HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vector Marketing = SCAM
Posted by: scambusters ()
Date: March 18, 2016 07:48PM

This case against Vector Marketing is about to settle…read all about the crap they pull…BEWARE!
Attachments:
vector_marketing_complaint.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vector Marketing = SCAM
Posted by: t9G7N ()
Date: March 19, 2016 12:07PM

Add to the shit list- Zerin Business Consulting in Tysons Corner.

They tried to get me in for a job- just look on this board, same type of people!

Posted by: CelticCross74 ()
Date: March 20, 2016 10:57AM

Vector has been around awhile. They own Cutco cutlery. Many years ago I got scammed into working for Cutco selling cutlery from door to door. The products looked good but despite being stamped made in Olean NY were actually made in China from whatever watered down Chinese mystery metals. It was freaking awful. Vector is constantly being sued non stop usually for breaking pyramid scheme laws in various states.

Somehow....Cutco bought legendary knife manufacturer KaBar. Vector/Cutco has owned and run KaBar for years now. Smartly Cutco kept the original Olean NY KaBar factory with as much as the original staff as they could. KaBar does very well now and turns a solid profit.

As for Vector Marketing they are Fing vampires. Outside of KaBar everything they do is some kind of pyramid scheme. Vector holds KaBar up as an example of doing real legit business when they get sued and so far its worked pretty well for them.

Actual Cutco branded products are trash. I remember being told by my manager back then that even he did not known where the Cutco products were made he just knew it was "overseas" none of it was US made despite advertised claims.

KaBar is really the only thing keeping Vector solvent. Outside of KaBar its just scheme after scheme the only people that really make money is higher management.

The list of complaints against Vector are literally endless. They break commerce laws in every state they attempt to scheme in. Sadly they get away with it for enough time to turn a profit before for example the Virginia state government shut them down for breaking the states pyramid scheme laws for awhile. Vector just regroups pays some fines then re adjusts their scheme plans to squeak around state laws then show back up in some other form.

One day investors that are good business people as well as knife enthusiasts will buy KaBar for a good price. Vector is just so greedy they cannot see more than a months profit report into the future. Without KaBar Vector will dissolve into a slime of fly by night scams. Without KaBar Cutco will all but collapse as everything they sell is still crap made of god knows what god knows where.

Business consulting?? Seriously? 100% this is how that works they get you in there and sell you on well scripted bullshit. Unfortunately many people will buy it. When their consulting results in profit loss and legal hassles their Tysons office will mysteriously be totally empty locked and for lease with no one to be found.

Posted by: Md6VK ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:23AM

Unlike PostScript in safe mode ...

PDF contain bugs and their encryption prevents a casual observer from seeing it. PDF can and do contain significant VIRUSES.

DO NOT OPEN PDF off FFU or from any joker or f'ing foreinger or gov snooping cite

thank Adobe who, like Microsoft Apple and the rest - have taken technology in an anti-consumer direction continually

Posted by: utTUY ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:25AM

INSTRUCTION: "paint a picture 4 bits per pixel in the region l,r,t,b"

REPLY. OK ... i'll check your home directory and transfer it back to the company who made the pdf, and maybe show a picture or a bug not too sure

Posted by: Lb6HT ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:27AM

would eesh do that?

Posted by: scambuster ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:27AM

no, only if it got him laid

Posted by: da Bumper ()
Date: March 27, 2016 01:13PM

BUMP

Posted by: 64bVM ()
Date: March 27, 2016 10:37PM

Lb6HT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> would eesh do that?

did eesh post it. there are so many eesh.

Posted by: Maximus ()
Date: April 21, 2020 09:19PM

When it comes to marketing it's definitely important to be as thorough and careful as it's possible. Many people can fall into different fraud schemes which are associated with affiliate marketing, for instance. On this page, you can find detailed information about it. I bet you will find it important.

Posted by: Mark Ultra ()
Date: November 27, 2021 06:02AM

I've heard a lot about affiliate marketing fraud, and that's why it's pretty hard for me to choose a program

Posted by: Floppus Maximus ()
Date: November 27, 2021 08:55AM

You do need to be careful choosing the affiliate program. You can't even imagine how long it took me to discover TraffCore Smartlinks. I read about its benefits like no withdrawal fee and 10,000 direct and exclusive campaigns, but mostly I relied on the reviews from other people, and I don't regret it at all.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.