HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS teacher arrested for allegedly touching a student (assault and battery)
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 04, 2016 10:33PM

http://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2016/03/va-man-arrested-for-allegedly-touching-a-student/

cropped-021416valentinesday.jpg

A Springfield, Virginia man has been arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and battery in connection with an incident in a Fairfax County public school.

Eric D. Pittelkau, 64, was arrested Friday afternoon. On Dec. 18, he allegedly touched a 16-year-old female student in an appropriate manner.

Pittelkau turned himself in Friday around 5 p.m. and was served with a summons releasable warrant. Pittelkau is a teacher with Fairfax County Public Schools.

Call Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/school-teacher-charged/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS teacher arrested for allegedly touching a student (assault and battery)
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: March 05, 2016 12:06AM

He probably grabbed her arm when she lifted something to strike him with.

Re: FCPS teacher arrested for allegedly touching a student (assault and battery)
Posted by: Doc Garza ()
Date: March 05, 2016 07:38AM

You couldn't pay me enough to be locked up all day with the little snot noses of you Fairfax elites.

Doc Garza
FCPS Boss

Posted by: appropriate ()
Date: March 05, 2016 09:17AM

> allegedly touched a 16-year-old female student in an appropriate manner

So what was the problem?

Posted by: The Einuis Factor ()
Date: March 05, 2016 10:42AM

Someone said he robbed banks because that's where the money is.

Perverts get jobs at FCPS because that's where the kids are.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: March 05, 2016 11:02AM

The Einuis Factor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone said he robbed banks because that's where
> the money is.
>
> Perverts get jobs at FCPS because that's where the
> kids are.

And amusement parks.

Posted by: KLVhn ()
Date: March 05, 2016 11:29AM

What exactly is "an appropriate manner" to touch a 16 year old?

This could be big!

Posted by: misdemeanor? ()
Date: March 05, 2016 05:53PM

Big? Really? The event occurred on December 18th and they arrested him on Friday??? He must be really dangerous.

Also, what the heck is "misdemeanor assault and battery"?

Posted by: NO TO MONEY ()
Date: October 18, 2016 10:14PM

nnc

Posted by: Is It Not The TRUTH!! In Part! ()
Date: October 18, 2016 11:05PM

>Perverts get jobs at FCPS because that's where the kids are.

Dillinger robbed banks and killed but he never touched a kid.

So...He's a "Role Model"??? For Gangsters maybe!

DAJAX Sounded good till I said "killed" then it all went to hell..

But who are these Teachers Role Models For??

Posted by: Robert e lee ()
Date: October 19, 2016 07:36AM

I used to play rugby with Eric around 2000 or so. Good guy. There must be more to the story than his perv switch went off. If it was a male student I would say 100% chance he got fed up with the smartass and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck.

Posted by: The Einuis Syndrome ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:07AM

2 billion plus a year, and FCPS can't figure out how to do background checks. First it was convicted felons, now it is perverts.

They want the meals tax to pass because the defense fund has run dry. How much did that Einuis fiasco cost, and why the hell is that bitch Judy Einuis still employed at FCPS?

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:21AM

How do we know the 64 year old doesn't identify as a 16 year old?

Sounds like a good defense to me.

Posted by: not guilty ()
Date: October 19, 2016 04:26PM

He was found not guilty already

Posted by: J4wCM ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:28PM

but ... but ... everyone online said grab her in the pants !

Posted by: VOTE NO FUCK TEACHERS VOTE NO ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:31PM

VOTE NO ON THE MEAL TAX

Posted by: LEAVE JUDY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: October 30, 2016 07:37PM

The Einuis Syndrome Wrote:
> 2 billion plus a year, and FCPS can't figure out
> how to do background checks. First it was
> convicted felons, now it is perverts.
>
> They want the meals tax to pass because the
> defense fund has run dry. How much did that Einuis
> fiasco cost, and why the hell is that bitch Judy
> Einuis still employed at FCPS?

She is innocent!

Posted by: has the CUNT made a statement? ()
Date: October 30, 2016 09:20PM

LEAVE JUDY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrote:
> The Einuis Syndrome Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 2 billion plus a year, and FCPS can't figure
> out
> > how to do background checks. First it was
> > convicted felons, now it is perverts.
> >
> > They want the meals tax to pass because the
> > defense fund has run dry. How much did that
> Einuis
> > fiasco cost, and why the hell is that bitch
> Judy
> > Einuis still employed at FCPS?
>
>
> She is innocent!

If she's innocent, where's her statement? If she did not know anything, then she is terminally stupid, even too stupid to work for FCPS.

Posted by: LEAVE JUDY ALONE!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: October 31, 2016 11:03PM

She had NOTHING to do with Laurence's transgressions.

Posted by: Concerned Students ()
Date: December 01, 2016 07:53AM

is this the same guy that teaches at South County high School now? He is quirky/odd that's for sure... students are circulating the info like it was recent so I had to look the article up. Was he charged with anything or it was dismissed?

Posted by: Jpbokinawa ()
Date: August 23, 2017 08:24PM

So I am one of Eric Pittelkau's nephews. Long story short, that little "C U Next Tues" who WRONGFULLY accused my uncle was humiliated in the court room, and my uncle was finally somewhat vindicated.

However, this comes after much head and heartache. Not to mention that this Principal and his admin completely said "f*ck you* to Eric and sided with the "victim" and her family. Sending out e-mails to the entire staff and parents about how "this kind of behavior from FCPS Staff will not be tolerated" and other comments to that affect... basically burning him at the cross before the FACTS came out. And wow, low and behold this guy was bangin' another teacher in the janitor's closet the whole time. And you know if that was 2 students they would have been at least suspended if not expelled!

I hope this POS Principal who turned his back on Eric and the little twat who WRONGFULLY accused my uncle get what Karma has coming to them.

Ya know, 10 years ago when I first joined the service, all it took was for a Female Marine to point a finger at a Devil Dog, and that was the end of his career. Thankfully, even through the Obama admin, things have gotten better and there is actually a good investigation process conducted by Commands and NCIS. It's good to know that at least some bullsh*t comes out the wash.

I felt so bad for my Uncle, and this whole thing still stings our family. So glad I am out of FFX, and the purview of it's sheeple.

Posted by: Hush hush ()
Date: August 25, 2017 04:23PM

how many abuse stories in school really make the news? I'm noticing just talking to people who are usually well informed that they are totally unaware of local abuse stories.

Posted by: Jpbokinawa ()
Date: September 27, 2017 09:59PM

Hush Hush, It's understandable because most people you talk to in this area watch CNN, MSNBC, and take what the WaPo and local news says as gospel. They don't think for themselves, or even think rationally and are as quick as Nancy Grace to burn someone at the cross.

Glad I'm out of the area. Just a matter of time before all the degenerates (that you all defend and paved the way for by voting for Obama, twice) march on your streets, terrorize you neighborhoods, and destroy your/my community. And when the FFX Co police actually have to do something other than write traffic tickets for "blowing" through red light cameras, they'll be called rascists and subsequently tarred and feathered for finally doing they're job.

Reap what you sow.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: September 28, 2017 01:14AM

Here is a thought. FCPS is already starting to issue computers to high school kids so screw the School Board, screw the teachers and screw the fucking snowflakes that calls 911 if touched by a teacher. Just introduce internet instruction and convert a Middle School to an "individual assistance center" where a student can go when academic problems are encountered and needs help with his/her lessons. It will eliminate the teachers, teacher's union, school expansion problems, all school bond issues, school budget problems, Gate House deadwood, eliminate the School Boards obsession with social engineering and above all the eternally increasing real estate tax bills. If a bachelor's degree can be awarded via internet instruction I would assume that a high school education would not be much more difficult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2017 01:15AM by Inquisitive One.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.