HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sarah Victoria DeBose
Posted by: newlife ()
Date: May 26, 2016 01:39PM

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2016 06:48PM by newlife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Victoria DeBose
Posted by: Who Cares ()
Date: May 26, 2016 08:43PM

Don't do drugs so don't worry about it. Your bro sounds like a real winner to have found this gem of a girlfriend. Let me guess-- local loser that couldn't quite get his shit together and he's proud of being on the outside of the rat race? Do you have a fake ghetto accent or are you monotone due to the chemical brain damage and cool cynical attitude?

I'm from NOVA and came back to the area recently to start a second business. If you can't make money here then you've failed at life. Same old shit doing the same old stupid routine. Rolling down the street looking like a target, keeping it real, drinking while driving (who does that anymore??), TEXTING about drugs, and hanging with the same losers day in and day out waiting for your turn to get a DUI. You wastrels can't read a situation if your life depended on it-- you never learn. Stay away from wiggers and drug dealers.

Go to trade school, do some crossword puzzles, read some memoirs. You have decent writing skills which means your parents had hope for you at some point, but the fact that you give two shits about losers that put themselves in these situations that only drain society reflects and underdeveloped reasoning process. Perhaps, these losers should take personal responsibility. And if it's more than just pot you all are doing and dealing then I pray for a fatal O.D. sooner than later.

Posted by: 3HXvn ()
Date: May 26, 2016 09:23PM

I wanted to hate you when I first read "don't do drugs so don't worry about it" but the rest does hit the nail on the head. The "bad kids" who partied and seemingly had no worries in high school and their early twenties are now in denial about the fact that being a shithead is all they were good at.

Date: May 26, 2016 11:01PM

Thank you sir or madam. I'm no angel and I've done my fair share of bad behavior. Hard drugs are not one but I have good friends who have done them in the past. The thing is they have a gift called perspective. It's not so much that you did it, it's that you can say yeah I fucked up. These assholes are not special snowflakes who need their safe space. After a certain age or certain experiences if you can't learn then you are a waste and mentally lazy. No sob story is going to change my mind.

Posted by: InspirationalStory ()
Date: May 26, 2016 11:52PM

This is a great PSA!!

Thank you so much for your inspirational story. I hope this post helps convince others that they too can become informants. Take down scumbags by setting them up with the cops for their illegal activity. What a win-win. Excellent post.

10/10 would read and share again!!!

Posted by: I Now Care ()
Date: May 27, 2016 02:18AM

Shout out to InspriationalStory for keeping it up beat. I didn't care before now I am so happy that there are people who stir the cockroach nest on the reg.

Posted by: Troll finder ()
Date: May 27, 2016 08:22AM

There is no LCPD. Loudoun County is exclusively a Sheriff Dept. Troll.

Posted by: Wowza ()
Date: May 28, 2016 11:06AM

This is really interesting post to run across, super entertaining! I remember this girl from Leesburg a few years ago maybe a decade ago now. Idk that was such a small town and cokewhores were married to cops and local pd were both rubbing elbows with everyone at parties and down at Spankys. She was a cool chic just sold a lot of weed, I remember hearing she had cleaned house on THE day they were coming after her and got pulled over on her way iut of town clean. She moved out of Leesburg literally the next week. whoever her source was whether is was Leesburg or County police, I guess will always just be one of, Victoria'S secrets.

Posted by: respectforall ()
Date: May 28, 2016 03:48PM

IF all of this is even true don't you think it's dangerous to be talking about police being involved and the such? Doesn't seem to be very confidential.

Date: May 28, 2016 06:57PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2016 06:48PM by newlife.

Date: May 28, 2016 09:05PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2016 06:49PM by newlife.

Posted by: respectforall ()
Date: May 28, 2016 09:43PM

'There are alot of good people that shouldn't be set up out there'? Really? If they're out there selling drugs then they deserve it.

Date: May 30, 2016 02:14AM

The reader must understand the the standard of "good" in this context. respectforall.

As for the rest... Selling drugs does not by definition make you a bad person. It makes you a poor judge of character and situations. What leaves me scratching my head is the OP's surprise and characterization that this behavior is a miscarriage of conduct--simply put unethical in his/her line of work (ironic isn't it?). I have to imagine that having such fantastical expectations of these moral bandits, such as Ms. DeBose, must be a constant source of disappointment.

Oh special snowflake... you are not above the standard and it trickles down to losers. It's all a massive negative waste and impact on others no matter what you tell yourself to sleep at night.

Let the denial begin... it's like a Scientology intervention.. GO!

Posted by: uDXEm ()
Date: May 30, 2016 02:17AM

Who Cares Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Selling drugs does not by
> definition make you a bad person.

Yes it does.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 30, 2016 08:03AM

Is she hot?

Posted by: Wowza ()
Date: May 31, 2016 12:58AM

She's a beautiful woman. And this is a small community so naturally after reading this OP I made a couple of inquiries. Word is she's walking the straight and narrow these days. So maybe she is an informant. Maybe she finally found a way out of the lifestyle and if so I say bravo! Woman like that has potential to do anything.

Posted by: xRay79 ()
Date: June 02, 2016 11:27PM

Truth is stranger than fiction as they say, and much of fiction is derived from truth for that matter. As Who Cares' pointed out earlier the OP's surprise that a person in this line of work would engage in informing is perplexing. Take any TV show or movie involving drug dealing or trafficking and usually the protagonist has developed some type of relationship with law enforcement. It seems to go with the territory, as stated earlier. It is almost comical that these players in the drug game are surprised when one informs. I'm not endorsing any one side of the 'game' as whole. Just that if one were playing it well, informing would be in the game plan.

Posted by: bvL6h ()
Date: June 04, 2016 12:07PM

bvL6h

Posted by: Trey ()
Date: October 13, 2016 05:46AM

I was friends with "victoria" on and off for many years. If you look up her name you'll find many infractions. That latest being a 2nd DWI. Last year a felony failure to appear. She has also been convicted of breaking and entering in Purcellville, VA in 2010. These are just a few of the insidious crimes this foul woman has committed. There is much she was never caught for. I hesitate to think she is an informant due to the current serious charges. If she can't stay clean she certainly wouldn't get paid to be an informant. Possibly just a rat to lessen her current sentence. "your lies become you, in the end."

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: October 13, 2016 06:53AM

newlife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Victoria DeBose is a paid narcotics confidential
> informant in DC/MD/VA, possibly SC, WV and other
> areas of the East Coast. If you know her then
> beware but she may not be going by her real name.
> She has different cars and motorcycles that are
> not registered to her and keeps an address in
> South Carolina but she grew up here in Loudoun
> County... so you never know what to look for but
> she may be working as a body piercer or bartender.

Edited 6 times?

Is she hot? Does anal? Swallows? Pics?

Nip

Posted by: StewartACrank ()
Date: November 13, 2016 10:16PM

()

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2016 11:49PM by StewartACrank.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.