HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Make a Liberal Whine This Weekend--Nation's Gun Show In Chantilly Here Again
Posted by: lock-n-loaded56 ()
Date: February 12, 2016 02:48PM

FEBRUARY 12, 13 & 14, 2016

'Here at The Nation's Gun Show, we are dedicated to you and all your different needs. Items that can be found at the Nation's Gun Show include, but are not limited to: guns, modern guns, antique firearms, knives, ammo, militaria, accessories, shotguns, rifles, shotguns, holsters and swords.'

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/company.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Make a Liberal Whine This Weekend--Nation's Gun Show In Chantilly Here Again
Posted by: YAY! Guns! ()
Date: February 12, 2016 03:14PM

The freak show is back in town!

Come see the fat, ignorant cowards waddle in and out of the expo center then have gay sex with each other in the parking lot!

Remember now, no guns are allowed in the gun show but cowardly guntards will be concealing them inside their gigantic ass cracks anyway because they are too fearful to be out in public without one.

A great time will be had by all! Don't forget to help yourself to punch and cookies as well as those heavenly hot dogs and half smokes!

Re: Make a Liberal Whine This Weekend--Nation's Gun Show In Chantilly Here Again
Date: February 12, 2016 04:25PM

I will extend my NRA membership an extra year, in your honor YAY! Guns!!!!

Posted by: ewn6u ()
Date: February 12, 2016 04:42PM

I don't know which is more fun - seeing the libs squirm about Trump or seeing them squirm about guns.

Posted by: Pro-America ()
Date: February 12, 2016 04:46PM

Both are BAD BAD BAD ideas, Fatso....
Attachments:
hot_dog.gif

Posted by: a bird ()
Date: February 12, 2016 04:58PM

Attachments:
birdz.gif

Posted by: Wannabe Weekend ()
Date: February 12, 2016 05:14PM

If you have to attend a gun show then you are amateur. A professional would already have the knowledge and the weapons he/she requires for the situations encountered.
You can pretend to talk it or really walk it.

Posted by: Manhunter ()
Date: February 12, 2016 06:15PM

Are there going to be protesters there to laugh at? Anyone from Code Cunt?

Posted by: Huntin' sand niggers ()
Date: February 12, 2016 06:34PM

I always enjoy seeing the look on a raghead's face when they're looking down the barrel of my AR.

Run raghead run!!!!

Posted by: Price Check Please ()
Date: February 12, 2016 06:37PM

If anyone sees a New Glock 22 .40 S&W not the GEN 4 . Give a shout here what's the prices. Trader Jerrys and some others have the best prices since Dark Sun left us..RIP.

DAJAX

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: February 12, 2016 08:46PM

^ Serious question. Why do you need a Glock?

Posted by: therapist ()
Date: February 12, 2016 08:59PM

Why? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^ Serious question. Why do you need a Glock?

Because he lives in fear primarily because he was unwanted by his mother and never knew who his father was. He is a coward and a victim.

Posted by: Gerrymeandererz ()
Date: February 12, 2016 09:10PM

Why? Wrote:

Because, it's best to buy great weapons. Why do you need a BMW? My Glock is with me daily.

On the other hand, they are conducting concealed carry courses at the gun show. Might be a good license to get ... just in case you need it.

Posted by: Serious Answer ()
Date: February 12, 2016 09:15PM

I need a .40 S&W cause there way to many .40 shells on the range floor and not enough .45's.

> he was unwanted by his mother and never knew who his father was

Speaking of YOUR Father Libby...."The Gun Grabber Freak".. You were running up and down your Daddys spine when he was at the Donkey Show in Tijuana....Trying to stay out of the Donkeys Ass.. LOL!

DAJAX

Posted by: Dead sand niggers ()
Date: February 12, 2016 10:06PM

Huntin' sand niggers Wrote:
> I always enjoy seeing the look on a raghead's face
> when they're looking down the barrel of my AR.
>
> Run raghead run!!!!
Attachments:
file.png

Posted by: Thats Called "Black Humor" ()
Date: February 12, 2016 10:29PM

As Ive said before, An All American Trait. To deal with horror. And keep your sanity. And nothing wrong with it for those who have seen the sights to cope.

Has nothing to do with black folk BTW.

By the Grace of God...There we .....you know the rest. Peace.

Thanks to all those in the Military who stand guard over us 24/7 so that we and our children can sleep soundly in our beds at night, because strong willed men and women are ready to deal harshly with those who may harm us.

No I never served, was registered for the draft at the tail end of the Vietnam War.I've told my story here already. But I have done my "civilian service"..in another way. "DAJAX : AMERICAN NATIVE BORN CITIZEN AND TAXPAYER ."

DAJAX

Posted by: It's Hot Dog Day, Boys! ()
Date: February 13, 2016 05:35AM

Thats Called "Black Humor" Wrote:
> As Ive said before, An All American Trait. To
> deal with horror. And keep your sanity. And
> nothing wrong with it for those who have seen the
> sights to cope.
>
> Has nothing to do with black folk BTW.
>
> By the Grace of God...There we .....you know the
> rest. Peace.
>
> Thanks to all those in the Military who stand
> guard over us 24/7 so that we and our children can
> sleep soundly in our beds at night, because strong
> willed men and women are ready to deal harshly
> with those who may harm us.
>
> No I never served, was registered for the draft at
> the tail end of the Vietnam War.I've told my story
> here already. But I have done my "civilian
> service"..in another way. "DAJAX : AMERICAN
> NATIVE BORN CITIZEN AND TAXPAYER ."
>
> DAJAX

Every male registers for the selective service and pays taxes, Ajax. Ain't no thang. An American who believes in the second amendment and the Constitution should willing volunteer to serve and protect this nations freedoms. Now you are just some old man who gets excited about the fatman's jewelry show held bi-monthly.
As Kilton would post "enjoy your hotdog".

Posted by: therapist ()
Date: February 13, 2016 06:06AM

Why? Wrote:

These people need weapons to help them compensate for their lives as victims. These gun people are the same ones who were bullied in school. Most of them had their heads shoved into toilet bowels and were always picked last when choosing up sides for a game. They are very weak and angry. You should really feel sorry for them and try to help if you can. These people live in fear but many of them are unable to realize it.

Posted by: My daddy has guns ()
Date: February 13, 2016 08:20AM

I like to play with daddy's guns.
Attachments:
gunkid8.jpg

Posted by: liberal and I love weapons ()
Date: February 13, 2016 09:22AM

Im liberal and I love weapons including firearms. I have young kids so we dont keep any in the house though. Ammo is different. Cop killer bullets are some evil shit. Also no one needs pretend military assault rifles. No one. Sure in an ideal world of Freedom and unicorns people should be able to own M1 Bradleys and surface to air missiles but like with driving a car there have to be limits. I want to drive through red lights and stop signs and go 110 mph when no one is around but it would be stupid to allow that level of liberty.

Have fun at the show and realize many there will be liberals looking for hunting, target and sport weapons. Its not as divisive an issue as you seem to think.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 13, 2016 09:51AM

My daddy has guns Wrote:
> I like to play with daddy's guns.

Cool BB/pellet gun.

Posted by: Fear and ignorance ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:11AM

Guns are for the weak and afraid. The rest of us just install appropriate home security systems.

Posted by: socially inept people ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:33AM

YAY! Guns! Wrote:
> The freak show is back in town!
>
> Come see the fat, ignorant cowards waddle in and
> out of the expo center then have gay sex with each
> other in the parking lot!
>
> Remember now, no guns are allowed in the gun show
> but cowardly guntards will be concealing them
> inside their gigantic ass cracks anyway because
> they are too fearful to be out in public without
> one.
>
> A great time will be had by all! Don't forget to
> help yourself to punch and cookies as well as
> those heavenly hot dogs and half smokes!

+1, If you want to see the most awkward people go to the guns show.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:39AM

Fear and ignorance Wrote:
> Guns are for the weak and afraid. The rest of us
> just install appropriate home security systems.

So, you think when your home alarm system summons the cops, the thieves are scared off by the cops with their whistles and flashlights?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2016 10:39AM by Ralph Pootawn.

Posted by: Yes They Can Yes WE Can ()
Date: February 13, 2016 11:57AM

>should be able to own M1 Bradleys

Yes they can ,even with a cannon, the shells are considered Destructive Devices. A missle would be the same as a shell.I have seen civilians driving armored personal carriers on Rt 29. People own real tanks they drive on their own property.

The founders allowed cannon "The most powerfull weapon of war that existed in its day and age on the planet". They never attempted to ban them as arms.

As far as "everyone should do military service" that's a honorable ideal but really save that for Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Obama and 90 % of this country as well in the 1970's. After 1972 the draft ended and the military was even discouraging people at the enlistment centers, telling people to graduate from high school and get 2 years in college, then come back. My own military father did the same when I did talk about enlisting. The National Guard and Coast Guard, they were full up.A completely different day and age after 12 years in Vietnam and 57000 dead. There was No 911 back then to get young people inspired to join the services. And respect for those who did serve was low, especially with Liberals like Bill Clinton Bernie and Obama. I did have respect for those who served, and did even when I was a long hair.

Its Easy for people today to say talk about "doing your military service". Back then they probably would have been hanging with the "Zig Zag Man" who was never a friend of mine, nor the war protesters.

Personally I wish that they never got rid of the draft, I would have served, 2 years and out, and I would have enjoyed the training and the "Guns". But not the pay back then. I may have even stayed in all the way as my father did.

In the end it all means nothing.. The founders set the rules when they wrote the 2nd AMENDMENT. And I have always been a taxpayer, not a freeloader on welfare . A working man. Who helped build this country, not trying to tear it apart today with abolishment of rights , by simple passing laws or executive orders.

DAJAX
Attachments:
CivilianDrivingAPConRt29.jpg

Date: February 13, 2016 12:12PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> So, you think when your home alarm system summons the cops, the thieves
> are scared off by the cops with their whistles and flashlights?

Thieves are scared off by delay and having attention drawn to their activities.

Posted by: Bugd ()
Date: February 13, 2016 12:14PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Fear and ignorance Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guns are for the weak and afraid. The rest of
> us
> > just install appropriate home security systems.
>
>
> So, you think when your home alarm system summons
> the cops, the thieves are scared off by the cops
> with their whistles and flashlights?

In Fairfax county just an outside light being turned on has the burglar running.

Posted by: Not how it works ()
Date: February 13, 2016 12:28PM

Yes They Can Yes WE Can Wrote:
> The founders set the rules when they wrote the 2nd AMENDMENT.

Now meaningless in its original context, since we no longer have slavery or slave patrols.

> And I have always been a taxpayer, not a freeloader on welfare.

Some 20-25% of what an average American thinks of as his own "hard-earned money" actually comes directly or indirectly from public sector spending.

> A working man. Who helped build this country, not trying to tear
> it apart today with abolishment of rights, by simple passing laws
> or executive orders.

The Rule of Law apparently lies well beyond your grasp.

Posted by: poster in chief ()
Date: February 13, 2016 01:37PM

These threads come up every time the gun show comes into town. It's funny to see the butthurt libtardz spew the same old bullshit every time. It's always about fat guys and hotdogs. I'm confident that 90+% of you have never been to a gun show. You'd be surprised how many women and normal white-collar professionals are there learning about guns.

You go ahead and make fun of the show on FfxU every 2 months. Other normal people will be out living their lives and attending the show. I suggest you go see it for yourself instead of spewing the predictable leftist propaganda bullshit.

Have a nice weekend.

Posted by: 2A no longer makes sense ()
Date: February 13, 2016 01:53PM

Attachments:
2a.jpg

Date: February 13, 2016 01:55PM

poster in chief Wrote:
> These threads come up every time the gun show comes into town.

Yeah, and there's not another one until April 22-24, so don't miss out! Get out and buy more guns while you still can!

> Other normal people will be out living their lives and
> attending the show.

Hahaha! Normal people DO NOT attend gun shows.

Posted by: Geez, DAJAX... ()
Date: February 13, 2016 02:40PM

> >should be able to own M1 Bradleys
>
> Yes they can ,even with a cannon, the shells are
> considered Destructive Devices. A missle would be
> the same as a shell.I have seen civilians driving
> armored personal carriers on Rt 29. People own
> real tanks they drive on their own property.
>
> The founders allowed cannon "The most powerfull
> weapon of war that existed in its day and age on
> the planet". They never attempted to ban them as
> arms.
>
> As far as "everyone should do military service"
> that's a honorable ideal but really save that for
> Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Obama and 90 % of
> this country as well in the 1970's. After 1972 the
> draft ended and the military was even discouraging
> people at the enlistment centers, telling people
> to graduate from high school and get 2 years in
> college, then come back. My own military father
> did the same when I did talk about enlisting. The
> National Guard and Coast Guard, they were full
> up.A completely different day and age after 12
> years in Vietnam and 57000 dead. There was No 911
> back then to get young people inspired to join the
> services. And respect for those who did serve was
> low, especially with Liberals like Bill Clinton
> Bernie and Obama. I did have respect for those who
> served, and did even when I was a long hair.
>
> Its Easy for people today to say talk about "doing
> your military service". Back then they probably
> would have been hanging with the "Zig Zag Man" who
> was never a friend of mine, nor the war
> protesters.
>
> Personally I wish that they never got rid of the
> draft, I would have served, 2 years and out, and I
> would have enjoyed the training and the "Guns".
> But not the pay back then. I may have even stayed
> in all the way as my father did.
>
> In the end it all means nothing.. The founders set
> the rules when they wrote the 2nd AMENDMENT. And I
> have always been a taxpayer, not a freeloader on
> welfare . A working man. Who helped build this
> country, not trying to tear it apart today with
> abolishment of rights , by simple passing laws or
> executive orders.
>
> DAJAX

Sounds like you're having some regrets. Mellow out, smoke a joint or see a shrink. Life is getting to short to dwell on what was or could of been.

Posted by: 6 shooter ()
Date: February 13, 2016 03:27PM

> >should be able to own M1 Bradleys
>
> Yes they can ,even with a cannon, the shells are
> considered Destructive Devices. A missle would be
> the same as a shell.I have seen civilians driving
> armored personal carriers on Rt 29. People own
> real tanks they drive on their own property.
>
> The founders allowed cannon "The most powerfull
> weapon of war that existed in its day and age on
> the planet". They never attempted to ban them as
> arms.
>
> As far as "everyone should do military service"
> that's a honorable ideal but really save that for
> Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Obama and 90 % of
> this country as well in the 1970's. After 1972 the
> draft ended and the military was even discouraging
> people at the enlistment centers, telling people
> to graduate from high school and get 2 years in
> college, then come back. My own military father
> did the same when I did talk about enlisting. The
> National Guard and Coast Guard, they were full
> up.A completely different day and age after 12
> years in Vietnam and 57000 dead. There was No 911
> back then to get young people inspired to join the
> services. And respect for those who did serve was
> low, especially with Liberals like Bill Clinton
> Bernie and Obama. I did have respect for those who
> served, and did even when I was a long hair.
>
> Its Easy for people today to say talk about "doing
> your military service". Back then they probably
> would have been hanging with the "Zig Zag Man" who
> was never a friend of mine, nor the war
> protesters.
>
> Personally I wish that they never got rid of the
> draft, I would have served, 2 years and out, and I
> would have enjoyed the training and the "Guns".
> But not the pay back then. I may have even stayed
> in all the way as my father did.
>
> In the end it all means nothing.. The founders set
> the rules when they wrote the 2nd AMENDMENT. And I
> have always been a taxpayer, not a freeloader on
> welfare . A working man. Who helped build this
> country, not trying to tear it apart today with
> abolishment of rights , by simple passing laws or
> executive orders.
>
> DAJAX

I hear what you are saying and I think I know why you feel that way but times change and people who think like you are dying off and the young people coming up have vastly different opinions. The SCOTUS interpretation of 2A is going to be changed probably a couple of times in the next 25 years. It is only a matter of time. Old guys like us probably wont live to see it though.

Posted by: No Social Life ()
Date: February 13, 2016 03:31PM

The goal of rightards with no social life. "Make a liberal whine"

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: February 13, 2016 03:49PM

No Social Life Wrote:
> The goal of rightards with no social life. "Make
> a liberal whine"

It's not that difficult.

Libtardz!

LoLz!

Posted by: Libtards say the dumbest things ()
Date: February 13, 2016 04:00PM

Libtardz!!! LoLz!! Wrote:
> No Social Life Wrote:
> -----
> > The goal of rightards with no social life.
> "Make
> > a liberal whine"
>
> It's not that difficult.
>
> Libtardz!
>
> LoLz!

Ain't that the truth. The OP took 2 minutes to put together the post and look at all the libtards whining like little babies. Pavlov's dogs the libtards are.

Posted by: Reality SHOW ()
Date: February 13, 2016 05:07PM

Libtards say the dumbest things

^Typed by a rightard.

Re: Make a Liberal Whine This Weekend--Nation's Gun Show In Chantilly Here Ag
Posted by: Is the cup have filled or frozen ()
Date: February 13, 2016 05:58PM

No Social Life Wrote:
> The goal of rightards with no social life. "Make
> a liberal whine"

Liberals are posting because they have nothing better to do on a cold Saturday.
The GunNuts are posting on a cold Saturday because they can't afford to go to the hotdog convention.
Fat, dumb and broke is no way to go thru 2016.

Posted by: Fearless and Educated ()
Date: February 13, 2016 07:13PM

Why? Wrote:

Not to answer your question directly, but modern sporting rifles (also commonly knows as Armalite Rifles (or AR-'s)), are the 21st century equivalent of the musket and this appropriate for everyman to rightfully own.

> Hahaha! Normal people DO NOT attend gun shows.

While you do something better, such as protest about needing your safe space?
Attachments:
protest11.jpg

Posted by: Eye To The Future ()
Date: February 13, 2016 07:17PM

6 shooter Wrote:
> I hear what you are saying and I think I know why
> you feel that way but times change and people who
> think like you are dying off and the young people
> coming up have vastly different opinions. The
> SCOTUS interpretation of 2A is going to be changed
> probably a couple of times in the next 25 years.
> It is only a matter of time. Old guys like us
> probably wont live to see it though.

I'm leaving my kid one hell of a collection with the admonition to keep it intact no matter what. I tell her that if they're banned, you bury them under the tomato plants and tell the authorities they were lost in a boating accident.

Posted by: Yes Your Right ()
Date: February 13, 2016 07:28PM

>hear what you are saying and I think I know why you feel that way but times change and people who think like you are dying off and the young people coming up have vastly different opinions. The SCOTUS interpretation of 2A is going to be changed probably a couple of times in the next 25 years. It is only a matter of time. Old guys like us probably wont live to see it though.

Times are changing and Im glad I lived in the day and age I did with the freedoms I have had. I feel sorry for the young , Retirement? Social Security ? as well as all the other social bad things that will be coming, that many liberals think is so great now and will be hating themselves for later.

Plus with all the computers, cell phones what's next? They are under some ones thumb every day .

As far as gun laws go, that will take a long time for liberals to get all they want. It will be the slippery slope . I really don't care about background checks, I can live with them. I just don't want to see anything given away. They will come, a assault firearm law will come, maybe they will be registered like full auto machine guns. There will be ammo mag restrictions and attempts to tax ammo and other attempted lead bans.

All in all the guns I grew up with revolvers, Winchester lever guns, bolt actions, pump .22's and shotguns, will still be around a good while. And my favorite hunting shotgun is still a Single Barrel, as I never hunted waterfowl or game birds. Light and easy to carry and make every shot count.

DAJAX

Posted by: So boys..... ()
Date: February 15, 2016 12:29PM

Did anyone play with their guns last weekend? Hopefully, no waitresses were shot after one of you made a purchase and brought it to Hooters.

Posted by: Wxfmx ()
Date: February 15, 2016 03:21PM

And it's right next to Wal-Mart...how convenient for the mouth breathing white trash there.

Posted by: Forum reader2 ()
Date: February 15, 2016 03:27PM

Yes Your Right Wrote:
---------------------------------
>
> Times are changing and Im glad I lived in the day
> and age I did with the freedoms I have had. I feel
> sorry for the young , Retirement? Social Security
> ? as well as all the other social bad things that
> will be coming, that many liberals think is so
> great now and will be hating themselves for
> later.
>
> Plus with all the computers, cell phones what's
> next? They are under some ones thumb every day .
>
> As far as gun laws go, that will take a long time
> for liberals to get all they want. It will be the
> slippery slope . I really don't care about
> background checks, I can live with them. I just
> don't want to see anything given away. They will
> come, a assault firearm law will come, maybe they
> will be registered like full auto machine guns.
> There will be ammo mag restrictions and attempts
> to tax ammo and other attempted lead bans.
>
> All in all the guns I grew up with revolvers,
> Winchester lever guns, bolt actions, pump .22's
> and shotguns, will still be around a good while.
> And my favorite hunting shotgun is still a Single
> Barrel, as I never hunted waterfowl or game birds.
> Light and easy to carry and make every shot
> count.
>
> DAJAX

Nobody gives a fuck. Sorry, coward.

Posted by: Faggots Anonymous ()
Date: February 15, 2016 03:34PM

Forum reader2 Wrote:
> Yes Your Right Wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> >
> > Times are changing and Im glad I lived in the
> day
> > and age I did with the freedoms I have had. I
> feel
> > sorry for the young , Retirement? Social
> Security
> > ? as well as all the other social bad things
> that
> > will be coming, that many liberals think is so
> > great now and will be hating themselves for
> > later.
> >
> > Plus with all the computers, cell phones what's
> > next? They are under some ones thumb every day
> .
> >
> > As far as gun laws go, that will take a long
> time
> > for liberals to get all they want. It will be
> the
> > slippery slope . I really don't care about
> > background checks, I can live with them. I just
> > don't want to see anything given away. They
> will
> > come, a assault firearm law will come, maybe
> they
> > will be registered like full auto machine guns.
> > There will be ammo mag restrictions and
> attempts
> > to tax ammo and other attempted lead bans.
> >
> > All in all the guns I grew up with revolvers,
> > Winchester lever guns, bolt actions, pump .22's
> > and shotguns, will still be around a good
> while.
> > And my favorite hunting shotgun is still a
> Single
> > Barrel, as I never hunted waterfowl or game
> birds.
> > Light and easy to carry and make every shot
> > count.
> >
> > DAJAX
>
>
> Nobody gives a fuck. Sorry, coward.

What he said is true though you faggy piece of shit weak bitch. Now bend over and get raped by incoming niggers and sand niggers you fluffy clown.

Posted by: What I See Here ()
Date: February 15, 2016 05:39PM

... A bunch of pissed off libs who are crying over others practicing their Constitutional rights. They all say they want gun control, but what they really want is control over every aspect of others' lives. And they want someone else to pay everything they get.

Date: February 15, 2016 05:56PM

What I See Here Wrote:
> ... A bunch of pissed off libs who are crying over
> others practicing their Constitutional rights.
> They all say they want gun control, but what they
> really want is control over every aspect of
> others' lives. And they want someone else to pay
> everything they get.

Libtard faggots that rely on an alarm for safety. If, shockingly, an alarm doesn't prevent a break-in, they will willingly bend over and take it up the ass by a pack of thieving niggers. Then, they'll apologize for being white and give the niggers a ride home in their Prius.

Posted by: Just sayin'... ()
Date: February 15, 2016 06:14PM

If you have an alarm system, your insurance rates go down. If you have guns, your insurance rates go up.

Posted by: What, Me Worry? ()
Date: February 15, 2016 06:25PM

Faggots Anonymous Wrote:
> Forum reader2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Yes Your Right Wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > >
> > > Times are changing and Im glad I lived in the
> > day
> > > and age I did with the freedoms I have had. I
> > feel
> > > sorry for the young , Retirement? Social
> > Security
> > > ? as well as all the other social bad things
> > that
> > > will be coming, that many liberals think is
> so
> > > great now and will be hating themselves for
> > > later.
> > >
> > > Plus with all the computers, cell phones
> what's
> > > next? They are under some ones thumb every
> day
> > .
> > >
> > > As far as gun laws go, that will take a long
> > time
> > > for liberals to get all they want. It will be
> > the
> > > slippery slope . I really don't care about
> > > background checks, I can live with them. I
> just
> > > don't want to see anything given away. They
> > will
> > > come, a assault firearm law will come, maybe
> > they
> > > will be registered like full auto machine
> guns.
> > > There will be ammo mag restrictions and
> > attempts
> > > to tax ammo and other attempted lead bans.
> > >
> > > All in all the guns I grew up with revolvers,
> > > Winchester lever guns, bolt actions, pump
> .22's
> > > and shotguns, will still be around a good
> > while.
> > > And my favorite hunting shotgun is still a
> > Single
> > > Barrel, as I never hunted waterfowl or game
> > birds.
> > > Light and easy to carry and make every shot
> > > count.
> > >
> > > DAJAX
> >
> >
> > Nobody gives a fuck. Sorry, coward.
>
>
> What he said is true though you faggy piece of
> shit weak bitch. Now bend over and get raped by
> incoming niggers and sand niggers you fluffy
> clown.

Why should anyone worry when we have tough guys like you to eradicate the problem.
How many have you killed so far? And "call of duty" doesn't count.

Posted by: No, I'm Just Sayin'... ()
Date: February 15, 2016 06:27PM

Just sayin'... Wrote:
> If you have an alarm system, your insurance rates
> go down. If you have guns, your insurance rates
> go up.

Really? Be specific as to how and why as mine has not changed a bit due to my gun collection. We have a rider for my guns just as we do for my wife's jewelry to protect against financial loss should anything be stolen or otherwise lost.

Maybe your insurance agent is just fucking you around. Oh, that's right - it's your mommy's agent as you're living in her basement.

Posted by: Mother from another brother ()
Date: February 15, 2016 10:27PM

No, I'm Just Sayin'... Wrote:
> Just sayin'... Wrote:
> -----
> > If you have an alarm system, your insurance
> rates
> > go down. If you have guns, your insurance
> rates
> > go up.
>
> Really? Be specific as to how and why as mine has
> not changed a bit due to my gun collection. We
> have a rider for my guns just as we do for my
> wife's jewelry to protect against financial loss
> should anything be stolen or otherwise lost.
>
> Maybe your insurance agent is just fucking you
> around. Oh, that's right - it's your mommy's
> agent as you're living in her basement.

Guns and jewelry? You must be one of them Negroes

Posted by: Lmfao!!! ()
Date: February 15, 2016 10:30PM

What, Me Worry? Wrote:
> Faggots Anonymous Wrote:
> -----
> > Forum reader2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Yes Your Right Wrote:
> > > ---------------------------------
> > > >
> > > > Times are changing and Im glad I lived in
> the
> > > day
> > > > and age I did with the freedoms I have had.
> I
> > > feel
> > > > sorry for the young , Retirement? Social
> > > Security
> > > > ? as well as all the other social bad
> things
> > > that
> > > > will be coming, that many liberals think
> is
> > so
> > > > great now and will be hating themselves for
> > > > later.
> > > >
> > > > Plus with all the computers, cell phones
> > what's
> > > > next? They are under some ones thumb every
> > day
> > > .
> > > >
> > > > As far as gun laws go, that will take a
> long
> > > time
> > > > for liberals to get all they want. It will
> be
> > > the
> > > > slippery slope . I really don't care about
> > > > background checks, I can live with them. I
> > just
> > > > don't want to see anything given away. They
> > > will
> > > > come, a assault firearm law will come,
> maybe
> > > they
> > > > will be registered like full auto machine
> > guns.
> > > > There will be ammo mag restrictions and
> > > attempts
> > > > to tax ammo and other attempted lead bans.
> > > >
> > > > All in all the guns I grew up with
> revolvers,
> > > > Winchester lever guns, bolt actions, pump
> > .22's
> > > > and shotguns, will still be around a good
> > > while.
> > > > And my favorite hunting shotgun is still a
> > > Single
> > > > Barrel, as I never hunted waterfowl or game
> > > birds.
> > > > Light and easy to carry and make every
> shot
> > > > count.
> > > >
> > > > DAJAX
> > >
> > >
> > > Nobody gives a fuck. Sorry, coward.
> >
> >
> > What he said is true though you faggy piece of
> > shit weak bitch. Now bend over and get raped by
> > incoming niggers and sand niggers you fluffy
> > clown.
>
> Why should anyone worry when we have tough guys
> like you to eradicate the problem.
> How many have you killed so far? And "call of
> duty" doesn't count.

Lmfao! I don't bother with fake shooting you clown. I also don't kill niggers because they'll kill each other if left to their own devices. I fight to change the course of this country from its current multicultural cesspool state. If niggers can't adapt, they can die or move back to Africa. I hope one rapes you.

Posted by: FOR THE FAGGOT ()
Date: February 15, 2016 10:32PM

Here you go libtard nigger lover; heyjackass.com is a great website to show how much niggers don't even like each other and will kill each other.

Keep pandering to them. They'll still hate you, rape you, and kill you if you let them. Bye bitch.

Posted by: Gunny Gunnerson ()
Date: February 15, 2016 11:15PM

I like guns, but I don't like the Chantilly Gun Show and here is why:

1. You have to pay to get int, but it is no more a show than going to a mall. I don't pay to get into a mall
2. Prices aren't competitive. Retailers stick you with credit card fees.
3. Crowded inside and out. Parking sucks.
4. Lots of smokers.
5. Fat people
6. NRA and other beggars out front asking you to "donnate."
7. Rednecks
8. More fat people, some with neck beards and big hats.
9. Military poses all decked out in gear, but clear to soft and fat to have been in the service.
10. Lots of shitty, Chinese, aftermarket crap.
11. Police check for gun puchase takes 30 to 45 minutes
12. Politics loudmoths
13. Lots of lame scare tactics used as marketing...like the guy who sells body armor and has had the same sign for years claiming that it will be soon outlawed.
14. Way too much Nazi shit.
15. Targets that look like the President. Look, Obama is indeed a black Jimmy Carter, but the US has enough enemies. We don'tneed to promot their anti-US agenda with that kind of shit.

Posted by: ok ()
Date: February 15, 2016 11:36PM

Gunny Gunnerson Wrote:

> 14. Way too much Nazi shit.
> 15. Targets that look like the President.
Attachments:
tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpeg

Posted by: WUT? ()
Date: February 15, 2016 11:43PM

Gunny Gunnerson Wrote:
> I like guns, but I don't like the Chantilly Gun
> Show and here is why:
>
> 1. You have to pay to get int, but it is no more a
> show than going to a mall. I don't pay to get into
> a mall
> 2. Prices aren't competitive. Retailers stick you
> with credit card fees.
> 3. Crowded inside and out. Parking sucks.
> 4. Lots of smokers.
> 5. Fat people
> 6. NRA and other beggars out front asking you to
> "donnate."
> 7. Rednecks
> 8. More fat people, some with neck beards and big
> hats.
> 9. Military poses all decked out in gear, but
> clear to soft and fat to have been in the
> service.
> 10. Lots oyf shitty, Chinese, aftermarket crap.
> 11. Police check for gun puchase takes 30 to 45
> minutes
> 12. Politics loudmoths
> 13. Lots of lame scare tactics used as
> marketing...like the guy who sells body armor and
> has had the same sign for years claiming that it
> will be soon outlawed.
> 15. Targets that look like the President. Look,
> Obama is indeed a black Jimmy Carter, but the US
> has enough enemies. We don'tneed to promot their
> anti-US agenda with that kind of shit.

'Targets that look like the President'. Really? How is that kind of shit allowed, especially at an event in a public venue?

Posted by: Yep, 'bout sums it up ()
Date: February 16, 2016 12:20AM

Gunny Gunnerson Wrote:
> I like guns, but I don't like the Chantilly Gun
> Show and here is why:
>
> 1. You have to pay to get int, but it is no more a
> show than going to a mall. I don't pay to get into
> a mall
> 2. Prices aren't competitive. Retailers stick you
> with credit card fees.
> 3. Crowded inside and out. Parking sucks.
> 4. Lots of smokers.
> 5. Fat people
> 6. NRA and other beggars out front asking you to
> "donnate."
> 7. Rednecks
> 8. More fat people, some with neck beards and big
> hats.
> 9. Military poses all decked out in gear, but
> clear to soft and fat to have been in the
> service.
> 10. Lots of shitty, Chinese, aftermarket crap.
> 11. Police check for gun puchase takes 30 to 45
> minutes
> 12. Politics loudmoths
> 13. Lots of lame scare tactics used as
> marketing...like the guy who sells body armor and
> has had the same sign for years claiming that it
> will be soon outlawed.
> 15. Targets that look like the President. Look,
> Obama is indeed a black Jimmy Carter, but the US
> has enough enemies. We don'tneed to promot their
> anti-US agenda with that kind of shit.

The hot dogs are overcooked and overpriced.
The "Nation's Gun Show" affords everyone their basic right......to be stupid.

Posted by: john reb. ()
Date: February 16, 2016 09:52AM

They had these for sale but they sold out the first day.
Attachments:
TRAYVON-TARGET.jpg

Posted by: Stepped into it, huh? ()
Date: February 16, 2016 10:49AM

john reb. Wrote:
> They had these for sale but they sold out the
> first day.

Only a chickenshit white boy would buy a target like that. Scared, fat and stupid is no way for a man to go thru life, boy.

Posted by: shotshowattendee ()
Date: February 16, 2016 10:51AM

Gun ownership is a proud American tradition. 1884 newspaper ad.
Attachments:
1884 Gun Ad.jpg

Date: February 16, 2016 12:51PM

Gun ownership is a proud tradition among the scared and the stupid -- i.e., the spineless and the brainless.

Date: February 16, 2016 01:31PM

> Gun ownership is a proud tradition among the
> scared and the stupid -- i.e., the spineless and
> the brainless.

Unlike fags like you that willingly bend over and take it up the ass by thieving niggers.

Libtardz!

LoLz!

Date: February 16, 2016 02:53PM

So much smarter than you that I can afford to live where these "thieving niggers" you fear so deeply do not exist. Can't say that I blame them for being after you, though. Kind of like I don't blame the trashman for waking me at 6:30 in the morning. Just doing what needs to be done.

Date: February 17, 2016 12:05PM

Picked up a new Beretta and renewed my nra membership! Libtard tears make me lol!

Posted by: Stumble, fumble, bumble ()
Date: February 17, 2016 01:18PM

Did you get your cool little NRA tote bag? Loser...
Attachments:
nra_tote.jpg

Date: February 17, 2016 01:37PM

No, but I did pick this up in your honor Stumble, fumble, bumble!

Posted by: news observerer ()
Date: February 17, 2016 02:00PM

> Gun ownership is a proud tradition among the
> scared and the stupid -- i.e., the spineless and
> the brainless.

I don't see the Queen on our currency, you must have it wrong somehow.

Posted by: vEUJL ()
Date: February 17, 2016 04:35PM

2A no longer makes sense Wrote:
> ..

says the Murderer in Chief.

Posted by: xKPMj ()
Date: February 17, 2016 04:41PM

When my father was in high school. All of the schools had kids who kept rifles in their lockers.
It was called being on the Rifle Team.
But that was also when prayer was still routine within the school system.

Gee, the irony of public schools today!

Posted by: Fucking liberals like to lie ()
Date: February 17, 2016 07:42PM

The gun in the picture is a crossman pellet gun. It is a .177 cal co2 charged toy not a gun.

Fucking liberal said "I like to play with daddy's guns"

Simple shits don't understand what they claim to hate.

Posted by: They suck ()
Date: February 17, 2016 07:43PM

Yep
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Fuck you, Oborona ()
Date: February 19, 2016 05:16PM

huhex

Posted by: Fuck you, Oborona ()
Date: February 19, 2016 06:09PM

p6veu

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.