HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Someone has to man up here...
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 27, 2006 12:48AM

So let me start: the redskins sucked

Like, Dyson vacuum cleaner suck. Like, McPherson Square prostitute sucking.

Black hole in the middle of the milky way suckage, even.

Don't go to Fedex Field, or you may be sucked right out of your seat, straight into Jason Cambell's asshole. No, actually, I think after tonight's game, he'll be so tight that's the one place you won't have to worry about being sucked into. It's sealed shut like a vault.

I'd like to see BRDT explain again why Jason Campbell should even be allowed to stand on the sidelines of a little league game.... kids at that level need confidence, and all he would do is show them suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Someone has to man up here...
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: August 27, 2006 01:18AM

While these McPherson square whores have me intrigued, I have to agree b/c my ticket connection got cut off cold by the team when some tickets he sold anonymously ended up on ebay with the section and row number clearly visible. Idiots.

Date: August 27, 2006 01:32AM

Sounds like vintage NFL greed.

Hey Mr Doctor, I know you're going to get all up in a redskins thread. check your pm's.

Posted by: nigger buillshit ()
Date: August 27, 2006 01:35AM

hey mcpherson square doesnt have hookers, that would be a coal mine full (no pun intended) of nigger bullshit

Date: August 27, 2006 02:40AM

At one time there were several regular ladies there. Times do change.

This article/blog thing seems to back me up on that:

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2004/11/16/ask_dcist_respo_1.php

And way to go on making your post's credibility take a dive by announcing you can't intelligently make your point. But if typing racial slurs makes you feel better, have at it. Free speech isn't just for the well-spoken.

Date: August 27, 2006 02:56AM

See, these are the kinds of things I wish I had known this summer when I worked late while clerking at the federal circuit(McPherson Square stop).

Date: August 27, 2006 02:58AM

hmmm mad max is into hookers? I won't ask if you just can't get a date or whatever.

I am genuinely intrigued by why other guys go to street whores. Most of those women are not attractive.

Date: August 27, 2006 03:07AM

I just like the ego boost of being propositioned. Damn, ever been to Montreal or Toronto?

Date: August 27, 2006 03:09AM

Yes, Montreal once and Toronto twice.

How is it an ego boost if EVERYONE gets propositioned?

Date: August 27, 2006 03:14AM

Yes, I'm pathetic, thanks for the reminder. The ones up in canada were all girl next door types. If I were to give in, I wouldn't feel like such a dirty scumbag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2006 03:15AM by mad max, JD.

Date: August 27, 2006 03:18AM

I never said pathetic, I mean, you're going to be a JD, right? You must be doing something good.

Shyster.

Date: August 27, 2006 03:19AM

A JD and pathetic are not mutually exclusive. I'm home posting on this board at 220 AM. I need § to just give me a damn job and be done with it.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 27, 2006 03:32AM

I never saw the game...what was the score??

Date: August 27, 2006 03:38AM

41-zip, patriots

Has squiggly symbol guy told you he might have a job for you, max? does he work for some big law firm?

Date: August 27, 2006 03:47AM

From his posts I'm assuming he works at a reasonably sized firm in nova. No he's not told me anything, I'm basing this on my law student sense of entitlement. I actually have an interview next week with with a damn fine firm in chicago, I have my fingers crossed. §(Option+6 on your mac) is the snooty lawyer symbol for "section #."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2006 05:06AM by mad max, JD.

Date: August 27, 2006 03:52AM

"law student sense of entitlement"

understatement of the century.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 27, 2006 01:19PM

damn 41-nothing? wow.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: August 27, 2006 02:12PM

Maybe Gibb's is "sand bagging" in the pre-season to throw other teams off.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 27, 2006 02:14PM

Gibb's what?

Posted by: Better Red than Deadskin ()
Date: August 27, 2006 04:02PM

Yes, the Redskins looked like shit yesterday. However, the pre-season really doesn't mean anything. As Michael Wilbon pointed out in today's column, the Redskins went 0-4 and 1-3 in the pre-season of two Super Bowl years. It's entirely possible that Bill Bellicheck had his guys playing at 100% while the Redskins were intentionally playing at 60% or 70% (more to prevent injuries and not show their gameplan than to lull other teams into a false sense of security).

That said, the Redskins seemed to have some real problems with pass protection. The Patriots pass-rush wasn't nearly enough to have the pocket collapse the way it did around Brunell. And Brunell seemed to be forced into throwing over double-coverage or against tight single-man coverage on virtually every play.

The Patriots shut down the run. This wasn't surprising given that Betts and Cartwright were running. I've thought those guys were adequate, but they aren't Clinton Portis. The one thing that was surprising was that Brunell was not throwing a lot of slant routes to Cooley or Sellers.

I'm not going to condemn the Redskins' play in the pre-season because it isn't necessarily indicative of what the Skins will do in a real game. If you will recall, Steve Spurrier kicked ass in his first pre-season, and look how that turned out.

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: August 27, 2006 06:21PM

Now I know why I have never stopped loving the Cleveland Browns even though I live in redskin country. And believe me, I have taken more than my share of Browns bashing.

trickie

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 27, 2006 07:47PM

I think the problem is the Redskins have been built to run Gibbs' grind-away, high percentage-throw, low turnover offense. Now, the same guys with the addition of a few new wide receivers are expected to play like the '99 Rams. It ain't gonna happen.

Posted by: Better Red is stupid ()
Date: August 27, 2006 08:32PM

Brunell sucks. He is the #1 Throw-the-ball-Outofbounds QB in the League. He even has an INT from it.

Better Red than Dead needs to wake up.

Brunell is no Trent Green. Trent Green throws TDs. Something Brunell doesn't do. Sure last year, Moss carried the Offensive TD production on his shoulders. But Defenses adjusted to him, especially late in the season/playoffs, and we saw Brunell in the true light--a QB who can't find receivers, can't throw TD's, who's so conservative, he always throws the ball out of bounds instead of throwing it to a receiver to let him make a play.

Even Jake Delhomme is 3 times the QB that Brunell is. He throws the ball INBOUNDS to S.Smith, letting Smith make the plays to win the game.

Date: August 27, 2006 08:59PM

Better Red is stupid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Even Jake Delhomme is 3 times the QB that Brunell
> is. He throws the ball INBOUNDS to S.Smith,
> letting Smith make the plays to win the game.

Jake Delhomme threw 24 TDs and 16 Interceptions last year, compared to Mark Brunell's 23 TDs and 10 Interceptions. Yes, Delhomme had one...ONE more TD than Brunell did. However, Delhomme also threw six more interceptions.

Regarding Trent Green, I have even more embarrassing news for you. Green threw only 17 TDs last year compared to Brunell's 23. Green also threw 10 Interceptions.

If you are going to argue that Brunell sucks, you should compare him to Joe Montana in his best year or Peyton Manning the year he threw for 40+ TDs, because we all know there are lots of Peyton Mannings and Joe Montanas out there waiting to be picked up in free agency.

You are probably the same ignorant fuck who tried comparing Brunell to Anthony Wright. It just underscores the fact that you are talking way out of your ass.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: August 27, 2006 09:29PM

OMG, Gibran Hamdan was soooooo much better than Mark Brunell!!!!!111one

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Better Red is on crack.... ()
Date: August 27, 2006 09:43PM

What an idiot Better Red is.

Green had 4000 yards compared to Brunells 3000. Greens passing got the Chiefs in scoring position and then they just had to hand the ball to L.J. for an easy 4 YD Rushing TD. Green didn't need to throw TD's. Green just needed to complete passes to drive down the field. Brunell doesn't risk completing passes. Brunell would rather complete one pass, and then throw the ball out of bounds on the next one.

Green's superiority doesn't stop at the 4000yds vs 3000yds comparison either.

Green completed 320 passes to Brunells 260.

Green's QB Rating: was 90.1
Brunell's Rating: 85

Go check the stats on Delhomme too. 88 vs 85. 3400 vs 3000.

Go eat shit, you dumb crack. If you're so confident in Brunell, you should put your money where your mouth is. Brunell has better receivers than both the Panthers and Cheifs, but I will still bet you $3000US that both Delhomme & Green (barring injury) do better than Brunell in Completions, Yardage, and QB rating.

Date: August 27, 2006 10:27PM

Better Red is on crack.... Wrote:
> What an idiot Better Red is.
>
> Green had 4000 yards compared to Brunells 3000.
> Greens passing got the Chiefs in scoring position
> and then they just had to hand the ball to L.J.
> for an easy 4 YD Rushing TD. Green didn't need to
> throw TD's. Green just needed to complete passes
> to drive down the field. Brunell doesn't risk
> completing passes. Brunell would rather complete
> one pass, and then throw the ball out of bounds on
> the next one.
>
> Green's superiority doesn't stop at the 4000yds vs
> 3000yds comparison either.
>
> Green completed 320 passes to Brunells 260.
>
> Green's QB Rating: was 90.1
> Brunell's Rating: 85
>
> Go check the stats on Delhomme too. 88 vs 85. 3400
> vs 3000.
>
> Go eat shit, you dumb crack. If you're so
> confident in Brunell, you should put your money
> where your mouth is. Brunell has better receivers
> than both the Panthers and Cheifs, but I will
> still bet you $3000US that both Delhomme & Green
> (barring injury) do better than Brunell in
> Completions, Yardage, and QB rating.

Your original contention was that Green and Delhomme threw more TDs than Brunell. Apparently you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about.

As for number of yards thrown, etc, Brunell's pass percentage was a respectable 57 percent last year. Regarding total number of yards, that is determined by the offensive coordinator, not the QB. Gibbs runs a conservative offense, not a variation on the "Greatest Show on Turf" like they did in KC.

I'm not saying Brunell is the best QB, but I really have no idea what you expect Gibbs to do. Who has been available out there in the past couple of years who is better than Brunell? Kurt Warner? Jeff Garcia? Trent Dilfer? None of those guys have been particularly stellar in recent years, either.

I think Brunell plays well for a 35-year-old QB. I also think it may be time to bring Jason Campbell in if Gibbs really is interested in an "Air Coryell" offense and not the typical Gibbs run and grind affair.

Date: August 28, 2006 02:04AM

Listen, I didn't mean to mouth off so much. I know I can be a real asshole over nothing. I mean, it is just a football team, after all.

I mean, look at me. I'm just ashamed because the highlight of my day, day after every day, is coming onto this site and making a fool of myself by being a blind homer. I realize that I am really just a talentless loser who wasn't even the last picked in football games as a kid; I wasn't picked at all. The other kids would beat on me (sometimes worse), until I would run home crying.

The same thing happened last year in the fantasy league run by my office. The other guys in the office let the immigrant woman, Marta, join, despite the fact that she is from Ecuador and thinks Football means Soccer. I asked to join, and the other guys gave me a swirly. While this did take me back to my childhood, it intimidated me so badly that I felt the need to get revenge via the internet, by just shooting my mouth off like some kind of expert. What people don't see is the tears astreaming off my face, onto my keyboard, and finally onto the table as I type furiously to one-up the other posters.

So, just ignore my listless ranting. I'll always back up Joe Gibbs, even if the team goes 0-16. I never was able to think for myself, and I've always been pretty bad at this whole internet thing.

Date: August 28, 2006 02:11AM

Oh, I forgot to mention I may not be able to post here anymore. The police came around to my house this evening, and fingered me for seven child abductions. Apparently I was ID'd by a Redskins jersey that had my semen stains all over it, that one of the children secreted away from one of the crime scenes.

I keep telling the cops that the secret door in my basement leads to my "memorabilia room", but they swear those kids are going to testify it is some kind of dungeon. I'm so fucked, all I can hope is they don't get a warrant.

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: August 28, 2006 12:43PM

"Maybe Gibb's is "sand bagging" in the pre-season to throw other teams off."

Don't you mean tea bagging?

Posted by: Better Red is on crack... ()
Date: August 28, 2006 01:48PM

I have to post bogus messages under Better Red than Deadskin's name because I am too much of a brainless pussy to offer a well thought-out argument to counter what Better Red is saying. Now excuse me while I rub honey dew on my nuts and call by Lab over to lick them.

Date: August 28, 2006 11:11PM

Color me confused, this thread went way outta wack

can we get back to the subject at hand, ladies, namely the redskins sucking? You can have your little bitch fight in some other thread.

Date: August 28, 2006 11:12PM

I know for a FACT that Gibbs loves the tea-bagging. His wife swallows more scrotum than the RDA.

Posted by: .WTF ()
Date: January 31, 2019 05:48PM

Better Red is stupid Wrote:
> Brunell sucks. He is the #1
> Throw-the-ball-Outofbounds QB in the League. He
> even has an INT from it.
>
> Better Red than Dead needs to wake up.
>
> Brunell is no Trent Green. Trent Green throws TDs.
> Something Brunell doesn't do. Sure last year, Moss
> carried the Offensive TD production on his
> shoulders. But Defenses adjusted to him,
> especially late in the season/playoffs, and we saw
> Brunell in the true light--a QB who can't find
> receivers, can't throw TD's, who's so
> conservative, he always throws the ball out of
> bounds instead of throwing it to a receiver to let
> him make a play.
>
> Even Jake Delhomme is 3 times the QB that Brunell
> is. He throws the ball INBOUNDS to S.Smith,
> letting Smith make the plays to win the game.

Posted by: Aeron ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:09PM

You may find that many receiver will play speakers that measure 4 ohms of DC resistance, but the speakers’ impedance won’t necessarily measure the same when they are presented as a dynamic load when playing as part of an audio system https://chooserator.com/best-av-receiver-under-1000 .

Posted by: mahdi keyyyyy ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:11PM

redskins need to change their name

that native american curse is a motherfucker

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.