HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
18 arrested following protest outside Va. NRA headquarters
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 21, 2016 07:55PM

bvcfigr3yeffn8sg8puv.jpgNRAProtest.pngNRAProtest2.pnga1206009-84ce-4b09-8fe3-0dee01ab9e11-lar6db2ee23-b6dd-4797-8d52-39cbee881208-Die37b79712-5854-4138-846c-75bc4754368c-Die

http://wtop.com/virginia/2016/06/18-arrested-following-protest-outside-nra-headquarters/

7:33 pm, June 21, 2016
74°

Police say 18 people were arrested after protesting outside the headquarters of the National Rifle Association in Virginia.

Fairfax County Police spokesman Don Gotthardt said the protesters were arrested Tuesday morning, charged with loitering on a public highway and released.

Local media outlets report that activists gathered outside the headquarters Monday evening to mourn the lives lost in the mass shooting in Orlando, Florida, and protest the NRA’s continued opposition to certain gun-control measures.

The event came hours after the Senate rejected proposals from both parties aimed at keeping extremists from acquiring guns. Another measure that failed would have shored up the government’s system of required background checks for many firearms purchases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 18 arrested following protest outside Va. NRA headquarters
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 21, 2016 07:57PM

http://wjla.com/news/local/fairfax-police-arrest-more-than-a-dozen-protesters-at-nra-headquarters

Police say officers arrested close to 18 protesters outside the National Rifle Association's headquarters Monday night and Tuesday morning.

The arrests were the result of a planned civil disobedience as more than 100 people continued the previous night's protest.

Tuesday's demonstrations centered around a "die-in" in which the demonstrators laid down -- pretending to be dead -- in front of the NRA headquarters at about 9 a.m. Some painted their hands red to symbolize the blood of the victims.

All those protesting said they were willing to be arrested for their act of civil disobedience. The group included people from the LGBT community, the Muslim community and the social justice organization "Code Pink."

The protests were spurred by the national debate on gun control, fueled by the Orlando night club shooting.

Posted by: Rug licker ()
Date: June 21, 2016 09:51PM

All lesbians. Even the ones that have a dick.

Posted by: unarmedcivilian ()
Date: June 21, 2016 09:54PM

lol

Posted by: Uk44G ()
Date: June 21, 2016 09:57PM

GOOD FOR THEM! Great to somebody making a stand against the gun manufacturing lobbyists!

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:03PM

Taking faggot cuckery to a whole new level. Had I not seen pictures of these pussies, I wouldn't have believed a human male with a dick could reach this level of fagdom.

Posted by: Pinheads Weak Lame Pinheads ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:30PM

BAN Assaults Firearms Today, All Handguns Tomorrow, Rifles, then Shotguns.. Vote for Shitty Hillary.. Lousy Democrats.. Fuck the Nation for 4 more.. Raising the Deficit..

Too Bad For Them.. The American people as a Whole.. Are Not As Stupid or WEAK as they are..

If they had any balls they would be protesting ILLEGAL ENTRY Into The USA.. WTF.. Govt Fucks all ..Pampered Overpaid..Lazy sacks of shit..Warm and Cozy and In their Own World.. Nutting Going Wrong out there in the World at all.. All's going to be JUST FINE.. ..Assholes..They will learn in time.. after Its TOO Late!

DAJAX

Posted by: Stop Already I have Feelings ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:41PM

This is a great cause

Posted by: Stop Bashing Us ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:45PM

NRA
Attachments:
Liberal.gif

Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:47PM

Libtardz always proving the lulz. For fuck's sakes, look at those faggots. How do the cops even keep a straight face?

Posted by: George Smith Patton ()
Date: June 22, 2016 02:37AM

What a pathetic bunch of ass munchers. They should each have the shit slapped out f them.

Posted by: I sure didn't see any ()
Date: June 22, 2016 10:37AM

Wait, there were men in those pics?

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: June 22, 2016 10:43AM

“...the Senate rejected proposals from both parties aimed at keeping extremists from acquiring guns.” This is the way WTOP summarized the bills rejected by Senate (in the link above) Is that what the bill(s) were? I suspect WTOP is falsely reporting.

Posted by: Kornfeld is a Jew name ()
Date: June 22, 2016 10:49AM

Herbert Kornfeld Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taking faggot cuckery to a whole new level. Had I
> not seen pictures of these pussies, I wouldn't
> have believed a human male with a dick could reach
> this level of fagdom.

Shutup Begal eater.

Posted by: Suet Brigade ()
Date: June 22, 2016 11:54AM

Was there a (over)weight requirement to participate in this cuckfest?

Date: June 22, 2016 02:51PM

Now they can all pat themselves on the back for accomplishing absolutely nothing. The virtue signaling makes me sick to my stomach.

Their nonsense solved nothing.

Posted by: Well, there is one thing ()
Date: June 22, 2016 03:41PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Wrote:
> Now they can all pat themselves on the back for
> accomplishing absolutely nothing. The virtue
> signaling makes me sick to my stomach.
>
> Their nonsense solved nothing.

Sure they did, they accomplished increased government spending because of their stupidity. You think these Cops aren't on overtime to do this shit? They weren't pulled from their regular duties to babysit these idiots, they were called in. Yet these fucktards don't care. Money comes from the ether according to these pieces of shit.

Posted by: monk ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:14AM

Why aren't they protesting at a mosque?

Or the White House for funding ISIS?

Posted by: YF12A ()
Date: June 23, 2016 11:55AM

monk Wrote:
> Why aren't they protesting at a mosque?
>
> Or the White House for funding ISIS?

Soo Right!

And there is a Mosque not TWO Miles AWAY from the NRA building! Anyone see or report any protesters there?

Oh, I forgot, a gun killed all these innocent people all by itself! We can't mention the sub-human terrorist or his "religion" that he did this for, that is not the problem.

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: June 24, 2016 10:23PM

I feel so much safer. I'm sure all the Muslim's in the 1200 new mosque(plural I assume) have now renounced violence due to this brave action performed on our behalf. Just to be on the safe side, I choose to exercise my 2and amendment rights and buy a few more rounds of ammo and hit the range more frequently. Hope I don't accidentally step on any simulated bodies on the way in, as I wouldn't want to trample on your 1st amendment rights.

Posted by: xcasca sadx ()
Date: June 24, 2016 11:38PM

Herbert Kornfeld Wrote:
> Taking faggot cuckery to a whole new level. Had I
> not seen pictures of these pussies, I wouldn't
> have believed a human male with a dick could reach
> this level of fagdom.

Physiognomy is real. The males look exactly as I thought they would.

Posted by: SDAdassad ()
Date: June 24, 2016 11:40PM

Pinheads Weak Lame Pinheads Wrote:
> BAN Assaults Firearms Today, All Handguns
> Tomorrow, Rifles, then Shotguns.. Vote for Shitty
> Hillary.. Lousy Democrats.. Fuck the Nation for 4
> more.. Raising the Deficit..
>
> Too Bad For Them.. The American people as a
> Whole.. Are Not As Stupid or WEAK as they are..
>
> If they had any balls they would be protesting
> ILLEGAL ENTRY Into The USA.. WTF.. Govt Fucks all
> ..Pampered Overpaid..Lazy sacks of shit..Warm and
> Cozy and In their Own World.. Nutting Going Wrong
> out there in the World at all.. All's going to be
> JUST FINE.. ..Assholes..They will learn in time..
> after Its TOO Late!
>
> DAJAX

And I'm sure they live in mostly white neighborhoods...

Posted by: jpubN ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:25PM

there is a fine line between hunting weapons and MILITARY WEAPONS

military arsenal weapons (such as the m60) are not allowed

i don't see an anti-gun debate here i see an attempt to modifiy what is and isn't a military weapon. (please note many wannabe gun makers copy designs - sometimes all too successfully - but are not proven designs - but copies can be very dangerous)

-----------------------------------
i've hunted had weapons etc.

there is no reason a citizen needs to defend themselves by having personal crowd control crowd killing weapons

personal defense and hunting does not mean out-gunning the posse

this is not a 2nd ammendment issue

HOWEVER - the guns are already sold and there is no retroactive law in the USA - it would hugely increase the value of already sold weapons if they became un-obtainable

sometimes the only difference, unfortunately, is "clip size". and that is just the issue that manufacturing allot more accurate that it used to be.

Posted by: F3Lxj ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:36PM

all black: not necessary

anti-flash muzzle: not necessary

heat control designs (prevent overheating barrel) stolen from "copying" military designs: should be illegal

ammo shaped for extended velocity: unnecessary

compatible with military clips: they should make a consumer clip non-compatible in the future

compatible with military ammo: yes it should be

folding stocks: are already legally "pistols" and tighter controlled as

field strippable: like a chevy, should be easy to repair, and reliable

replaceable automatic pin: is already supposedly tighly controlled - though fully automatic is over-rated - and would have saved lives in FL incident actually - dont ask

powerful weapons semi-automatic (semi-automatic anti-armoured-vehicle weapons): NO right to own any newly sold, excepting any designed for say 3 shot for "i missed" hunting purpose.

powerful bear weapons single action: are traditional, and needed for hunting

extraordinary technology attatched: no right to own in future (ie, a "copy" of a military weapon with heat sensing scope. possibly allowing consumer models that are "not too damn deadly" into the public). FOR EXAMPLE: nothing drone related (already illegal but worth re-mentioning)

--------------------------------------

all these issues have been continually been raised in Congress and unfortunately congress has failed in ability to navigate how to properly and legally regulate without making anything retro-active

Posted by: WLLMU ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:40PM

i think the language "assault" should be removed

either it's for military (skirmish or wartime) purpose

or it's for self defense (small skirmish), hunting, and possible ammo compatible

"military" and "no right to own", or "non-military"

it's always been the law that one cannot maintain a personal arsenal (without specific permissions), is why

Posted by: cT3Fv ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:41PM

looking at a bunch of protesters lying on the ground ...

i would just walk away or walk around them

the idea of arresting them wouldn't even enter my mind - and i'd call anyone wishing to arrest them "fools"

Posted by: yHnCc ()
Date: June 25, 2016 12:58PM

a WELL REGULATED MILITIA (ie, interested in protecting their Godly families and who never use the arsenal in crime ever)

can own MILITARY WEAPONS without being subject to government control

this does mean each state and county can have a militia

but it also means that a group of citizens who wish to form an uprising cannot be arrested for assembling an arsenal - assuming its' well regulated (ie, no war death or crime, no skirmish of undeclared war, has resulted)

it does not give a right for a person to , outside of the context of militia duty , possess cary or house any military weapon (outside of arsenal duty)

it's legal to raise a WELL REGULATED militia in the USA in the tight sense that a freedom fighting body cannot be arrested "on the charge of government found an arsenal it is not under control of". there must be another charge such as - a war has already started, or something.

Posted by: LOL ^^ So Stupood^^ ()
Date: June 25, 2016 01:07PM

The 2nd is only For Hunting?? Its Only Been The Law.... That The People Can Own Cannon. The most Powerful Weapons Of War That the Founders Knew.. ONLY DESIGNED TO BE USED ON A BATTLEFIELD..And the Founders Allowed The People to Own These ARMS Privately...Soo Stupooid.. And Your Allowed To Vote???

The Only Gun Control Law That's Needed.. Is to Require gun buyers in private sale or from a Dealer.. TO EAT BACON BEFORE THEY GET THE GUN!

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: June 26, 2016 11:55PM

If the colonists had not owned top flight wepons of their own, there would be no United States of America. Every male over the age of 16 was expected to be part of the local militia by law, and expected to provide their own wepons ammo and othe field necessities. Gun ownership isn't about just hunting, personal rights, or all the other things that have been associated with this amendment over the years. It, like the other amendments are about power. How much the government has, and how much is left for the citizens that the government is supposed to answer to. The founding fathers greatest fear was that the new country they fought so hard to create would eventually fall back to the repressive, despotic, government controlled confederation they started out with. In England, the king owned the wepons. The king controlled speech and many other things. The founding fathers worked very hard to reserve enough rights for the people to give the central government pause to revert to what we left. They also gave us ways to change and alter these rules. The democrats have failed to make changes using the rules, so out of anger and frustration, they choose to subvert and get what the want by any means necessary. If you damage one amendment by subversion and deceit, you weaken and diminish all the others. In any case, it is my assertion that gunshot victims are symptoms of a problemed society, and not caused by the existence of the 2and amendment. There is a reason that it was second, so as to insure protection for the first. If you are going to give up your rights left to you by those who came before, fine. Just please leave mine alone unless you choose to follow the law as it's written.

Posted by: machine gun kelly ()
Date: June 27, 2016 06:58AM

It always amazes me that whenever gun control comes up, there is an inexhaustible supply of people who want to spout off without knowing basic things about guns.

The AR-15 is a semiautomatic rifle. That means it fires a single round with each trigger pull. There are many, many rifles, pistols and shotguns on the market that are semiautomatic. The most dangerous thing about an AR is not its rate of fire or magazine (not "clip") size, but the excellent accuracy of most of the models on the market.

It looks like a military weapon, but isn't. It functions like hundreds of other weapons on the civilian market that don't have pink-heart-wearing numbskulls gathering outside the NRA for a media photo op.

Posted by: nbHhd ()
Date: June 27, 2016 09:53AM

nbHhd

Posted by: sdjflka ()
Date: June 27, 2016 10:26AM

It's stupid to blame gun control for an ISIS terrorist attack. They have gun control in Belgium and Paris and look at the tragic results, the same as here. An effective anti-ISIS plan would yield better results.

TRUMP 2016!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.