HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Is Fox 5 News strictly for the Nigs now?
Posted by: Dept. Motor Vehicles, sprawlCraw ()
Date: December 19, 2017 11:17AM

All nog - All day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FV3VP Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't watch any news channel that refers to the
> > Metro Area as 'the DMV'.
>
>
> WTOP radio is using that term more these days,
> along with the nog McDonald's commercials.

Half time show at skins game on Sunday .. announcer mentioned the phrase "in the DMV" ... what happened to using "DC area"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dept. Motor Vehicles, sprawlCraw ()
Date: December 19, 2017 11:17AM

All nog - All day Wrote:
> FV3VP Wrote:
> -----
> > Don't watch any news channel that refers to the
> > Metro Area as 'the DMV'.
>
>
> WTOP radio is using that term more these days,
> along with the nog McDonald's commercials.

Half time show at skins game on Sunday .. announcer mentioned the phrase "in the DMV" ... what happened to using "DC area"?

Posted by: are you serious? ()
Date: December 19, 2017 11:36AM

You really should be embarrassed for mentioning that you're watching the halftime show, and the Redskins game.

Posted by: nog obliterator ()
Date: December 19, 2017 12:24PM

are you serious? Wrote:
> You really should be embarrassed for mentioning
> that you're watching the halftime show, and the
> Redskins game.

That's was my first thought. If you support them by hanging out with them and watching them, why bitch about their niggerness?

Posted by: Those Amazing Niggers ()
Date: December 19, 2017 12:34PM

Who is the Redskins player that is "Another Victim" of Racial Profiling?

Posted by: citizen durges ()
Date: December 19, 2017 04:15PM

don't know. But I sure wish cops would profile nigger drivers more.They all speed and drive crazy and I never see them getting pulled over.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: December 19, 2017 05:00PM

Aside from all the above, the quality of reporting has just gone downhill. I now watch any other station to get the local news...they all carry more stories

Posted by: nigga on point ()
Date: April 04, 2018 07:25AM

I got stuck in a waiting room the other day and they had this channel on.

It's 100% nigger news.

Every single "news story" - which as really just gossip - had someone black in it. There were legit news stories about white people that day, but the entire half hour was all about nog news. And they had this sheboon come out and comment on the news along with this Wisdom homo and some poor white girl that looked frightened. Wisdom kept saying "Awww yeah girl, go on now" and "that's what I'm talking about, you get some girl".

It seems like heffing the females up is "making them look like the community they serve" as many are pushing 300lbs.

Very ghetto.

Posted by: Typical News Coverage ()
Date: April 07, 2018 12:04PM

nigga on point Wrote:
> I got stuck in a waiting room the other day and
> they had this channel on.
>
> It's 100% nigger news.
>
> Every single "news story" - which as really just
> gossip - had someone black in it. There were
> legit news stories about white people that day,
> but the entire half hour was all about nog news.
> And they had this sheboon come out and comment on
> the news along with this Wisdom homo and some poor
> white girl that looked frightened. Wisdom kept
> saying "Awww yeah girl, go on now" and "that's
> what I'm talking about, you get some girl".
>
> It seems like heffing the females up is "making
> them look like the community they serve" as many
> are pushing 300lbs.
>
> Very ghetto.
Attachments:
video-undefined-2744B35300000578-420_636x358.jpg
Deshaun Jones.jpg
DOnkey-Cartel-dead-1-800x505.jpg
stackbundles.jpg
z36rxKF28Spn.jpg

To all of the racists who posted racist comments,you're a bunch of assholes
Posted by: John Peterson ()
Date: April 13, 2018 06:03PM

Gofuckyourmothers

Posted by: SMH@YouPeople ()
Date: July 06, 2018 10:37AM

I can't believe there are people this racist in 2018 (or 2016/2017 according to this thread) in my own community. You people are disgusting. I curse each and every one of you racists with a horrible life--karma takes care of people like you. Smh.

Posted by: they produce nothing of value ()
Date: July 06, 2018 12:01PM

look at those pictures. This is the nigger lifestyle.
What a bunch of fucking retarded losers.
Niggers are the worst!!!

Posted by: belknap ()
Date: July 06, 2018 12:58PM

Is that one nigger asleep on the floor, or let me guess, he was an aspiring rap artist who was shot.

Posted by: Face it... ()
Date: July 06, 2018 04:28PM

All that white trash deserve is a firm kick in the balls.

Posted by: Unbelievable stupid shits ()
Date: July 06, 2018 04:34PM

Imagine having all the advantages of being white in America and still turning out to be a dismal honky-ass failure!

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: July 07, 2018 06:59AM

SMH@YouPeople Wrote:
> I can't believe there are people this racist in
> 2018 (or 2016/2017 according to this thread) in my
> own community. You people are disgusting. I curse
> each and every one of you racists with a horrible
> life--karma takes care of people like you. Smh.

Us niggas love bitches like you. Bring that benzo and yo damn fine daughter over to alabama ave and let a real nigga show you what time it is. whiles you at it bring that wife too. And bring me some scrimps.

Posted by: Keep wondering ()
Date: July 14, 2018 10:48PM

Get out sometime and find out stop depending on the internet

Posted by: Your wife's side piece ()
Date: July 14, 2018 10:53PM

Imagine finding me with your wife or daughter that would hurt and she giving me your money or it already happen to you that's why you hurt

Posted by: Why you hurt? Why are you9 ()
Date: July 15, 2018 04:50PM

God, you can barely write, nigger. Go back to school.

Posted by: Raptor ()
Date: July 16, 2018 02:30PM

No one with an IQ over 90 can watch local news anymore. Between the insipid stories and the numbing numbers of commercials. Rotsa ruck!

Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: July 16, 2018 06:34PM

I’s watch de news bc I likes the call letters wttg.

Posted by: WE are ALL Gods people ()
Date: September 20, 2018 10:04AM

Thanks for trip over...now I'm rich!!!

Posted by: Gabby ()
Date: October 23, 2018 11:05AM

Wow! When asked if race relations have gotten better since the 60's, it is obvious reading this blog that it hasn't. I just want to know how many of you white people have a job and a degree? You are so busy criticizing blacks, but what have you done lately?

It is obvious to me that the jealousy of white people against blacks because you want to be black. You mimic our culture, your white women want big lips and big round asses that black women have naturally. Don't hate! Appreciate! There are so many black millionaires and entrepreneurs, achieving the American dream despite your ignorance. The only thing whites can do is continue to kill blacks and incarcerate them to continue the slave mentality. Guess what? It's not working!!! So you are mad about it. Get over it and move on. You don't have to watch Fox5 News.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: October 23, 2018 12:23PM

Most of your "riches" has come from handouts and affirmative action.

Keep telling yourself that the white boogeyman is your biggest problem. We love that. Keep voting democrat too. It's beautiful.

Niggers are the little retarded children of the US. You know your place.

Posted by: NiggerFacts ()
Date: January 18, 2019 06:41AM

Here's a nigger fact for you wannabe slave owners: you watch football, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis..etc. Those same bigs that you pretend to despise are the same ones that you root for and pray they make a play for "your" team to win. And yes these so called "nigs" are contending in hockey. There wouldn't be dominating country that we call USA if it wasn't for these same "nigs"that built the country. And last but not least, check how many "nigs:invented or discovered things you use or see every day in your miserable life that you think is wonderful! Jokes on you all!

Posted by: nigger level intelligence ()
Date: January 18, 2019 07:35AM

NiggerFacts Wrote:
There wouldn't be dominating country that
> we call USA if it wasn't for these same "nigs"that
> built the country.

Really? I'd love to hear more about this, since these racist history books have omitted all the ways niggers built this country.

And I hear they've done wonders in Africa without the evil white devil there to keep them down, but all the racist media keeps showing are mud huts and savage tribes.

Posted by: notso ()
Date: January 18, 2019 09:47AM

D.C. is no where near as black as it was back in the 70s.. getting whiter (and more from other nations) every day.. Now P.G. county is a shithole now.. but i will tell you... if the script was flipped... and you had whites instead of the blacks.. and the only blacks replaced the whites there would be marchs all over crying racism... so shut your pie hole.. we already know you are never going to quit bitching no matter what...so enjoy your black priviledge

Date: January 24, 2019 06:10AM

Learn how to read in color and not just black and white. Charles Richard Drew, discovered a method of separating red blood cells from plasma and then storing the two components separately to create what is called blood banks. This saves lives every day including caucasian and foreign. Garrett Morgan, inventor of the traffic signal and the gas mask, used by caucasian and foreigners around the world. Lewis Latimer, inventor of an operational toilet on a train and inventor of the carbon filament that made the light bulb a reality, despite what you think Edison did. I can go on and on about what these so called "Nigs" have done for the USS and the world but in this forum is a waste of time, talent and energy. Oh, one more thing, don't use anything that involves peanuts, like frying your turkeys or using some soaps or drinking coffee, also put down those potato chips, "Nigs" discovered the creation of those items as well. I hope you are enjoying what you think is a "Nig" free life. Thank you and you are all welcome!

Date: January 24, 2019 06:30AM

@nigger level intelligence

If you would love to hear more, visit your Library of Congress https://www.loc.gov/
They have plenty of audio books that you can check out, and that you hope are omitted. You might even learn why there is black, white and every color and race in between and beyond.

Hey Racists
Posted by: F*ck YT ()
Date: April 29, 2019 09:03AM

Thanks for the reminder that so many of my neighbors and coworkers are threatened racist punks who only have the courage to express their feelings behind keyboards and aliases!

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/archive1/config.pl?md=read;id=69155

Posted by: Ashamed Vet ()
Date: May 13, 2019 07:36PM

I am truly ashamed of my fellow Americans acting in this manor. How many of you put your life on the life for this country which includes all races. You have the freedom to watch what you want to watch. Coming here with all your racist remarks does nothing to solve the problem of what you are complaining about. You are whining and complaining and acting as bad as the "Nigs" you are complaining about. You are acting no better. Nothing has been said in this thread displaying any superiority. Just a bunch of people complaining about something they can not change other than the channel. Spewing hate. The news is a brainwashing tool for all races. It doesn't matter what race is presenting it. I don't see how you say "Nigs" are dumb and lazy but think they watch the news? So it wouldn't matter who is presenting the news because they are not watching it right? Anyways, America is supposed to be moving forward with acceptance and not backwards. It's amazing how "Nigs" make up around 12% of the population but are some how the root of all your issues. Some of you will stand your ground and speak that racist banter in front of "Nigs" while most of you work and socialize with them as nothing is wrong. If you have not personally and directly been harmed by another race, you don't have any reason to hate them. Learn to love everyone until you have a real reason not to love that person. Not their race. P.S. My wife is Black.

Posted by: Unspoken Fact ()
Date: May 13, 2019 07:43PM

Fact! There are more Nig lovers than you think that are overjoyed with more Nigs on television besides sports. That's for men and women.
-Undercover N!&&@ lover

Posted by: Harsh Reality ()
Date: May 13, 2019 07:50PM

This country is becoming more and more diverse. Pure white is on the decline. Accept it. Eventually one of your future generations will cross the color line. Eventually pure white will be a unicorn or white buffalo. Hmmm I wonder if it's a coincidence that mythical creatures seem to be white???

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/

Posted by: For The People ()
Date: May 13, 2019 08:01PM

For the record, blacks don't hate whites. Blacks hate racist. Don't know why whites hate blacks who have done nothing to them personally. Never been harmed or hindered by a black person but hates them and don't even know them.

Posted by: the signaler ()
Date: May 13, 2019 10:05PM

White people.
Attachments:
Nonog.jpg

Posted by: Know what you did ()
Date: May 14, 2020 10:37PM

Looks like Shawn Yancy has embarked on some sort of weight loss program and had breast augmentation done. So inappropriate for a broadcaster to show so much cleavage on the air. That’s just like a teacher coming to school doing the same thing-inappropriate and unprofessional. You might have paid for them, but no one cares. Some people are just fake...eyelashes and all...smh

Posted by: Bosshogg ()
Date: May 14, 2020 10:50PM

All you racists ass sick varmit bastards. You are the reason why this country is so fucked it. This is the 21st CENTURY, you no longer rule this world. You are the minority. Most of us make more than your powhitetrash asses. And your asses will be picking that cotton soon. You make me sick with your white man little ass DICKS. Yea, I said it. You are classic for small Dingalings -that’s why you are always molesting little girls. You can’t even suck your own Dicks because they are too small. Fucking dick ass desperate motherfuckers. They are the only ones it works on. Why do you think your women run to black men? Because they hang to the floor. Sorry ass little dick cocksuckers. Go beat your little meat..,,,LOL. Eat shit and die racist pricks. Need help picking up that lip.

Posted by: Coon Hunt ()
Date: May 27, 2020 10:49AM

A lot off nigger business on Good Day DC.

Posted by: question for ya ()
Date: May 27, 2020 12:02PM

Coon Hunt Wrote:
> A lot off nigger business on Good Day DC.

Was there any non-nigger biz this morning?

Posted by: Bosshog ()
Date: May 27, 2020 10:33PM

Most importantly, CoonHunt, how BIG is that little ass white dick between those legs? Child molester pollock....LOLOUD. Women want anacondas, not baby garden snakes.....ssssssssss

Posted by: Researcher ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:31PM

Bosshog Wrote:
> Most importantly, CoonHunt, how BIG is that little
> ass white dick between those legs? Child molester
> pollock....LOLOUD. Women want anacondas, not baby
> garden snakes.....ssssssssss

Studies show that Black males spend 9 out of every 10 minutes either thinking about or playing with their dick. This is innate behavior they cannot control.

Posted by: So predictable ()
Date: May 28, 2020 05:23PM

Researcher Wrote:
> Bosshog Wrote:
> -----
> > Most importantly, CoonHunt, how BIG is that
> little
> > ass white dick between those legs? Child
> molester
> > pollock....LOLOUD. Women want anacondas, not
> baby
> > garden snakes.....ssssssssss
>
>
> Studies show that Black males spend 9 out of every
> 10 minutes either thinking about or playing with
> their dick. This is innate behavior they cannot
> control.

It's always the first reply. Always.

Posted by: Jane Goodall ()
Date: May 28, 2020 05:37PM

Researcher Wrote:
> Studies show that Black males spend 9 out of every
> 10 minutes either thinking about or playing with
> their dick. This is innate behavior they cannot
> control.

The same behavior seen in the Ape House at the zoo. Not saying they're little more than monkeys, but the evidence sure is there. White guilt tends to cause some to overlook this. The ability of nigs to vote (a mistake of historical proportions) causes politicians to overlook it as well. DCUMs look at it as an opportunity.

Posted by: Black and Proud ()
Date: October 14, 2020 09:44AM

We were stolen and White men are the originators of the gays, they use to duck the black slaves in the ass.

Posted by: A.P.E. Control ()
Date: October 14, 2020 10:08AM

Jane Goodall Wrote:
> Researcher Wrote:
> -----
> > Studies show that Black males spend 9 out of
> every
> > 10 minutes either thinking about or playing
> with
> > their dick. This is innate behavior they
> cannot
> > control.
>
> The same behavior seen in the Ape House at the
> zoo. Not saying they're little more than monkeys,
> but the evidence sure is there. White guilt tends
> to cause some to overlook this. The ability of
> nigs to vote (a mistake of historical proportions)
> causes politicians to overlook it as well. DCUMs
> look at it as an opportunity.
Attachments:
1f45948ffe6d0713b8c09f7e12426d40.gif

Posted by: EVERETT BECK ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:42AM

I just happened to see this dumb azz post from.all of you ink members.
Whites have dominated tv and movies for years. I don't know about the word Nig.
But if we can have a Black President. We damn sure can be tv news casters lol. Deal with Hiltler fans

Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: December 03, 2020 07:04AM

EVERETT BECK Wrote:
> I just happened to see this dumb azz post from.all
> of you ink members.
> Whites have dominated tv and movies for years. I
> don't know about the word Nig.
> But if we can have a Black President. We damn sure
> can be tv news casters lol. Deal with Hiltler fans

Perhaps posting in your native language would enable readers to understand the point you are trying to make.

Posted by: Grant J. ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:08PM

I traveled to 70 countries but I can't afford to fix my fucking overbite. I look like a real life Simpson with grey hair and a bald spot. Fuck my shitty life!

Posted by: TH7JN ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:34AM

Posted by: WHCDH ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:44PM

Posted by: UTTNE ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:34PM

Posted by: BPWC9 ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:13PM

Posted by: Black, Woman, Republican ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:15PM

I know this thread is old but it happens to be absolutely hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments and I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The deep-seated hatred of the intentionally ignorant, remedial, poverty-stricken, closeted self loathing, inbred idiots on this thread is the reason why I love hiring folks like you & making you my subordinates. And exactly the reason why I will continue to pay you just enough to keep you smiling in my face behind gritted teeth. So the next time I start to feel bad about that, I'll refer back to this thread. Thanks racists, remember, you are more valuable than you know.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.