HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TJ Second cut ( SIS and Essay ) RESCHEDULED
Posted by: Saturday, February 20th ()
Date: January 28, 2016 04:09PM

Good Afternoon Semifinalists and Parents,

Due to the continued school closings in the participating jurisdictions and the limited ability to access all facilities, the SIS/Essay administration for this Saturday, January 30th has been postponed. This will allow our SIS/Essay assessments to be administered in a standardized format at all test sites on Saturday, February 20th with a new inclement weather date of Saturday, February 27th.

A new test site email will be sent the week prior to the February 20th test date. It will include the important information for the day of testing.

Additionally, the deadline for applicants to enter teacher recommendation information into the online system has been extended to Wednesday, February 3rd at 4:00p.m.

If you have forgotten your username or password please click on the links below the login button. Accounts lock after five (5) unsuccessful attempts. Please use the support form: http://itweb.fcps.edu/JASE/ for assistance to unlock your account. If you have questions about the admissions decisions, please contact the Admissions Office at 571-423-3770 or tjadmissions@fcps.edu. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.

Thank You
TJ Admissions

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Second cut ( SIS and Essay ) RESCHEDULED
Posted by: Angel ()
Date: January 28, 2016 06:54PM

Confirmed... What are they doing? This is 2014 all over again...

http://www.fcps.edu/pla/TJHSST_Admissions/news.html
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 6.58.00 PM.png

Posted by: smartboygirls ()
Date: January 28, 2016 07:34PM

thank god
We all care !!!

Posted by: uppND ()
Date: January 29, 2016 09:54AM

bump

Posted by: Smarty ()
Date: January 30, 2016 06:18PM

This is beginning to look like 2014...

Posted by: William Doo ()
Date: December 08, 2020 04:03AM

Yes, I would also like to share my personal experience and tell you about https://writemyessayonline.com/college-essay-writing-service.html! These guys have saved me more than once from problems with my studies. To be honest, I just hate accumulating debt. For me, the best thing is to hand over everything on time, but sometimes I don't have time and I have to turn to professionals!

Posted by: Karl Rockwell ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:01PM

Really? I've been looking to start ordering my essays. In my opinion, if you pay someone to write your essay it's much easier to complete my studies. What do you think of this company and is it viable to order papers for my university?

Posted by: ngboyko ()
Date: September 28, 2023 02:33AM

Super Mario has also branched out into various other forms of media, including television shows, movies, comic books, and merchandise. The franchise has become an enduring symbol of video game culture, with Mario himself being recognized as one of the most iconic video game characters of all time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.