HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTF IS GOING ON IN BURKE
Posted by: Turbo mirage ()
Date: September 03, 2006 01:46PM

My friend said there were news cameras, a mobile crime lab, 75 police officers and detectives.. near the house that burned down I think? I'm going to investigate now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTF IS GOING ON IN BURKE
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 03, 2006 02:02PM

Good thinking. And rather than just wait for the news to cover it, go ahead and jump up and down in front of the cops asking what is happening dumbass.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 03, 2006 02:57PM

A mobile meth lab would have been both more informational as to the cause of the fire, and more fun

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 03, 2006 03:55PM

BUt he can get better pictures for us all to see rather than the news which calls the post office a Police station.

Posted by: Turbo Mirage ()
Date: September 03, 2006 04:28PM

Ok so here's the lowdown. It was actually at a guys house who I've met. He's in the miliatary, kind of a weirdo, nice guy though. He has roommates. There was a fire at his house last night around 2 am. At first it was just fire trucks but eventually the police came.

There were at least 40 police officers and detectives, 5 ATF, 15 fire technicians.
Attachments:
P_00064.JPG
P_00065.JPG
P_00066.JPG
P_00067.JPG
P_00068.JPG
P_00069.JPG
P_00070.JPG
P_00071.JPG

Date: September 03, 2006 04:31PM

oh and in the one pictrue you can see the guy comming up and yelling at me "NO PICTURES". hahaha. I was about 20 feet from my friends house who happens to live nearby. They got footage of the firefighters last night which was pretty cool. I watched some of it.

In the second to last picture you can see the mobile crime lab, the inflated baloon is hard to see but it's on the left side it's yellow.

and then as I was leaving to go back to my car the FCPD yelled at me to CROSS THE STREET I said I am I'm going to my car and he yelled at me again and I Stepped into the road and almost got hit by a car.......

Posted by: FAVA12 ()
Date: September 03, 2006 04:41PM

Well accoridng to News Chanel 8 it was some kind of sex attack

Posted by: Wow! ()
Date: September 03, 2006 04:50PM

Thanks for those exciting pictures. Live, local, latebreaking. You should try selling those to AP or something. I can hardly control the excitement at seeing a bunch of police standing around and some nice shiny police and fire vehicles along with a bunch of yellow tape. My only question is, what are you doing posting those? Shouldn't you be back at the scene in case something else very important happens for you to take pictures of? We're counting on you Jimmy Olsen!

Date: September 03, 2006 07:37PM

I was just thinking the same thing... seeing still pics of cops not even beating some suspect mercilessly... we just want the merciless rodney-king style beatings depicted here

Or if the house was on fire at the time, or if the cops were "gang reenacting" the rape... those would be hot photos.

Posted by: FU Fags ()
Date: September 03, 2006 07:50PM

Turbo Mirage, every time you add content to this board someone appreciates it. For every degenerate that replies in scorn 20 more are actually interested by it. It just so happens that the assholes usually have the biggest mouths (and actually reply). Thanks for the pics! Keep it up.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 03, 2006 08:04PM

every time you add content to this board someone appreciates it

I agree. I don't know a thing about Burke or what goes on there, but it's definitely better than reading all the usual "e-tough guy" replies.

Date: September 03, 2006 08:11PM

Sure the picture weren't of much speacialness, but I am always interested to see stuff happening. I like the one of the cop yelling at you. Now just upload the video you spoke of and we'll all be happy. But right now, get backthere and take more pics.

Date: September 03, 2006 08:11PM

hey apparantly they now have not only the pool parking lot closed off but also the entire road leading into the subdivision (ridgeford drive). in pic 3 you can see ridgeford drive. it has not only townhouses leading off of it but single family homes. my friend told me they are making people park in the train station parking lot across the street. gimme a break. my tax dollars telling me I can't drive into my own neighborhood...

Date: September 03, 2006 08:15PM

TEll your congress man. Or better yet gerry connoly

Date: September 03, 2006 08:21PM

here's the problem, they don't care. people put so much trust in the police that they will actually believe them when FCPD says that they need this many people to investigate the crime.

what made no sense to me was when I asked the police officers if they were scheduled to work today and they said yes. I said so you mean to tell me that all these people were set to work today and no one is working overtime? They told me yes. And then I said 'well what about if someone needs help a few miles away, the police are all here, who will help them?' "Don't worry about that, there will be police" and I said ' ones who clearly aren't working over time right?' and he said 'no overtime'.

bullshit.

I do not want to 'overwork' the police officers, they need to relax. they just need to operate more efficiently. gosh.

Date: September 03, 2006 09:13PM

ok meeper, if you mistook my obvious sarcasm for "e-toughness", you've made this clown sad.

although I would like to see some pics of fire

and beatings

But I'll settle for photographic proof that the FCPD cannot handle anything without making it into a huge fiasco, which these pics seem to accomplish nicely....

Date: September 04, 2006 12:45AM

look meeper, if you mistook my obvious sarcasm for "e-toughness", you've made this clown sad.

Not you RESton, I actually thought your post about the rape re-enactment was amusing, I was not referring to you, I wouldn't bust your balls. I just sorta don't like these unregistered fucks that troll here.

Date: September 04, 2006 04:44AM

awesomeness. I've been wanting to buy you a beer for a while now, meeper. Too bad I keep hours no other man should be forced to keep lol.

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: September 04, 2006 08:40AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
I just sorta don't like these unregistered fucks
that troll here.

Well boo hoo. Why would you register if you don't have to? I don't get it. What difference does it make if I am registered or not. Just because my name would be in blue instead of black? Bah!

Date: September 04, 2006 10:24AM

jornaleros.jpg

Date: September 04, 2006 11:47AM

So all those people are illegals, is that it? And they dont want to register for citizenship? Just checking.

That was my point abou connoly and congress: They don't give a f*ck

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: September 04, 2006 12:04PM

that one chent in the blue hat has got alot of nutstains on his pants

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 12:05PM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: September 04, 2006 02:55PM

Usually your pics are funny and help add to your argument. In this case, you failed. You didn't address the questions that I had, nor did you even try to prove your point. I guess a picture of some Hispanics must be funny in your world. I'm just scratching my head.

Date: September 04, 2006 03:27PM

Whoa, you got no reason to get all uppity with me young lady, you calm your ass down.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 04, 2006 05:07PM

I certianly like the pic where all the undercover vehicles are parked together. Nice to see them all.

How many police officers does it take to investigate this???? And what is a Canteen truck, does it serve burrito's to everybody?

Good work Turbo! (FYI- Next time downsize the pictures a little bit)

Posted by: Paul ()
Date: September 04, 2006 06:27PM

Cary, you should add the FCPD pickup truck to the pics/vids section.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 04, 2006 07:01PM

Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many police officers does it take to
> investigate this????

someone please give this setup a good punchline.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 04, 2006 07:56PM

canteen truck provide food and drinks when on an extended operation.

There's an FCPD truck a lot at sully cop house

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: September 04, 2006 08:48PM

Is that thumb under arrest?

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 04, 2006 10:09PM

I agree the FCPD pickup should be picture, but we need a better picture of it. It looks pretty cool!

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: September 05, 2006 07:54AM

Has there been any mention of this (aside from the NC8 reference) on local news? This would seem to be a big story with FCPD and ATF involvement, but I have not seen anything on TV or in the newspaper.

Is this development off of Burke Road between Burke Lake and Rolling near the VRE station?

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 05, 2006 09:15AM

E.T. phone home? Don't known why, but those pix remind me of that.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 05, 2006 10:48AM

Meeper, who is the bitch in the picture, the first lady of mexico?

She aint bad but not sure any of the amigos have a shot. She looks real happy to be there.

Date: September 05, 2006 02:44PM

has there been ANY coverage about this on the news?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 05, 2006 04:06PM

AFAIK News 5 had a brief on it last night at 10 and said it was a bomb.

And yes that's the same housing complex. by VRE

Posted by: The watcher ()
Date: January 20, 2008 12:41PM

Gees, now I know where all the retards and stoners in Fairfax hang out. Right here. You guys need to get a life outside your mommas basement. You all sound like a bunch of spoiled 12 year olds. WAAAAAA someone took my Wii away! WAAAAA E tough guys...ahahahahahaa e turdguys more like it. About the time you all hit 25 or so...assuming you arent dead from an overdose or a gunshot from the local gangs, you will realise how the real world works. Until then, you are all just discarded chewing gum on the sidewalk of life. The FXCO PD is the only thing standing between YOU and chaos. What do you think life would be like in FXCO without the police? I can tell you. You ever been to the Bronx in NYC???

Date: January 20, 2008 01:51PM

file.php?2,file=689

seriously, the thread is over a year old. what's with the sudden whining?

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 20, 2008 02:51PM

i just really wanna know what actually ended up being the reason for all the cops?

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: January 20, 2008 03:01PM

I don't know why this was bumped.. but I never found out what exactly the issue was.

Posted by: prop joe ()
Date: January 21, 2008 05:31PM

Chris and Snoop boarded up some bodies in there and then torched it. marlow is taking over. pay attention.

Posted by: Citizen Cane ()
Date: September 16, 2008 11:27AM

1st its illegal to photograph a crime scene because you might catch vital evidence that the police want to keep on the DL for the time being. (Next time you see something keep your camera in your pocket) unless you feel like having it confiscated.

Date: September 16, 2008 02:20PM

Citizen Cane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1st its illegal to photograph a crime scene
> because you might catch vital evidence that the
> police want to keep on the DL for the time being.

cite the law in question or stfu.

Posted by: Citizen Cane ()
Date: September 16, 2008 04:08PM

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: September 17, 2008 06:37AM

Citizen Cane, you are wrong. It is not illegal to take pictures like the ones above. Here is the obstruction code. Doesn't apply to taking pictures.

§ 18.2-460. Obstructing justice; penalty.

A. If any person without just cause knowingly obstructs a judge, magistrate, justice, juror, attorney for the Commonwealth, witness or any law-enforcement officer in the performance of his duties as such or fails or refuses without just cause to cease such obstruction when requested to do so by such judge, magistrate, justice, juror, attorney for the Commonwealth, witness, or law-enforcement officer, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

B. Except as provided in subsection C, any person who, by threats or force, knowingly attempts to intimidate or impede a judge, magistrate, justice, juror, attorney for the Commonwealth, witness, or any law-enforcement officer, lawfully engaged in his duties as such, or to obstruct or impede the administration of justice in any court, is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

C. If any person by threats of bodily harm or force knowingly attempts to intimidate or impede a judge, magistrate, justice, juror, attorney for the Commonwealth, witness, or any law-enforcement officer, lawfully engaged in the discharge of his duty, or to obstruct or impede the administration of justice in any court relating to a violation of or conspiracy to violate § 18.2-248 or subdivision (a) (3), (b) or (c) of § 18.2-248.1, or § 18.2-46.2 or § 18.2-46.3, or relating to the violation of or conspiracy to violate any violent felony offense listed in subsection C of § 17.1-805, he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony.

D. Any person who knowingly and willfully makes any materially false statement or representation to a law-enforcement officer who is in the course of conducting an investigation of a crime by another is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Posted by: ISPYU ()
Date: April 19, 2009 02:33AM

I agree, btw, i have family in new york (rangers rule) and it isnt that bad, have you been to southside LA? its a shit hole

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.