HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
9/11 was the best day of my life. I laughed out loud when those ppl jumped form those burning buildings!!!
Posted by: Mr. Moreno ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:21AM

Re: how are you celebrating the 9/11 accident?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: September 11, 2011 11:45PM

9/11 was the best day of my life. I laughed out loud when those ppl jumped form those burning buildings!!!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/664043/670374.html#msg-670374
Attachments:
william moreno troll.jpg
william-moreno1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9/11 was the best day of my life. I laughed out loud when those ppl jumped form those burning buildings!!!
Posted by: Mr. Moreno said ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:22AM

how are you celebrating the 9/11 accident?
Date: September 03, 2011 01:28AM

so it's been 10 years since the 9/11 thing accidentally happened not on purpose. How are you going to spend the day? The wife and I are thinking of heading up to the Poconos for a day at the lake. When that plane hit the building, I laughed so hard milk shot out my nose. Then I realized people were in the building. And then I got sad. But then I realized that it's okay, because people make mistakes, and that's O K. All in all, 9/11 was a fun day for me and my then fiance. We watched the news coverage and laughed and laughed and laughed. Accidents happen.....what can you do but laugh? When the second plane hit, I turned to her and said, "Someday we'll look back at this and laugh".

Happy 9/11 everybody.
Attachments:
9-11_cake.jpg-.jpg

Re: 9/11 was the best day of my life. I laughed out loud when those ppl jumped form those burning buildings!!!
Posted by: Sterling ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:25AM

.."when those people jumped out of the burning buildings, I about bust a gut. It was the funniest, most hysterical thing I have ever seen in life ever. It was the best day of my life. I love 9/11. It was a great thing to happen to this country." - William Robert Moreno
Attachments:
9-11hysterical.jpg

Posted by: Mr. Moreno said ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:25AM

Date: September 09, 2011 11:21PM

9/11 was an accident and it really wasn't that bad. Let's face it.
Attachments:
FreshPrince911.gif

Posted by: VxYYY ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:27AM

Date: September 11, 2011 11:45PM

Attachments:
9-11koolaid.png

Posted by: Re: why is the pizza in New York ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:37AM

Re: why is the pizza in New York so good?
Date: January 04, 2012 06:38PM

I danced in the streets on September 11th. IT WAS GREAT!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/786547/787240.html#msg-787240

Posted by: Abdullah.Oblongata ()
Date: January 31, 2016 01:18AM

It's funny how you people still believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Posted by: Tev ()
Date: January 31, 2016 03:16AM

Re: Happy veterans day, JBass
Date: November 11, 2011 11:41AM

I hope all the veterans drop dead. Yes, let's celebrate a bunch of burnouts and trailer trash who were dumb enough to sign up for an illegal occupation, and weak enough to follow and march in lock step. I love people who get together in a giant group of other people and do the exact same thing as everyone else, like ants in a colony, then go out and shoot brown-skinned shopkeepers and civilians in the face. It's great when humans get together in a big, autonomous group and act as one......like the Borg, from Star Trek. That's my favorite thing about the human species. Please, let's have a holiday to celebrate these mindless cogs in the machine.

you're a veteran, so what?

drop dead

Posted by: hh93uF ()
Date: February 01, 2016 12:57AM

William Moreno's statements about veterans and the terrorist attacks are nearly as offensive as the toddler raping and killing
Attachments:
william moreno sterling virginia washington post lawsuit moreno family (1).jpg

Posted by: Hkukj ()
Date: February 05, 2016 03:53PM

smh

Posted by: Winners and Losers ()
Date: February 05, 2016 04:09PM

Our names are Michael Basl and Monique Wells.

We are losers in court.
Actually we are losers in all of life's values.

But here on Fairfax Underground we can pretend to be winners by trying to tear others down.

We can't do any better than this. That's why it will never end.

Posted by: eat shit Morenos ()
Date: February 05, 2016 04:20PM

William Moreno is a giant piece of shit, as is his family who supports his views. I could care less that eesh left a note on his windshield or that lizzie wouldn't fuck him. Moreno is a scourge upon the face of humanity.

Re: Happy veterans day, JBass
Date: November 11, 2011 11:41AM

I hope all the veterans drop dead. Yes, let's celebrate a bunch of burnouts and trailer trash who were dumb enough to sign up for an illegal occupation, and weak enough to follow and march in lock step. I love people who get together in a giant group of other people and do the exact same thing as everyone else, like ants in a colony, then go out and shoot brown-skinned shopkeepers and civilians in the face. It's great when humans get together in a big, autonomous group and act as one......like the Borg, from Star Trek. That's my favorite thing about the human species. Please, let's have a holiday to celebrate these mindless cogs in the machine.

you're a veteran, so what?

drop dead

Posted by: Thch7 ()
Date: March 28, 2017 02:23PM

Thch7

Posted by: Ravi the Untouchable ()
Date: March 28, 2017 02:57PM

9/11 was joyous day in the slum

day was so good I let the goat be the top

#memories

Posted by: defense contractor ()
Date: March 28, 2017 02:59PM

Actually 9/11 was one of the best days of my life. I would of had a 3 series and 2,000 sqft house, but thanks to 9/11 I have a 911 4s and a 6,000 sqft house.

Thanks Al-Qaeda!

Posted by: MWx6h ()
Date: March 28, 2017 03:00PM

Mr. Moreno is not a nice person.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.