HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what happened to competetive baseball in fairfax?
Posted by: teach baseball?? ()
Date: July 06, 2009 10:44PM

I am so tired of watching kids playing baseball and getting taught the WRONG way to play because of couch potato coaches. when i was youmger it was all NVBA or sneators baseball where they ACTUALLY taught you how to play ball. now theres pinkmans, and DBA whom of which teach you NOTHING about baseball. DBA is by far the worst baseball academy ive ever been to. the coaches are horrible they teach you nothing.. they are in it for the money. What ever happened to the REAl coaches? such as coach hart and dan raley and tommy west they were the best coaches ive ever had. Gallagher and Pinkman are absoultey dreadful. Gallagher has the worst temper possible and Pinkman wears out the players. what happened to the GOOD academies....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what happened to competetive baseball in fairfax?
Posted by: adam ()
Date: July 06, 2009 11:00PM

omgg i was thinking the same thing!! i 100% agree with you on that one. my son playes pioneer baseball and we have been to DBA its horrible. there is a guy who comes here every summer im unsure of his name its jamie or josh bender im unsure but he does this thing called bender ball. i heard it was legit. I was told he took proffesianl lessons from former pro players. maybe you should try him out :) just a though t

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.