HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How much tax revenue is lost when whites in Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work, childcare, construction, remodeling, electrical work, plumming etc...?
Posted by: How much tax revenue? ()
Date: May 25, 2016 03:30PM

How much tax revenue is lost when illegals are hired under the table as opposed to hiring legitimate businesses who pays taxes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How much tax revenue is lost when whites in Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work, childcare, construction, remodeling, electrical work, plumming etc...?
Posted by: mPDGx ()
Date: May 25, 2016 03:53PM

Could the county use this tax revenue or can the county continue to thrive without it?

Re: How much tax revenue is lost when whites in Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work, childcare, construction, remodeling, electrical work, plumming etc...?
Posted by: hKc4u ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:00PM

How much tax revenue? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How much tax revenue is lost when illegals are
> hired under the table as opposed to hiring
> legitimate businesses who pays taxes?

eh, definitely lose a shitload of $$$ but nobody will do anything about it so this is just a dead subject and...........

TRUMP AIN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EITHER! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Posted by: Economist by training ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:29PM

The taxes lost by using illegal immigrant labor is more than made up to the savings to the homeowner. Basically, it is a wash.

Posted by: V4GNk ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:32PM

> How much tax revenue is lost when whites in
> Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work,
> childcare, construction, remodeling,
> electrical work, plumming etc...?

It's 'plumbing'.

Posted by: 9X4HF ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:34PM

V4GNk Wrote:
> How much tax revenue? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How much tax revenue is lost when whites in
> > Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work,
> > childcare, construction, remodeling,
> > electrical work, plumming etc...?
>
> It's 'plumbing'.

Sorry amigo. Spanish is my 1st language. English is my 2nd.

Posted by: Dumbass says what? ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:35PM

> How much tax revenue is lost when whites in
> Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work,
> childcare, construction, remodeling,
> electrical work, plumming etc...?

Interesting, no tax revenue is lost when they are hired by Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or people of any other race.

Dumbass.

Posted by: bEvpM ()
Date: May 25, 2016 05:00PM

Dumbass says what? Wrote:
> How much tax revenue? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How much tax revenue is lost when whites in
> > Fairfax County hire illegals for yard work,
> > childcare, construction, remodeling,
> > electrical work, plumming etc...?
>
> Interesting, no tax revenue is lost when they are
> hired by Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, or people of
> any other race.
>
> Dumbass.

Sorry amigo. Nobody else ever hire me 4 job only white people.
Spanish is my 1st language. English is my 2nd.

Posted by: lets see ()
Date: May 25, 2016 05:17PM

If I call Hector Bonilla Gonzales up I have to sell 10 shares of SPY (sp500) to get my bathroom remodeled. If I call up Michael and Sons, I have to sell my whole position, and bend over.

Posted by: A pity ()
Date: May 25, 2016 05:21PM

Not as much as is wasted by the board of supervisors and the school system.

Posted by: zippo ()
Date: May 25, 2016 05:53PM

The County does not tax income (YET!).

Therefore, people "working under the table" has no effect on COUNTY tax revenue.

Posted by: X9jn6 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 06:00PM

zippo Wrote:
> The County does not tax income (YET!).
>
> Therefore, people "working under the table" has no
> effect on COUNTY tax revenue.

You misunderstood the question.

Posted by: tipofib ()
Date: May 25, 2016 10:51PM

Im a contractor in ffx. I lose out to non tax paying non insured illegals quite often. Your losing out in more ways than you think. First, they don't pay taxes. Obvious. But neither do their workers. Also, they don't pay into unemployment. So when work drys up, where do you think they're going to get the money to eat and pay rent? Public assistance, more tax money, or stealing from you. Insurance money, police(more tax money). Their kids have to go to school, unfunded tax money, get sick, emergency room, more tax money and higher hospital cost for those who pay. My worker's get laid off because I can't compete because my base insurance and tax cost put me too high against someone without those cost. More tax money. Starting to get the picture? On top of that, if they wire your house wrong and it catches fire, do you really think the insurance company is going to pay your full claim? They're smarter than you think. Lastly, if a uninsured person is working on your home and gets seriously injured, take a guess of who is on the hook? First your insurance company, and then you. Don't take my word for it, ask your agent. Ive seen it happen. Guy fell off the roof. Paralyzed, contractor no insurance, sub no insurance, home owner s insurance company multiple 6 figure jury award, and homeowner in court with insurance company for hiring unlicensed crew. Lost house for legal cost. Yea, go ahead, save a couple of bucks. This isn't just a few crews. It's happening all day everyday multiple times all over the dc area. It's a very substantial percentage now. I don't even bother quoting painting any more. Im retiring in a couple of years, so good luck to you all in the future, and ps learn Spanish, your going to need it if you own a house.

Posted by: Kdcyx ()
Date: May 25, 2016 11:18PM

/\ 100% gospel truth.

Only thing to add is that the illegals then send the money to their home country - tax free. USA is the only country in the word that allows cash export tax-free.

Its got to stop.

Posted by: Its Insanity ()
Date: May 26, 2016 12:05AM

That Democrats want more and more of these illegal people in this country..For a vote. There telling America to Go To Hell, so Tell Hillary the same in NOV 16 ! That is If shes not in Fed Penn by then..

Posted by: ywWtM ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:11PM

Illegals can't vote. But they pay the same taxes you do.

Posted by: UEkPC ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:29PM

> How much tax revenue is lost when illegals are
> hired under the table as opposed to hiring
> legitimate businesses who pays taxes?

non-sequitur

the share of tax benefit is owed to the denizen - but not to an illegal who's country did not transfer social security funds to the USA when they entered

Posted by: tLyKU ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:37PM

Trump is a God or a war god or the devil in many political cartoons.

Trump cannot change fairfax.

(It's come to my recent attention that bull-o-va's (who funded by south americans before being on "board of supervisors") son is a VA delegate (use of tax money to fund elections is illegal - and this is likely a case of nepatism, a powerful liberal shoing in their family to government using fat pay)

It's come ATTENTION that while Virginia is supposed to pick judges who do Virginia law - that what has actually been going on is that Counties have excercised "influence" to get judges they desire (ie, a democrat judge from NY who does NOT do Virginia law in the ONLY court in fairfax: the historic: Fairfax County Courthouse - which btw mexicans have been continually doing work on - and re-doing work already done on both the old and new building).

one courthouse for a million people is a joke anyway

a liberal judge from NY excercising authority over republican Virginians, judges who refuse to ever rule against government corruption: a travesty - a planned hostile overthow

but use of such powers is EXTREMELY WELL PROTECTED BY LAW - if these people are ever held accountable they will go down like tonnes of ballast

Posted by: ukCTW ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:46PM

the problem is there are allot of whites complaining they bought equipment expected to work these jobs and that rich political families are using illegals to run equipment the political families own

these families could only earn "a normal ammount" if they hired whites at the pay they themselves would expect - infact would have had to do their own labor. instead they chose to break laws and pyramid.

it was a fact covered in the news in the 90's and called illegal - and the work forms said "we only hire citizens" looking at any application in those years

HOWEVER - it benefits the taxpayer to have legitimate (thought dept of immigration) laborers do labor that americans avoid

that's called "paying the price to get in" which italians, chinese, blacks, irish, dutch did have to pay (indentured servitude, slavery for a while)

mexico attacked the USA many occasions, they now beleive they can simply walk in and call the USA as corrupt and part of mexico simply because they outnumber you and you have no will (and possible no way either) to tell them "NO".

illegal entry is just that. and illegals are bound to attack from within given the opportunity. and evidence shows in multitude of case study that is exactly their plan and exactly the likelyhood. illegals will try to take you over from within and rename your county something spanish.

those who waited and took the oath, those sworn and serious about their oath to protect american interests, those who pledged the allegiance in english (used to be required for entrace): are more often than not to be trusted to do so.

Posted by: GJbvJ ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:50PM

part of the REASON why whites are complaining about mexican landscapers?

because they cannot find better work (ie, roads, construction, let alone office)

because ... bull-o-va gov has been hiring illegals into these jobs

-------------------------------------
i'll land on saying "foreigners doing jobs others dont want should be jobs that are tax beneficial if the workers do their work" (should NOT be done by illegals since that's illegal)

landscaping is usually sweaty, sometimes dangerous, and likely not as rewarding as carpentry ... so i'd only guess it's a job that if worked - one can claim as "paying their way in". (now previously such a job was: being exposed to nature in the rought laying a railroad across the usa - at a high risk of death - was how irish and chinese paid a price for entrance. so most of landscaping is cream puff in comparison)

Posted by: TeN74 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:52PM

that doesn't exhonerate political families who profited using illegals ...

who put white people on the ads of yellow pages

while also attacking other companies for "county violations" while their own companies broke every rule in the book

you know who you are

Posted by: Lib who hates illegals ()
Date: June 05, 2016 02:19PM

tipofib Wrote:
> Im a contractor in ffx. I lose out to non tax
> paying non insured illegals quite often. Your
> losing out in more ways than you think. First,
> they don't pay taxes. Obvious. But neither do
> their workers. Also, they don't pay into
> unemployment. So when work drys up, where do you
> think they're going to get the money to eat and
> pay rent? Public assistance, more tax money, or
> stealing from you. Insurance money, police(more
> tax money). Their kids have to go to school,
> unfunded tax money, get sick, emergency room, more
> tax money and higher hospital cost for those who
> pay. My worker's get laid off because I can't
> compete because my base insurance and tax cost put
> me too high against someone without those cost.
> More tax money. Starting to get the picture? On
> top of that, if they wire your house wrong and it
> catches fire, do you really think the insurance
> company is going to pay your full claim? They're
> smarter than you think. Lastly, if a uninsured
> person is working on your home and gets seriously
> injured, take a guess of who is on the hook? First
> your insurance company, and then you. Don't take
> my word for it, ask your agent. Ive seen it
> happen. Guy fell off the roof. Paralyzed,
> contractor no insurance, sub no insurance, home
> owner s insurance company multiple 6 figure jury
> award, and homeowner in court with insurance
> company for hiring unlicensed crew. Lost house for
> legal cost. Yea, go ahead, save a couple of bucks.
> This isn't just a few crews. It's happening all
> day everyday multiple times all over the dc area.
> It's a very substantial percentage now. I don't
> even bother quoting painting any more. Im retiring
> in a couple of years, so good luck to you all in
> the future, and ps learn Spanish, your going to
> need it if you own a house.

Awesome response
This was a big reason I got out of the business
Another issue is that it drives down wages.
Many folk around here could make a decent living as a painter, drywall hanger / finisher, carpenter, mason, etc
Now you rarely see home grown folks in the trades - they can't afford to.
It sucks as they were honorable professions you could be proud of.

This was not caused by liberal policies
If homeowners wouldn't hire them they wouldn't be here
but hey you saved a few bucks ( for low quality work) and can blame others for the illegals being here

Posted by: KTGek ()
Date: June 05, 2016 02:32PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/commonwealth-institute-says-virginia-is-short-changing-its-poor-students/2016/06/04/52a6be48-2903-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html

The number of economically disadvantaged students in Virginia has risen by about 146,000 since 2008, according to the Virginia Department of Education. Four in 10 are now considered economically disadvantaged, meaning they qualify for free- and reduced-price meals or are on public benefits. Even counties that were considered traditionally wealthy have seen a massive uptick. In Loudoun County, by some measures the wealthiest in the nation, more than one in six students qualify for free- or reduced price meals, according to state data.

Where are these kids coming from? How much is it costing the taxpayer? Why is this happening?

Posted by: Is it you ()
Date: June 05, 2016 02:56PM

Who gives them jobs?!
Fine those people and your problem is solved.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.