HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yayo
Posted by: Adam ()
Date: May 25, 2005 10:06PM

Anyone? Lost my guy here and I need a trusty dealer. I know someone has to have a hook-up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yayo
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: May 25, 2005 10:28PM

good god man

why not just type "I'm with the police, surrender your contraband to me" and be done with it.

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: May 25, 2005 10:41PM

Ourisman is a relatively good dealer. Not that I'm a huge fan of large auto dealerships but i've had some pretty good experiences.

Posted by: kklare ()
Date: May 25, 2005 10:57PM

Bo: Yayo! You gonna smoke, then you get the hell off my six-hundred-dollars-a-yard carpet. Now, I told you where the money is, all you have to do is go and get it.

[Bo comes back with a gun]

Yayo: What the fuck you gonna do with that?

Bo: I'm taking you out, Yahoo.

[shoots him]

Date: May 25, 2005 11:07PM

encore! encore!

what a presentation by the stars and supporting cast.

Posted by: udontknowme ()
Date: May 26, 2005 05:49PM

his name is adam williams, he's black, and he goes to westfield, and he's a complete idiot. I apologize on all of our behalf for this nigglet's stupidity.

Posted by: adam ()
Date: May 26, 2005 06:03PM

I ain't no fucking pig, i dont go to westfield, and i thought this was underground. there are people on here asking about pot, why not yay?

Posted by: davez28 ()
Date: May 26, 2005 06:18PM

it is. get an account and maybe someone will priv msg you.
there's some good rock goin round right now, kinda pricey but worth it.
at least out here in herndon. maybe ill take a picture next time i get a ball

Posted by: Adambomb ()
Date: May 26, 2005 06:34PM

in reply to davez28 this is my account, feel free to PM me anytime. thanks.
P.s. i wnet back and read the "seeds" post and i realized how stupid it is to post this here. moderator delete it when you get a chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2005 06:36PM by Adambomb.

Posted by: haastyle ()
Date: May 26, 2005 07:07PM

lol not exactly the smartest thing to do....just look u can find what you need...just look harder

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: May 26, 2005 09:32PM

I'm the admin/moderator.
Don't worry they won't get your information. Feel free to post whatever you want. While I do not necessarily approve of these kinds of threads I will not censor them.
Click on "privacy" above for the privacy policy.
Or read the "If Subpoenaed?" thread for more information.

I understand that our local government can be Orwellian, therefore I will not disclose your information under any circumstances.

Everything you say here is protected under the first amendment.

Date: May 26, 2005 10:04PM

unless by some stretch of the imagination somebody starts to believe they can get you under one of the "homeland security" intrusion techniques.

Not to disrespect anyone's age but I get the feeling that many folks here are high school aged and if they haven't done so yet, should pay close attention to the liberties, privacies and rights being taken away under the guise of "protecting our country" from some unknown and unseen enemy. Granted there are extremists out there willing to kill any Americans but to use that fear as a way to steal our privacy is still not justified in my mind.

Cary can do all that is possible for the servers and systems under his control but none of us have a direct link from our PCs to his servers. There's potentially thousands of miles of wires, cables and fiber optics between here and there.

The first amendment has been virtually altered to "freedom of speech ... unless somebody believes you're a terrorist"

Just my opinion

Posted by: Mateo1 ()
Date: May 27, 2005 01:46AM

I remember watching the debates from the democratic primaries last year, back when there were still nine people vying for the nomination.

Gephardt, Dean, Kerry....all of them were really pissed about the Patriot Act. They'd be asked a question about how they would represent the Democratic Party (presumably in relation to the other candidates), yet the answer would always involve the President. Damn, they sure can agree that they don't like him! But which one should get the nomination? I guess the one that hates the Patriot Act the most.

I remember thinking to myself, "I haven't come home once this week and said, 'damn it, that Patriot Act fucked up my day again!'"

In fact, that has never happened to me. I'm still waiting to get dicked over by the Patriot Act.

Now I believe in limiting the government (funny that the Dems are in on that now), but it's a hard sell to convince America that it's getting boned by the Patriot Act. Aside from the fact that this thing is wrapped in red, white, and blue; no one knows a damn thing about it. As pissed off as many of my friends are, they can't explain one damn sentence from the Patriot Act. Has anyone read that thing?

I did, however, like the part from Fahrenheit 9/11 that featured the hippie group of cookie-baking peace lovers. I believe it's a good example of your local government's willingness to screw you over; and I think it's a more "clear and present danger" than the feds. (An ironic quote, considering its origins).

Date: May 27, 2005 06:35AM

Mateo1,

I seriously doubt that anyone has read the thing in its entirety but I looked it up and have a couple of quotes that you can either accept or reject. No doubt, most people will be like you and only become concerned after their rights have personally been compromised as is the case of several of the posters on this forum in talking about the police.

from: http://www.fas.org/irp/crs/RS21203.pdf#search='patriot%20act'

"The Act gives federal officials greater authority to track and intercept communications, both for law enforcement and foreign intelligence gathering purposes."

I wonder who writes the definition of "terrorist"? Especially the 'domestic' ones ...

"It creates new crimes, new penalties, and new procedural efficiencies for use against domestic and international terrorists."

Here's a really good one considering the fact that the loosely defined "terrorist" could be anyone ...

"authorizes “sneak and peek” search warrants" ... I didn't understand this one so did some additional research:

"A sneak and peek search warrant (also called a covert entry search warrant or a surreptitious entry search warrant) is a search warrant authorizing the law enforcement officers executing it to effect physical entry into private premises without the owner’s or the occupant’s permission or knowledge and to clandestinely search the premises; usually, such entry requires a stealthy breaking and entering."

... the interesting thing here is that the warrant can be issued AFTER the search according to what I read!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2005 06:41AM by PaperPusher.

Posted by: erik ()
Date: May 27, 2005 07:37AM

Mateo1,

The PATRIOT act pisses people off because it uses the reasoning, "well, if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. Trust us, we're from the government."

Also, it was incredibly reactionary and rushed through congress without much debate; if you disagreed with our gov't, the terr'sts won. Remember that?

How many terr'sts has that piece of legislation helped capture?

Oh yea, and the democrats' debate questions always involved Gdubs because he is a rich-boy, feaux-texan dick that could be out-debated by a retarded child. That pisses some people off, too. Duh.

Posted by: PhilLesh ()
Date: May 30, 2005 12:08AM

I heard about this town, in wisconsin. The local police set up a web forum, called it something like "alternative lifestyles" or something like that.

Then the entire police force started posting all kinds of stuff on there, "where can I find weed", "where are the hookers", "which town council member likes little boys", what not.

Then they just sat back and sucked it all in. Then they arrested like 30 people. For a variety of offenses.

Posted by: Iwa zalaw ()
Date: May 30, 2005 12:36AM

PhilLesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard about this town, in wisconsin. The local
> police set up a web forum, called it something
> like "alternative lifestyles" or something like
> that.
>
> Then the entire police force started posting all
> kinds of stuff on there, "where can I find weed",
> "where are the hookers", "which town council
> member likes little boys", what not.
>
>
> Then they just sat back and sucked it all in.
> Then they arrested like 30 people. For a variety
> of offenses.
>
>
>

Shit yea! I used to make my quota starting blogs! Frickin blogs! Who would have ever known how easy it is to get people to brag about their criminal activity!

It's like those little rich kids who videotape their crimes. With top of the line video cameras so the evidence is almost broadcast quality in the courtroom. They just want to get busted.

If we couldn't get people on blogs, we'd create threads in different forums, and string people along until they've virtually confessed to all kinds of crimes. Serious stuff, too. Not minor things. I loved www.overgrow.com, I could get people to tell me where they were located, what kind of setup they had, how much they were growing, what strain, etc. Then I'd just go to a judge with about half of the conversation printed out, and get warrants with little effort.

Yeah, these forums have been a boon to us leo's. it's amazing how fast people can be fooled. "oh yeah, I'm with you man, post what you want, don't be shy, feel free to talk about whatever you want, I'm cool. I'm your friend". BUSTED!

And we've even posted these kinds of explanations, about how easy it is to bust people, in public, and the same idiots who post replies to those posts will go on to another thread and implicate themselves and get 3 - 5 years. They can see us talking about how we were listening and recording them, that we were police, and they'd still discuss illegal activity and implicate themselves. It's funny, really! Maybe they thought the cops only listened to certain threads, never considering that we had made the entire site, it was all ours to begin with!

I guess they just thought it was some kid trying to trick them, so they would dismiss the idea, wholesale, that the cops were actually listening. TO their own demise :)

Date: May 30, 2005 02:42AM

Iwa zalaw Wrote:
> PhilLesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard about this town, in wisconsin. The
> local
> > police set up a web forum, called it
> something
> > like "alternative lifestyles" or something
> like
> > that.
> >
> > Then the entire police force started posting
> all
> > kinds of stuff on there, "where can I find
> weed",
> > "where are the hookers", "which town council
> > member likes little boys", what not.
> >
> >
> > Then they just sat back and sucked it all in.
>
> > Then they arrested like 30 people. For a
> variety
> > of offenses.
> >
> >
> >
>
> Shit yea! I used to make my quota starting blogs!
> Frickin blogs! Who would have ever known how
> easy it is to get people to brag about their
> criminal activity!
>
> It's like those little rich kids who videotape
> their crimes. With top of the line video cameras
> so the evidence is almost broadcast quality in the
> courtroom. They just want to get busted.
>
> If we couldn't get people on blogs, we'd create
> threads in different forums, and string people
> along until they've virtually confessed to all
> kinds of crimes. Serious stuff, too. Not minor
> things. I loved www.overgrow.com, I could get
> people to tell me where they were located, what
> kind of setup they had, how much they were
> growing, what strain, etc. Then I'd just go to a
> judge with about half of the conversation printed
> out, and get warrants with little effort.
>
> Yeah, these forums have been a boon to us leo's.
> it's amazing how fast people can be fooled. "oh
> yeah, I'm with you man, post what you want, don't
> be shy, feel free to talk about whatever you want,
> I'm cool. I'm your friend". BUSTED!
>
>
> And we've even posted these kinds of explanations,
> about how easy it is to bust people, in public,
> and the same idiots who post replies to those
> posts will go on to another thread and implicate
> themselves and get 3 - 5 years. They can see us
> talking about how we were listening and recording
> them, that we were police, and they'd still
> discuss illegal activity and implicate themselves.
> It's funny, really! Maybe they thought the cops
> only listened to certain threads, never
> considering that we had made the entire site, it
> was all ours to begin with!
>
> I guess they just thought it was some kid trying
> to trick them, so they would dismiss the idea,
> wholesale, that the cops were actually listening.
> TO their own demise :)
>
>
>
>
>

Fuck you dude. You're just some building security guard. You wanna be law enforcement, but you're not. Keep dreaming. Blow me. I mean, really, follow me when I drive, observe me, do your dirty work. FUCK YOU.

Blow me. catch me if you can. You'd need to first realize that I don't do anything wrong, then you'd need to dream up a reason to arrest me for something I don't even do. GO screw yourself, bastard. Suck me. Blow me. GO screw yourself. asshole!

Date: May 30, 2005 02:50AM

Mister "I wuz THe LAW", I can trace you down. I see you're using a mobile broadband connection. I can see you're mobile, driving around. YOu use Verizon's aircard, don't you? I'm narrowing in on you. Who are you? Are you a cop? Are you some nutcase? I can tell you are on a cell data system, and can somewhat trace your movements. I wish I knew more, I'd know where you were right to the minute and to the foot.

I'll find your ass, don't doubt it. Keep posting.

Posted by: Smobien ()
Date: May 30, 2005 02:58AM

Just keep baiting him. It works like a charm.

Date: May 30, 2005 03:22AM

Smobien Wrote:
> Just keep baiting him. It works like a charm.
>
>
>

I can see him. I have some amazing tracing capabliities through Verio, so why shouldn't I trace him down?

I know he's using an aircard, through verizon. I think I can find out his account name, if I'm lucky.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 04, 2005 02:10PM

PhilLesh,
get his MAC address, find the hub he is on (the hub verison has... unless it's dsl) and then you can go war driving until you find a match to his wireless card and bingo, "stoner bashing time."

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Nuyo ()
Date: April 06, 2011 04:28PM

More relevant for Fairfax than it was six years ago.

Posted by: mispoke ()
Date: April 06, 2011 04:43PM

"Yayo" is what my the-toddler daughter called the color yellow.

I wonder...was she trying to tell me something?

[then again, I called helicopters "dopdewdardies"...]

Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: April 06, 2011 10:18PM

I wish I knew how to locate someone's computer like that.

Posted by: Iplooker ()
Date: April 07, 2011 07:57AM

slubdawg Wrote:
> I wish I knew how to locate someone's computer
> like that.

Though this set of pages is "noisy" - way too much fluff that hides its functionality), it can geographically locate, plus or minus, an IP address for you:

http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/ip-address-locator.php

If you get email from, say, Hotmail or Yahoo the header of the email often contains the IP address of the sender (not the IP address of, say, the Hotmail or Yahoo email servers).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.