HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Paper Moon (Springfield)
Posted by: Oh, bummer ()
Date: April 08, 2011 07:42PM

"Full of alot of ugly girls and pretenders thinking they are [picking up chicks."
Are you saying those pushy, greedy whores were actually after my money and not overcome with lust for my middle-aged body?
Is that why she told me to f*****g come back when I felt like spending some serious money? (After I'd already droopped $300. plus)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ronnie Mund ()
Date: April 08, 2011 08:41PM

Let's Fuck some Whores!!!!!!!

Fuck paper moon, those fuckin whore's are gross, unless you get off looking at c-section scars or belly cunts and tits that look like nylon socks filled with dimes..
also a few of those whores have an ass that looks like it was hit by golf balls going 100mph..

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: April 09, 2011 10:17AM

I'm amused by the rants against PM. And I suspect it's people from 1320 trying to keep guys from going to PM. The parking lot at PM gets packed every day it's open. They must be doing something right.

Posted by: Light ()
Date: April 10, 2011 01:15AM

Shadow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm amused by the rants against PM. And I suspect it's people from 1320 trying to keep guys from going to PM.

They are the same company.

Posted by: Dauphines Gone ()
Date: April 10, 2011 08:13PM

They are not the same owner. Paper Moon is not that bad considering that it is in Fairfax Co. One chick out of fifteen is hot and you can get a lap dance there. All nude DC strip clubs are just great with $8 dollar beers and no contact. 1320 is not bad for a causal cheap glance. CCR is the best general place to go around here. Plus, they turned the pool table area into a smoking lounge with a dance table. CCR also has back private booth in the smoking section but I am not sure what you get for your money back there.

Posted by: KK ()
Date: April 11, 2011 09:15AM

I've never been to this place and have no desire to. But, had a thought that might really piss them off. If you did go there, pay with a credit card, and soon as you leave call your credit card hotline and challange the charge, the CC company will ask you to write a description of what happened and why you don't think you owe it, and all the time it is being contested the money will be held up. Also, immediately tell them to put a hold on the card so that any attempts to use it will be denied.

For example, the guy that was charged $45 for three drinks, just tell the CC company you were chareged with something that was never delivered.

Posted by: Volunteer Work? ()
Date: April 11, 2011 09:00PM

Shadow Wrote:
> I'm amused by the rants against PM. And I suspect it's people from 1320 trying to keep guys from going to PM.

I'm not sure that Shadow is right about the origin of these critical comments, since I've heard the same type of comments from people I trust.

However, for the common good I will volunteer to stop by Paper Moon in the next few days and report back. I'm not an expert on strip clubs, but I will admit to having been to "a few" in my younger days. (And I have business in the area anyway.) I will however, pay with cash only.

Posted by: Fillgood ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:33PM

Word..place is full of coke heads

Posted by: hunghenry ()
Date: April 21, 2011 12:55PM

Paper moon sucks....if you want to see real dancing, tricks, full nudity than go to the stadium and fuegos...hot sexy black and latino women.....pretty lame to let race prevent you from seeing real stripping!

Posted by: jymee jee ()
Date: April 23, 2011 10:35AM

I agree the dances where overpriced... if i remember correctly, it was hit or miss but there where occasionally hot girls there.

It used to be for the overpriced 60 bucks you could at least get a decent lap dance and grab some ass. i've heard they are very strict now adn it's not even worth it...

anybody actually been there and have good info?

Posted by: Volunteer Work? ()
Date: May 27, 2011 05:46PM

WHAT I HATED MOST: Watching the whores hustle young soldiers til they got every cent they had and sneer at them when their money ran out.

What I liked most: Nothing.

It took me almost a month, but I did finally go back to this place. Actually, I went twice, since the first time, a friend that came along was on call and had to leave about ten minutes after we got there. Which turned out to be a very good thing. There were only two or three other customers in the place and before we even sat down we were joined by a drugged-out but agressive stripper who came close to nodding out between requests (demands?) that we buy her champagne and pay for lap dances we didn't want. I'd give her about a two tops and we were glad to get out of there before the alcohol mixed with whatever drugs she was taking and she passed out at the table. She cussed us out as we were leaving.

One friend wanted to try again so we went back another night. You'd have to be REALLY hard up to enjoy this place, and I guess he is. Again, there were very few customers, just one very drunk guy and the soldiers mentioned above. The agressive hustle here does not make for a good time if you don't keep the bucks flowing. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can buy a drink here and sit back and enjoy the show for the (very high) price of a few drinks. The girls will make it very clear that if you aren't coughing up cash when they strip or sit with you you shouldn't be in the place. I'm not surprised the place was practically empty both times. Not a hot female in the place either - just a shit load of attitude.

My friend bought a lapdance for $160.00 that was supposed to be ten minutes, but was probably half that, but he said between the white string hanging out of her cunt and the bouncer glaring at him the whole time he was more than ready to have it end. He tipped another twenty on top of the $160. which seemed way too generous, but clearly the girl wanted more.

That was our clue to pay for our final two beers and clear out, for which they tried to charge us over $40.00 with no explanation. That was only resolved when we threatened to call the cops. Thank God we hadn't given them a credit card.

CONCLUSION: The previous posts that say this ridiculously over-priced dump sucks are way too kind.

Posted by: NotForME ()
Date: June 09, 2011 05:09PM

Thanks for the posts. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Date: June 09, 2011 05:57PM

Clip. Joint.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 10, 2011 08:03AM

What a shame. Paper Moon had the potential to be the ONLY place around where you could go for a drink and a cheap thrill. The places I'd go to back up north would show you a real good time for a 100 bucks. So then you could go back a couple of times a month. Paper Moon wants to rape you for several hundreds and give you nothing in return. I hope the fucking shithole burns down.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: June 10, 2011 11:14AM

Hmm, for a place that is supposedly so bad, it's awfully popular. The parking lot always has cars when it's open and the girls I've seen there are not bad. Amazing how all these anonymous posters can fill the board with negatives. Perhaps there's only one who spent a little too much and didn't get laid?

Date: June 10, 2011 11:27AM

Might have a point there.

Posted by: NotForMe ()
Date: June 17, 2011 02:37PM

Maybe they are anonymous because they don't want wives/girlfriends to figure out where they have been.

I checked YELP for more viewpoints. I'm not sure how it works but I understand they somehow vet posts to screen out one-issue posters, brand new participants, and multiple posts by one user under different names. Paper Moon does have a lot of filtered posts but so do a lot of other establishments, so I don't know if that means anything.

Posted by: Hardhead ()
Date: June 17, 2011 02:47PM

Sounds like a place to avoid at those prices. I have been to some West Virginia clubs and its hit or miss. Sometimes some decent girls and other times I have seen black eyes and C section marks on them. Like dumping ice water on my crotch to see that.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 18, 2011 06:22AM

never heard a strip club running radio ads before.................til yesterday when I heard a Paper Moon ad on the fan - advertising some sorta free lunch deal - kinds creepy o_0

Posted by: stigmata ()
Date: June 18, 2011 12:58PM

Free lunch? Trust me, nothing is free at this clip joint.

Date: June 18, 2011 07:28PM

How could any body eat at a strip club? All that spooging , spewing , spraying and sputtering in close proximity to sausage and peppers , chicken wings and taco salads?

Posted by: Lap fan ()
Date: June 18, 2011 08:31PM

If I got the CC receipt and there were things on it I didnt receive I wouldnt sign it. Go ahead and calls the cops, which I doubt they will do. Better yet let ABC know what kind of scam they are running.

If they go ahead and sign your name to it they would be in much more trouble than you could ever be in. Bring over all the fat tough guy bouncers you want I aint signing.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 19, 2011 08:33AM

I'm with you, Lapfan - I mean, what are the tough guy bouncers gonna do? Hit you? Make you "disappear"? C'mon now, people! THE SHOP IS IN THE MIDDLE OF FRIGGIN SPRINGFIELD, not 1950's Brooklyn, y'know?

@ProVallone - they charge extra for the spew LoLz

Posted by: bigblack ()
Date: July 03, 2011 11:27PM

I love this place, most of the girls are hot. Some are great entertainers on stage. My favorite girls greet me when I walk in. Definitely worth it.

Posted by: bigblack ()
Date: July 03, 2011 11:27PM

I love this place, most of the girls are hot. Some are great entertainers on stage. My favorite girls greet me when I walk in. Definitely worth it.

Posted by: derrr ()
Date: July 04, 2011 01:15AM

bigblack Wrote:
> I love this place, most of the girls are hot. Some
> are great entertainers on stage. My favorite girls
> greet me when I walk in. Definitely worth it.

That's cuz' you'z a sucka foo0l.

Date: July 18, 2011 10:19PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> never heard a strip club running radio ads
> before.................til yesterday when I heard
> a Paper Moon ad on the fan - advertising some
> sorta free lunch deal - kinds creepy o_0

Just heard that today. It's, "Someone said there's no such thing as a free lunch, but there is at Paper Moon. Just pay the cover charge."

Really? Is it really "a free lunch" if you have to pay a cover charge to get it?

Besides, it's one thing to think if Walter Cronkite and Harry Reasoner getting shitfaced while having "lunch" at Camelot back in the 70s and 80s. It's another nowadays to think of getting chicken wings and a Coke while some 30-something single mom of two dances on the stage with her scares and tattoos showing at 12:30 in the afternoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: D ()
Date: July 28, 2011 04:24AM

You guys talk a lot of crap about how you don't want to spend money.. How about this.. You go dance in front of 70 guys and have them grab you everywhere you wouldn't want them to.. Then not only that, but do it for $20 or even $300 which you will not get the full amount.. If you want a hooker, then go to Red Light and cross your fingers something is growing on you..

If you can't do that.. Then shut up about how mad you are that you work at McDonalds. The fact that you don't understand the business. The fact that you are not able to get laid and resort to thinking someone is going to lower themselves to give you a good time for .99 cents. You got too used to the Dollar Menu..

Posted by: Professor ()
Date: July 28, 2011 11:53AM

D Wrote:
> You guys talk a lot of crap about how you don't
> want to spend money.. How about this.. You go
> dance in front of 70 guys and have them grab you
> everywhere you wouldn't want them to.. Then not
> only that, but do it for $20 or even $300 which
> you will not get the full amount.. If you want a
> hooker, then go to Red Light and cross your
> fingers something is growing on you..
>
> If you can't do that.. Then shut up about how mad
> you are that you work at McDonalds. The fact that
> you don't understand the business. The fact that
> you are not able to get laid and resort to
> thinking someone is going to lower themselves to
> give you a good time for .99 cents. You got too
> used to the Dollar Menu..

Look, don't get saucy because you fucked up on your SAT's and couldn't get into radford.
Time to start over, look into some federally subsidized child care, take out some student loans and go to NoVA for two years. Get all your gen ed crap out of the way. Bust your ass (note I said bust, not sell) and study hard and then transfer to one of the 4 year schools. Look at the cost of living in the area you're looking to transfer to.
Major in something that's going to be useful like business, or computer science or IT. Don't get sidetracked with communications or psychology. You're too far along to get a degree like that without daddy paying for it.
Graduate, get a real job, be a productive member of society, and remind your kids daily what not to do wrong in their lives. Good Luck!

Posted by: DDS ()
Date: July 28, 2011 12:14PM

Or make no changes to your life and just be a WHORE.

Posted by: Huge Hefner ()
Date: July 28, 2011 12:20PM

do the juices of life sometimes get on the food at Paper Moon?

do the dancers and waitresses get tested?

Is Kayden Kross coming any time soon?

Posted by: Jstang ()
Date: August 10, 2011 12:10AM

Drugs prostitution robbery? Why hasn't it been shut down yet?

Posted by: full moon ()
Date: August 10, 2011 01:40AM

The county has to walk a fine line. If what PaperMoon is doing is legal then as a business they should not be subjected to anymore scrutiny than any other business.

It is just some housewife that gets pissed because hubby enjoys a firm set of tits compared to her sagging fun bags. That and some anal politician that thinks he is doing something good by closing down this sin palace, or so he thinks.
If people were not paying then the place would close so obviously the demand is there.

I have never been in there and dont really plan to. But more power to those that seek the place out. Besides I can see more skin at the beach thanks to Virginias antiquated strip laws.

Posted by: 1320 guy ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:05PM

The papermoon in richmond is not owned by pegans dumbass lol, its owned by Frazier Boyd, the same piece of shit that owns all 7 of them in the U.S. He fucks the girls after hours in his little office, then comes out, bitches and screams, steals money from his employees, then grabs another girls, fucks her, and gives her the money he stole. Biggest low life i have ever met. He encourages girls to be like that, they are trained to say YES if the waitress asks the customer if he wants to buy the lady a drink, and if she says no she gets an ass chewing and a fine. They are 5 mins late, fine, they are sick and miss work, fine, they're kid was sick the night before so they're late, fine, the customer didn't cum, fine...jk lol. Anywho, if you do decide to go in there, 1, do not open a tab, 2, remember that the girls will say anything to get money from you, and 3, if the waitress says do you want to buy the lady a drink, SAY NO!!! the way they train them is to make you look bad if you say no, but fuck em, thats just shitty. Fuck Frazier Boyd, and the little pony he rides around. I hear he has herpes which he caught from one of the girls and he keeps spreading it to his own girls!! So if you see a girl with a cold sore... Its not a cold sore... Its Frazier's after effects... PEACE OUT!!

OH, P.S: Kelley is not a whore, i know her, she used to serve there, real hot, real conservative, so whoever put her number up here is probably an ugly bitch that hates her cause of how hot she is.

Posted by: Herpes2 ()
Date: August 31, 2011 08:43PM

Not sure whether anything the 1320 guy says is true or not, but it is not the first time I've about this place and Herpes.

Posted by: I Believe ()
Date: August 31, 2011 08:48PM

I'm sure that the information on the fines that get applied to the girls is the truth. If they didn't have a penalty system in place, those crack whores would always be late for work. Now, they're more prompt with their arrival times - or, so I'd imagine, so the Paper Moon can make plenty o' money off the suckers that pay to go into that place.

Posted by: faggot moon ()
Date: September 02, 2011 03:15PM

this place suck do not go.

Posted by: mickle ()
Date: October 05, 2011 12:58AM

damn,after reading all the negative comments i gotta check this joint out.Sounds like my kinda place.

Date: October 05, 2011 01:31AM

They dont need to be tested for anything. Those girls are just trying to make a living.I think the strippers and waitresses are great. I'm a dirty old man i can admit it but i don't understand all these people cryin about gettn ripped off thats what a strip joint is all about, money.Personaly when i go to a go go bar i already know i'm gettn rippd off.And they dont force you to come in or tip.

Date: October 05, 2011 01:57AM

when does kelly flynn work?

Posted by: Naked Truth ()
Date: October 05, 2011 07:31AM

Is the gay DJ still there?

Posted by: saynomore ()
Date: October 05, 2011 10:08AM

Volunteer Work? Wrote:
> WHAT I HATED MOST: Watching the whores hustle
> young soldiers til they got every cent they had
> and sneer at them when their money ran out.
>
> What I liked most: Nothing.
>
> It took me almost a month, but I did finally go
> back to this place. Actually, I went twice, since
> the first time, a friend that came along was on
> call and had to leave about ten minutes after we
> got there. Which turned out to be a very good
> thing. There were only two or three other
> customers in the place and before we even sat down
> we were joined by a drugged-out but agressive
> stripper who came close to nodding out between
> requests (demands?) that we buy her champagne and
> pay for lap dances we didn't want. I'd give her
> about a two tops and we were glad to get out of
> there before the alcohol mixed with whatever drugs
> she was taking and she passed out at the table.
> She cussed us out as we were leaving.
>
> One friend wanted to try again so we went back
> another night. You'd have to be REALLY hard up to
> enjoy this place, and I guess he is. Again, there
> were very few customers, just one very drunk guy
> and the soldiers mentioned above. The agressive
> hustle here does not make for a good time if you
> don't keep the bucks flowing. Don't make the
> mistake of thinking you can buy a drink here and
> sit back and enjoy the show for the (very high)
> price of a few drinks. The girls will make it very
> clear that if you aren't coughing up cash when
> they strip or sit with you you shouldn't be in the
> place. I'm not surprised the place was practically
> empty both times. Not a hot female in the place
> either - just a shit load of attitude.
>
> My friend bought a lapdance for $160.00 that was
> supposed to be ten minutes, but was probably half
> that, but he said between the white string hanging
> out of her cunt and the bouncer glaring at him the
> whole time he was more than ready to have it end.
> He tipped another twenty on top of the $160. which
> seemed way too generous, but clearly the girl
> wanted more.
>
> That was our clue to pay for our final two beers
> and clear out, for which they tried to charge us
> over $40.00 with no explanation. That was only
> resolved when we threatened to call the cops.
> Thank God we hadn't given them a credit card.
>
> CONCLUSION: The previous posts that say this
> ridiculously over-priced dump sucks are way too
> kind.

That's all you had to say man, that they were hustling the soldiers. I hope this shit hole burns to fucking ground now and that a dog pisses all over the ashes. What kinds of heartless anti American slimy bastards can claim they make an honest living out of ripping off young soldiers who don't even make that much to begin with? Must be fucking middle easterners who run this place!

Posted by: timmy ()
Date: October 25, 2011 05:12PM

is there any way i could get one of the strippers numbers?

Posted by: Anonymous9 ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:06AM

Really, the fine system here is nothing new to clubs like this. The real problem with this is that the girls are talking business with customers, who are there to have a good time and not get hustled. I know for a fact that management has instructed the entertainers to not do that, and if it does happen, action will be taken. Most likely a fine.

STRIP JOINTS KILL MARRIAGES...Slowly Like Cancer
Posted by: Not a Fan of Strip Joints ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:12PM

Wow...it is sad knowning there's something for every Sinner on this planet.

It is no wonder so many marriages suffer because of these Filthy, evil and dirty places exist.

Oh and...

Let's not forget the Pornography and Adult Entertainment companies either...Nasty and sick!!!

Posted by: amen ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:18PM

I go to church on sundays, then after service, i go drinking and fuck some whores. jesus did it.
he turned water into wine, and banged mary Magdalene.

If it was good enough for J.C. it's good enough for me! So,..Lets fuck some whores!!"

Re: STRIP JOINTS KILL MARRIAGES...Slowly Like Cancer
Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:29PM

Not a Fan of Strip Joints Wrote:
> Wow...it is sad knowning there's something for
> every Sinner on this planet.
>
> It is no wonder so many marriages suffer because
> of these Filthy, evil and dirty places exist.
>
> Oh and...
>
> Let's not forget the Pornography and Adult
> Entertainment companies either...Nasty and sick!!!

There are fewer filthy, evil, dirty places here than any normal metro area this size. You should get out more.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 03, 2012 08:04AM

Not a Fan of Strip Joints Wrote:
> Wow...it is sad knowning there's something for
> every Sinner on this planet.
>
> It is no wonder so many marriages suffer because
> of these Filthy, evil and dirty places exist.
>
> Oh and...
>
> Let's not forget the Pornography and Adult
> Entertainment companies either...Nasty and sick!!!

Sounds like some fat cold fish has a husband that went elsewear for his physical needs.

Posted by: Good Guys ()
Date: February 04, 2012 05:00AM

do the gals at springfield look this tired?

Posted by: ds ()
Date: August 01, 2012 08:26PM

does that girl kimber still work there?

Posted by: ronnie mund ()
Date: August 01, 2012 08:30PM

fuckin clip joint.

Date: August 02, 2012 07:52AM

It's a shame. One strip club in the area and it sucks.

Posted by: kingfish ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:13PM

1320 guy Wrote:
> The papermoon in richmond is not owned by pegans
> dumbass lol, its owned by Frazier Boyd, the same
> piece of shit that owns all 7 of them in the U.S.
> He fucks the girls after hours in his little
> office, then comes out, bitches and screams,
> steals money from his employees, then grabs
> another girls, fucks her, and gives her the money
> he stole. Biggest low life i have ever met. He
> encourages girls to be like that, they are trained
> to say YES if the waitress asks the customer if he
> wants to buy the lady a drink, and if she says no
> she gets an ass chewing and a fine. They are 5
> mins late, fine, they are sick and miss work,
> fine, they're kid was sick the night before so
> they're late, fine, the customer didn't cum,
> fine...jk lol. Anywho, if you do decide to go in
> there, 1, do not open a tab, 2, remember that the
> girls will say anything to get money from you, and
> 3, if the waitress says do you want to buy the
> lady a drink, SAY NO!!! the way they train them is
> to make you look bad if you say no, but fuck em,
> thats just shitty. Fuck Frazier Boyd, and the
> little pony he rides around. I hear he has herpes
> which he caught from one of the girls and he keeps
> spreading it to his own girls!! So if you see a
> girl with a cold sore... Its not a cold sore...
> Its Frazier's after effects... PEACE OUT!!
>
> OH, P.S: Kelley is not a whore, i know her, she
> used to serve there, real hot, real conservative,
> so whoever put her number up here is probably an
> ugly bitch that hates her cause of how hot she is.

Posted by: KINGFISH ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:14PM

FrAZIER bOYD IS THE MOST PATHETIC DICK ON THE PLANET

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:48PM

So does DJ Magik Mark.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2012 07:44AM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: Fixy ()
Date: August 06, 2012 05:03PM

Learn how to use the "Name" field

Posted by: Molly ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:06AM

Hey everyone! The girls at papermoon are actually very sweet awesome girls so you should come see us! Get a table dance for only 20 bucks and lapdances are available for 40 bucks and up! check out our dancers page!

https://www.facebook.com/virginiastripclubs

Posted by: Westerns ()
Date: November 19, 2012 03:24PM

I like the short red hair one and Molly. $40 for a lapdance sounds reasonable.

Posted by: white trash ()
Date: November 19, 2012 03:30PM

479978_407674819303202_368994034_n.jpg

I cant get them braces or all the guys will be scared of me giving them a BJ.

Posted by: Hello... ()
Date: November 19, 2012 03:38PM

that bitch is HAWT.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 19, 2012 04:27PM

The one has a tattoo on her arm that says "Dad."

Love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: bottom bucket ()
Date: November 20, 2012 12:31AM

The paper moon is probably the number one embarrassment on the planet to the strip club seen. Cover charge? For what? To go in and get ripped off even more? Bunch of fat ugly WHORES running around. The atmosphere sucks. For the longest time, the Crystal City Resteaurant (CCR's) was and still should be rated #1 on the Eastern Seaboard. At least, for now, anywhere south of NY. New York has some really Class ASS+ strip joints.
And CCR's has no and never will have a cover charge. At 23'rd St. and Rt. 1 right down from Nat Reagan Airport, it always has gorgeous gals working there and they are shweet, shweet. The owner/management obviously has good taste when hiring. Great food, beer, etc.
The paper moon is some sick fucks sick idea of what a strip joint is supposed to be. It is supposed to have 'Class'. Not be a pig stye! And I can not even think of ANY strip joint with a cover charge, anywhere. What a joke on any idiot that goes there!

Posted by: NotEvenOK ()
Date: November 20, 2012 02:12PM

I've always thought this was a club to be avoided and the facebook page really reinforces that. There is a really hot woman on the cover page, but then they note she doesn't really work there. It would be funny if not so pathetic.The other poster is right, Violet (the blonde) is hot and young, but I'd run like hell if I saw Ophelia in a dark alley, a couple practically have "meth whore" stamped on their foreheads, and Delihla looks like she has to be on the wrong side of forty.

Posted by: Voltaire ()
Date: November 20, 2012 02:39PM

bottom bucket Wrote:
> The paper moon is probably the number one
> embarrassment on the planet to the strip club
> seen. Cover charge? For what? To go in and get
> ripped off even more? Bunch of fat ugly WHORES
> running around. The atmosphere sucks. For the
> longest time, the Crystal City Resteaurant (CCR's)
> was and still should be rated #1 on the Eastern
> Seaboard. At least, for now, anywhere south of
> NY. New York has some really Class ASS+ strip
> joints.
> And CCR's has no and never will have a cover
> charge. At 23'rd St. and Rt. 1 right down from
> Nat Reagan Airport, it always has gorgeous gals
> working there and they are shweet, shweet. The
> owner/management obviously has good taste when
> hiring. Great food, beer, etc.
> The paper moon is some sick fucks sick idea of
> what a strip joint is supposed to be. It is
> supposed to have 'Class'. Not be a pig stye! And
> I can not even think of ANY strip joint with a
> cover charge, anywhere. What a joke on any idiot
> that goes there!

Wow, sounds like CCR staff found FFX underground.

Date: November 21, 2012 09:06AM

Molly Wrote:
> Hey everyone! The girls at papermoon are actually
> very sweet awesome girls so you should come see
> us! Get a table dance for only 20 bucks and
> lapdances are available for 40 bucks and up! check
> out our dancers page!
>
> https://www.facebook.com/virginiastripclubs

40 Bucks and up for a lapdance? Way, way too much!

With the cover charge , outlandishly priced drinks, and the overcharge for the lap dances, a trip to this place would be way too expensive. Especially considering all the negative comments.

Not that I'm adverse to spending money on whores, just want to get maximum value .

I'll spend all my pervert time and money in West Virginia, thank you.

Posted by: go west young man ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:12AM

"I'll spend all my pervert time and money in West Virginia, thank you."

I tend to agree but have had some issues in WV. I have seen strippers with black eyes take the stage also the C section scars are a total turnoff.

Posted by: go west young man ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:14AM

but that being said paper moon does suck balls and with Va outdated laws you can see more skin and poontang at the beach. G strings and pasties get the fuck out of here.

Posted by: night prowler ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:14AM

This place is a clip joint..I made the mistake of going to this place. never again..it's one big hustle. I have no problem shelling out money, but this place is a total clip joint.
the women are ugly,half of them look like they are on crank or oxy. If you like c-section scars, this place is for you.

Posted by: Rt 11 ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:21AM

I went to a WV club about a year ago. The bouncers carried tasers and looked like they were just waiting for the chance to use them. I had to take a piss and went to the bathroom, the sink was covered in blood like someone had just lost possession of their teeth recently gratis the bouncers. You really couldnt relax and take in the girls with the thought of the bouncers fucking you up.
If someone stood up too long they would shove the guy back in his seat or pull a taser out and threaten to use it. Bad scene.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: December 04, 2012 09:09PM

I find it amusing when reading some of these complaints of how men want to see more, they are being charged too much, girls aren't attractive, they are getting hustled, and the list goes on......THE REALITY OF IT-Most of these girls are IN college or already have been. Most of these girls have careers but the economy sucks ass, so to support their family or themselves they do it. Most of these girls are actually drug free. The women that work there are actually very attractive. The ones that are complaining are the ones that can't afford to go there, so attacking hard working girls is their only answer. Next time you go into a club, stop looking for a whore and just enjoy yourself. Try to get a dance without trying to stick you fingers in some girls ass. Try to show respect for a girl that has to grind your dick and make you feel like a man while men make the girl feel like shit because "its not enough". It's funny to read you see more skin at a beach but all the girls there are whores. I find it funny that men complain of cost, yet if you were in their shoes you would feel it wasn't enough as well. The men that visit and come back respect those girls and what they do. The attitudes displayed on here are not wanted there. Your loss, not theirs. As far as attacking the owner........you sound like a bunch of jealous girls spreading rumors. Get your panties out of a bunch and grow up. Try getting laid without paying for it.

Posted by: It is what it is ()
Date: December 05, 2012 06:24AM

Mel Wrote:
> Try getting laid without paying
> for it.

I can GUARANTEE that you will not get laid if you patronize Paper Moon. If that's what you're looking for, you would be well-advised to spend your money elsewhere. All you'll wind up with after an evening at Paper Moon is a light wallet and blue balls.

I'm not condemning Paper Moon, just saying that it is what it is, which is an adult playground designed to extract as much money from its customers as possible.

Posted by: getreal ()
Date: December 05, 2012 07:17AM

Y not just go out to a nice place, pick up some nice but needy chic buy her 100 dollar meal and get laid for real?

Posted by: nope ()
Date: December 05, 2012 11:38AM

No, the point is that all VA titty bars suck, Paper Moon especially. Its just not worth your time. Yea, going to DC or WV can be a hassle, but the lameness of all VA titty bars, and Paper Moon specificaly, trumps the effort to go elsewhere.

Posted by: t ()
Date: December 29, 2012 12:22AM

well some of us have worked in wv so really its the same girls you jack ass. obviously you dont think there that bad.

Date: December 29, 2012 12:27AM

what kind of smart man goes into a strip club thinking hes not gonna get hustled?

Date: December 29, 2012 12:42AM

yea because passing judgment is not a sin

Posted by: Mel_is_a_dike ()
Date: December 30, 2012 10:25AM

Mel Wrote:
> I find it amusing when reading some of these
> complaints of how men want to see more, they are
> being charged too much, girls aren't attractive,
> they are getting hustled, and the list goes
> on......THE REALITY OF IT-Most of these girls are
> IN college or already have been. Most of these
> girls have careers but the economy sucks ass, so
> to support their family or themselves they do it.

That's great support themselves by hustling others who otherwise can't afford to drop a shit load of cash so some dancer can buy "books." Those pieces of shit are the same ones who sink their teeth into the soldiers at Ft. Belvoir every pay day when they come in. So let's add anti-us military to the list of names for these so called "hard working women."

> Most of these girls are actually drug free. The
> women that work there are actually very
> attractive. The ones that are complaining are the
> ones that can't afford to go there, so attacking
> hard working girls is their only answer. Next time
> you go into a club, stop looking for a whore and
> just enjoy yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't whores usually engage in sexual intercourse which these women don't do? I wouldn't really call these women whores rather trifling. In the UK they call these establishments clip joints which Paper Moon is two steps away from the sound of it. I wouldn't go so far to call these women hard working unless you consider hustling and manipulating people strenuous.

> Try to get a dance without
> trying to stick you fingers in some girls ass. Try
> to show respect for a girl that has to grind your
> dick and make you feel like a man while men make
> the girl feel like shit because "its not enough".

You're right a girl who has to grind my dick just to earn some extra cash for her "books," or because the economy took a nose dive is in a really respectable profession. I guess next time instead of taking a lap dance one should offer these girls $100 to tango or maybe salsa dance. Oh yeah I'm sure they're heartbroken when their overpriced 5 second grind and slide is over and they have to find someone else to sink their teeth into.

> It's funny to read you see more skin at a beach
> but all the girls there are whores. I find it
> funny that men complain of cost, yet if you were
> in their shoes you would feel it wasn't enough as
> well.

No I'm sure you see more skin at a ski resort than you see at this place. Have any of these hard working girls considered maybe financial aid or some other social services considering they're all still in "college?" So if they feel they don't earn enough how do you think the customers and soldiers they hustled feel? No if I were in their shoes I would try my hardest not to look in the mirror every morning and call myself a piece of shit. Oh please they don't earn enough? Try living within your means for a change.

> The men that visit and come back respect
> those girls and what they do. The attitudes
> displayed on here are not wanted there. Your loss,
> not theirs.

No the men who patronize your establishment have nothing else better to do or come back because they're being manipulated by one of the many hard working females. Great I wouldn't want to come to your clip joint anyways, my loss is my gain. As a matter of fact the behavior and activities occurring at Paper Moon are not wanted in this fucking county or state!

> As far as attacking the
> owner........you sound like a bunch of jealous
> girls spreading rumors. Get your panties out of a
> bunch and grow up. Try getting laid without paying
> for it.

Wait I thought the purpose of going to paper moon was to have a good time and not get laid because rather than calling the girls whores or complaining that not enough skin is being displayed people need to respect the hard working girls forced to take employment here because of school or a bad economy. As for the owner, I hope at the very least if he doesn't feel like shit for sucking money out of regular people he can take pride in knowing he's totally fucking over soldiers. Owner must be a true American

Posted by: 404ed ()
Date: December 30, 2012 10:38AM

Clip joint is a very accurate term.

If you want to see the beef, you have to look elsewhere than the Old Dominion. I would bypass DC and actually recommend either Baltimore or the places in West Virginia.

Posted by: watch those credit cards ()
Date: December 30, 2012 10:41AM

From what I have heard about Paper Moon they might as well have a shop vac at the entrance and suck all the money out of your pockets to save you the trouble.

Posted by: PM Dancer ()
Date: January 04, 2013 04:56PM

Since some of you apparently don't know proper stripclub etiquette...This is for you!

Here are some *helpful* tips you MUST know!

Tip #1: Do NOT bring 10 $1 bills and think that is ok... bring MONEY... we do not like working for free.

Tip#2: It is NOT ok to just buy us drinks and not a dance, its rude. We are WORKING and not interested in socializing with you and missing out on money.

Tip #3: IT IS however OK to tip us money ($10's $20's and up) for sitting with you, if you're not interested in a dance. Remember we are taking the time to sit with you, and time IS money.

Tip #4: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tip the dancer only $1.... that is insulting. We would rather not get tipped @ all than just a measly ass dollar... take that dollar and go get a double cheeseburger off McDonalds dollar menu, you cheap bastard.

Tip #5: DO NOT try to be slick when getting a dance and stick a finger in our vagina or up our ass - it's NOT hot and we don't like it. You may end up with a stiletto in your eyeball.

Tip #6: ALWAYS tip the dancer after a dance... $15-$20 is polite, and anything over is freakin awesome. Remember, we just grinded against your crotch and we're hot, sweaty, have razor burn and a thong wedged in our ass crack. It is not a good feeling. So tip us for our hard work.

Tip #7: It is NOT ok to tell us you don't want a dance with us, then ask for our phone number to take us out to dinner instead. WE ARE WORKING, and there to MAKE MONEY. What we hear when you say this is "Hey sorry don't wanna give you money BUT I'd like to take you out and fuck you". NOT cool. Go to a bar, find a drunk girl, and use that line... maybe you'll get laid that way.

Tip #8: We are NOT whores, so don't treat us like one. Most of us are single moms with multiple kids trying to put food on the table for them. We don't like assholes who come in and try to degrade us by trying to touch us or offer us money for sex. If this is what you're interested in, look in your yellow pages and find an escort agency.

Last but not least, we ARE cool ass women, and you can have a time with us if you act appropriate. We understand sometimes people can get a little drunk and act foolish, and we keep that in mind. But don't just go in there actin a damn fool and think it's ok, because it's not.

Date: January 04, 2013 05:02PM

Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.

Wow.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: January 04, 2013 05:04PM

You men never cease to amaze me...

If you don't wanna spend money, why go to a stripclub?

Are you that pathetic you can't get women any other way?

Are your wives not giving you the cooch anymore?

Then you want to sit and bitch about how you got hustled for your money... again... you are going to a stripclub. That is what happens. Things cost money. Good times cost money. You spend money at bars, probably way more than @ a stripclub, so why the sour face?

They're not freakin whores, show some respect.

I can almost guarantee you had an amazing time with a girl, probably planned on coming back in to see her again, yet get online and post a bunch of trash.

Pathetic.

Date: January 04, 2013 05:06PM

404ed Wrote:
> Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.
>
> Wow.

Oops, I'm sorry I forgot. Not all of you have money. You just want a free show. Go home to your WIFE and get that.

Date: January 04, 2013 05:13PM

PM Dancer Wrote:
> 404ed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.
> >
> > Wow.
>
> Oops, I'm sorry I forgot. Not all of you have
> money. You just want a free show. Go home to your
> WIFE and get that.

Honey the fact that you have to dance there to support your junk habit and the two sex trophies abandoned by your baby daddies puts you in no position to comment as to whether others have money or not.

Posted by: gramm ()
Date: January 04, 2013 05:14PM

PM Dancer Wrote:
> Since some of you apparently don't know proper
> stripclub etiquette...This is for you!
>
> Here are some *helpful* tips you MUST know!
>
> Tip #1: Do NOT bring 10 $1 bills and think that is
> ok... bring MONEY... we do not like working for
> free.
>
> Tip#2: It is NOT ok to just buy us drinks and not
> a dance, its rude. We are WORKING and not
> interested in socializing with you and missing out
> on money.
>
> Tip #3: IT IS however OK to tip us money ($10's
> $20's and up) for sitting with you, if you're not
> interested in a dance. Remember we are taking the
> time to sit with you, and time IS money.
>
> Tip #4: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tip the dancer
> only $1.... that is insulting. We would rather not
> get tipped @ all than just a measly ass dollar...
> take that dollar and go get a double cheeseburger
> off McDonalds dollar menu, you cheap bastard.
>
> Tip #5: DO NOT try to be slick when getting a
> dance and stick a finger in our vagina or up our
> ass - it's NOT hot and we don't like it. You may
> end up with a stiletto in your eyeball.
>
> Tip #6: ALWAYS tip the dancer after a dance...
> $15-$20 is polite, and anything over is freakin
> awesome. Remember, we just grinded against your
> crotch and we're hot, sweaty, have razor burn and
> a thong wedged in our ass crack. It is not a good
> feeling. So tip us for our hard work.
>
> Tip #7: It is NOT ok to tell us you don't want a
> dance with us, then ask for our phone number to
> take us out to dinner instead. WE ARE WORKING, and
> there to MAKE MONEY. What we hear when you say
> this is "Hey sorry don't wanna give you money BUT
> I'd like to take you out and fuck you". NOT cool.
> Go to a bar, find a drunk girl, and use that
> line... maybe you'll get laid that way.
>
> Tip #8: We are NOT whores, so don't treat us like
> one. Most of us are single moms with multiple kids
> trying to put food on the table for them. We don't
> like assholes who come in and try to degrade us by
> trying to touch us or offer us money for sex. If
> this is what you're interested in, look in your
> yellow pages and find an escort agency.
>
> Last but not least, we ARE cool ass women, and you
> can have a time with us if you act appropriate. We
> understand sometimes people can get a little drunk
> and act foolish, and we keep that in mind. But
> don't just go in there actin a damn fool and think
> it's ok, because it's not.

You are dancing almost naked for a bunch of drunk slobs that just happen to have got paid that day. Guys you wouldnt give the time of day to if you were not working. You talk guys into tipping you twenty bucks for a few seconds of your attention.

You got some nerve coming on here laying down your rules.

Date: January 04, 2013 05:30PM

404ed Wrote:
> PM Dancer Wrote:
> -----
> > 404ed Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.
> > >
> > > Wow.
> >
> > Oops, I'm sorry I forgot. Not all of you have
> > money. You just want a free show. Go home to
> your
> > WIFE and get that.
>
> Honey the fact that you have to dance there to
> support your junk habit and the two sex trophies
> abandoned by your baby daddies puts you in no
> position to comment as to whether others have
> money or not.

Well first of all, I have no drug habits nor do I drink alcohol, so there goes that theory.

Second off, I have ONE "baby daddy"as you call it.

I work there because the economy messed my job up and I am paying for school as well as my childs needs.

Obviously I struck a nerve.. are you one of the losers that comes in for a free show since wifey won't give it to ya anymore? LOL

Date: January 04, 2013 05:33PM

gramm Wrote:
> PM Dancer Wrote:
> -----
> > Since some of you apparently don't know proper
> > stripclub etiquette...This is for you!
> >
> > Here are some *helpful* tips you MUST know!
> >
> > Tip #1: Do NOT bring 10 $1 bills and think that
> is
> > ok... bring MONEY... we do not like working for
> > free.
> >
> > Tip#2: It is NOT ok to just buy us drinks and
> not
> > a dance, its rude. We are WORKING and not
> > interested in socializing with you and missing
> out
> > on money.
> >
> > Tip #3: IT IS however OK to tip us money ($10's
> > $20's and up) for sitting with you, if you're
> not
> > interested in a dance. Remember we are taking
> the
> > time to sit with you, and time IS money.
> >
> > Tip #4: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tip the
> dancer
> > only $1.... that is insulting. We would rather
> not
> > get tipped @ all than just a measly ass
> dollar...
> > take that dollar and go get a double
> cheeseburger
> > off McDonalds dollar menu, you cheap bastard.
> >
> > Tip #5: DO NOT try to be slick when getting a
> > dance and stick a finger in our vagina or up
> our
> > ass - it's NOT hot and we don't like it. You
> may
> > end up with a stiletto in your eyeball.
> >
> > Tip #6: ALWAYS tip the dancer after a dance...
> > $15-$20 is polite, and anything over is freakin
> > awesome. Remember, we just grinded against your
> > crotch and we're hot, sweaty, have razor burn
> and
> > a thong wedged in our ass crack. It is not a
> good
> > feeling. So tip us for our hard work.
> >
> > Tip #7: It is NOT ok to tell us you don't want
> a
> > dance with us, then ask for our phone number to
> > take us out to dinner instead. WE ARE WORKING,
> and
> > there to MAKE MONEY. What we hear when you say
> > this is "Hey sorry don't wanna give you money
> BUT
> > I'd like to take you out and fuck you". NOT
> cool.
> > Go to a bar, find a drunk girl, and use that
> > line... maybe you'll get laid that way.
> >
> > Tip #8: We are NOT whores, so don't treat us
> like
> > one. Most of us are single moms with multiple
> kids
> > trying to put food on the table for them. We
> don't
> > like assholes who come in and try to degrade us
> by
> > trying to touch us or offer us money for sex.
> If
> > this is what you're interested in, look in your
> > yellow pages and find an escort agency.
> >
> > Last but not least, we ARE cool ass women, and
> you
> > can have a time with us if you act appropriate.
> We
> > understand sometimes people can get a little
> drunk
> > and act foolish, and we keep that in mind. But
> > don't just go in there actin a damn fool and
> think
> > it's ok, because it's not.
>
>
> You are dancing almost naked for a bunch of drunk
> slobs that just happen to have got paid that day.
> Guys you wouldnt give the time of day to if you
> were not working. You talk guys into tipping you
> twenty bucks for a few seconds of your attention.
>
>
> You got some nerve coming on here laying down your
> rules.

LOL I wasn't laying down ANY rules, just tips so perhaps those of you that are regulars but like to pretend it's an awful club and post trash could have a better understanding of stripclubs.

As far as guys who wouldn't give us the time of day if we weren't working? LMAO try again because I believe it's the other way around.

Posted by: no offense ()
Date: January 04, 2013 05:40PM

I never posted on the place until now. I have heard enough from my friends who call it an overpriced clip joint. From what I have heard there is no free show you pay upon entering for a buffet.

As far as supporting your kid I hope you go after the hit and run daddy for child support.

Posted by: no offense ()
Date: January 04, 2013 05:43PM

As far as me giving you the time of day, I would date a stripper as long as she ditched any drug habits. I respect anyone who goes out and works honestly and that includes strippers. I wouldnt like that she was doing that kind of job and would hope she could find another but if she is truly doing it to pay bills and care for her kid it works for me.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: January 05, 2013 04:21AM

Mel_is_a_dike Wrote:
> Mel Wrote:
> -----
> > I find it amusing when reading some of these
> > complaints of how men want to see more, they
> are
> > being charged too much, girls aren't
> attractive,
> > they are getting hustled, and the list goes
> > on......THE REALITY OF IT-Most of these girls
> are
> > IN college or already have been. Most of these
> > girls have careers but the economy sucks ass,
> so
> > to support their family or themselves they do
> it.
>
> That's great support themselves by hustling others
> who otherwise can't afford to drop a shit load of
> cash so some dancer can buy "books." Those pieces
> of shit are the same ones who sink their teeth
> into the soldiers at Ft. Belvoir every pay day
> when they come in. So let's add anti-us military
> to the list of names for these so called "hard
> working women."
>
> > Most of these girls are actually drug free. The
> > women that work there are actually very
> > attractive. The ones that are complaining are
> the
> > ones that can't afford to go there, so
> attacking
> > hard working girls is their only answer. Next
> time
> > you go into a club, stop looking for a whore
> and
> > just enjoy yourself.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but don't whores usually
> engage in sexual intercourse which these women
> don't do? I wouldn't really call these women
> whores rather trifling. In the UK they call these
> establishments clip joints which Paper Moon is two
> steps away from the sound of it. I wouldn't go so
> far to call these women hard working unless you
> consider hustling and manipulating people
> strenuous.
>
> > Try to get a dance without
> > trying to stick you fingers in some girls ass.
> Try
> > to show respect for a girl that has to grind
> your
> > dick and make you feel like a man while men
> make
> > the girl feel like shit because "its not
> enough".
>
> You're right a girl who has to grind my dick just
> to earn some extra cash for her "books," or
> because the economy took a nose dive is in a
> really respectable profession. I guess next time
> instead of taking a lap dance one should offer
> these girls $100 to tango or maybe salsa dance.
> Oh yeah I'm sure they're heartbroken when their
> overpriced 5 second grind and slide is over and
> they have to find someone else to sink their teeth
> into.
>
> > It's funny to read you see more skin at a beach
> > but all the girls there are whores. I find it
> > funny that men complain of cost, yet if you
> were
> > in their shoes you would feel it wasn't enough
> as
> > well.
>
> No I'm sure you see more skin at a ski resort than
> you see at this place. Have any of these hard
> working girls considered maybe financial aid or
> some other social services considering they're all
> still in "college?" So if they feel they don't
> earn enough how do you think the customers and
> soldiers they hustled feel? No if I were in their
> shoes I would try my hardest not to look in the
> mirror every morning and call myself a piece of
> shit. Oh please they don't earn enough? Try
> living within your means for a change.
>
> > The men that visit and come back respect
> > those girls and what they do. The attitudes
> > displayed on here are not wanted there. Your
> loss,
> > not theirs.
>
> No the men who patronize your establishment have
> nothing else better to do or come back because
> they're being manipulated by one of the many hard
> working females. Great I wouldn't want to come to
> your clip joint anyways, my loss is my gain. As a
> matter of fact the behavior and activities
> occurring at Paper Moon are not wanted in this
> fucking county or state!
>
> > As far as attacking the
> > owner........you sound like a bunch of jealous
> > girls spreading rumors. Get your panties out of
> a
> > bunch and grow up. Try getting laid without
> paying
> > for it.
>
> Wait I thought the purpose of going to paper moon
> was to have a good time and not get laid because
> rather than calling the girls whores or
> complaining that not enough skin is being
> displayed people need to respect the hard working
> girls forced to take employment here because of
> school or a bad economy. As for the owner, I hope
> at the very least if he doesn't feel like shit for
> sucking money out of regular people he can take
> pride in knowing he's totally fucking over
> soldiers. Owner must be a true American

Am I to assume, since your complaints seem to focus more on behalf of military personnel, that you are one? Here's some sound advice for you to chew on, don't go to a five star when you can only afford the diner. Live within your means......we got it loud and clear that you can't afford this place. Thank you for the update.

Posted by: Stop playing the victim ()
Date: January 05, 2013 04:34AM

Don't flatter yourself. Military is not the "target". There are many men that walk in that club that makes your salary look like pocket change. Just a FYI for you.

Posted by: Stink Fingerer ()
Date: January 05, 2013 05:15AM

PM Dancer Wrote:
> Since some of you apparently don't know proper
> stripclub etiquette...This is for you!
>
> Here are some *helpful* tips you MUST know!
>
> Tip #1: Do NOT bring 10 $1 bills and think that is
> ok... bring MONEY... we do not like working for
> free.
>
> Tip#2: It is NOT ok to just buy us drinks and not
> a dance, its rude. We are WORKING and not
> interested in socializing with you and missing out
> on money.
>
> Tip #3: IT IS however OK to tip us money ($10's
> $20's and up) for sitting with you, if you're not
> interested in a dance. Remember we are taking the
> time to sit with you, and time IS money.
>
> Tip #4: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tip the dancer
> only $1.... that is insulting. We would rather not
> get tipped @ all than just a measly ass dollar...
> take that dollar and go get a double cheeseburger
> off McDonalds dollar menu, you cheap bastard.
>
> Tip #5: DO NOT try to be slick when getting a
> dance and stick a finger in our vagina or up our
> ass - it's NOT hot and we don't like it. You may
> end up with a stiletto in your eyeball.
>
> Tip #6: ALWAYS tip the dancer after a dance...
> $15-$20 is polite, and anything over is freakin
> awesome. Remember, we just grinded against your
> crotch and we're hot, sweaty, have razor burn and
> a thong wedged in our ass crack. It is not a good
> feeling. So tip us for our hard work.
>
> Tip #7: It is NOT ok to tell us you don't want a
> dance with us, then ask for our phone number to
> take us out to dinner instead. WE ARE WORKING, and
> there to MAKE MONEY. What we hear when you say
> this is "Hey sorry don't wanna give you money BUT
> I'd like to take you out and fuck you". NOT cool.
> Go to a bar, find a drunk girl, and use that
> line... maybe you'll get laid that way.
>
> Tip #8: We are NOT whores, so don't treat us like
> one. Most of us are single moms with multiple kids
> trying to put food on the table for them. We don't
> like assholes who come in and try to degrade us by
> trying to touch us or offer us money for sex. If
> this is what you're interested in, look in your
> yellow pages and find an escort agency.
>
> Last but not least, we ARE cool ass women, and you
> can have a time with us if you act appropriate. We
> understand sometimes people can get a little drunk
> and act foolish, and we keep that in mind. But
> don't just go in there actin a damn fool and think
> it's ok, because it's not.

Challenge accepted, I haven't been to Paper Moon in almost a decade, but now I've got to get over there and get a stinky finger. You'll know it was me when I skip the tip.

Date: January 05, 2013 11:28AM

we don't target military guys we would much rather go for the older more mature men who are not deuchbags and don't talk a bunch of shit because they didn't get laid.

Posted by: Coal Train ()
Date: January 05, 2013 11:38AM

I have never been in this place but have yet to hear a good story come out of it. Just sayin.

Posted by: george jung ()
Date: January 05, 2013 11:55AM

The place is a fuckin clip joint. It's really sad to see the young women who are so busted up at that age. The grip of meth and opiate dependence is showing girls, don't think it's not.

Date: January 05, 2013 02:46PM

t Wrote:
> we don't target military guys we would much rather
> go for the older more mature men who are not
> deuchbags and don't talk a bunch of shit because
> they didn't get laid.

In other words, we don't want to deal with military men because they don't have the money to suck off of like one who is older.

Date: January 05, 2013 02:47PM

PM Dancer Wrote:
> 404ed Wrote:
> -----
> > PM Dancer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > 404ed Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.
> > > >
> > > > Wow.
> > >
> > > Oops, I'm sorry I forgot. Not all of you have
> > > money. You just want a free show. Go home to
> > your
> > > WIFE and get that.
> >
> > Honey the fact that you have to dance there to
> > support your junk habit and the two sex
> trophies
> > abandoned by your baby daddies puts you in no
> > position to comment as to whether others have
> > money or not.
>
>
> Well first of all, I have no drug habits nor do I
> drink alcohol, so there goes that theory.
>

U hu.

> Second off, I have ONE "baby daddy"as you call
> it.
>

Uh uh.

> I work there because the economy messed my job up
> and I am paying for school as well as my childs
> needs.
>
You can get a job anywhere in the DC. We're not in Dayton, Ohio, you know. Even for dimwits like you.

> Obviously I struck a nerve.. are you one of the
> losers that comes in for a free show since wifey
> won't give it to ya anymore? LOL

No nerves struck here, especially since I don't have to flash any skin to make money. But go on believing that your cockteasing is a more worthwhile profession than mine. LOL.

Posted by: Been there done that ()
Date: January 06, 2013 03:21PM

LMAO Wrote:
> Good times cost money. You spend money at bars,
> probably way more than @ a stripclub

Entry fee $15
Soft drink $10 + $5 tip
Lap dance 6 minutes $150 + $20 tip

You think people spend $10 / minute at bars?

ANd the entire time the "dancer" is *continuously* pathetically begging whispering to you that you need to please pay more and wouldn't you also please buy a champagne bottle? I've been to other strip clubs where the girls don't treat you like the beggar children when you drive into a third world hellhole. Speaking of "respect".

I suppose it must be the meth.

Date: January 06, 2013 03:24PM

You can get 300% more entertainment for about 50% the expense in one of the W. Va clubs.

Date: January 07, 2013 03:43PM

404ed Wrote:
> PM Dancer Wrote:
> -----
> > 404ed Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > PM Dancer Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > 404ed Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Hahahaha......tip us $20 for dancing.
> > > > >
> > > > > Wow.
> > > >
> > > > Oops, I'm sorry I forgot. Not all of you
> have
> > > > money. You just want a free show. Go home
> to
> > > your
> > > > WIFE and get that.
> > >
> > > Honey the fact that you have to dance there
> to
> > > support your junk habit and the two sex
> > trophies
> > > abandoned by your baby daddies puts you in no
> > > position to comment as to whether others have
> > > money or not.
> >
> >
> > Well first of all, I have no drug habits nor do
> I
> > drink alcohol, so there goes that theory.
> >
>
> U hu.
>
> > Second off, I have ONE "baby daddy"as you call
> > it.
> >
>
> Uh uh.
>
> > I work there because the economy messed my job
> up
> > and I am paying for school as well as my childs
> > needs.
> >
> You can get a job anywhere in the DC. We're not
> in Dayton, Ohio, you know. Even for dimwits like
> you.
>
> > Obviously I struck a nerve.. are you one of the
> > losers that comes in for a free show since
> wifey
> > won't give it to ya anymore? LOL
>
> No nerves struck here, especially since I don't
> have to flash any skin to make money. But go on
> believing that your cockteasing is a more
> worthwhile profession than mine. LOL.

Hey in 5 minutes of my cockteasing time I probably make more than you do in a week - LOL!

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.