

but he may well be signing for deep loans and "creating another immigrant haven" wherever he is

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: <okay> ()
Date: June 23, 2016 03:52PM

Gerrymanderturd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun
> Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists

Republicans and gun owners are a menace.

Attachments:
0e3.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Wah Wah Wah Wah ()
Date: June 23, 2016 10:53PM

.
Attachments:
Gun Control.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: U Derped ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:08PM

9uhgf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
>
> The only solution to a bad guy with a gun is a
> good guy with a gun.
>
> Stopping future terrorists from buying guns would
> only tip them off.


Good guy with a gun....yeah...no...
Attachments:
terrorists_325591.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: Hey Why Arent Those Democrats ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:27PM

^^^^^On the floor in their with the others in the Asylum??? ^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connoly: Fight Republicans and Gun Ownership, Not Muslim Extremists
Posted by: I See Liz In There! ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:32PM

The "ALL AMERICAN INDIAN" aRE THEY HAVING A pow wow.. passing THE "pEACE pIPE" FULL OF pOT! lol..

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  ********  ********   **    ** 
 ***   ***  **        **        **     **  **   **  
 **** ****  **        **        **     **  **  **   
 ** *** **  ******    ******    **     **  *****    
 **     **  **        **        **     **  **  **   
 **     **  **        **        **     **  **   **  
 **     **  ********  **        ********   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.