HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Comstock's new endorsement
Posted by: augustein ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:04PM

I heard on WTOP that Barbara Comstock, after the big Rubio endorsement fail, has now endorsed Hillary for President. Barbara's quote was something like,” Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are really dangerous for America. I mean really dangerous.” She went on to say “Secretary Clinton has the experience to lead this country to greater times, and she is pretty amazing. I have tried for years to dig up dirt on Secretary Clinton, but, it turns out, Secretary Clinton is is a better person than I will ever be, so, she has my vote.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Comstock's new endorsement
Posted by: augustein ()
Date: April 01, 2016 12:49PM

April Fool's!

Posted by: bab's constituant ()
Date: May 05, 2016 02:30PM

Babs had made it clear in the past she despises Trump. Now that Trump is the presumptive nominee, maybe Babs will come to her senses, and endorse Hillary, to blur the lines between she and Trump, and posibley save her buttocks this fall.

I mean, her vote to defund Planned parenthood and sending out a press release accusing Planned Parenthood of selling body parts, her votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act, her vote to defund breast cancer screenings, Babs being slapped down three times by Politifact, and her over all ignorance of the Constitution when it comes to procedure for Supreme Court vacancies due to the death of a justice, just might be enough of an Achilles heal for her to be motivated to act more "independent," and not act as a party hack.

Posted by: trekker ()
Date: May 16, 2016 02:11AM

Guess I won't be voting for Comstock any more!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.