HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
who to vote for? City Election May 3, 2016
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 03, 2016 05:41PM

Who to vote for? I’m concerned about the dense development being planned, but I like Scott. I don’t really know the other guy, but what I’ve heard of his views, I like. Then there’s the School Board - why so many? What do they do anyway? Nothing, I suspect. And how about the council members? I’ll likely vote Loftus out because she allows her agenda to get in the way of logic, I think. If I only knew which mayoral candidate voted for selling our water and which did not, I’d know how to vote because I think they made a mistake doing that.
Attachments:
sample.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who to vote for? City Election May 3, 2016
Posted by: Only 1 candidate will build wall ()
Date: May 03, 2016 05:43PM

Vote Donald Trump 2016

Posted by: Wellz ()
Date: May 03, 2016 06:07PM

Here's what I know:
Loftus is a keeper if you think the water sale was a mistake. The remaining members voted with Scott to sell it.
Those who like high density development: Meyer, Greenfield, DeMarco going by consistent votes of approval.
Mayor: Scott is likeable but has some transparency problems coupled with bad money decisions. Ammazzalorso is sensitive to businesses being successful to protect lower tax rate with good services. He isn't in it for popularity and thinks staff could contribute greatly if there was a less fearful culture from city executives.
I emailed him questions and he got back with answers both popular and unpopular. Just relaying. Good luck.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 03, 2016 09:39PM

sounds good. i appreciate the information. Maybe Ammazzalorso will try again. Too bad his name looks so foreign. Not that there’s anything wrong with foreigners.

Posted by: LvLXv ()
Date: May 05, 2016 04:34PM

LvLXv

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.