HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Advice for renters
Posted by: This is Fairfaxxxxxxx ()
Date: May 04, 2016 09:45AM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/5564172836.html

$666 / 666ft2 - (Updated) LOOK Before You Rent (Don't TRUST Without Verifying) (Chevy Chase)
666ft2

This is an IMPORTANT heads-up (no pun intended!) for all of you looking to rent a place in the Washington, DC/Maryland/northern Virginia areas. I have in mind (no pun intended again !!) those of you from outside these areas who plan to work temporarily and then return to your homes in other parts of the US.

You should also pay attention if you are in the Washington, DC area to work---wait for it!---as a temporary Document Review Attorney (yup, a LAWYER!!!)

The BIG advice: don't be DECEIVED by the seeming sophistication of the capital city of the US and its surrounding suburbs.

You may not believe this (I didn't also), but there IS A LOT of OCCULTISM and strangely SUPERNATURAL ACTIVITIES in the area. Most of those who live there know this but WILL NEVER TELL, even when / if you ask.

You'll probably not know it. However, that landlord or landlady you rent that basement room from may be reading exactly all the thoughts you have in your mind as you live there. Some will know precisely when you want to pass water, how you pass the water and when you feel like passing the water, talk less of when and how you wipe after you do the "big one/number 2".

Most people in these areas know the exact and precise thoughts (even pictures) you have in your mind as you live with or even interact with them, even outside the home. When total strangers smile at you on the streets, don't think they are just "being nice"; they might actually be amused at a joke you formed in YOUR mind at precisely that time, or an event you were trying to recall in YOUR HEAD. Some even SEE what you see with YOUR EYES. Yes, you read a story on the Internet and they are nowhere near you, yet THEY CAN READ PRECISELY WHAT YOU ARE READING AT THAT TIME.

Believe me.

I have observed these activities mostly among Latinos (from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, etc.) in the area, and people of Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somali/Arab descent. But I have also observed a lot of it among the "original" African-Americans and other people of recent black/West African descent (i.e. Nigerians, Ivoriens, Ghanaians, etc.)

Not to mention White people (so much for all the "white people do not have supernatural powers" belief rampant among people from Africa and other places in the Third World!!!)

In northern Virginia I have experienced the above phenomena when I rented basements/rooms (through Craigslist, of course) in Falls Church ("EG", how are you?) and Franconia-Springfield ("LL", how are you too?)

In Maryland, I have experienced/being victimized by those phenomena and my experience has been concentrated mostly in the HYATTSVILLE / RIVERDALE, CAMP SPRINGS and CHEVY CHASE areas.

"Brujera", anyone? (YEAH, "BRUJERA" THAT BREAKS ALL RACIAL BACKGROUNDS, since you'll find whites, blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc. engaged in this nasty and brutish phenomena that gives no credit to anyone who claims to be "human".

This EVIL and SAD "phenomenon" is especially EVERYWHERE in Washington, DC: offices in downtown, places in "uptown". etc., AND THIS IN SUPPOSEDLY THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE MOST "SOPHISTICATED" NATION ON EARTH!!

It is particularly sad that having these demonic powers can also be a requirement for getting work as a Document Review Attorney in the area. Many lawyers come from different parts of the country to do this job in the area, especially in Washington, DC.

AND THEY GET RAPED, LITERALLY, WITH MANY OF THEM PROBABLY NOT KNOWING IT.

What else can you call sitting in the midst of other so-called "lawyers" and they can read all the thoughts in your mind, feel your hands, feel your private parts, know when you have bowel movements, smell what you smell, SEE WHAT YOUR EYES SEE, etc.?

It also appears an agency like TRUSTPOINT INTERNATIONAL is either in the know of these nocturnal / Satanic activities and is entirely staffed by such "powerful" "persons", or it only KNOWINGLY employs those who exhibit such demonic inclinations (with the occasional person who is not demonic "slipping through the cracks" and getting DEMONICALLY RAPED, DAY-IN, DAY-OUT).

Makes you wonder how people who can read others' minds and see what others see GOT TO "EARN" THEIR LAW "DEGREES" IN THE FIRST PLACE, OR EVEN "PASS" THE "BAR" AND GET TO WORK AS "LAWYERS".

These people can DENY THE ABOVE ALL THEY WANT (BEING THE COWARDS THAT THEY ARE) BUT THEY NOW KNOW THEY HAVE AN UNRELENTING FIGHT "ON THEIR HANDS" (HOPE THEY GET THE CODED WORDS IN QUOTES), UNLESS THEY CHANGE OR AT LEAST TONE DOWN THEIR DEVILISH / DEMONIC WAYS, ESPECIALLY DURING WORK-HOURS WHILE A PROJECT IS ON-GOING...

(AND THE "HE / SHE IS CRAZY, ETC." DEFENSE THEY HAVE RELIED ON FOR DECADES---PROBABLY EVEN CENTURIES---TO HIDE THEIR EVIL WON'T WORK THIS TIME AROUND. TOO MANY PEOPLE NOW KNOW ABOUT THIS DESTRUCTIVELY DEMONIC PHENOMENA AND ONE OF THEM WILL CRACK AND CONFESS SOMETIME. AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE (ESPECIALLY THE REAL LAWYERS...)

IMAGINE BEING RELENTLESSLY AND DEMONICALLY-RAPED (WHICH IS LIKE REGULAR RAPE, BY THE WAY AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED AS SUCH!) FOR CLOSE TO 12 HOURS EVERY DAY, WHILE AT WORK.

EVEN POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN THESE AREAS, ESPECIALLY IN WASHINGTON, DC, KNOW ABOUT AND DEPLOY THESE FETISH, OCCULTIC AND AGGRESSIVELY NASTY PHENOMENA. ESPECIALLY DC POLICE, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE LET ALL THOSE "CELEBRITIES" THEY ARREST IN THE CITY KNOW THIS.

COULD CHRIS BROWN, FOR EXAMPLE, BE READING THIS??????

AND, OH, THAT FORMER NBA PLAYER-TURNED-ANALYST THAT WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED IN DC...

Once again, LOOK (no pun intended!!!) before you rent. You may need a visit to a very good EXORCIST thereafter. (Psychiatrists in the area know the above too and are DEEPLY INVOLVED but just won't tell also. MORE ON THAT AND OTHERS).

STAY TUNED...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Advice for renters
Posted by: Whacko at the Keyboard ()
Date: May 04, 2016 09:47AM

Troll Manifesto

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 04, 2016 09:50AM

Lame (no pun intended!)

Posted by: edukashun si gud ()
Date: May 04, 2016 11:17AM

GMU - m4w

you were wearing blac . We were doing abs next to each other. Hope you see this post and reply back

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mis/5563106639.html

Posted by: Over the edge ()
Date: May 04, 2016 11:32AM

Is the OP "The Chief"?

Posted by: tldrdude ()
Date: May 04, 2016 11:56AM

TLDR DUDE

Posted by: DTkKb ()
Date: May 04, 2016 08:04PM

he has a good point

when he mention MONEY

you can advertise all the crap you want

but those you shorted on MONEY are not going to waver OR waiver

Posted by: I like friendly rap ()
Date: May 04, 2016 08:14PM

I say the hip

hop

the hibby, the hibby

do the bang bang boogy

say up . . .?

Posted by: Captian obvious ()
Date: May 05, 2016 02:44AM

Its true. Some suburban homes in Reston have rooms with 8+ electrical outlets. Why would a room need 8 electrical outlets? Because the CIA was running clandestine operations that required advanced electronics which needed power back in the 70s and 80s. This area is Langleys testing ground. The water treatment plants have chemicals which are dispenced to neighborhoods to observe the effects. Very dangerous place nova is.

Posted by: cetxU ()
Date: May 05, 2016 04:57PM

cetxU

Posted by: 78hjk ()
Date: May 05, 2016 08:57PM

Mine has 12 outlets that I have found. Perfect for all my trading monitors, etc.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.