HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do the illegals and the children of the illegals even know what Memorial Day means? What Memorial Day stands for?
Posted by: Un9jt ()
Date: May 27, 2016 06:48PM

Do they even know the significance behind Memorial Day or is it just another day on the calendar for them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do the illegals and the children of the illegals even know what Memorial Day means? What Memorial Day stands for?
Posted by: No ()
Date: May 27, 2016 06:57PM

No.

Re: Do the illegals and the children of the illegals even know what Memorial Day means? What Memorial Day stands for?
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: May 27, 2016 07:11PM

Stab them. Then they'll know.

Posted by: benfranklin ()
Date: May 27, 2016 07:17PM

Un9jt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do they even know the significance behind Memorial
> Day or is it just another day on the calendar for
> them?

No, only you do.

Posted by: mdKGT ()
Date: May 27, 2016 07:47PM

Its the holiday our faggot president goes to Japan to apologize for nuking them.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: May 27, 2016 08:23PM

There are a lot of Americans, too, who don't know what Memorial Day means.

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: May 27, 2016 10:04PM

Illegals couldn't care less, all they want is to drop anchor babies and rally for a free ride to this country. What makes me ill is calling insurance companies like Allstate & State Farm and speaking to someone in India, Salvador or some other freaking country rather than an American here in the USA. I called an insurance agent today, the girl who answered could barely speak a lick of English let alone comprehend the English language. This country is getting so diluted with foreigners that I feel we are in a third world country. It's bad enough jobs are being sent to China, India and everywhere else but now Americans have to fight for jobs in our own country. That is seriously fucked up!!!!

Posted by: Dead spics ()
Date: May 27, 2016 10:27PM

Stab an illegal in the heart on Memorial Day. That way his illegal relatives will have reason to celebrate from now on too.

Posted by: UHjbL ()
Date: May 27, 2016 10:56PM

Do you OP?

It was created as a Federal Holiday so that government employees in DC who had served in the Union Army in the Civil War could participate in ceremonies honoring Union soldiers who had died in the war without having to lose a days pay.

Posted by: it's not hard ()
Date: May 27, 2016 11:06PM

Un9jt Wrote:
> Do they even know the significance behind Memorial
> Day or is it just another day on the calendar for
> them?

Go ask them, instead of just asking a bunch of racist trumptard voters on the internet. Get your fat ass off the lawn chair between your budweisers and cheeseburgers, and go out and ask your community.

Posted by: victory man ()
Date: May 28, 2016 08:06AM

Attachments:
travis4.jpg
memorial1.jpg

Posted by: Here's the deal... ()
Date: May 28, 2016 11:05AM

UHjbL Wrote:
> It was created as a Federal Holiday so that
> government employees in DC who had served in the
> Union Army in the Civil War could participate in
> ceremonies honoring Union soldiers who had died in
> the war without having to lose a days pay.

Actually, Memorial Day didn't become a Federal holiday until 1971. It had of course been widely celebrated -- originally as "Decoration Day" -- on May 30 for many years. Its original purpose was to honor Union Civil War dead by decorating with flowers the graves of those who had fallen in defense and preservation of the country. Still, the graves of all Civil War dead -- blue and gray alike -- were decorated at Arlington Cemetery in ceremonies during the late 1860s. While some had their own dates for such a thing, virtually no southern state observed this version of Decoration Day until after the first World War when the holiday was expanded to honor the dead of all wars. Now it honors military members who died during wars, war-like actions, and peacetime service as well.

Veterans Day -- originally "Armistice Day" -- today honors these same people but also those who have engaged in military service while not dying in the course of it. Interestingly, the original Armistice Day was so closely tied to the notion of "the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" -- which is when the armistice ending WWI went into effect -- that it was (just barely) able to escape the zeal of the 1968 acts of Congress that moved many holidays to Mondays so as to create 3-day weekends.

Today, very close to nobody cares at all about the "original meaning" of Memorial Day no matter what you call it, and the chief "significance" of the holiday is as a marker for the beginning of summer. Area pools are open and area schools will soon be closed. Beach and other resorts are dusting off and staffing up. Road trips and family vacations are the coming order of the day, helping to provide jobs and incomes to tens of thousands of immigrants, legal and illegal alike. What could be more American than that?

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: May 28, 2016 04:55PM

If you're a straight, White, normal male or female, and you serve in the US military, you're an idiot.

Posted by: If not me who ()
Date: May 28, 2016 05:19PM

....... Wrote:
> If you're a straight, White, normal male or
> female, and you serve in the US military, you're
> an idiot.

Why?

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: May 28, 2016 05:38PM

If not me who Wrote:
> ....... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you're a straight, White, normal male or
> > female, and you serve in the US military,
> you're
> > an idiot.
>
>
> Why?

Why should normal Whites go off and die or get seriously maimed for niggers to be allowed to be lazy, spics to steal jobs and breed, and trannies/faggots and leftists who hate them?

Posted by: To white land ()
Date: May 28, 2016 05:44PM

...... Wrote:
> If not me who Wrote:
> -----
> > ....... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > If you're a straight, White, normal male or
> > > female, and you serve in the US military,
> > you're
> > > an idiot.
> >
> >
> > Why?
>
>
> Why should normal Whites go off and die or get
> seriously maimed for niggers to be allowed to be
> lazy, spics to steal jobs and breed, and
> trannies/faggots and leftists who hate them?

Wow
You need to move

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: May 28, 2016 05:45PM

^ Thanks for proving my point.

Posted by: I did ()
Date: May 28, 2016 05:50PM

..... Wrote:
> ^ Thanks for proving my point.

What point?
You are just an angry person
If you loved America you would want good people to serve

Posted by: UHjbL ()
Date: May 28, 2016 10:31PM

Here's the deal... Wrote:
> Actually, Memorial Day didn't become a Federal
> holiday until 1971.

You got your information from Wikipedia when you should have gone with the CRS. Decoration Day was recognized as a Federal holiday in DC in the 1880s.

Posted by: Democrats Hate America ()
Date: May 30, 2016 05:15PM

Our Dumbass President Obama once said that Memorial Day celebrated live veterans.

This shows how stupid most Democrats are.

(He must have been in the 57th state when he said that.)

I'll be voting Trump this fall, and I'm not a Republican.

Posted by: that's the truth ()
Date: May 30, 2016 07:05PM

Democrats Hate America Wrote:
> Our Dumbass President Obama once said that
> Memorial Day celebrated live veterans.
>
> This shows how stupid most Democrats are.
>
> (He must have been in the 57th state when he said
> that.)
>
> I'll be voting Trump this fall, and I'm not a
> Republican.

You are not much of anything. Graduating from middle school was probably the highlight of your life.

Posted by: Here's the deal... ()
Date: May 31, 2016 02:53PM

UHjbL Wrote:
> You got your information from Wikipedia when you
> should have gone with the CRS. Decoration Day was
> recognized as a Federal holiday in DC in the 1880s.

No, it was not. The holiday was promoted at that time by various veterans and civic organizations, most notably The Grand Army of the Republic. Over time, the holiday gained official status in various cities, towns, and states. It did not gain status as an official federal holiday until the Uniform Monday Holiday Act was passed in 1968 and went into effect in 1971. That act established Memorial Day as a federal holiday for the first time and ordered that it be observed on the last Monday in May.

Posted by: The answer is ()
Date: May 31, 2016 03:00PM

No dumb fuck, that's why they are working cutting your lawn and cleaning your house on a holiday so you can sit on your fat ass and grill your burgers instead of doing a little work on your own. White people are so stupid, they like to bitch about illegals but create a labor market for them through laziness.

Posted by: The way it is ()
Date: May 31, 2016 03:40PM

Un9jt Wrote:
> Do the illegals and the children of the illegals
> even know what Memorial Day means? What Memorial
> Day stands for?

Most Americans Memorial Day stands for.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: May 31, 2016 05:29PM

I had a BBQ with my Vietnamese neighbor who used to kill the guys we memorialize.

Posted by: Chum Yum Cat ()
Date: May 31, 2016 06:26PM

...... Wrote:
> If not me who Wrote:
> -----
> > ....... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > you're
> > > an idiot.
> >
> >
> > Why?
>
>

You're right, they shouldn't fight for racist inbreds like you either, probably a goat raper.

Posted by: beels 7 ()
Date: May 31, 2016 06:37PM

Fuck off, nigger!

Posted by: PNcLc ()
Date: May 31, 2016 07:41PM

I askem them. They didn't know. See thread in Off-Topic.

Posted by: Juan Lake ()
Date: May 26, 2018 09:38AM

I understand all this and have me very much respect.

Thank you white peoples for giving us this country and happy memorial day.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: May 26, 2018 10:31AM

Seriously, "only non-white, straight males should serve in the military?" I mean...you do want to win the war, right? And you know to win the war, you have to have the best personnel on the field, right?

Awww, shit...I just paradoxicalized your collective asses. Wha...chu...gon'...do...NOW?!?!

Posted by: Hillsboroharry ()
Date: May 26, 2018 10:36AM

...... Wrote:
> If not me who Wrote:
> -----
> > ....... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > you're
> > > an idiot.
> >
> >
> > Why?
>
>

You are a fucking moron. Veterans fight for the right for assholes like you to post ignorant rants on FFXU while sitting in your parents basement beating your meat. Why not just say thank you instead.

Posted by: Bone spurs ()
Date: May 26, 2018 11:09AM

All I know is that bone spurs are really painful. It’s a great day to honor all those who would have been soldiers if they hadn't had bone spurs.

Posted by: Phil Intheblanks ()
Date: May 26, 2018 12:38PM

Hillsboroharry Wrote:
> ...... Wrote:
> -----
> > If not me who Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ....... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > If you're a straight, White, normal male or
> > > > female, and you serve in the US military,
> > > you're
> > > > an idiot.
> > >
> > >
> > > Why?
> >
> >
> > Why should normal Whites go off and die or get
> > seriously maimed for niggers to be allowed to
> be
> > lazy, spics to steal jobs and breed, and
> > trannies/faggots and leftists who hate them?
>
> You are a fucking moron. Veterans fight for the
> right for assholes like you to post ignorant rants
> on FFXU while sitting in your parents basement
> beating your meat. Why not just say thank you
> instead.

You are trying to respond to a 2 year old post. You are clearly an ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Real American 1 ()
Date: May 26, 2018 12:53PM

Memorial day stands for a good sale on Budweiser and food cooked on the grill and a day off with pay.

Posted by: Thug.Killing.Cop ()
Date: May 26, 2018 03:36PM

Real Americans, like me, don't ever take a day off...we might miss an opportunity to murder an unarmed, innocent non-white.

Posted by: Allen Funt ()
Date: May 26, 2018 04:39PM

^^^ Smile. You’re on Candid Camera!

Posted by: Thug.Killing.Cop ()
Date: May 26, 2018 04:59PM

Allen Funt Wrote:
> ^^^ Smile. You’re on Candid Camera!

Funny...when I smoked two nogs, my camera malfunctioned.

Posted by: Hell No They Dont Know Or Care ()
Date: May 27, 2018 11:12PM

The only thing they know is that all parks are "theirs" to swarm into and take over thanks to F'ing Democrats in local govt. F the American citizens on Memorial Day July 4th Labor Day, is what the Democrat party is telling America, we need the votes as we don't have shit going for us any other way.

Mr. President, its time for some ICE in the parks to send Illegals to the cooler

America will tell the Democrats "Start Packing" in Nov 18, Don't Come Back

Posted by: Dan the Fan ()
Date: May 28, 2018 12:18AM

Dan Helmer knows what Memorial Day stands for! He's a vet, after all. And he's the grandson of Jewish immigrants, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWv0jVPkp_4
Attachments:
33577265_1976969395707487_3805698743492149248_n.jpg

Posted by: Sgt. 1st Class Shabbas Goy ()
Date: May 28, 2018 12:29AM

Hillsboroharry Wrote:
> ...... Wrote:
> -----
> > If not me who Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ....... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > If you're a straight, White, normal male or
> > > > female, and you serve in the US military,
> > > you're
> > > > an idiot.
> > >
> > >
> > > Why?
> >
> >
> > Why should normal Whites go off and die or get
> > seriously maimed for niggers to be allowed to
> be
> > lazy, spics to steal jobs and breed, and
> > trannies/faggots and leftists who hate them?
>
> You are a fucking moron. Veterans fight for the
> right for assholes like you to post ignorant rants
> on FFXU while sitting in your parents basement
> beating your meat. Why not just say thank you
> instead.

Thank you for fighting Israel's wars for them - trillions spent and blood wasted defending a country that shouldn't exist. Without you shabbas goy, Jews might have had to do their own dirty work, and we all know that dirty work is for goy only.

Posted by: Local Dirt Digger ()
Date: May 28, 2018 12:38AM

So here lies Dan Helmer's Jewish Grandfather who fought in WWII. It is still there today at Arlington National Cemmetary in Section 32. You can visit it and see it there for yourself. *It would be a shame if something were to happen to it*
Attachments:
11826260_1439651505.jpg

Posted by: Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 28, 2018 01:30AM

Attachments:
file.png

Posted by: funny thing... ()
Date: May 28, 2018 06:04AM

These stupid conservatives keep calling the undocumented Americans "Illegals" and carrying on about how they need to be deported and how Trump is going to do it.
The reality of the situation is that no substantial change is going to take place and no wall will ever be completed. Trump will come and go without doing anything more than deporting an extra 5 to 7 % of our undocumented Americans. These people are here to stay.

Posted by: No Such Thing As Undocumented ()
Date: May 28, 2018 11:43AM

WTH do you not understand about the word ILLEGAL. Yes they will be sent home, all the sooner after prison if they get caught committing other crimes against Americans, which they ARE NOT ! They are Illegal Foreign Nationals

Posted by: harbor bouy ()
Date: May 28, 2018 12:18PM

No Such Thing As Undocumented Wrote:
> WTH do you not understand about the word ILLEGAL.
> Yes they will be sent home, all the sooner after
> prison if they get caught committing other crimes
> against Americans, which they ARE NOT ! They are
> Illegal Foreign Nationals

Okay, the laws are already in place to deport these people, we know that.

Have you ever wondered why 90% of them are not deported? Even when they wind up in our local jails they are only deported about half the time. I have seen some of these people get deported and come right back here in a month or two. Have you ever wondered why that is? It is because they are our servants and we lure them here with cash and a better way of life. We need them and they need us. Less than 10% of them are engaged in real criminal activity. The 8 to 10% that are dangerous criminals are the only ones we need to get rid of.
Trump may draw a few headlines by deporting a couple hundred thousand extra undocumented Americans but he cannot make any substantial difference.

Posted by: YOU will not replace us ()
Date: May 28, 2018 01:58PM

harbor bouy Wrote:
> No Such Thing As Undocumented Wrote:
> -----
> > WTH do you not understand about the word
> ILLEGAL.
> > Yes they will be sent home, all the sooner
> after
> > prison if they get caught committing other
> crimes
> > against Americans, which they ARE NOT ! They
> are
> > Illegal Foreign Nationals
>
>
> Okay, the laws are already in place to deport
> these people, we know that.
>
> Have you ever wondered why 90% of them are not
> deported? Even when they wind up in our local
> jails they are only deported about half the time.
> I have seen some of these people get deported and
> come right back here in a month or two. Have you
> ever wondered why that is? It is because they are
> our servants and we lure them here with cash and a
> better way of life. We need them and they need us.
> Less than 10% of them are engaged in real criminal
> activity. The 8 to 10% that are dangerous
> criminals are the only ones we need to get rid
> of.
> Trump may draw a few headlines by deporting a
> couple hundred thousand extra undocumented
> Americans but he cannot make any substantial
> difference.

"It is because they are our servants and we lure them here with cash and a better way of life."

Who's this, "we?" You mean (((they))) lure the here with low wages and OUR jobs, which (((they))) then give to illegals, effectively replacing natural born Americans.

Posted by: Pay attention.. ()
Date: May 28, 2018 02:16PM

Jobs don’t ‘belong’ to anyone. What a silly notion.

Posted by: Spics ()
Date: May 28, 2018 08:23PM

Posted by: Shit, Son. ()
Date: May 28, 2018 08:24PM

Shit..Trump doesn't even know. He wished everyone a happy Memorial Day. What a fucking idiot!

Posted by: Gideon's.Sword ()
Date: May 28, 2018 08:56PM

Local Dirt Digger Wrote:
> So here lies Dan Helmer's Jewish Grandfather who
> fought in WWII. It is still there today at
> Arlington National Cemmetary in Section 32. You
> can visit it and see it there for yourself. *It
> would be a shame if something were to happen to
> it*

Your IP address has been reported...to the Mossad.

Posted by: Bring ‘em on... ()
Date: May 29, 2018 12:24PM

The pen is mightier than the Mossad.

Posted by: George Fucking Washington ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:19AM

Undocumented Americans probably know more about Memorial day than the documented ones do.

Posted by: Lagging behind ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:33AM

Local yokels are notorious for their lack of understanding of America and her history. Bunch of dummies in that regard.

Posted by: Juan Lake ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:36PM

We knows what memorial day means. Some people have to die so we can live free in this country. Thanks you all Thankyu for giving us your country. we love it!

Posted by: Illegals Know What Day It Is ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:48PM

Its commandeer all the parks in the area day for 50 miles in every direction so American citizens and their family's cant enjoy the day at them while they have a fiesta

All at the expense of the citizens of this country by the hands of Democrats who fully support and encourage there illegal entry and presence here while obstruction and resisting the Presidents attempts to slow there numbers down

Posted by: yepster ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:53PM

Illegals Know What Day It Is Wrote:
> Its commandeer all the parks in the area day for
> 50 miles in every direction so American citizens
> and their family's cant enjoy the day at them
> while they have a fiesta
>
> All at the expense of the citizens of this country
> by the hands of Democrats who fully support and
> encourage there illegal entry and presence here
> while obstruction and resisting the Presidents
> attempts to slow there numbers down

Yep.

Posted by: World's biggest asshole ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:57PM

Trump is a racist asshole who should be deported first thing Tuesday morning. He's at least one of thw worst things ever to have happened to the USA. Bush was bad, but Trump is the pits!

Posted by: NinetyTwo ()
Date: May 26, 2019 01:55PM

World's biggest asshole Wrote:
> Trump is a racist asshole who should be deported
> first thing Tuesday morning. He's at least one of
> thw worst things ever to have happened to the USA.
> Bush was bad, but Trump is the pits!

How so?

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:38PM

Local Dirt Digger Wrote:
> So here lies Dan Helmer's Jewish Grandfather who
> fought in WWII. It is still there today at
> Arlington National Cemmetary in Section 32. You
> can visit it and see it there for yourself. *It
> would be a shame if something were to happen to
> it*

If he is Jewish, why is there a cross on it?

Posted by: JDAM ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:45PM

Mark j Wrote:
> Local Dirt Digger Wrote:
> -----
> > So here lies Dan Helmer's Jewish Grandfather
> who
> > fought in WWII. It is still there today at
> > Arlington National Cemmetary in Section 32. You
> > can visit it and see it there for yourself. *It
> > would be a shame if something were to happen to
> > it*
>
>
> If he is Jewish, why is there a cross on it?

Back in the day, if you were of mixed Jewish/Christian descent, you were often categorized as Christian by default. This was especially true of you were Christian on your father's side, because Jews believe in the passing of the faith via the maternal line and depending on the sect, you wouldn't be accepted as a "real Jew.

Posted by: Dr. Goldblatt-shekelstein ()
Date: May 27, 2019 02:09AM

Die for Israel goyim. There hasn't been a war to truly protect the United States from harm since we fought the Japa. All any servicemen ever did since then was die for kike interests.

Posted by: Shlomo ()
Date: May 27, 2019 02:43AM

Dr. Goldblatt-shekelstein Wrote:
> Die for Israel goyim. There hasn't been a war to
> truly protect the United States from harm since we
> fought the Japa. All any servicemen ever did since
> then was die for kike interests.
Attachments:
1545947889006.png

Posted by: govt worker ()
Date: May 27, 2019 05:58AM

Memorial day stands for a day off with pay, charcoal, beer and food. Let's get started!

Posted by: What a hoot! ()
Date: May 27, 2019 07:56AM

There's a lot of IQ<80 crap going on here.

Posted by: old1 ()
Date: May 27, 2019 09:15AM

govt worker Wrote:
> Memorial day stands for a day off with pay,
> charcoal, beer and food. Let's get started!

Enjoy that shit asshole.

Posted by: Triggly Puff ()
Date: May 27, 2019 04:36PM

Drunk

Posted by: Beantown ()
Date: May 27, 2019 05:30PM

Attachments:
1558778751870.jpg

Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: May 27, 2019 09:30PM

Attachments:
D10RXbXWoAIq17h.jpeg

Posted by: Attention! ()
Date: May 28, 2019 12:57PM

Minorities are over-represented in the military.

Posted by: Donnie T. ()
Date: May 28, 2019 05:14PM

I like soldiers that don't get killed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.