HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHORE Principal Ellen Riley
Posted by: Mclean Parents ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:26PM

OK! we the parents of McLean HS are really fed up with this woman. She is destroying teachers lives. She is insulting our children with derogatory statements. She is belittling our students because they stand-up and defend these teachers. How do Principals who cavort in immoral activities and have affairs at Oakton HS with 2 married teachers and is suspect for issues at Herndon HS get promoted to be a principal. Who did she sleep with to get this position??????? She has threaten so many teachers and destroyed several, all so she can look better and for self-gratification. She is a vicious, mean, hateful, deceptive and slippery little snake who makes a mockery of successful women. We told our students we would not mention names so we will only mention the administrative names. Ellen Riley is a WHORE and she has slept her way to the top. She and her Athletic Director struck today. An aide and ally at McLean who has witnessed so many of these events sent to the parents an email Riley sent to the faculty about awards a particular group received. As we said she is very manipulative in a passive aggressive behavior rubbing in issues to teachers she has destroyed by the evil of her hate and demonstrating her hand of power techniques towards teachers who devoted everything to our students and parents. That is why we, the parents, are writing because these teachers hands are tied. They are under constant pressure and under threat of repercussions by this mean hateful bitch. The tech teacher has been threatened with her job. Several math teachers are under pressure. Riley has been overheard in principals meetings and in meetings with the Athletic Director on how to ruin these teachers and force them out of their school.

Just imagine if your child's teacher was doing several teachers in her school? How would you feel? They are married but the Principal is a predator. Now if these teachers were humping other teachers they would be fired but not Riley, she get promoted. She has forced many teachers to leave.

We will be addressing this issue with the Superintendent and local councils to have this despicable woman removed from her job. She is not fit to be an example to our children.

This WHORE has to be removed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHORE Principal Ellen Riley
Posted by: nm04 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:41PM

Do you mean Ellen Reilly?

Posted by: WUWJk ()
Date: April 01, 2016 10:51PM

oh brother

Posted by: tbTnb ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:09PM

All the women on either side of Ellen look pretty good. Wonder what really goes on around that place.

http://www.fcps.edu/McLeanHS/administration/index.html

Posted by: BillyBob ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:13PM

Nice dresses...

Posted by: Abner. ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:31PM

Go to bed Gladys. You need help.
Attachments:
gladys-kravitz-.jpg

Posted by: Hot for teacher ()
Date: April 01, 2016 11:38PM

BillyBob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice dresses...
Attachments:
i-have-the-weirdest-boner-right-now_o_917177.gif

Posted by: CelticCross74 ()
Date: April 02, 2016 12:00AM

FCPS Principals do indeed power trip. These principals get rated on test scores just like the teachers do but are under far more intense pressure and scrutiny from above over them hence the less talented principals become bullies to the teachers.

FCPS also has a very long and sordid history when it comes to promiscuous teachers and other staff. They almost always get away with this shit. Even the predatory teachers that are Fing the kids damn near in the schools get away with it. It would have to be a very extreme case where a principle or teacher is literally busted in the act by the police for them to actually face punishment and or termination. So unless that happens making the promiscuity claim just wont stick.

Part of my religion involves punching assholes in the mouth as hard as I can. I of course am denied the right to practice my religion by the fascist state government. That being said it just straight up sounds like this bitch needs to be punched in the mouth hard as can be. A female must do this as I do not advocate men hitting female assholes in the mouth. Be it a female student, teacher or parent this bitch gets in your face when you air your concerns by all means reach back with whichever hand you write with make a tight fist and throw all your weight behind this punch aiming at a point an inch paste her mouth that is how you really get your shit off on an asshole when you punch them in the mouth. She will likely wind up on the floor with her mouth bleeding and busted open properly. Extra points if you knock teeth out.

Before you come at me with the whole "violence does not solve anything" argument remember you are dealing with a bona fide legit asshole. In this case yes it does do positive things. Will it magically change the way she does her job? Very possibly. It will sure as fuck get your point across. There is a saying "you think youve got things under control until you get punched in the mouth". In this assholes case it will break or crack severely her asshole attitude. OP from the way you described this asshole she sounds like the kind of asshole that would get worked up and actually get in your face should you complain or disagree with her etc. that is a perfect set up to legally get away with teeing off on her mouth. I sincerely hope a female student, teacher or parent does the right and holy act of punching this asshole in the mouth.

Posted by: Smack my bitch up ()
Date: April 02, 2016 12:10AM

CelticCross74 Wrote:
> FCPS Principals do indeed power trip. These
> principals get rated on test scores just like the
> teachers do but are under far more intense
> pressure and scrutiny from above over them hence
> the less talented principals become bullies to the
> teachers.
>
> FCPS also has a very long and sordid history when
> it comes to promiscuous teachers and other staff.
> They almost always get away with this shit. Even
> the predatory teachers that are Fing the kids damn
> near in the schools get away with it. It would
> have to be a very extreme case where a principle
> or teacher is literally busted in the act by the
> police for them to actually face punishment and or
> termination. So unless that happens making the
> promiscuity claim just wont stick.
>
> Part of my religion involves punching assholes in
> the mouth as hard as I can. I of course am denied
> the right to practice my religion by the fascist
> state government. That being said it just straight
> up sounds like this bitch needs to be punched in
> the mouth hard as can be. A female must do this as
> I do not advocate men hitting female assholes in
> the mouth. Be it a female student, teacher or
> parent this bitch gets in your face when you air
> your concerns by all means reach back with
> whichever hand you write with make a tight fist
> and throw all your weight behind this punch aiming
> at a point an inch paste her mouth that is how you
> really get your shit off on an asshole when you
> punch them in the mouth. She will likely wind up
> on the floor with her mouth bleeding and busted
> open properly. Extra points if you knock teeth
> out.
>
> Before you come at me with the whole "violence
> does not solve anything" argument remember you are
> dealing with a bona fide legit asshole. In this
> case yes it does do positive things. Will it
> magically change the way she does her job? Very
> possibly. It will sure as fuck get your point
> across. There is a saying "you think youve got
> things under control until you get punched in the
> mouth". In this assholes case it will break or
> crack severely her asshole attitude. OP from the
> way you described this asshole she sounds like the
> kind of asshole that would get worked up and
> actually get in your face should you complain or
> disagree with her etc. that is a perfect set up to
> legally get away with teeing off on her mouth. I
> sincerely hope a female student, teacher or parent
> does the right and holy act of punching this
> asshole in the mouth.
Attachments:
81175064.jpeg

Posted by: Ellen Riley ()
Date: April 02, 2016 12:59AM

Mclean Parents Wrote:
> OK! we the parents of McLean HS are really fed up
> with this woman. She is destroying teachers lives.
> She is insulting our children with derogatory
> statements. She is belittling our students because
> they stand-up and defend these teachers. How do
> Principals who cavort in immoral activities and
> have affairs at Oakton HS with 2 married teachers
> and is suspect for issues at Herndon HS get
> promoted to be a principal. Who did she sleep with
> to get this position??????? She has threaten so
> many teachers and destroyed several, all so she
> can look better and for self-gratification. She is
> a vicious, mean, hateful, deceptive and slippery
> little snake who makes a mockery of successful
> women. We told our students we would not mention
> names so we will only mention the administrative
> names. Ellen Riley is a WHORE and she has slept
> her way to the top. She and her Athletic Director
> struck today. An aide and ally at McLean who has
> witnessed so many of these events sent to the
> parents an email Riley sent to the faculty about
> awards a particular group received. As we said she
> is very manipulative in a passive aggressive
> behavior rubbing in issues to teachers she has
> destroyed by the evil of her hate and
> demonstrating her hand of power techniques towards
> teachers who devoted everything to our students
> and parents. That is why we, the parents, are
> writing because these teachers hands are tied.
> They are under constant pressure and under threat
> of repercussions by this mean hateful bitch. The
> tech teacher has been threatened with her job.
> Several math teachers are under pressure. Riley
> has been overheard in principals meetings and in
> meetings with the Athletic Director on how to ruin
> these teachers and force them out of their
> school.
>
>
> Just imagine if your child's teacher was doing
> several teachers in her school? How would you
> feel? They are married but the Principal is a
> predator. Now if these teachers were humping
> other teachers they would be fired but not Riley,
> she get promoted. She has forced many teachers to
> leave.
>
> We will be addressing this issue with the
> Superintendent and local councils to have this
> despicable woman removed from her job. She is not
> fit to be an example to our children.
>
> This WHORE has to be removed.

CRY ME A RIVER YOU LITTLE GIRLY MAN!

Posted by: Jesus H. Christ ()
Date: April 02, 2016 01:38AM

You people are fucking nuts. There has to be a lawsuit for defamation, slander, threatened assault, or something else here. I can't imagine having to put up with you wackobirds day after day. There isn't enough money in the world to deal with this crap.

Posted by: Jimney Crickey ()
Date: April 02, 2016 10:01AM

OP says she slept with teachers... How does that get someone promoted? Only people with no legit points go to FXU to slander public figures. Get a life and go climb a tree.

Posted by: Aha! ()
Date: April 02, 2016 10:07AM

I know who's involved in this post...IP addresses don't lie.

Oh, and Barbara Brown is a cunt.

Posted by: NotBuyingIt ()
Date: April 02, 2016 10:17AM

OP you are a douche. She is not good looking to "sleep her way to the top". At best a blow job or two to mid level management but she has to swallow. Crawl back under your rock and go away.

Date: April 02, 2016 03:13PM

Really did try to read the original post from "Mclean" parents but the grammar and spelling was so atrocious it gave me a headache. That, and posting on someone whose name is spelled incorrectly. Somebody let me know if its at all interesting.

"Mclean" parents - go back to school and learn English.

Posted by: Truth behind OP ()
Date: April 02, 2016 03:53PM

Probably some over privileged douche who was suspended for doing something he should have been expelled for. Will end up running for president and telling people the problem is immigrants. The circle of faggotry continues.

Posted by: CelticCross74 ()
Date: April 02, 2016 04:13PM

I still stand by my punch the asshole in the mouth recommendation. OP is not going to get any of the supposed promiscuity claims to stick unless there is high quality video of her doing it with a teacher at a school in the school.

Most OP can do is file complaints or try to air her concerns with this principal herself. Like I said from the OP's description she sounds like the kind of asshole that will get in your face. Should she do that nail this asshole in the mouth with all you have got. Kind of turn with your punch that will put your weight behind it.

It will sure as fuck train wreck her day and her mouth. OP can also make the legitimate defense that she feared this asshole was about to attack her.

Posted by: crazytown3333 ()
Date: April 03, 2016 12:58PM

i think if you want to make a point keep it professional calling someone a whore and saying she slept with teachers is none of your business. how do you even know .Get some real facts and a life and why do you care about her sex life WEIRD indeed

Posted by: thisosgreat ffffffff ()
Date: April 03, 2016 01:03PM

do you really think an adult wrote this ? I love this ! Why does she have to removed? Oh wait because she is a whore. LOL it must be 1950 . Lets all go to fcps and get all whores removed......

Posted by: aameetingneeded ()
Date: April 03, 2016 02:19PM

Read this. It is a bunch of rambling and really makes no sense whatsoever. Come back with actual details that make sense or go away. What are the issues? Not mentioned. What is the evidence? No mentioned. What is the actual problem? Again, not mentioned. Just generic complaining about manipulating and affairs. And lastly I doubt a McLean parent wrote that - if so that community is stupider than I would have thought.

Posted by: Guffawer ()
Date: April 03, 2016 09:06PM

"Part of my religion involves punching assholes in the mouth as hard as I can"
LOL! I am a fellow believer.

I looked at the photo of the pricipal: that throat!

In the immortal words of Austin Powers "That's a man, baby!"

Posted by: Thisisstupid ()
Date: April 18, 2016 04:26PM

I think this is bullshit. She's a great principal, which is all anyone needs to worry about. Her personal life has nothing to do with her job.

The only people who are upset with her are people who have done something wrong but don't want to admit it. The people who feel like she's "after them" only feel this way because they refused to acknowledge their own mistakes. She's no nonsense and doesn't tolerate bullshit. Not every teacher at McLean is as phenomenonal as they think. She is not weeding out "good teachers". The people who have left should have left. McLean is a public high school with rules to follow-- being liked by students is nice and all, but the job is about instruction, too. It can't all be fun and games. Or movies every class.

Further, someone's personal life should have no influence on what an outsider thinks regarding that person's proficiency at work. A true professional does not bring their personal life to work with them so why does a critic feel that's a relevant to their profession?

This is a horrible website. I know, I know-- why am I here? Good question.

Posted by: Ms. Bott ()
Date: November 22, 2021 06:18AM

Well, if the principals was so great why did it take decades to get rid of that horrid Spanish teacher Ms. Bott? She scared the bejezus out of the kids so she could have small class sizes of 15 or less. All the while, she picked favorites in class, mostly native Spanish speakers.
She made my kids HATE Spanish after loving it for many years. My husband and I had her removed from her class when we learned of the mean spirited collusion that she and Ms. Schultz engaged in right in front of the kids. As if the teens didn't know what was going on. These two adult bullies smeared the other beloved teachers in the department to deflect from their own lack of competence and rapport. Sick. Did the administration do anything about the hostile work environment that affected the students? Nope. Nothing. That's outright negligence.

Posted by: Ms. Bott ()
Date: November 22, 2021 06:18AM

Well, if the principals was so great why did it take decades to get rid of that horrid Spanish teacher Ms. Bott? She scared the bejezus out of the kids so she could have small class sizes of 15 or less. All the while, she picked favorites in class, mostly native Spanish speakers.
She made my kids HATE Spanish after loving it for many years. My husband and I had her removed from her class when we learned of the mean spirited collusion that she and Ms. Schultz engaged in right in front of the kids. As if the teens didn't know what was going on. These two adult bullies smeared the other beloved teachers in the department to deflect from their own lack of competence and rapport. Sick. Did the administration do anything about the hostile work environment that affected the students? Nope. Nothing. That's outright negligence.

Posted by: Fuggos of McLean ()
Date: November 23, 2021 01:22AM

Abner. Wrote:
> Go to bed Gladys. You need help.

Yes this picture represents every fuggo triggered gossiping don’t know what the fuck they talking about homely bitch that lives in McLean. That being said, it sounds like this principal is a piece of shit as are all FCPS staff members.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.