HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Neighbors Dog
Posted by: JoeyLupo ()
Date: May 28, 2016 11:38PM

So if my neighbors little mutt dog come into my yard and acts as if it's going to bite me. The little yapper was just about nipping and me and the little grandson do I have every right to "drop kick" the crap out of it? I would think so.

I would think so....especially if it took a bite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neighbors Dog
Posted by: dogbite ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:50AM

If the dog bites someone, it should be reported to Animal Control. It could result int he animal being put down. It's usually easier to talk to you neighbor than have fantasy scenarios where you are victorious over a small dog.

Posted by: Animalover ()
Date: May 29, 2016 07:31AM

Based on its behavior, it's clear the dog was thirsty and just hoping to get a fresh bowl of antifreeze to drink.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: May 29, 2016 07:40AM

Break its neck next time.

Posted by: IQ < 80 ()
Date: May 29, 2016 08:09AM

The low-ball minds here leap to killing whatever bothers them. This is a sign of severe sorts of Marlboro Man mental degradation that can lead to becoming a social misfit and Trump supporter.

Posted by: not right ()
Date: May 29, 2016 09:16AM

I wouldn't say that it is "o.k." to kick a dog. But if you are minding your own business and a dog comes zooming up to you out of nowhere and starts to attack you and/or a small child with you.....yeah, it's o.k. to defend yourself. Kick the dog away if you have to. I say this as someone who loves dogs.

Posted by: Fern Gulley ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:38PM

If you live in a place where neighbors are in the habit of leaving vicious attack-dogs out and off-leash at all hours, you might want to revisit some of your housing decisions.

Posted by: Oy vey! ()
Date: May 30, 2016 11:41AM

OP you did the right thing. If a dog is about to attack you or your grandson, you should run to a computer, go to an open forum and ask if it is okay to kick the dog.

Posted by: Experienced neighbor ()
Date: May 30, 2016 12:59PM

All dogs HATE pepper spray. They are like 3000 times more sensitive to it than humans. The dog will run home and smear pepper spray all over the furniture and carpet. The dog will not come back and will recover in a couple days. Try not to spray it directly in the dogs eyes though as that would be cruel.

Problem solved.

Posted by: JoeyLupo ()
Date: May 30, 2016 01:02PM

Oy vey! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP you did the right thing. If a dog is about to
> attack you or your grandson, you should run to a
> computer, go to an open forum and ask if it is
> okay to kick the dog.

Thanks for sharing that with me.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.