HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: America ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:09PM

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew/articles/2016/04/26/was-firefighter-nicole-mittendorff-tormented-to-death

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicole-mittendorf-firefighter-bullying_us_571e2959e4b0d0042da9b3d6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/was-a-va-firefighter-humiliated-by-co-workers-online-before-she-killed-herself/2016/04/25/c444e426-0af9-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/nicole-mittendorff-clardy-virginia-firefighter-missing-found-husband-steven/

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/virginia-firefighters-suicide-possibly-instigated-by-colleagues-online-bullying/

http://www.statter911.com/2016/04/25/fairfax-county-cyberbullying-story-picks-traction-will-followed-action/

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/04/26/cyberbullying-may-be-to-blame-for-va-firefighters-suicide/

http://www.jems.com/articles/2016/04/virginia-fire-chief-investigates-bullying-in-firefighter-s-suicide.html

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Allegations-Mittendorf-cyber-bulled-by-co-workers-376861431.html

http://www.newser.com/story/224151/before-suicide-firefighter-was-harassed-online.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4gaqaq/virginia_paramedic_who_took_her_own_life_last/

http://nzherald.co.nz/world/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503076&gallery_id=160102

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/reports-slut-shaming-harassment-surface-185300859.html

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/virginia/body-found-confirmed-to-be-missing-firefighter-nicole-mittendorff/149881285

http://www.inquisitr.com/3029595/virginia-firefighter-may-have-been-bullied-online-before-suicide-called-sl-and-ugly-on-forums-before-death/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fire-chief-investigating-reports-bullying-virginia-firefighters-death/story?id=38619162

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?32131-Nicole-Mittendorff-(31)-missing-from-Shenandoah-National-Park-VA-since-4-15-16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556815/Virginia-fire-department-investigates-reports-bullying-local-forum-female-firefighter-committed-suicide-called-sl-t-w-e-ugly-website.html

http://patch.com/virginia/fairfaxstation/did-firefighter-commit-suicide-after-cyber-bullying-fire-chief-investigate

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2038276-missing-virginia-firefighter-nicole-mittendorff-committed-suicide-fire-department-is-investigating-cyberbullying/

http://wtop.com/virginia/2016/04/medical-examiner-missing-fairfax-co-firefighter-killed-herself/

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fire-chief-investigating-reports-bullying-virginia-firefighters-death-170608723--abc-news-topstories.html

http://mic.com/articles/141699/reports-of-slut-shaming-and-harassment-surface-after-firefighter-takes-her-own-life#.u135Yq0Uh

http://news.sky.com/story/1684896/bullying-inquiry-after-firefighters-suicide

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/beloved-firefighter-was-found-have-killed-herself-days-after-going-missing-and-now

http://www.firefighternation.com/article/news-2/missing-virginia-firefighter-s-death-ruled-suicide

http://boardreader.com/site/Fairfax_Underground_2688519.html

http://www.willmarradio.com/news/national/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighter-s/article_6a98bfd1-adef-56f9-bdbc-b624254bfe36.html

http://www.587board.com/bbs/fucked/258540-goddamn-how-many-of-you-idiots-have-infested-fairfax-underground

http://www.wwgp1050.com/2016/04/24/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death/

http://www.wspynews.com/news/national/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighter-s/article_64e9f8d1-e00f-510a-9afa-c27323cd7d14.html

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/72050/

http://kticradio.com/abc_national/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death-abcid35669076/

http://www.mycentraloregon.com/2016/04/24/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death/

http://kwbe.com/abc_national/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death-abcid35669076/

http://www.610kvnu.com/national/8406b7b0f8ade14b5718bd9d262ffd2d

http://www.wbal.com/article/158842/110/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death

http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/195/551478.page

http://www.kxro.com/syndicated-article/?id=150640

http://wbt.com/fire-chief-investigating-reports-of-bullying-after-virginia-firefighters-death/

http://1140wrva.iheart.com/articles/local-news-128979/me-nicole-mittendorff-killed-herself-14643890/

http://www.wral.com/medical-examiner-missing-firefighter-killed-herself/15658072/

http://www.friynds.com/m/news/view/-n-Virginia-fire-department-investigates-reports-of-bullying-on-local-forum-n

http://ibay.online/news/bullying-inquiry-after-firefighters-suicide

http://www.turnoutblog.com/2016/04/26/the-mittendorff-tragedy-leadership-and-workplace-sexualization/

http://www.turnoutblog.com/2016/04/24/of-sex-and-suicide-fairfax-couplings/

http://www.firehouse.com/news/12198404/firefighter-news-cyber-bullying-investigated-in-fairfaxs-nicole-mittendorfs-death



Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2016 11:38PM by America.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: No Nope ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:15PM

I don't think so. It has terrible people. But not bullies.


Most of the harsh words come after someone mills them self. It's shock value.


People who kill themselves over two or three online posts are pussies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Nope. ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:16PM

No. Without Fairfax Underground a chronic culture of sexism, bullying and sexual harassment against women in the firefighting community would have never come to light to people in the general public. Look at the thousands of comments on othe stories confirming the fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: We have Michael Josef Basl ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:24PM

Michael Basl made international news because of his crimes here. He's being sued and has faced 8 criminal charges related to this site.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/technology/man-endures-terrifying-ordeal-when-cyberhate-turns-to-real-life-abuse/story-fnjwnzao-1227454595230

http://tucson.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/family-sues-online-troll-after-son-s-suicide-attempt/article_b0ae2207-d4da-505d-ab1d-539ec1f1dfcc.html

http://terrorism.trendolizer.com/2015/07/reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life.html

http://rebrn.com/re/reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life-248500/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/online-troll-destroys-a-family%e2%80%99s-offline-life/ar-AAdid9x

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Va-Family-Sues-Online-Troll-After-Sons-Suicide-Attempt-318271701.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/70442556/it-was-a-reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life

http://muckrack.com/link/ytTRC/reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life

http://www.usa-news.net/sitio/news-usa.php?id=53-40471&id_sm=1&titulo=

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/reign-of-terror-online-trolls-destroy-a-virginia-familys-offline-life/2015/07/20/a467f9bc-19ba-11e5-93b7-5eddc056ad8a_story.html

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/901031-

http://www.overclock.net/t/1565998/msn-online-troll-destroys-a-family-s-offline-life

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3e3vjs/reign_of_terror_an_online_troll_destroys_a/


http://davidinlongisland.newsvine.com/_news/2015/07/21/33548083-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life

http://dailyreadlist.com/article/reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-fami-10

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249310

http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=7553491

http://www.scoopnest.com/user/NZStuffTech/623645909906141185

http://www.storyclash.com/Reign-of-terror-An-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life-4506760

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1016128282#post1

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/death-threats-swatting-attacks-and-a-flooded-basement-how-online-trolls-destroyed-this-familys-offline-life
Attachments:
Michael Basl felon -1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-03-31-19-38-07-1.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: America ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:39PM

We have Michael Josef Basl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Michael Basl made international news because of
> his crimes here. He's being sued and has faced 8
> criminal charges related to this site.
>
> http://www.perthnow.com.au/technology/man-endures-
> terrifying-ordeal-when-cyberhate-turns-to-real-lif
> e-abuse/story-fnjwnzao-1227454595230
>
> http://tucson.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/
> family-sues-online-troll-after-son-s-suicide-attem
> pt/article_b0ae2207-d4da-505d-ab1d-539ec1f1dfcc.ht
> ml
>
> http://terrorism.trendolizer.com/2015/07/reign-of-
> terror-an-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-
> life.html
>
> http://rebrn.com/re/reign-of-terror-an-online-trol
> l-destroys-a-familys-offline-life-248500/
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/online-troll-dest
> roys-a-family%e2%80%99s-offline-life/ar-AAdid9x
>
> http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Va-Family-
> Sues-Online-Troll-After-Sons-Suicide-Attempt-31827
> 1701.html
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/7
> 0442556/it-was-a-reign-of-terror-an-online-troll-d
> estroys-a-familys-offline-life
>
> http://muckrack.com/link/ytTRC/reign-of-terror-an-
> online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life
>
> http://www.usa-news.net/sitio/news-usa.php?id=53-4
> 0471&id_sm=1&titulo=
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/reign-of
> -terror-online-trolls-destroy-a-virginia-familys-o
> ffline-life/2015/07/20/a467f9bc-19ba-11e5-93b7-5ed
> dc056ad8a_story.html
>
> http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/901031
> -
>
> http://www.overclock.net/t/1565998/msn-online-trol
> l-destroys-a-family-s-offline-life
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3e3vjs/reig
> n_of_terror_an_online_troll_destroys_a/
>
>
> http://davidinlongisland.newsvine.com/_news/2015/0
> 7/21/33548083-online-troll-destroys-a-familys-offl
> ine-life
>
> http://dailyreadlist.com/article/reign-of-terror-a
> n-online-troll-destroys-a-fami-10
>
> http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24
> 9310
>
> http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=7553491
>
> http://www.scoopnest.com/user/NZStuffTech/62364590
> 9906141185
>
> http://www.storyclash.com/Reign-of-terror-An-onlin
> e-troll-destroys-a-familys-offline-life-4506760
>
> http://www.democraticunderground.com/1016128282#po
> st1
>
> http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/death-thre
> ats-swatting-attacks-and-a-flooded-basement-how-on
> line-trolls-destroyed-this-familys-offline-life


Yes or no?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Yes ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:40PM

Yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: jnGw7 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:47PM

I would like to know if it illegal, "bullying" for you SJWs, to post factual information online?

Obvious example is the FireFighter thread.

IF the poster "Techie 7" was just stating facts that Person A had sex with Person B while Person A was still married and Person A also was seen kissing Person C at some hockey game.

Is that above post illegal?


Forget your personal opinion on whether the post is "mean" or "in bad taste". Forget the profession of the people it is discussing.

I am asking, if what the post states is true, is it illegal?



Is the poster an asshole? Sure, but a criminal?



There are a 1000 arguments on whether he post is ethical. The SJWs immediately call it "bullying" or "slut-shaming". Others, could view the post as a way to inform and protect the spouse of Person A from further infidelities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: America ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:49PM

jnGw7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to know if it illegal, "bullying" for
> you SJWs, to post factual information online?
>
> Obvious example is the FireFighter thread.
>
> IF the poster "Techie 7" was just stating facts
> that Person A had sex with Person B while Person
> A was still married and Person A also was seen
> kissing Person C at some hockey game.
>
> Is that above post illegal?
>
>
> Forget your personal opinion on whether the post
> is "mean" or "in bad taste". Forget the profession
> of the people it is discussing.
>
> I am asking, if what the post states is true, is
> it illegal?
>
>
>
> Is the poster an asshole? Sure, but a criminal?
>
>
>
> There are a 1000 arguments on whether he post is
> ethical. The SJWs immediately call it "bullying"
> or "slut-shaming". Others, could view the post as
> a way to inform and protect the spouse of Person A
> from further infidelities.


I am not a lawyer ... I am America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:58PM

if you had a Registered Legit account and Posted Factual Information, then NO, but if you hide behind a Guest Account, then Hell YES.. Its a shame in a way, I wouldn't help a person Dying on this site, Its no better than Craigslist or a Telemarketer. TRASH... with the exceptions of a few useful Threads....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Gerry^^^ ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:58PM

America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jnGw7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to know if it illegal, "bullying"
> for
> > you SJWs, to post factual information online?
> >
> > Obvious example is the FireFighter thread.
> >
> > IF the poster "Techie 7" was just stating facts
> > that Person A had sex with Person B while
> Person
> > A was still married and Person A also was seen
> > kissing Person C at some hockey game.
> >
> > Is that above post illegal?
> >
> >
> > Forget your personal opinion on whether the
> post
> > is "mean" or "in bad taste". Forget the
> profession
> > of the people it is discussing.
> >
> > I am asking, if what the post states is true,
> is
> > it illegal?
> >
> >
> >
> > Is the poster an asshole? Sure, but a criminal?
> >
> >
> >
> > There are a 1000 arguments on whether he post
> is
> > ethical. The SJWs immediately call it
> "bullying"
> > or "slut-shaming". Others, could view the post
> as
> > a way to inform and protect the spouse of Person
> A
> > from further infidelities.
>
>
> I am not a lawyer ... I am America

Bullshit. You're just Gerry being himself and posting other usernames. Nothing new. Move along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Curiositar ()
Date: April 27, 2016 04:09AM

FUCK NO.
Attachments:
HO HO HO FUCK NO.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 27, 2016 04:19AM

no

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Lottery Loser ()
Date: April 27, 2016 04:55AM

jnGw7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> There are a 1000 arguments on whether he post is
> ethical. The SJWs immediately call it "bullying"
> or "slut-shaming". Others, could view the post as
> a way to inform and protect the spouse of Person A
> from further infidelities.


"Others" are idiots. So in order to protect the spouse from further infidelities, I am going to post on a public forum anonymously so 1000s of people will see what I allegedly saw. Whether it is true or not, I will cause major embarrassment to everyone involved.

If you wanted to protect the spouse, send an anonymous letter. Posting it on a public forum is humiliating and is done not to protect but cause pain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: mwmum ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:25AM

I think FFU gives many people a "voice", however, there is an element of users that are down right rude, demeaning and can be bullies.

However, there have been some rather informative threads like "Old Pictures Of Fairfax" and the thread on the "Crypts or Remey Tomb". Also BOLO or police related things are also a useful way to get information out to the public.

Threads on best food or food type, service or unusual places to visit can be informative.

At the end of the day, as with any "public" forums there will be bottom feeders and trouble makers.

Anything FCPS is always fun to read, but is probably a bit twisted at times.

I really think a number of new reporters use this site and others like it to get leads on stories and may even bait people while acting like a victim or hiding the fact they are a news reporting working on a story.

Then there are the Firefighters, they need to grow up and work full time for a living and not spend so much time on the FFU. They act like a bunch of middle school boys and are clearly womanizers.

And heaven forbid there are the situations like "eesh" aka Michael Basl and "Mr. Misery" William Moreno. Not sure WTF went on in this case, but this is full on cyber bullying/stalking when people are in jail and have been charged with crimes. All over some time on the "Net".

Any anything about the Paper Moon is entertaining.

Just a few things that come to mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Namingnamerson ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:26AM

Burke Brat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you had a Registered Legit account and Posted
> Factual Information, then NO, but if you hide
> behind a Guest Account, then Hell YES.. Its a
> shame in a way, I wouldn't help a person Dying on
> this site, Its no better than Craigslist or a
> Telemarketer. TRASH... with the exceptions of a
> few useful Threads....


And what's your name?
Address?
Phone number?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Libtardnation. ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:45AM

Cyber bullying is a cop out term used by libs to justify lack of parenting and caring for their children. Libs suck at life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: C7GMU ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:14AM

This site just has Keyboard Commandos. Just a bunch of tough sissies behind keyboards that would get their ass kicked if they said what they say here out in the public and to someone's face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: 9eykN ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:17AM

Blaming FU is similar to blaming offset printing, the photocopier and cork boards. If like governmental control of the Internet, move to North Korea or China. Those countries are all over the safe spaces for its conforming citizens. And before you ask, there is NO middle ground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Captian obvious ()
Date: April 27, 2016 09:30AM

Not nearly as many as Facebook....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Bonded out today ()
Date: April 27, 2016 10:09AM

why is it that every thread gets hijacked by the eesh/miz/lizzie/hambeast saga?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Cankle biter ()
Date: April 27, 2016 10:09AM

Very little cyberbulling; a whole lot of racism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: J m opin ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:00PM

If you did make the posts your Ip will hang you.
Sayin your wife did it or the six month old used my phone.....you'll see no smilin faces they don't tell the truth.....
Beware beware

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: UwtPc ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:15PM

Lottery Loser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jnGw7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > There are a 1000 arguments on whether he post
> is
> > ethical. The SJWs immediately call it
> "bullying"
> > or "slut-shaming". Others, could view the post
> as
> > a way to inform and protect the spouse of Person
> A
> > from further infidelities.
>
>
> "Others" are idiots. So in order to protect the
> spouse from further infidelities, I am going to
> post on a public forum anonymously so 1000s of
> people will see what I allegedly saw. Whether it
> is true or not, I will cause major embarrassment
> to everyone involved.
>
> If you wanted to protect the spouse, send an
> anonymous letter. Posting it on a public forum is
> humiliating and is done not to protect but cause
> pain.


Learn to read and comprehend.

My example is that the person posting was posting FACTS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: c7kcm ()
Date: April 27, 2016 06:20PM

.
Attachments:
Baby Startled.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: April 27, 2016 08:01PM

C7GMU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This site just has Keyboard Commandos. Just a
> bunch of tough sissies behind keyboards that would
> get their ass kicked if they said what they say
> here out in the public and to someone's face.


Thank God they don't do this crap on Facebook. FFXU is the best place for it to stay
.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: name ()
Date: April 29, 2016 09:00PM

For sure some assholes but idk if cyberbully is the correct term. More like asshats who need to get a life lmao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a sassy, sarcastic teenager. I post my real views on things and I don't care what you might think. :) Have a nice day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: yes or no? Fairfaxunderground.com has cyberbullies
Posted by: bobobobo ()
Date: April 30, 2016 04:32PM

cyber bullies do not exist, so no. there are definitely trolls though

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  ********  ********   **     ** 
 **     **   **  **   **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **    ****        **    **     **  **     ** 
 *********     **        **     **     **  ********* 
 **     **     **       **      **     **  **     ** 
 **     **     **       **      **     **  **     ** 
 **     **     **       **      ********   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.