HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department Chief Bowers: "... we continue to extend our thoughts and prayers to Nicole’s friends and family"
Posted by: Jesus Cares ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:10PM

Seeing her husband crying in that video ..got me crying too.

RIP Nicole
You WERE loved and always will be.

God bless the Family and loved ones. -- This is extremely sad. Draw strength from the Lord.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department Chief Bowers: "... we continue to extend our thoughts and prayers to Nicole’s friends and family"
Posted by: 7HKLW ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:40PM

Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a total cesspool. Probably time to ditch the volunteers and hold the paid staff accountable for stopping this crap.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:42PM

7HKLW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a total
> cesspool. Probably time to ditch the volunteers
> and hold the paid staff accountable for stopping
> this crap.

What crap?

Let's speculate and assume all the rumors are true. So now speaking the truth is a criminal, moral or social offense?

Posted by: dont wanna be rescued ()
Date: April 22, 2016 12:43PM

Sounds like FFX co fire dept constantly has jizz on their hands

1500871153-Jizz.jpg

Burn in a fire or get carried out by jizz hands

Date: April 22, 2016 12:49PM

.... Wrote:
> 7HKLW Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a total
> > cesspool. Probably time to ditch the volunteers
> > and hold the paid staff accountable for
> stopping
> > this crap.
>
>
>
>
> What crap?
>
>
> Let's speculate and assume all the rumors are
> true. So now speaking the truth is a criminal,
> moral or social offense?

Never read the code of conduct, did you?

Posted by: LMAO!!! ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:30PM

I'm really enjoying the whores in this thread defending the whores at the fire department. Look ladies, you wanted equal rights so get used to being treated equally. Us men don't ever get two shits given about our feelings or life for the most part. We defend nations, save lives, invent cures, etc. etc.

Very few women accomplish what men do or ever will.

I think the lesson to be learned from all of this is that women do not belong in the military or fire department in men's positions. They can be nurses, caregivers, etc. but all of the wannabee men just end up as cum buckets and feminists.

Amen

Posted by: Capt Wermer ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:33PM

Date: April 22, 2016 01:35PM

7HKLW Wrote:
> .... Wrote:
> -----
> > 7HKLW Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a total
> > > cesspool. Probably time to ditch the
> volunteers
> > > and hold the paid staff accountable for
> > stopping
> > > this crap.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What crap?
> >
> >
> > Let's speculate and assume all the rumors are
> > true. So now speaking the truth is a criminal,
> > moral or social offense?
>
> Never read the code of conduct, did you?

Oh do tell us, Special Forces Secret Delta SEAL sniper exactly how that relates to speaking the truth.

Posted by: Is it safe to say? ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:37PM

That at least half of all firefighters are shameless whores? Seems like an epidemic. Good thing I've never had a fire since I don't need semen hands trying to save me.

Give a whole meaning for firefighters to "handle the hose"

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: April 22, 2016 01:47PM

We're an entitled culture. If we're not getting what we want at home, we've entitled ourselves to go get it wherever it can be gotten. Hell, it's a social pact now, we don't even have to get divorced. A little playing on the side never hurt anyone.

Until it does.

And it extends way beyond fire & rescue. Government, contractors, tech. Horny workers will find ways to satisfy their naughty urges.

Date: April 22, 2016 01:48PM

.... Wrote:
> 7HKLW Wrote:
> -----
> > .... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > 7HKLW Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a
> total
> > > > cesspool. Probably time to ditch the
> > volunteers
> > > > and hold the paid staff accountable for
> > > stopping
> > > > this crap.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What crap?
> > >
> > >
> > > Let's speculate and assume all the rumors are
> > > true. So now speaking the truth is a
> criminal,
> > > moral or social offense?
> >
> > Never read the code of conduct, did you?
>
>
>
> Oh do tell us, Special Forces Secret Delta SEAL
> sniper exactly how that relates to speaking the
> truth.

Ooh, ignorant AND touchy! Bad combo, son.

Date: April 22, 2016 01:50PM

7HKLW Wrote:
> .... Wrote:
> -----
> > 7HKLW Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > .... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > 7HKLW Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a
> > total
> > > > > cesspool. Probably time to ditch the
> > > volunteers
> > > > > and hold the paid staff accountable for
> > > > stopping
> > > > > this crap.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > What crap?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Let's speculate and assume all the rumors
> are
> > > > true. So now speaking the truth is a
> > criminal,
> > > > moral or social offense?
> > >
> > > Never read the code of conduct, did you?
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh do tell us, Special Forces Secret Delta SEAL
> > sniper exactly how that relates to speaking the
> > truth.
>
> Ooh, ignorant AND touchy! Bad combo, son.

Still waiting for the correlation between the Code of Conduct and speaking the truth.....

Date: April 22, 2016 01:53PM

Do the planet a favor & hold your breath, fool

Posted by: Heroes ()
Date: April 22, 2016 03:51PM

Unlike most individuals posting on here, I don't blame the original poster and I want to believe the intent was not to turn this thread into what it ultimately became. He or she clearly lacks the ability to lead by example and it's my hope that individual isn't managing any fire department or crew.

With that said, this thread is nothing more than individuals whom can not stand who they see when they look in the mirror or are just psychopathic.

What bothers me more than anything is the fact a fireman/woman has a professional obligation and ethical duty to society that many other professionals aren't expected to carry.

I do not see any threads on this site full of doctors or lawyers blasting their colleagues to hell and back and that makes me wonder if the hiring standards in public service have lowered or it's always been this way.

If Nicole has been killed In the line of duty, in a fire, would the reaction be the same on this thread as it is?

The lack of impulse, the disregard for a fellow fireman, the anger that fills the individuals on this thread, all are demonstrative of the type of individuals we as individuals in the community rely on to come to our aide in life and death situations. I have to say after reading this thread, my perception of firefighters is now tainted. If my house caught on fire tomorrow and even if these men saved my life, I would be hard pressed to find it in my heart or mind to see them as the heroes I once regarded them as.

Grown men and women cyber bullying with anonymity like teenagers is hard to understand. None of us will ever know what ultimately led to Nicole's suicide, but I wish she could have seen these individuals for who they really are and rose above it.

What's more shameful than this thread or any bullying inflicted upon Nicole, is the fact the individuals on this thread are admired by our children. I have to wonder how these individuals reached the low point they display here, got this way? Are their own parents proud of them?

To the individuals on here that choose to shame Nicole for her affair, fine, but for the individuals that consider her deserving of the bullying to the point of it being the reason she committed suicide, it is my hope that you never face a personal tragedy or loss in your own life.

At the end of the day, none of us really care how many people Nicole slept with, her suicide will never affect me like it will her own family for a lifetime, but I will always remember the very individuals I have always relied on to save my life, have zero regard for it. These individuals couldn't handle their own rejections and needed a place to dump their pain and all Nicole was for them is a deflection for themselves. In a few months, they will move on to another deflection. All the while wearing a mask in person so that no one sees who they are at their core. I don't know about anyone else, but I would hate to live life like these people who post on here live.

Don't blame the owner of this site, every website needs one thing to succeed: an audience - traffic. All of us on here are contributing to the success of this site.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the stereo type of heroic fireman no longer exists for me, at least in Fairfax County anyways.

Posted by: Thaedra ()
Date: April 22, 2016 04:53PM

"How to corrupt the West:

Corrupt the young. Get them away from religion. Encourage their interest in sex. Make them superficial by focusing their attention on sports, sensual entertainments, materialism, vanity and other trivialities.

Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

Encourage government extravagance, destroy its credit. Produce fear with rising prices, inflation, immigration, misc-generation and general discontent.

Encourage disorders and foster a lenient attitude toward disorders.

By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: Honesty, sobriety, self-restraint. Cause registration of Firearms (to) leave the population defenseless." -

Vladimir Lenin 1921

1488 Awaken.

Posted by: Free Freddy Freedom Ringing ()
Date: April 22, 2016 05:58PM

Quoting "Heroes":

"Don't blame the owner of this site, every website needs one thing to succeed: an audience - traffic. All of us on here are contributing to the success of this site."

First of all, I do believe that the Owner of this site does NOT adverstise, believes in FREE SPEECH and understanding what is going on within his community, so he fully funds this site himself ... check and see if I am not mistaken here .. I've never seen 1 ad ever.

Also, this site does not have any 1 agenda -- people come here to post to express themselves ...
So there is really no "success" or "unsuccess" that you speak of. It doesn't exist ... The site merely goes on and is a forum, a venue for people to express themselves ..
There are limits -- when a court orders the "owner" -- Admin. to comply with something, The Admin. Does just that. Otherwise people are free to post what they will -- Thus FREE SPEECH for the most part ..

I don't know what could be more safe, then Freedom of Speech.

Sorry you don't see it that was and choose to demonize a website without first understand how it works ...
I hope this had been helpful.

-Freddy -- long time poster.

Posted by: Heroesssssss ()
Date: April 22, 2016 06:12PM

RHeroes,

You seem like a pretty logical and reasonably intelligent person. It surprises me that your point is that you've judged an entire group of people based on an alleged action of a few. No trial, no empiracal evidence, nothing. I'm glad you're not in the public service sector too, my friend.

They're not saints. They're just people like the doctors and lawyers. And you're right that you don't see the AMA members, lawyers, or others taking a beating like this firefighter did. Perhaps politicians, police, and military are the only other class of society where personal conduct matters to the public audience.

That said, it seems to me that these firefighters detest cheaters. So much so that they (at least one) made it public. There are other examples of this same behavior (ref- the "deputy chief thread" and in the "volunteer thread.") it seems like they (firefighters) eat their own with extramarital affairs. And as a married person, I'm glad. Perhaps they don't use the best tactics however. You don't see lawyers chiding lawyers for infidelity. It seems they have a strong reaction to a negative action. So that makes it a positive.

Posted by: Heroes is Correct ()
Date: April 22, 2016 06:26PM

This is not the result of some deeply felt code that condemns adultery. This is simply middle-school behavior that these people never outgrew and seem to feel free to engage in. They truly are lacking in any sort of honor or moral fiber.

The county needs to ban the use of personal devices while on duty and install security cameras if illicit activity is indeed going on in the firehouses.

So, from now on, when they approach your car with their boot, just mail a check directly to MDA instead. If they'll engage in this crap, who knows what they'll do with loose change.

Treat them all like the idiots that some of them are, and maybe they'll have the incentive to clean up this mess.

Posted by: TyXXy ()
Date: April 22, 2016 07:57PM

TyXXy
Attachments:
Michael Basl felon -1.jpg
12236f (3) (1).jpg

Posted by: Truth Patrol ()
Date: April 22, 2016 09:37PM

TyXXy Wrote:
> TyXXy

Above is a post from our own resident troll - Stoopid Lizzie. Please ignore her, as the liar and cheating bitch has no morals.

/eom

Posted by: Congratulations ()
Date: April 22, 2016 10:22PM

.... Wrote:
> 7HKLW Wrote:
> -----
> > Sounds like the Fairfax Fire Dept is a total
> > cesspool. Probably time to ditch the volunteers
> > and hold the paid staff accountable for
> stopping
> > this crap.
>
>
>
>
> What crap?
>
>
> Let's speculate and assume all the rumors are
> true. So now speaking the truth is a criminal,
> moral or social offense?

Actually, in this case, YES! Speculating that everything is true, nobody outside of the firehouse would have known this, so it would have been an internal issue. And according to the code of ethics, issues are supposed to be reported internally. But, someone posted this sensitive information publicly, so it becomes cyberbullying and not to mention an embarassment to the entire department.

Posted by: county resident ()
Date: April 23, 2016 06:55AM

Firefighters are a bunch of bitches.

Posted by: Lordess ()
Date: April 23, 2016 11:52AM

Heroes is Correct Wrote:
> This is not the result of some deeply felt code
> that condemns adultery. This is simply
> middle-school behavior that these people never
> outgrew and seem to feel free to engage in. They
> truly are lacking in any sort of honor or moral
> fiber.
>
> The county needs to ban the use of personal
> devices while on duty and install security cameras
> if illicit activity is indeed going on in the
> firehouses.
>
> So, from now on, when they approach your car with
> their boot, just mail a check directly to MDA
> instead. If they'll engage in this crap, who knows
> what they'll do with loose change.
>
> Treat them all like the idiots that some of them
> are, and maybe they'll have the incentive to clean
> up this mess.

Oh Lord! You can't be serious. Now public safety workers can't use their cellphones to text because one person went mental and committed suicide.

Why stop there? Why not ban cellphones in the entire US? Because it's the fault of texting?

Posted by: Heroes is Correct ()
Date: April 23, 2016 12:25PM

Lordess Wrote:
> Heroes is Correct Wrote:
> -----
> > This is not the result of some deeply felt code
> > that condemns adultery. This is simply
> > middle-school behavior that these people never
> > outgrew and seem to feel free to engage in.
> They
> > truly are lacking in any sort of honor or moral
> > fiber.
> >
> > The county needs to ban the use of personal
> > devices while on duty and install security
> cameras
> > if illicit activity is indeed going on in the
> > firehouses.
> >
> > So, from now on, when they approach your car
> with
> > their boot, just mail a check directly to MDA
> > instead. If they'll engage in this crap, who
> knows
> > what they'll do with loose change.
> >
> > Treat them all like the idiots that some of
> them
> > are, and maybe they'll have the incentive to
> clean
> > up this mess.
>
> Oh Lord! You can't be serious. Now public safety
> workers can't use their cellphones to text because
> one person went mental and committed suicide.
>
> Why stop there? Why not ban cellphones in the
> entire US? Because it's the fault of texting?

Actually I am quite serious. Strong measures taken against the entire group has a way of cleaning up problems real quick. They can always ease up later.

Posted by: Hhhhhhhsssssd ()
Date: April 23, 2016 12:48PM

"If the activity is at the firehouse"

And what if it's not? What if it's off duty? You going to ban cell phones at home? Lol

And what if it's not even firefighters? What if it's the troopers or the other wives? You going to have the fire department ban their phones too? Lol

Go ahead, mail your checks. I'm tired of holding the boot anyway.

(See how I said "I" to make it sound like I'm a firefighter? You stupid gullible fucks)

Re: UPDATED UPDATE: Search widens for missing female Fairfax County Firefighter in Shenandoah National Park, 10am Press Confrence at Fire Station 32 (5600 Burke Centre Parkway)
Posted by: Sterling ()
Date: April 23, 2016 03:23PM

I wondered the same thing but apparently not unless there was found play and a distraction

Posted by: I care ()
Date: April 24, 2016 08:00AM

>> At the end of the day, none of us really care how many people Nicole slept with

I care.

I care very much.

Posted by: Cccccccccccccwwww ()
Date: April 24, 2016 09:31AM

In going to throw this out:

Could it be possible Nicole didn't give a fuck about Fairfax underground? Possible that her world was not revolving around the five month old three or four posts online? If she was that disturbed by those posts, perhaps she'd have done this sooner.

I tend to think the most overwhelming cause of grief for her was the guilt of her actions and the consequences it wreaked on her marriage. A much closer and intimate pain than some online keyboard warriors. Maybe she found out she was Pregnant, maybe with her husband or maybe not. Or maybe she got nasty notes from the wives of men she messed with.

But online posts? Five months old? A handful of them? It doesn't add up.

The biggest slew of online shit posting came after her death. And while those are vile and reprehensible, it was in response to her death. Not the cause.

Nicole didn't kill herself because of Fairfax underground. But Nicole killing herself made Fairfax underground rip her apart post mortim. I'd need to see a suicide note that said: "I killed myself because of a couple posts back in December. I didn't kill myself because of interpersonal relationship stresses."

Come on guys... Cyber bullying? She was a full grown adult and had a tough job. She had probably been use to people talking shit about her since high school, like all the rest of us. and we're focusing on one post from techie 7, back in December?

Wake up people.

You're upset about the replies posted here in response to her death.

Look up all the other "RIP" threads here. Fairfax underground thrives on mocking the mourning families and friends. It's terrible and awful but it's predictable as it gets. You're all being trolled.

Posted by: teal deer ()
Date: April 25, 2016 03:38PM

Cccccccccccccwwww Wrote:
> In going to throw this out:
>
> Could it be possible Nicole didn't give a fuck
> about Fairfax underground? Possible that her world
> was not revolving around the five month old three
> or four posts online? If she was that disturbed by
> those posts, perhaps she'd have done this sooner.
>
>
> I tend to think the most overwhelming cause of
> grief for her was the guilt of her actions and the
> consequences it wreaked on her marriage. A much
> closer and intimate pain than some online keyboard
> warriors. Maybe she found out she was Pregnant,
> maybe with her husband or maybe not. Or maybe she
> got nasty notes from the wives of men she messed
> with.
>
> But online posts? Five months old? A handful of
> them? It doesn't add up.
>
> The biggest slew of online shit posting came after
> her death. And while those are vile and
> reprehensible, it was in response to her death.
> Not the cause.
>
>
> Nicole didn't kill herself because of Fairfax
> underground. But Nicole killing herself made
> Fairfax underground rip her apart post mortim. I'd
> need to see a suicide note that said: "I killed
> myself because of a couple posts back in December.
> I didn't kill myself because of interpersonal
> relationship stresses."
>
>
>
> Come on guys... Cyber bullying? She was a full
> grown adult and had a tough job. She had probably
> been use to people talking shit about her since
> high school, like all the rest of us. and we're
> focusing on one post from techie 7, back in
> December?
>
> Wake up people.
>
> You're upset about the replies posted here in
> response to her death.
>
>
> Look up all the other "RIP" threads here. Fairfax
> underground thrives on mocking the mourning
> families and friends. It's terrible and awful but
> it's predictable as it gets. You're all being
> trolled.
Attachments:
toolong.gif

Posted by: spanish harlem ()
Date: April 27, 2016 07:26AM

how can we be so sure this is suicide? was it homicide , covered up?

Posted by: Suicide Note ()
Date: April 27, 2016 08:01AM

Suicide notes often are the last will of the writer, where they apologize to their victims and loved ones.

Unfortunately, those words of explanation are sometimes withheld form those who are intended to receive them.

Posted by: police misled the public ()
Date: April 27, 2016 08:53AM

I doubt this much manpower would have been used were she not a fire fighter and her husband a cop

Her car was found Saturday with the note inside

They knew they were looking for a body

Yet the public wasn't told about the note until they found her Wednesday

Again this manpower would never have been used to find you or me

Posted by: h3ctu ()
Date: April 27, 2016 09:21AM

police misled the public Wrote:
> I doubt this much manpower would have been used
> were she not a fire fighter and her husband a cop
>
> Her car was found Saturday with the note inside
>
> They knew they were looking for a body
>
> Yet the public wasn't told about the note until
> they found her Wednesday
>
> Again this manpower would never have been used to
> find you or me

Just because the note was written doesn't mean the deed was done. The hope was to get to a person in distress, obviously.

Posted by: MAXXLEATHAL ()
Date: April 27, 2016 10:23AM

DEAR FIRE CHIEF BOWERS IT'S DISPICABLE THAT THE CYBER BULLIES DID THIS TO MISS NICOLE MITTENDORFF.WHOEVER THEY ARE WHERE EVER THEY ARE THEY'LL GET CAUGHT AND SHUOLD SENT TO PRISON FOR LIFE.THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL.MY HEARTFELT SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO NICOLE'S FAMILY AND I'M SORRY FOR HER FAMILY'S LOSS AS WELL AS THE FIRE DEPARTMENT'S LAW.SHE WAS AN OUTSTANDING PERSONABLE WOMAN WHO DID THE UTMOST JOB BEING A FEMALE FIREFIGHTER.BEING A FIREFIGHTER IS A TOUGH JOB AND THEIR LIVES ARE ON THE LINE EVERYTIME THEY RESPOND TO FIRES.MY HEARTFELT SYMPATHY'S GO OUT TO YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT AND HER FAMILY.MY NAME:MAXX LEATHAL OWNER INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS ORGANIZATION 48 CHESTER STREET WOONSOCKET,RHODE ISLAND 02895-1313 TELE:1-401-769-1379 HOME.I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM CHIEF BOWERS AFTER HE GETS THIS SO I CAN GET THE FIRE DEPARTMENTS ADDRESS AND THREE SYMPATHY CARDS THERE:ONE TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT ITSELF AND ONE TO NICOLE'S FAMILY AND ONE TO HER HUSBAND.SHE WAS A VERY REMARKABLE WOMAN AND FIRE FIGHTER AND SHE'LL SURELY BE MISSED.MY EMAIL:MAXXLEATHAL52@YAHOO.COM IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME BACK.I'M A RETIRED US AIR FORCE VETERAN AS WELL.THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO EXPRESS MY HEARTFELT SYMPATHY'S TO YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT AND HER FAMILY EVEN THOUGH I'M A TOTAL STRANGER TO YOU ALL BUT I FELT BAD AFTER HEARING THIS.IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP CONTACT ME AT MY INFORMATION I WROTE DOWN.I APPRECIATE YOU LETTING ME WRITE TO YOU ON THIS.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TRUST COOPERATION UNDERSTANDING OF THIS MATTER AT HAND.SINCERELY,MAXX LEATHAL PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE WRESTLER SECURITY PERSONNEL OFFICER PRIVATE DETECTIVE AND POLICE CONSTABLE.

Date: April 27, 2016 10:40AM

DEAR CHIEF BOWERS MY ZIP CODE IS:02895-1312 ATTACHED IS SIX OF MY PIX:ME IN MY US AIR FORCE UNIFORM MY POLICE CONSTABLE UNIFORM AND ME WITH THREE OF MY TITLES FROM WRESTLING,AND MY COMPANY SHIRTS SMALL MEDIUM LARGE EXTRA LARGE RED BLUE BLACK GREEN.THESE PEOPLE WILL GET CAUGHT IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.I'M SICKENED BY THIS TRAGEDY.IT'S TERRIBLE BUT THESE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DEATH WILL GET CAUGHT AND SENT TO PRISON FOR LIFE.AGAIN SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND OUT THREE SYMPATHY CARDS TO YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT.ONE FOR THE FIRE DEPARTMRNT ITSELF,ONE FOR HER FAMILY,ONE FOR HER HUSBAND.IT'S JUST A TOKEN OF MY FRIENDSHIP TO ALL OF YOU EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T REALLY KNOW EACH OTHER.I'M SO SORRY FOR FIRE DEPARTMENTS LOSS HER FAMILY'S LOSS AND HER HUSBANDS LOSS.MAXX LEATHAL 48 CHESTER STREET WOONSOCKET,RHODE ISLAND 02895-1312 TELE:1-401-769-1379 HOME 1-401-257-8961 CELL.I OWN INTERNATIONAL WRESTLERS ORGANIZATION
Attachments:
GEDC0003.JPG
231.JPG
232.JPG
003.JPG
162.JPG
GEDC0359.JPG

Date: April 27, 2016 10:44AM

MY POLICE PICTURE IS OLD HAVE TO UPDATE IT AND SEND YOU A NEW PIC.OF ME.MAXX LEATHAL
Attachments:
GEDC0359.JPG
161.JPG

Posted by: Closed for Repairs ()
Date: April 27, 2016 11:22AM

MAXXLEATHAL - After those posts, I believe you've exceeded your allowable MAXX-internetting for today.

Posted by: America ()
Date: April 28, 2016 08:25PM

Closed for Repairs Wrote:
> MAXXLEATHAL - After those posts, I believe you've
> exceeded your allowable MAXX-internetting for
> today.

yes or no?

Posted by: She'sWinning ()
Date: April 29, 2016 06:12PM

Posted by: f bowers ()
Date: April 30, 2016 08:28AM

Chief Bowers needs to be fired.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 14, 2016 11:45AM

f bowers Wrote:
> Chief Bowers needs to be fired.

He is still jot accepting responsibility for hiring corrupt staff such as himself?

Posted by: sta13 ()
Date: December 09, 2017 07:39AM

f bowers Wrote:
> Chief Bowers needs to be fired.

You would think he would have the decency to retire. He is half senile.

Posted by: stal 7 ()
Date: December 12, 2017 04:29AM

AGREED HE HAS GOTTA GO. Wonder why the Chief never informed the public about the ladder truck that was severely damaged after going in service a few hours before.

THE BRAND NEW LADDER TRUCK THAT IS NOT NEEDED ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTY BUT COST THE TAX PAYERS 1.5 MILLION EACH X 4.

Posted by: taxpayer ()
Date: December 14, 2017 07:18PM

I agree ladder trucks are useless

Posted by: Old Man Fairfax ()
Date: December 14, 2017 09:36PM

stal 7 Wrote:
> AGREED HE HAS GOTTA GO. Wonde/r why the Chief never
> informed the public about the ladder truck that
> was severely damaged after going in service a few
> hours before.
>
> THE BRAND NEW LADDER TRUCK THAT IS NOT NEEDED
> ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTY BUT COST THE TAX PAYERS 1.5
> MILLION EACH X 4.

What exactly happened to Tiller Truck 430?

Posted by: Oldest Engine Driver ()
Date: December 16, 2017 07:58AM

What we were told is this. New TT 430 was on an emergency run. While entering a security area with one of those in ground barrier protection devices. The protection barrier came back up while New TT 430 was traveling over it. Causing severe damage to it. Also two FF's had to go to the hospital. Nothing was said by anyone not to cause any international issues since this took place.

The union got what they wanted out of this chief. To be able to wear shorts and TT fire trucks. Understand that when he left the other county the going away party was held in a phone booth as what was told to me.

Posted by: FF 56 ()
Date: December 16, 2017 08:07AM

Bowers has zero respect from anyone. He is a worthless bitch.

Posted by: 22 guy. ()
Date: August 11, 2020 10:48AM

FF 56 Wrote:
> Bowers has zero respect from anyone. He is a
> worthless bitch.

Thank God he is gone. He did so much damage to so many lives. Hopefully he will burn in hell one day.

Posted by: 908sdfj ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:27PM

i at first said "hey that news she was caught having sex on duty - that's taxpayer abuse - they have to do that OFF DUTY"

i then noticed fx co fired the chief replaced him with a DC implant nigger

I THEN SAID: THIS IS ALL ABOUT BLM AND BLACK POWER, NICHOLE MITTENDORF DIDN'T KILL HERSELF. SHE WAS MURDERED BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE AND COULD BECOME PREGNANT - she was murdered so niggers could continue to take over FCFD without female lawsuits endangering their black race lawsuits.

NICHOLE was murdered by fairfax democrats: that is my best guess

"found in a remote park area dead" does not mean suicide NOT BY A LONG SHOT - it usually means murder

Posted by: LDC girl ()
Date: October 16, 2022 02:42PM

908sdfj Wrote:
> i at first said "hey that news she was caught
> having sex on duty - that's taxpayer abuse - they
> have to do that OFF DUTY"
>
> i then noticed fx co fired the chief replaced him
> with a DC implant nigger
>
> I THEN SAID: THIS IS ALL ABOUT BLM AND BLACK
> POWER, NICHOLE MITTENDORF DIDN'T KILL HERSELF.
> SHE WAS MURDERED BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE AND COULD
> BECOME PREGNANT - she was murdered so niggers
> could continue to take over FCFD without female
> lawsuits endangering their black race lawsuits.
>
> NICHOLE was murdered by fairfax democrats: that
> is my best guess
>
> "found in a remote park area dead" does not mean
> suicide NOT BY A LONG SHOT - it usually means
> murder

There is no rule against having sex on duty. We are also allowed to sleep on duty. We work 24 hour shifts.

Posted by: TT 430 ()
Date: October 16, 2022 04:20PM

Oldest Engine Driver Wrote:
> What we were told is this. New TT 430 was on an
> emergency run. While entering a security area with
> one of those in ground barrier protection devices.
> The protection barrier came back up while New TT
> 430 was traveling over it. Causing severe damage
> to it. Also two FF's had to go to the hospital.
> Nothing was said by anyone not to cause any
> international issues since this took place.
>
> The union got what they wanted out of this chief.
> To be able to wear shorts and TT fire trucks.
> Understand that when he left the other county the
> going away party was held in a phone booth as what
> was told to me.

On Facebook there is a April 2019 video of TT 430 responding to a fire alarm. Hence whatever damage it had must have been buffed out or repaired.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2151990641582984

Posted by: FireDawgs62 ()
Date: December 08, 2022 03:59PM

Does that piece of shit G Wood still work for the dept? You just know he bullied people in high school. I'm sure his football teammates hated him. He is such an asshole

Re: UPDATED UPDATE: Community members desperate to find out what happened to missing Fairfax Co. firefighter ... Va State Police Troopers begin day 6 of search for Nicole Mittendorff ... cell phone records released ... 100 tips called in
Posted by: bumptard. ()
Date: May 17, 2023 02:33AM

How Did They Miss it? Wrote:
> Bdnd Wrote:
> -----
> > Vdbv Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey dumbfuck of youve never been there fuck
> > off.
> > > 300 yards off the trail in that kind of
> > > terrain...they'd have to be standing right by
> > the
> > > body.
> >
> > You must be a one of those stupid public
> servant.
> > Zero foliage on the trees with helicopters ,
> dogs,
> > 1 MILE from her car 330 yards from the trail
> and
> > stupid cops. What is your point?
>
> I have to agree. I was on the AT last weekend and
> could see at least 200 yards through the tree in
> every direction because there was zero foliage. It
> was like a stick forest in the middle of winter.
> No leaves on any trees.
>
> I guess the body could of been in a deep some rock
> crevice. There aren't many deep rock crevices in
> that area. I find it hard to believe a helicopter
> searching the area couldn't see some type of
> clothing or the remains from the air.

bump

Posted by: b54bravozulu ()
Date: May 18, 2023 02:12PM

Oh there absolutely is a rule against having sex on duty lol. Ask Wood at he 10 house how that worked out for him lol

Posted by: LDC girl ()
Date: May 19, 2023 05:16AM

b54bravozulu Wrote:
> Oh there absolutely is a rule against having sex
> on duty lol. Ask Wood at he 10 house how that
> worked out for him lol

There is not one firehouse in the county that does not have some sex on duty going on.

Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.