HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brenda Soto found dieded in the girl's restrooms at Lake Braddock High School in Burke?
Posted by: R.I.P. Brenda ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:50AM

Aren't the janitors supposed to check the property including the restrooms after school has let out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brenda Soto found dieded in the girl's restrooms at Lake Braddock High School in Burke?
Posted by: 6543788 ()
Date: April 22, 2016 07:46AM

R.I.P. Brenda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aren't the janitors supposed to check the property
> including the restrooms after school has let out?

A lot of stuff goes on in the evening, too.

Re: Brenda Soto found dieded in the girl's restrooms at Lake Braddock High School in Burke?
Posted by: Spell checker ()
Date: April 22, 2016 08:27AM

dieded? Learn English please!

Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: April 22, 2016 09:37AM

Was this a Transgender restroom issue?

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: April 22, 2016 10:30AM

Spell checker Wrote:
> dieded? Learn English please!

Hey, muffakah...this be Fairfax Underground. We all say kilt all up in this...

Posted by: Lake Braddock alum ()
Date: April 22, 2016 02:06PM

Spell checker Wrote:
> dieded? Learn English please!

I graduated from Lake Braddock.

Posted by: goo ()
Date: April 24, 2016 10:40PM

Brenda Carina Soto was full of life, vibrant, intelligent, and beautiful inside and out. She was a healthy 16 years old who dreamed of being a cop one day, her love for people was admirable. Born on February 1st, 2ooo she was Monica’s only child and pride and joy. She was loved tremendously by her parents, family and all who knew her.

On Wednesday, April 20th, 2016 their life was turned upside as Brenda’s life was cut short when she was found unresponsive in a bathroom floor at Lake Braddock Secondary School by a student and teachers around 5:45pm after staying after school for chemistry. She was taken to INOVA where she was pronounced dead. She was surrounded by her mother and loved ones.

As a mother of a teenager I can only imagine the inconsolable pain Monica and Juan Carlos are going through from the loss of their child. This comes as shock to her family and friends. She was suffering from depression and was seeking help from professionals and was making progress, and with the unconditional love and support of her family.

There is nothing that will take the pain away... but any donations will help alleviate the stress of paying for the funeral and medical expenses. Due to unfortunate events she had no health insurance and her family desperately needs all contributions and support.

A vigil will be conducted at Lake Braddock SS details soon come, and I will keep everyone posted on all funeral arrangements and anything else that the family wants share. She will be greatly missed by many who loved her, her spirit and her unforgettable smile. The Soto-Loza Family would like to thank you for all of the kind words and contributions.

If you have any quesitons you may contact Carol Gomez, Brenda's cousin: cgomez20@vt.edu

Posted by: questionsn ()
Date: April 24, 2016 10:41PM

so if school lets out at 3 why was she there almost 2 hours later a 5:45? how did they fond her? were was she found?

Posted by: Sad momma ()
Date: April 24, 2016 10:53PM

I'm saddened and sorry for the family's loss.

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: April 25, 2016 04:49AM

Feeling sorry for one dead spic Chick is like feeling sorry for one dead squirrel in the street.

They'll be another one in a few minutes to take its place.

I read a Stat once that when you kill a female mosquito you killed 50k baby mosquitoes. I wonder what the status is for spic bitches?

Posted by: Juan Valdez ()
Date: April 25, 2016 05:06AM

They sneak into this country to use our resources, then they have the gall to want us to pay to stick them into the ground. Fucking beaners

Posted by: juju ()
Date: April 25, 2016 08:58AM

You talk a lot of smack. Little coward all anonymous on a public forum. Shame on you. You are exactly what is wrong with the world today. Prayers going your way.

Posted by: Juls ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:01AM

I'm sorry but who "snuck" into this country first with all their mighty talk of "manifest destiny"???? Displacing the natives and taking all the resources. Learn your history you uneducated sorry loser.

Posted by: Too soon? ()
Date: April 25, 2016 01:31PM

Unit 8 Wrote:
> Feeling sorry for one dead spic Chick is like
> feeling sorry for one dead squirrel in the
> street.
>
> They'll be another one in a few minutes to take
> its place.
>
> I read a Stat once that when you kill a female
> mosquito you killed 50k baby mosquitoes. I wonder
> what the status is for spic bitches?

Isn't it a little too soon to say something mean like that?

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:35PM

Too soon? Wrote:
> Unit 8 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Feeling sorry for one dead spic Chick is like
> > feeling sorry for one dead squirrel in the
> > street.
> >
> > They'll be another one in a few minutes to take
> > its place.
> >
> > I read a Stat once that when you kill a female
> > mosquito you killed 50k baby mosquitoes. I
> wonder
> > what the status is for spic bitches?
>
> Isn't it a little too soon to say something mean
> like that?

No you faggot. Nope you get killed in the woman's restroom.

Posted by: yournightmare ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:57PM

Unit 8 Wrote:
> Feeling sorry for one dead spic Chick is like
> feeling sorry for one dead squirrel in the
> street.
>
> They'll be another one in a few minutes to take
> its place.
>
> I read a Stat once that when you kill a female
> mosquito you killed 50k baby mosquitoes. I wonder
> what the status is for spic bitches?

You are a very pathetic person. One day you too will lose a loved one and hope you can know this mother;s pain. in the meantime, enjoy being a total loser in life

Posted by: Frank Diggler ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:27AM

They don't take from this country you ignorant hillbilly. They have many blue collar skills like building, welding, electrical. They don't come to blow up your house they want to redecorate it and cut your grass.

Posted by: CMT123 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 10:18AM

The loss of someone so young is just horrible. Brenda was a sweet 15year old girl who struggled to overcome depression. Hearts and prayers go out to the family. No words can describe the heartache or the rationale for such a tragedy. Please be kind....these are KIDS.

Posted by: How? ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:07PM

I look, I feel bad for the dead kid, I really do.
However, how the FUCK does ANYONE thing "dieded" is a word? Wow! Unspeakable ignorance

Brenda Soto found dead in the girls restroom at Lake Braddock High School in Burke.
Posted by: LYNnp ()
Date: April 26, 2016 12:10PM

Fixed the Subject line temporarily anyway.
RIP -- God bless the Family and Loved ones.

Posted by: Sam E Woodfolk ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:00PM

Any nudes?

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:11PM

How? Wrote:
> I look, I feel bad for the dead kid, I really do.
> However, how the FUCK does ANYONE thing "dieded"
> is a word? Wow! Unspeakable ignorance

It's our FFXU word, dumbfuck. You can't use it.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:12PM

deaded and buried.

Posted by: A Person With An Actual Heart ()
Date: December 09, 2016 02:18PM

I was just wondering why the FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE HATING? Seriously, "any nudes"?1 why the hell would you write this. I'm just wondering why you would say such cruel words to a girl like this. I mean, I didn't know her, but what I do know is that these are cruel and hateful comments that are frankly just spam. I happened to come to this page and realized what DOUCHE BAGS are in the web. This website is for family and friends to grieve, not for douche bags with no lives to hang out and jerk off to pictures of a dead girl.
RIP Brenda. I hope that you are living a happy new life now.

Posted by: Theyrewhiteandasiantrolls ()
Date: December 09, 2016 03:07PM

A Person With An Actual Heart Wrote:
> I was just wondering why the FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE
> ARE HATING? Seriously, "any nudes"?1 why the hell
> would you write this. I'm just wondering why you
> would say such cruel words to a girl like this. I
> mean, I didn't know her, but what I do know is
> that these are cruel and hateful comments that are
> frankly just spam. I happened to come to this page
> and realized what DOUCHE BAGS are in the web. This
> website is for family and friends to grieve, not
> for douche bags with no lives to hang out and jerk
> off to pictures of a dead girl.
> RIP Brenda. I hope that you are living a happy new
> life now.

Dont mind the people above. Theyre white and asian trolls who do nothing but talk crap about people they dont know. Also this site isnt for grieving but a say anything shocking site.

Posted by: Trueignorance ()
Date: December 09, 2016 03:10PM

How? Wrote:
> I look, I feel bad for the dead kid, I really do.
> However, how the FUCK does ANYONE thing "dieded"
> is a word? Wow! Unspeakable ignorance

I dated a white guy who ran a business and had a phd say dieing instead of dying. I watched it go on for the year i dated him til i brought it up one day. I guess anyone can be anything no matter their ignorance.

Posted by: englishedid ()
Date: December 09, 2016 05:57PM

Was she murderdided, or did she commiteded suicideded. If so, who or what killedided her?

Posted by: Lgovoduwge ()
Date: December 09, 2016 08:55PM

did she died?

Posted by: d.bullet ()
Date: May 05, 2017 06:23AM

you should be put down

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.