HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
at night
Posted by: kazi ()
Date: September 03, 2006 07:25PM

is there anything to do around this area ater 9pm? i have so much free time and i dont usually sleep till 2-3 in the morning. i'm up for anything honestly. any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: at night
Posted by: Look Out ()
Date: September 03, 2006 07:27PM

"i'm up for anything honestly."

Oh boy, are you going to get some suggestions from this group of degenerates now!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 03, 2006 07:32PM

Churches are open 24 hours in a lot of places. Jesus doesn't put out a closed sign, son.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2006 07:32PM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 03, 2006 08:13PM

Go to the movies. Go to Shadowland-open til midnight. Go to a 24 hour eatery. (McDonalds KFC A+W/Pizza hut allopen 24 hours-selected locations)

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 03, 2006 08:13PM

Jesus doesn't put out a closed sign, son.

churchsign.jpg

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 03, 2006 08:16PM

Thx for another great pic Meep

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: September 04, 2006 02:02PM

There is a gym that is open all night. I forget the name. Maybe Lifetime. You could run on a track and get fit. You could play Free Cell on the computer.You could volunteer at the animal shelter and ask if you can pet the dogs and cats at night if nobody else is there. I think there is a diner that's open all night in Fairfax. Get some food and then watch the sun come up.

Trickie

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 04, 2006 03:17PM

Yeah or you could just to to Taco Bell and eat stuff.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 04, 2006 05:42PM

Do some of your groccery shopping at one the all night places. No lines! No space cadets blocking rows with their carts. Deli and Meat counters are closed however.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 05, 2006 10:58AM

Do like the mexican gangs, roam around all night "finding" stuff in other peoples cars.

If the cops stop you remember "No habla"

Posted by: Ferfux ()
Date: September 06, 2006 02:58PM

well when I was up late at night while attending GMU there was a plethora of things to do. Speaking of GMU late at night they ever catch those people who were stroooooolling into classrooms and just walking off with the computers, monitors and over head projectors? BUt I digress late at night you can go Skinny dipping in the pond in front of the patriot center. you can have mad wild sex in public places like on the steps of the Masonic temple. Nice view of olde towne alexandria while you are banging. You could dress as a giant Bat and fight crime. Hell there are all kinds of things you could do. Somethings with clothes on but really, why bother doing that....?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 07, 2006 02:25AM

Ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Somethings with clothes on
> but really, why bother doing that....?

... because any kind of exposure will get you put on the sex offenders list permanenty.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 07, 2006 02:35AM

VA is pretty liberal about who they put on that list. People have been put on for "indecent exposure" for pissing in the bushes in public when drunk...usually in conjunction with a public urination and public intoxication charge.

I think the sex offender list should carefully include sexual intent as a criteria. but the courts cannot be bothered to make this distinction apparently.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 07, 2006 03:17PM

really? any kind of exposure at ALL? Shouldnt walking around in public Naked be ok after certain times of day? Kinda like the safe harbour rules on TV and Radio? Like after 8 pm it gets racier on TV cuz the kiddies are in bed and late late late at night is it Comedy central that does completely unedited movies? Come ON!

After certain times of night you should be allowed to walk around stark naked and LIKE IT! we are ALL adults here! well cept maybe reston Peave and Gravis Sheesh they are OLD farts. eeewww sex offenders list naughty naughty BAH! Its unAMERICAN to restrict my rights of FREE BALLING! Pursuit of happiness!

NUDITY IS A VICTIMLESS CRIME! especially if you work out

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 07, 2006 03:39PM

VA is pretty liberal about who they put on that list.

PA is like that too. I know some idiot from my high school that was playing basketball a few years ago, and "shot the moon" at the opposing team after a score. Turns out that there was some high school aged chick attending a picnic at the same park who saw it from afar, and she told her mom, who called the police. This guy got raked over the coals by the courts, and now has his face posted on one of those "sex offender" websites.

Posted by: everynite ()
Date: March 21, 2019 07:51PM

Jerk off.....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.