HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So let me get this straight, 2 illegals can hook up and have sex with each other, illegal woman gets pregnant, goes to hospital and has a baby and the legal tax payers of Fairfax County have to pay for it?
Posted by: Is this true? ()
Date: May 12, 2016 01:54PM

Is this true?
How many times does this scenario repeat itself on a daily basis here in Fairfax County?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So let me get this straight, 2 illegals can hook up and have sex with each other, illegal woman gets pregnant, goes to hospital and has a baby and the legal tax payers of Fairfax County have to pay for it?
Posted by: Truth B Told ()
Date: May 12, 2016 01:57PM

Is this true? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this true?

No.

> How many times does this scenario repeat itself on
> a daily basis here in Fairfax County?

It doesn't.

Re: So let me get this straight, 2 illegals can hook up and have sex with each other, illegal woman gets pregnant, goes to hospital and has a baby and the legal tax payers of Fairfax County have to pay for it?
Posted by: You dont think? ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:01PM

Truth B Told Wrote:
> Is this true? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is this true?
>
> No.
>
> > How many times does this scenario repeat itself
> on
> > a daily basis here in Fairfax County?
>
> It doesn't.

You don't think they are out having sex with other on the regular?

Posted by: Anchor baby doctor ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:04PM

It's absolutely true. It happens a LOT in Fairfax alone, never mind the rest of the country.

President Trump will address this.

Posted by: Dr. Goodlovin' ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:05PM

Is this true? Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps human biology is a mystery to you, but here's how reproduction amongst our species works:

Once an ova is fertilized by a sperm, it loges itself in the wall of the female's uterus and begins to develop, first into a zygote, then a fetus, and finally, a child. This process, called gestation, take approximately 40 weeks.

So, your whole "illegals-have-sex-pregnant-woman-goes-to-hospital-has-a-baby" story takes 10 months or so.

Posted by: nmCmD ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:06PM

Medicaid alone paid $2.2 billion last year to partially reimburse hospitals for unpaid illegal alien delivery bills, double the news report’s estimate.

And the amount not reimbursed to hospitals is in the tens of billions. A staggering 84 hospitals in California alone, have been forced to close their doors because of unpaid bills by illegal aliens. Hospitals which manage to remain open, pass the unpaid costs onto the rest of us, which translates into more out-of-pocket expenses and higher insurance premiums for Americans.

In fact at one hospital in Dallas…Parkland Memorial Hospital (yes, the same hospital where JFK died after his assassination in 1963), a staggering 70% of all babies born are to illegal aliens.

Nationally, 400,000 anchor babies a year — 1 in 10 of all births — are illegal alien offspring.

Posted by: #DumpThatTrumpChump ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:06PM

Anchor baby doctor Wrote:
> It's absolutely true. It happens a LOT in Fairfax
> alone, never mind the rest of the country.
>
> President Trump will address this.

#DumpThatTrumpChump

Posted by: Facts are painful sometimes ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:19PM

Health Clinic in Falls Church has delievered MANY babies at tax payer expense who are born to illegals who attend that HUGE mosque there in Falls Church.

I guess the local tax payers in Falls Church don't mind this ...
This info. came from the mouth of someone who attends that big mosque over there.

he says they "love it" -- we pay through the nose for delivery -- they don't pay a dime.

Posted by: FBF ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:22PM

At Fairfax Hospital it is Free Baby Friday where they induce labor to term or near term expectant mothers. Hear that from a nurse on the maternity ward.

Posted by: Jk97V ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:34PM

>

Trump ain't going to do a thing and neither will any other President because of all the LEGAL BATTLES THAT WOULD ENSUE!!!!

AMERICA IS DONE. BYE BYE. SEE YAH, WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YAH! ADDIOS!

GET THE POINT?

Posted by: Turn Off the Free Baby Machine ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:40PM

We need to end the whole free citizenship with birth deal.

It was done for a specific purpose which was served and is no longer relevant.

Now it just lets people take advantage of us.

Posted by: Daydream believer ()
Date: May 12, 2016 02:52PM

Turn Off the Free Baby Machine Wrote:
> We need to end the whole free citizenship with
> birth deal.

Yeah, good luck with that! lol.

Posted by: hells bells ()
Date: May 12, 2016 03:30PM

OP
That sounds about right. And that's just the beginning.

Posted by: sanctuarycitybaby ()
Date: May 12, 2016 04:24PM

Vote Trump!!
Attachments:
13055509_610346592466071_1236460559675652905_n.jpg

Date: May 12, 2016 04:25PM

sanctuarycitybaby Wrote:
> Vote Trump!!

#DumpThatTrumpChump

Posted by: PjVEx ()
Date: May 12, 2016 04:32PM

and can do it in prison - and vote "liberal", and be served ice cream. that's right.

Posted by: Anchor Babies for All ()
Date: May 12, 2016 06:12PM

Daydream believer Wrote:
> Turn Off the Free Baby Machine Wrote:
> -----
> > We need to end the whole free citizenship with
> > birth deal.
>
> Yeah, good luck with that! lol.

Could be easily done and there's lots of support on both sides. In fact, Reid introduced a bill himself at one point.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: May 12, 2016 06:15PM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2016 06:24AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: May 12, 2016 06:26PM

Really? I always thought emergency room care was more expensive and the costs of nonpayments were passed to patients and their insurance companies. For example, 20 bucks for aspirin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2016 06:27PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: FreeShippingBack ()
Date: May 12, 2016 06:50PM

Be patient, just a few more months. We're going to rid our country of these illegals either by enforcement of existing laws, or just force. But their going one way or another.

Posted by: Americathebeautiful ()
Date: May 12, 2016 07:02PM

I worked with this sand nigger who's sister got knocked up by some sand nigger in Iran and she was going to come here while pregnant so they have to help her for free on taxpayer dollars. Thanks to all you libtards!

Date: May 12, 2016 07:02PM

FreeShippingBack Wrote:
> Be patient, just a few more months. We're going
> to rid our country of these illegals either by
> enforcement of existing laws, or just force. But
> their going one way or another.

#DumpThatTrumpChump

Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: May 12, 2016 07:31PM

#DumpThatTrumpChump Wrote:
> FreeShippingBack Wrote:
> -----
> > Be patient, just a few more months. We're
> going
> > to rid our country of these illegals either by
> > enforcement of existing laws, or just force.
> But
> > their going one way or another.
>
> #DumpThatTrumpChump

LOL liberals
Attachments:
1455716180240.jpg

Posted by: You too ()
Date: May 12, 2016 07:35PM

Turn Off the Free Baby Machine Wrote:
> We need to end the whole free citizenship with
> birth deal.
>
> It was done for a specific purpose which was
> served and is no longer relevant.
>
> Now it just lets people take advantage of us.

How did you get your citizenship ?

Posted by: Still Costs $$$ ()
Date: May 12, 2016 07:37PM

>

No it is not. You're an idiot. Hospital can't refuse medical assistance but the person is still responsible for paying. There will be collection agencies after the person if the bill isn't paid.

Posted by: Fuck outta here ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:26PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> The taxpayers don't pay. Any medical care she
> received would be written off as charity care if
> and only if she was 400% below the Federal Poverty
> Level.
>
> See the Inova FAP document at
> http://www.inova.org/upload/docs/Patients%20and%20
> Visitors/Fin-Help/English/eng-policy-fin-asst.pdf
>
> In other words you have to be really, really
> fucking poor to get free medical care, just like
> OP has to be a really, really big asshole to think
> it's a good idea to deny it.

How do you think they got over here in the first place?

They lie.

They cheat.

They scam the system.

All you illegal alien defenders like ChuckHoffman are a bunch of fawkin idiots.

Fuck outta here nigga!

Posted by: 100% correct ()
Date: May 12, 2016 08:27PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> Really? I always thought emergency room care was
> more expensive and the costs of nonpayments were
> passed to patients and their insurance companies.
> For example, 20 bucks for aspirin.

You are 100% correct.

Posted by: ujwhw ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:00PM

Dr. Goodlovin' Wrote:
> Is this true? Wrote:
> ----
> > How many times does this scenario repeat itself
> on
> > a daily basis here in Fairfax County?
>
> Perhaps human biology is a mystery to you, but
> here's how reproduction amongst our species
> works:
>
> Once an ova is fertilized by a sperm, it loges
> itself in the wall of the female's uterus and
> begins to develop, first into a zygote, then a
> fetus, and finally, a child. This process, called
> gestation, take approximately 40 weeks.
>
> So, your whole
> "illegals-have-sex-pregnant-woman-goes-to-hospital
> -has-a-baby" story takes 10 months or so.

Wow, you're a fucking genius. Thanks for pointing that out that fatal flaw. The fact that it takes a number of months invalidates the entire issue.

Posted by: Dumbasslibtard ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:17PM

Still Costs $$$ Wrote:
> Anchor baby doctor Wrote:
> -----
> > It's absolutely true. It happens a LOT in
> Fairfax
> > alone, never mind the rest of the country.
> >
> > President Trump will address this.
>
> No it is not. You're an idiot. Hospital can't
> refuse medical assistance but the person is still
> responsible for paying. There will be collection
> agencies after the person if the bill isn't paid.

Oh know, I'm sure a sand nigger from Iran is afraid of those collection agencies going after them when they aren't even citizens and flee back to Iran! Are all Americans this fucking stupid?? What happened to our country??

Posted by: Dumbass libturds ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:21PM

That is one smart liberal.

--said by nobody, ever

Posted by: free babies ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:26PM

Dumbasslibtard Wrote:
> Still Costs $$$ Wrote:
> -----
> > Anchor baby doctor Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It's absolutely true. It happens a LOT in
> > Fairfax
> > > alone, never mind the rest of the country.
> > >
> > > President Trump will address this.
> >
> > No it is not. You're an idiot. Hospital can't
> > refuse medical assistance but the person is
> still
> > responsible for paying. There will be
> collection
> > agencies after the person if the bill isn't
> paid.
>
> Oh know, I'm sure a sand nigger from Iran is
> afraid of those collection agencies going after
> them when they aren't even citizens and flee back
> to Iran! Are all Americans this fucking stupid??
> What happened to our country??

Plus they use emergency Medicaid (not regular Medicaid).

The vast majority of it goes to illegals these days. About $2 billion/year.

Posted by: Why people laugh at libtards ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:28PM

Attachments:
Dont-feed-the-animals.jpeg

Posted by: Jefferson Davis's Ghost ()
Date: May 12, 2016 09:44PM

So President Trump is going to repeal the 14th Amendment? We have finally risen again.

Posted by: Ux6VH ()
Date: May 12, 2016 10:34PM

Jefferson Davis's Ghost Wrote:
> > President Trump will address this.
>
> So President Trump is going to repeal the 14th
> Amendment? We have finally risen again.

Wouldn't need to in the opinion of most.

Even if that were the case it would be the easiest amendment ever done.

Posted by: ChuckyNOTTHEMOVIE ()
Date: May 12, 2016 11:34PM

It's official .. according to this post Chuck Hoffman is a "Nigga" LOL

Anyway Chuck, I don't suppose there are any more pics of your daughter floating around the internet these days.
Just be glad that episode is over -- Sheesh! nigga! LMAO.

Posted by: the shah ()
Date: May 12, 2016 11:39PM

Here in Iran when those sneaky illegals get in and reproduce, we make them have babies on the street. Republicans love this, its great.

Posted by: math for liberals ()
Date: May 13, 2016 08:20AM

All the liberals think the illegals pay at the ER or a collection agency chases them down.

Every year each hospital sends the "unpaid illegals" bill to their state. Why do you think a few years ago that over 80 hospitals in CA went out of business and closed? Because the state couldn't pay those bills.

democrat math.

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: May 13, 2016 08:21AM

Ux6VH Wrote:
> Jefferson Davis's Ghost Wrote:
> -----
> > > President Trump will address this.
> >
> > So President Trump is going to repeal the 14th
> > Amendment? We have finally risen again.
>
>
> Wouldn't need to in the opinion of most.
>
> Even if that were the case it would be the easiest
> amendment ever done.

The opinion of most is wrong. 14th amendment protects birthright citizenship, and it will take an amendment to end it. No way around that, no matter how many bad lawyers and faux-Constitutionalists say so.

Posted by: chico69 ()
Date: May 13, 2016 09:31AM

Is this true? Wrote:
> Is this true?

Yes. Not just FCPs but everywhere in America.
Unsure how often it happens.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: May 13, 2016 12:08PM

math for liberals Wrote:

> democrat math.

Actually you can thank a Republican controlled U.S. Senate and a Republican President for this one. The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act was passed in 1986 and was signed into law by Ronald Reagan. Probably another piece of information your Tea Party History book left out.

Posted by: Beanner1ForHigherTaxes ()
Date: May 13, 2016 01:15PM

Work harder WHITIES!!! We need your support.

Posted by: 6jltu ()
Date: May 13, 2016 01:39PM

BrianSchoeneman Wrote:
> Ux6VH Wrote:
> -----
> > Jefferson Davis's Ghost Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > > President Trump will address this.
> > >
> > > So President Trump is going to repeal the
> 14th
> > > Amendment? We have finally risen again.
> >
> >
> > Wouldn't need to in the opinion of most.
> >
> > Even if that were the case it would be the
> easiest
> > amendment ever done.
>
> The opinion of most is wrong. 14th amendment
> protects birthright citizenship, and it will take
> an amendment to end it. No way around that, no
> matter how many bad lawyers and
> faux-Constitutionalists say so.

Not necessarily. Do a little research on the origin and intent of the 14th and the basis for jusridiction and you'll understand why. And that's not crackpot faux-Constitutionalists saying so. And as I said even if proposed as an amendment given the abuse it would be the easiest to ever pass.

Posted by: Yourtax$atwork ()
Date: May 17, 2016 11:32PM

One of the tricks they use is to give a false name that does not really exist and use an alternate address, usually of a house in their community other than the one they actually live at. We kept getting bills one year from many local medical centers in Fairfax County when someone living at a townhouse across the street had a baby. She was one of about 21 people, men, women and kids (all Hispanics)lived stuffed in the condo over there. Apparently when she had her baby the ambulance came to transport her, and she was using a fake name, but she put down our address, not hers, so we started to get the bills generated from her ambulance ride and other medical treatments from different medical centers, even though she never lived at our house. She never used the same medical center twice. She must have had a fake ID made using our address, as we kept getting bills for her for a year. We turned them in to the PO with a formal complaint, after sending them back "return to the senders" with notes that there is no such person at that address did not work. We finally figured this out when a google of the fake name she was using found no results in the US, but one showed up in South America. The other hint was that she could not spell the street name correctly, so the street name was always a couple of letters off.
The hospitals don't care as the gub't just pays them off==just your tax $ at work, y'know.

Posted by: EWXnY ()
Date: May 18, 2016 12:00AM

Yourtax$atwork Wrote:
> One of the tricks they use is to give a false name
> that does not really exist and use an alternate
> address, usually of a house in their community
> other than the one they actually live at. We kept
> getting bills one year from many local medical
> centers in Fairfax County when someone living at a
> townhouse across the street had a baby. She was
> one of about 21 people, men, women and kids (all
> Hispanics)lived stuffed in the condo over there.
> Apparently when she had her baby the ambulance
> came to transport her, and she was using a fake
> name, but she put down our address, not hers, so
> we started to get the bills generated from her
> ambulance ride and other medical treatments from
> different medical centers, even though she never
> lived at our house. She never used the same
> medical center twice. She must have had a fake ID
> made using our address, as we kept getting bills
> for her for a year. We turned them in to the PO
> with a formal complaint, after sending them back
> "return to the senders" with notes that there is
> no such person at that address did not work. We
> finally figured this out when a google of the fake
> name she was using found no results in the US, but
> one showed up in South America. The other hint was
> that she could not spell the street name
> correctly, so the street name was always a couple
> of letters off.
> The hospitals don't care as the gub't just pays
> them off==just your tax $ at work, y'know.

Thanks for sharing. Libs need to wake the fuck up.

Posted by: More freebies not fewer ()
Date: May 18, 2016 12:24AM

Personally I think we should be giving out free IUDs etc to anyone that asks. No papers required. I'll pitch in some dinero for that charity.

Posted by: nrsdj6 ()
Date: May 18, 2016 02:27AM

Seen it first hand in the medical field.. Had one who came in actively in labor and she was in the damn medical records system under three different names. EMTALA exists so people can get life saving medical care without regards to insurance status however its being abused.. The criminal side of it all is people with insurance pay their copays and then the insurance companies pay a discounted rate yet some poor schmuck who gets laid off and loses his insurance and cant pay for COBRA has an accident and next thing ya know Fairfax Hospital is sending him a bill for $10k plus and expects him to pay it.. Why the fuck should some guy without insurance be expected to pay it all when they will take less from some insurance carrier like Anthem, Cigna, UHC or what not, oh and yeah Fairfax INOVA loves to sue people for non-payment and get judgements as well for those poor folks who don't have insurance (and Obamacare is a fucking joke because a lot of MDs wont take it). So yeah the medical industry is fucked every which way not just by the illegals fucking gaming the system. When my cousin who lives in AZ can go to Mexico and get the same fucking drugs here in the States for less then his copays somethings seriously fucked up. (and yes they are exactly the same exported from USA down there to the border towns and mostly bought by Snowbirds from Canada,folks along the b order with shitty to no insurance and the Mexicans themselves.)

Posted by: lucky day ()
Date: May 18, 2016 07:46AM

More freebies not fewer Wrote:
> Personally I think we should be giving out free
> IUDs etc to anyone that asks. No papers required.
> I'll pitch in some dinero for that charity.

Lucky you, there is an actual charity that does *exactly* what you're talking about.

Send your donation to:

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
Attn: Online Services
123 William Street
New York, NY 10038

They even have a handy form you can print out at https://secure2.convio.net/ppfa/pdf/PPFA_printableDonationForm.pdf and a website at https://secure.ppaction.org/site/Donation2?df_id=12913&12913.donation=form1&s_src=Evergreen_c3_PPNonDirected_tab

The only catch is you have to donate at least $5 to use the website.

Posted by: What a turd ()
Date: May 18, 2016 07:50AM

Fuck outta here Wrote:
> All you illegal alien defenders like ChuckHoffman are a bunch
> of fawkin idiots.

It ain't just Chuck. Every single one of them is smarter than you. Dime-a-dozen racist douchebags come straight from the bottom of the barrel.

Posted by: Unstable ()
Date: May 18, 2016 08:00AM

nrsdj6 Wrote:
> Seen it first hand in the medical field.

LOL! Your involvement in "the medical field" comes primarily from stays in the psychosocial rehab unit at NVMHI.

Posted by: nd4kV ()
Date: May 18, 2016 09:41AM

nd4kV

Posted by: -Death Panels in Obamacare bill ()
Date: May 19, 2016 03:11AM

Obamacare Turns to Genocide at 76 Years of Age
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:57
(Before It's News)

CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

I was sent this material regarding the genocidal nature of Obamacare. I was asked to investigate and what I have discovered is downright frightening. Obamacare is genocide.

The following takes place when you turn 76!

IMPORTANT ACTION INFORMATION FOR NOVEMBER, 2016, VOTE

Medicare at age 76!

If you don’t read this, and do nothing about it, don’t complain when it affects you or your loved ones! This is the second Judge to have read the Obama Care document comments. More highlights of Nancy’s “pass it and then find out what’s in the bill”! Show this to everyone nearing the ripe old age of 76. These are just a few of the things that we Seniors are going to have to deal with which started in 2014. Even far left Democrats will not like these.

MEDICARE AT AGE 76, IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – ANYONE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS TRUE CAN DOWNLOAD THE NEW OBAMA CARE AND LOOK UP THE PAGES MENTIONED. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING………………..THIS should be read by everyone, especially important to those over 75……. If you are younger, then it may apply to your parents.

Your hospital Medicare admittance has just changed under Obama Care.
You must be admitted by your primary Physician in order for Medicare to pay for it! If you are admitted by an emergency room doctor, it is treated as outpatient care where hospital costs arenot covered. This is only the tip of the iceberg for Obama Care. Just wait to see what else went into effect in 2014.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS… At age 76 when you most need it most, you are not eligible for cancer treatment * see page 272. What Nancy Pelosi didn’t want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, “We have to pass the Bill so that we can see what’s in it.”Well, here it is.

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number THE CARE BILL HB 3200 JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge KITHIL of Marble Falls, TX – highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200. Please read this……. especially the reference to pages 58 & 59. JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual’s bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.
Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now – ACORN)
Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)
Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors’ fees.
This is what they do in Sweden too. I know because Alf’s daughter Ann is an OBGYN, and her husband, Thorsten, is a surgeon………
Page 272. section 1145:Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient’s age.
Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an “end-of-life planning” seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify: “Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress.
No wonder they did not see the need to read it….doesn’t apply to them!!! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP TO WASHINGTON …..
I don’t know if we can do anything, but awareness helps.

Winds Of Change – Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
At least 20 if you can. It has to stop somewhere.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have this message. This is one idea that really should be passed around

Report abuse

Date: May 19, 2016 08:22AM

Yes, and the child is automatically a citizen and the parents can be "bumped up in line" for citizenship ahead of others who have properly followed the process.

Posted by: NkYED ()
Date: May 25, 2016 03:59PM

Cucks for Clinton Wrote:
> Yes, and the child is automatically a citizen and
> the parents can be "bumped up in line" for
> citizenship ahead of others who have properly
> followed the process.

For real? Damn.

Posted by: ER is the GOP Healthcare plan ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:02PM

Is this true? Wrote:
> Is this true?

Its a National health care crisis - this is the Republican Healthcare Plan - go the the Emergency room. Thats it. Their plan to provide heath care for the uninsured.

Posted by: OH! ()
Date: August 15, 2016 12:42AM

You're absolutely right. This is a trick used by those trying to game the system. I had a friend who did this a couple of years after graduating from an exclusive and very expensive college. And guess what... she was WHITE! Your tax money at work y'all. Conservatives need to WAKE UP

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: August 15, 2016 08:33AM

Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter. Congress is so busy pitting the voting base against each other, that very few problems have been addressed in the last 30 years. Do you realize that since Obama has been in office, as far as I know, congress hasn't been able to reconcile with the Whitehouse and pass a budget? It's all stop gap measures. It's our fault. Voter's are supposed to hold these politicians accountable. This is how the constitution was structured, and what the founding fathers were counting on to keep the governing body in check. But we would rather fight about guns and abortions then require our representatives to pass a reasonable budget, ensure our saftey from foreign influences, and find a way to develop a health care system that provides fairly for the poor and middle class alike. Meanwhile, the president and congress now make more than twice the salaries that they did 15 years ago. How about it, are you making twice the money that you were in 2000? And this for a job not done at all. It's like we are rewarding all the infighting. George Washington was right to oppose the two party system. But we just seem to gravitate into that system. Human nature I suppose. As for the democrat partisan health care bill that Obama pinnied his name to, you needn't worry about it too much, as it will fail under its own weight. It's just a pity that it's going to take the treasury and wreck a pretty decent medical system along with it. I'm opting out next year due to cost that are now higher then my mortgage.

Posted by: Bacon is Good ()
Date: August 15, 2016 05:18PM

We can deal with the immigrants that we already have, even the disgusting Muslims.

However, we need to stop immigration immediately.

This is, as the Liberals love to say, common sense.

Why do we need to immigrate someone from Burkina Faso? Or Syria? There is no reason at all.

Furthermore, we get about 1,000,000 illegal immigrants from South of the Border that we already have to deal with.

Yet Obama/Clinton want to import 150,000 Muslims from Syria (beyond the ones that Obama has already brought over). These immigrants are already sexually abusing young girls. Some of them immediately go on welfare.

Americans, wake up. We are not the world's wastebasket, where scum of the Earth can just arrive and do what they want.

We have rules. Our women don't wear Shame-scarves, like Muslims. Our men and women pray together, unlike Muslims. We eat pork, because bacon is good.

And if some Muslims go to a Catholic school, and then object that there is a cross in their "prayer area", then they can pack up and go back to goat-fucking in the Middle East, where they belong.

Posted by: LoL66 ()
Date: August 15, 2016 05:46PM

lol bacon farter you're a real american keyboard warrior! keep it up dumbass!

Posted by: Real truther ()
Date: August 15, 2016 05:50PM

Partially true, it's not specifically covered by Fairfax County residents and also involves various Federal programs and write offs as a loss for the Hospital.

It does present a number of secondary issues including the fact they have not pre-registered and often show up alone. So they require more staff and may have no prenatal records....leading to more complications. Hospitals will have you pre-register so that they can be as prepared for the number of expected deliveries during a certain period of time. Since they are already running near full capacity to maximize revenue, the off the streets/unregistered deliveries in turn reduce the staff available to deliver for regular folks with insurance. Therefore, leading to anything from a bad experience to more issues during delivery. Hence also the high numbers of unnecessary c sections that save time for delivery staff and cost insurances more.

Posted by: Harryteeter ()
Date: August 15, 2016 06:08PM

How do you all feel about the Asians and Europeans that visit here solely to give birth? Many don't pay their hospital bill and the child usually gets better benefits in their home country due to the US birth ie China.

Date: August 16, 2016 05:58PM

Harryteeter Wrote:
> How do you all feel about the Asians and Europeans
> that visit here solely to give birth? Many don't
> pay their hospital bill and the child usually gets
> better benefits in their home country due to the
> US birth ie China.

THANK YOU!!

Posted by: #whinylittlebitch ()
Date: August 16, 2016 06:10PM

Yes, Virginia, it is true. Of course if you read it on Fairfax Underground, then it must be true.

2 [pick your race] uninsured people can hook up and have sex with each other, the uninsured woman gets pregnant, goes to hospital and has a baby and the legal tax payers of Fairfax County have to pay for it?

This is why we need (1) universal health insurance (2) penalties for people who don’t comply.

I have a name for this … wait … wait … wait for it … ObamaCare!

Stupid Fuck

Posted by: Anonliberalperspective ()
Date: August 16, 2016 06:27PM

Did you ever think of this... Uninsured people have baby and have to pay for it themselves. If they don't, the hospital gets a judgment which must be paid before the mom & dad can do anything. Mom & dad eventually pay their debt and are more careful next time. They also teach their baby what they've learned.

Posted by: Debitors prison long gone ()
Date: August 16, 2016 06:43PM

Anonliberalperspective Wrote:
> Did you ever think of this... Uninsured people
> have baby and have to pay for it themselves. If
> they don't, the hospital gets a judgment which
> must be paid before the mom & dad can do anything.
> Mom & dad eventually pay their debt and are more
> careful next time. They also teach their baby what
> they've learned.

Please define "do anything"

Date: August 16, 2016 07:25PM

#whinylittlebitch Wrote:
>

Yes, Virginia, it
> is true. Of course if you read it on Fairfax
> Underground, then it must be true.
>
> 2 [pick your race] uninsured people can hook up
> and have sex with each other, the uninsured woman
> gets pregnant, goes to hospital and has a baby and
> the legal tax payers of Fairfax County have to pay
> for it?
>
> This is why we need (1) universal health insurance
> (2) penalties for people who don’t comply.
>
> I have a name for this … wait … wait … wait
> for it … ObamaCare!
>
> Stupid Fuck
>

THANK YOU!

Posted by: What happens when ()
Date: August 16, 2016 07:38PM

Anonliberalperspective Wrote:
> Did you ever think of this... Uninsured people
> have baby and have to pay for it themselves. If
> they don't, the hospital gets a judgment which
> must be paid before the mom & dad can do anything.
> Mom & dad eventually pay their debt and are more
> careful next time. They also teach their baby what
> they've learned.

What about the insured that get sick
Go through all their benefits but still owe thousands of dollars they can't pay
What happens to those people?

As I remember one of the top reasons for bankruptcy was medical bills

Posted by: kkGuN ()
Date: August 17, 2016 05:40PM

More illegals arrived today.

Posted by: yep thats right ()
Date: August 24, 2016 10:19PM

free

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.