HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: WEASHINGTOPN POST ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:27AM

Laween Akrawi, 18, a senior at Lake Braddock, died in a car accident near Springfield. A teen passenger was hospitalized and is expected to survive.
aween Akrawi, 18, loved cars and was ecstatic when his father got him a white BMW 3 Series coupe last summer.

On Friday night, the senior at Lake Braddock Secondary School was driving that car, heading west on Route 289 in Springfield, Va., on his way back to his neighborhood to hang out after eating at Burger King with friends. As he crossed the Interstate 95 overpass, he lost control of the vehicle, slammed into a tree and died at the scene, Fairfax County police said. His passenger, a 17-year-old friend, was hospitalized and is expected to survive.

Akrawi appeared to be speeding before the car veered off the road, said Fairfax police spokesman Roger Henriquez.

ADVERTISING

The crash came just hours after the last day of school before winter break, and Akrawi, of Fairfax Station, had just finished the fall semester of his senior year. The honors student had hoped to stay home after graduation and attend nearby George Mason University, with the goal of becoming a doctor, friends said. They described him as a bright young man with a perpetually upbeat attitude.

“You would never have seen him with a frown on his face. He would always be smiling no matter what the situation was,” said Chris Shammas, 17, one of Akrawi’s closest friends.

Akrawi was born in Baltimore soon after his parents emigrated from the Kurdistan region of Iraq nearly two decades ago, escaping the regime of Saddam Hussein. The family has been part of a close Kurdish community in Northern Virginia for the past decade, and several family friends came to their home Saturday to offer support.

“He’s a smart, intelligent, down-to-earth young boy,” said Beri Dosky, a 28-year-old family friend who was among those at the house Saturday. “He had everything planned.”

Akrawi was the oldest of three children, with a 14-year-old sister who attends the same school and a 9-year-old brother.

“He always looked out for me,” said Veen Akrawi, his sister. “He always snitched on me if I did something bad just so I could be safe.”

Shammas met Akrawi when he joined Lake Braddock for his freshman year. They bonded as sneakerheads — collecting and admiring sneakers — which later gave way to an obsession with cars.

It ran in Akrawi’s blood; his father is a salesman at a Ford dealership. His first car was a Lexus IS 300, which his father helped him trade in so he could buy the BMW from Craigslist.

“His car was his baby,” said Chris Clarke, a Lake Braddock senior.

Akrawi would cruise to “Cars and Coffee” events on the weekends, where people would congregate in Great Falls and a shopping center to get caffeinated and talk about their cars. At school, he parked his BMW next to Shammas’s Dodge Challenger.

“If we ever had a problem, we would just do it ourselves instead of wasting money going to a dealership,” Shammas said. “If we wanted to customize, we’d do it together.”

Akrawi’s other love was basketball. He played for fun and idolized Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers. He would defend Bryant to his friends who are LeBron James fans and believe that the Cleveland Cavaliers superstar is better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: No Loss ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:40AM

Another over-indulged raghead dead. No 18 year old has a need to be driving a BMW or a Lexus at any time. But ragheads feel a need to indulge their male offspring. If Dad is just a used car salesman, why was the kid spoiled like this?

And I'll be the first to ask here - was he gay?

For those who bitch about such asking, I'll just say if you want sympathy go see yo mama. Or the imam at the mosque. Allah Snackbar!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Die ()
Date: December 20, 2015 09:26PM

I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was the smartest most funniest people to ever meet. You don't have the right to breathe after saying that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your scared little self hiding behind that screen. No he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I love you Laween. Rest easy baby

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: VIRGIN QUESTION ()
Date: December 20, 2015 09:36PM

SO DOES DIE WIT THE VIRGINS?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: FCPS Product ()
Date: December 20, 2015 09:44PM

"Die", by his/her command of the English language and fine use of grammar is obviously another failed product of FCPS. I predict a future in the food service industry.

As to the dead kid... Meh. Not even worthy of an honorable mention in the 2015 FFXU Darwin Award competition. This will be a short and soon forgotten thread.

Did he get buried facing Mecca?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: news observerer ()
Date: December 20, 2015 10:12PM

No young person should be handed an expensive car. If someone works and buys one themselves they probably have enough self-control built up by that point to not drive in a pretend, consequence-free way.

Before a parent buys a car like that for a kid they should Google "affluenza teen".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: pYk6U ()
Date: December 20, 2015 10:14PM

When are people ever going to learn that this is NOT the place to post any real name EVER??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: pYk6U ()
Date: December 20, 2015 10:17PM

Oh, also, just read the Kobe idolatry line. Sand nigger was a nigger lover. Shocker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: JxCyt ()
Date: December 20, 2015 10:21PM

RIP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: commerican ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:03PM

So are they going to re sale his parking spot? number 18

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: 18 is young that sucks ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:13PM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: BMW Dealer ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:14PM

When parents hate their kid, they buy them a BMW and let nature run its course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: oh wloa r ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:40PM

BMW Dealer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When parents hate their kid, they buy them a BMW
> and let nature run its course.


I LOVE THIS JOKES. I KNEW WHEN I DIE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HERE ANBD JOKE ABOUT ME AND IS OK BECAUSE I LOVE LAUGHING AT THE DEAD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Loco ()
Date: December 21, 2015 12:04AM

Is the car totaled?
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Stupid Is As Stupid Breeds ()
Date: December 21, 2015 05:40AM

BMW Dealer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When parents hate their kid, they buy them a BMW
> and let nature run its course.

His used car-selling daddy has blood on his hands.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: DgDdsaagcsrhsrhjgsy ()
Date: December 21, 2015 09:22AM

Stupid Is As Stupid Breeds Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> BMW Dealer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > When parents hate their kid, they buy them a BMW
> > and let nature run its course.
>
> His used car-selling daddy has blood on his hands.

Sounds like he has an excuse now to get radical.

Also, why do sand niggers love fancy cars so much? Check out the scene at Darna in Arlington any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nite. There's often a white Bentley along with lots of other exotics squeezed into that tiny parking lot out front. When they get liquored up and then go race across Key Bridge or up GW Pkwy, it sometimes happens to turn out well for the good guys. Maybe it's a genetic thing and the reason alcohol is forbidden throughout the Middle East.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Proof ()
Date: December 21, 2015 10:49AM

DgDdsaagcsrhsrhjgsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stupid Is As Stupid Breeds Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> --
> > BMW Dealer Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > > When parents hate their kid, they buy them a
> BMW
> > > and let nature run its course.
> >
> > His used car-selling daddy has blood on his
> hands.
>
> Sounds like he has an excuse now to get radical.
>
>
> Also, why do sand niggers love fancy cars so much?
> Check out the scene at Darna in Arlington any
> Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nite. There's often a
> white Bentley along with lots of other exotics
> squeezed into that tiny parking lot out front.
> When they get liquored up and then go race across
> Key Bridge or up GW Pkwy, it sometimes happens to
> turn out well for the good guys. Maybe it's a
> genetic thing and the reason alcohol is forbidden
> throughout the Middle East.

More proof that savages are not suited for life in a civilized world. Those from the ME came down from the trees a lot later than the white man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: MUhammed ali anbar ()
Date: December 21, 2015 10:56AM

Fuck a 401k I put all my money into my white Mercedes //AMG


I clean my baby everyday

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: So sad RIP ()
Date: December 21, 2015 11:18AM

Sad
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: December 21, 2015 01:54PM

Worm food

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Ghanboy ()
Date: December 21, 2015 04:12PM

Aren't there administrators on this website?? Why are these people allowed to post these kinds of comments on this thread??!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: WithAllDueRespectGhanboy ()
Date: December 21, 2015 04:36PM

Admin. generally does not censor things. When it comes to posts which crowd out other posts, because a poster is "spamming" the site, then yes threads may be rearranged or censored.

Also, if a judge were to order him to do something -- court order, etc. he will comply,

Generally speaking this site is truly a "free speech zone" -- and just as it should be, when feelings are hurt, 1st amendment rights of freedom of expression do not end, nor should they.

Of course things are different if there is a direct threat, etc.

We are the furthest thing from Politically Correct here -- the Founding Fathers were not politically correct either -- hence the 1st Amendment of the Consitution -- They understood that PC -- and kissing King George's arse is what made them oppressed in the first place and led to the deaths of many -- due to powers that be which went unchecked and so only grew more tyrannical in nature.

If you are offended -- sorry -- I didn't make the above posts -- and would never do that -- but I do respect the rights of others to make such posts -- and wouldn't you want to know that people like this exist in the world?

It's good to realize that the isn't a nice curry cuddly place in your mind -- It is good for people to experience some reality -- instead of edited news stories, soft lies, and people who pretend to like you but who really hate you inside ...

I, for one, want to know who really hates me -- and not believe otherwise -- We really should create an environment in our country where people feel comfortable expressing what's on their minds without the fear of PC retribution or physical harm

That way we will all know who to stay away from and who are truly our friends -- not perfectly -- but for the most part.

Ben Carson is spot on about this kind of stuff.

Condolences to the loved ones of this young man who lost his life -- and please excuse and forgive whatever you find here which is offensive -- which is what you ought to do IMO.

I am not admin. and the above are simply my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of others on this site or of admin. -- this is just a reminder of the obvious.

BTW, "Please keep plastic bags out of the reach of infants as they may suffocate" --- (kind of common sense, huh?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: So so sorry RIP ()
Date: December 21, 2015 04:46PM

Ghanboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aren't there administrators on this website?? Why
> are these people allowed to post these kinds of
> comments on this thread??

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:07AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: FREEE SPECH ()
Date: December 21, 2015 07:29PM

FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF THE DEAD. SO DONT COME HEAR TO SAY GOOGLE, AND WE NOT RACIST, WE MADE FUN OF WHITE KIDS THAT DIED, HISPANICS AND BLACKS AND ASIANS

WithAllDueRespectGhanboy Wrote:A
-------------------------------------------------------
> Admin. generally does not censor things. When it
> comes to posts which crowd out other posts,
> because a poster is "spamming" the site, then yes
> threads may be rearranged or censored.
>
> Also, if a judge were to order him to do something
> -- court order, etc. he will comply,
>
> Generally speaking this site is truly a "free
> speech zone" -- and just as it should be, when
> feelings are hurt, 1st amendment rights of freedom
> of expression do not end, nor should they.
>
> Of course things are different if there is a
> direct threat, etc.
>
> We are the furthest thing from Politically Correct
> here -- the Founding Fathers were not politically
> correct either -- hence the 1st Amendment of the
> Consitution -- They understood that PC -- and
> kissing King George's arse is what made them
> oppressed in the first place and led to the deaths
> of many -- due to powers that be which went
> unchecked and so only grew more tyrannical in
> nature.
>
> If you are offended -- sorry -- I didn't make the
> above posts -- and would never do that -- but I do
> respect the rights of others to make such posts --
> and wouldn't you want to know that people like
> this exist in the world?
>
> It's good to realize that the isn't a nice curry
> cuddly place in your mind -- It is good for
> people to experience some reality -- instead of
> edited news stories, soft lies, and people who
> pretend to like you but who really hate you inside
> ...
>
> I, for one, want to know who really hates me --
> and not believe otherwise -- We really should
> create an environment in our country where people
> feel comfortable expressing what's on their minds
> without the fear of PC retribution or physical
> harm
>
> That way we will all know who to stay away from
> and who are truly our friends -- not perfectly --
> but for the most part.
>
> Ben Carson is spot on about this kind of stuff.
>
> Condolences to the loved ones of this young man
> who lost his life -- and please excuse and forgive
> whatever you find here which is offensive --
> which is what you ought to do IMO.
>
> I am not admin. and the above are simply my own
> views and do not necessarily reflect the views of
> others on this site or of admin. -- this is just
> a reminder of the obvious.
>
> BTW, "Please keep plastic bags out of the reach of
> infants as they may suffocate" --- (kind of common
> sense, huh?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: B.88FU ()
Date: December 21, 2015 08:52PM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Ass hole driver. ()
Date: December 21, 2015 09:19PM

Why would you put this RIP shit on FFU dumb Sand Niggers. Hit a tree and is dead boo hoo.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Wild Bill ()
Date: December 21, 2015 10:05PM

Bush!

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:07AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: FFU Is sorry for your loss ()
Date: December 21, 2015 10:12PM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Notcool ()
Date: December 21, 2015 10:59PM

the dumbasses saying dumbshit really need to shut the fuck up you arent being funny you arent being edgy or whatever youre trying to achiev you just look stupid. Have some damn respect this is a 18 year old kid youre talking about someones brother someones child. He was a great person and doesnt deserve to be spoken of the way you scumbags are speaking. As for the racism that just comes from hatred towards other races due to us minorities slamming youre pretty little minority loving white daughters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: So so so sorry ()
Date: December 21, 2015 11:13PM

Notcool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the dumbasses saying dumbshit really need to shut
> the fuck up you arent being funny you arent being
> edgy or whatever youre trying to achiev you just
> look stupid. Have some damn respect this is a 18
> year old kid youre talking about someones brother
> someones child. He was a great person and doesnt
> deserve to be spoken of the way you scumbags are
> speaking. As for the racism that just comes from
> hatred towards other races due to us minorities
> slamming youre pretty little minority loving white
> daughters

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:07AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Sooooooooooo sorry ()
Date: December 21, 2015 11:36PM

¥+€-£+5= dead Sand Nigger
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Good night ()
Date: December 21, 2015 11:48PM

Is the tree ok?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: tYwCc ()
Date: December 22, 2015 12:03AM

Notcool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the dumbasses saying dumbshit really need to shut
> the fuck up you arent being funny you arent being
> edgy or whatever youre trying to achiev you just
> look stupid. Have some damn respect this is a 18
> year old kid youre talking about someones brother
> someones child. He was a great person and doesnt
> deserve to be spoken of the way you scumbags are
> speaking. As for the racism that just comes from
> hatred towards other races due to us minorities
> slamming youre pretty little minority loving white daughters

^Obvious FCPS product

And to tack on, fuck sand niggers and their shit driving:
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Washington Posting ()
Date: December 22, 2015 12:28AM

Notcool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the dumbasses saying dumbshit really need to shut
> the fuck up you arent being funny you arent being
> edgy or whatever youre trying to achiev you just
> look stupid. Have some damn respect this is a 18
> year old kid youre talking about someones brother
> someones child. He was a great person and doesnt
> deserve to be spoken of the way you scumbags are
> speaking. As for the racism that just comes from
> hatred towards other races due to us minorities
> slamming youre pretty little minority loving white
> daughters

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:06AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Vicky Manoogian ()
Date: December 22, 2015 09:32AM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby


Just another dune coon dumb ass muslime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Unbelievable ()
Date: December 22, 2015 06:56PM

I didn't realize there were a lot of racists anti Kurdish people on here.

Just wow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Believe It ()
Date: December 22, 2015 07:06PM

Unbelievable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't realize there were a lot of racists anti
> Kurdish people on here.
>
> Just wow.

Just anti-raghead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Nene ()
Date: December 22, 2015 07:51PM

Unbelievable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't realize there were a lot of racists anti
> Kurdish people on here.
>
> Just wow.


Wake up faggot. You better not be gay too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Whiteppl ()
Date: December 22, 2015 10:25PM

Ffx underground really brings out the balls in middle age white guys scared of minorities. But ay man I dont blame you I would be mad too if I were known for being the weakest most beta race out there. The same white people talking reckless on here are the same ones that are too scared to look minorities in the eyes in person. Keep on doing your thing through the web keep being keyboard warriors and keep reproducing those white girls for us to to run a train on. Start acting. Like men again and maybe your women will find you somwehat attractive again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: k ()
Date: December 22, 2015 10:44PM

look buddy. you are a worthless mothe fucker and are just as bad as the next guy. what the hell do you even know about laween. you are sad and make me sick, how can you judge someone that you never even knew. go suck on your moms tit you little pussy bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Why? ()
Date: December 22, 2015 10:51PM

He was a great kid with a great family, all of you guys are so fucked up in the head for this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: do fuck yourself ()
Date: December 22, 2015 10:54PM

Proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DgDdsaagcsrhsrhjgsy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stupid Is As Stupid Breeds Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > --
> > > BMW Dealer Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > > When parents hate their kid, they buy them
> a
> > BMW
> > > > and let nature run its course.
> > >
> > > His used car-selling daddy has blood on his
> > hands.
> >
> > Sounds like he has an excuse now to get radical.
>
> >
> >
> > Also, why do sand niggers love fancy cars so
> much?
> > Check out the scene at Darna in Arlington any
> > Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nite. There's often
> a
> > white Bentley along with lots of other exotics
> > squeezed into that tiny parking lot out front.
> > When they get liquored up and then go race
> across
> > Key Bridge or up GW Pkwy, it sometimes happens
> to
> > turn out well for the good guys. Maybe it's a
> > genetic thing and the reason alcohol is
> forbidden
> > throughout the Middle East.
>
> More proof that savages are not suited for life in
> a civilized world. Those from the ME came down
> from the trees a lot later than the white man.
hey you just keep hiding behind that screen and talk shit like you something that is worth a fuck in this world. Ill tell you straight up, I dont have to be behind this screen. you want to see me one day, that will be the day i have a barrel staring you down. I know you have nothing better to do thats why your faggot ass is on here talking shit about some that has passed away. how about you think before you start typing you inbreed fuck. go grab a gun and do the job for me so i dont have to waste my time finding you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Lawmen Was a good boy ()
Date: December 23, 2015 09:29AM

Why? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was a great kid with a great family, all of you
> guys are so fucked up in the head for this.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Jxjcjjckc ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:06AM

Is the tree going to be okay ??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Proof ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:19AM

do fuck yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey you just keep hiding behind that screen and
> talk shit like you something that is worth a fuck
> in this world. Ill tell you straight up, I dont
> have to be behind this screen. you want to see me
> one day, that will be the day i have a barrel
> staring you down. I know you have nothing better
> to do thats why your faggot ass is on here talking
> shit about some that has passed away. how about
> you think before you start typing you inbreed
> fuck. go grab a gun and do the job for me so i
> dont have to waste my time finding you.

Who's hiding? And yes, you do have to be "behind" this screen - that's the way the Interwebz work.

You might want to consider enrolling in an English class to better learn how to effectively and properly communicate through written words, because, quite frankly - your writing sucks.

Santa is brining me a new 7.62 for Christmas. What's he got in the sleigh for you? We could meet at the range for a 'shoot off' but be warmed, I'll make you look foolish.

Back on topic, we're all better off that a raghead, a future jihadi, is dead by his own hand. Now let's get rid of his compatriots like the poster who sent the message to which I reply here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Everyone's invited ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:55AM

Janazah Prayer at Dar-Hijra Islamic center in Falls Church on Sunday at midday.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Sally wiser ()
Date: December 23, 2015 10:57AM

Posting such sad news will bring out all the people that like to write things like, "Worm food". This blog isn't the place to list obits or death notices.

I am sorry for the family of this 18 year old and also the LB community.

Anything posted on this blog will be taken to the extreme! Fair warning- Trolls love this site!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Laween pic ()
Date: December 23, 2015 12:25PM

Took by Chris S

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:08AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: white guy ()
Date: December 23, 2015 12:28PM

Proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do fuck yourself Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hey you just keep hiding behind that screen and
> > talk shit like you something that is worth a
> fuck
> > in this world. Ill tell you straight up, I dont
> > have to be behind this screen. you want to see
> me
> > one day, that will be the day i have a barrel
> > staring you down. I know you have nothing
> better
> > to do thats why your faggot ass is on here
> talking
> > shit about some that has passed away. how about
> > you think before you start typing you inbreed
> > fuck. go grab a gun and do the job for me so i
> > dont have to waste my time finding you.
>
> Who's hiding? And yes, you do have to be "behind"
> this screen - that's the way the Interwebz work.
>
> You might want to consider enrolling in an English
> class to better learn how to effectively and
> properly communicate through written words,
> because, quite frankly - your writing sucks.
>
> Santa is brining me a new 7.62 for Christmas.
> What's he got in the sleigh for you? We could
> meet at the range for a 'shoot off' but be warmed,
> I'll make you look foolish.
>
> Back on topic, we're all better off that a
> raghead, a future jihadi, is dead by his own hand.
> Now let's get rid of his compatriots like the
> poster who sent the message to which I reply here.


Too bad santa can't bring you some vagina or social skills. Clearly you're not happy with your life if you come to FFXU to make fun of dead kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Veen ()
Date: December 23, 2015 12:42PM

white guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Proof Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > do fuck yourself Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > hey you just keep hiding behind that screen
> and
> > > talk shit like you something that is worth a
> > fuck
> > > in this world. Ill tell you straight up, I
> dont
> > > have to be behind this screen. you want to
> see
> > me
> > > one day, that will be the day i have a barrel
> > > staring you down. I know you have nothing
> > better
> > > to do thats why your faggot ass is on here
> > talking
> > > shit about some that has passed away. how
> about
> > > you think before you start typing you inbreed
> > > fuck. go grab a gun and do the job for me so
> i
> > > dont have to waste my time finding you.
> >
> > Who's hiding? And yes, you do have to be
> "behind"
> > this screen - that's the way the Interwebz
> work.
> >
> > You might want to consider enrolling in an
> English
> > class to better learn how to effectively and
> > properly communicate through written words,
> > because, quite frankly - your writing sucks.
> >
> > Santa is brining me a new 7.62 for Christmas.
> > What's he got in the sleigh for you? We could
> > meet at the range for a 'shoot off' but be
> warmed,
> > I'll make you look foolish.
> >
> > Back on topic, we're all better off that a
> > raghead, a future jihadi, is dead by his own
> hand.
> > Now let's get rid of his compatriots like the
> > poster who sent the message to which I reply
> here.
>
>
> Too bad santa can't bring you some vagina or
> social skills. Clearly you're not happy with your
> life if you come to FFXU to make fun of dead kids.

Those two black dicks are hot. Thanks for the support, white guy. RIP Laween.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Even Whiter Guy ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:17PM

white guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too bad santa can't bring you some vagina or
> social skills. Clearly you're not happy with your
> life if you come to FFXU to make fun of dead kids.

An 18 y.o.is no longer a kid. By any measure.

And a dead Mooslim is a better Mooslim than a live jihadi.

I hope they'll ship him home for sand burial rather pollute the soil of Virginia with his stinking carcass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Lauren Akrawi is far from ISIS ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:28PM

Laween Akrawi is from the Kurdistan region of Iraq. He's Kurdish, Kurdish women and men are fighting Isis right now. The Kurds are Anti-ISIS. Funny how people are calling him a terrorist when in fact his people are fighting ISIS. Hilarious, enlighten me more on how a Kurd is a terrorist. ISIS literially wants to destroy his people so how is he a terrorist? I find it hilarious. Isis are even scared of being killed by Kurdish people. Racists

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/01/photos-kurdish-female-peshmerga-fighters-take-on-islamic-state/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Fkfjjdfgh ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:39PM

Fuck'em and the camel he rode in on!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: You mean horse or donkey ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:43PM

His homeland doesn't have a desert, it's mostly Grassland and Mountains. Not Arab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: December 23, 2015 01:54PM

Ah yes ...
When you absolutely, positively can't articulate a position at a 1st grade level.
Go with nonsensical porn pics.

Keep on derpin' in the free world!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Djfjckkcv ()
Date: December 23, 2015 02:24PM

You mean horse or donkey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His homeland doesn't have a desert, it's mostly
> Grassland and Mountains. Not Arab


Fuck'em and the magic carpet he flew in on.

Put a medal on that tree!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: I though ()
Date: December 23, 2015 02:27PM

Lauren Akrawi is far from ISIS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Laween Akrawi is from the Kurdistan region of
> Iraq. He's Kurdish, Kurdish women and men are
> fighting Isis right now. The Kurds are Anti-ISIS.
> Funny how people are calling him a terrorist when
> in fact his people are fighting ISIS. Hilarious,
> enlighten me more on how a Kurd is a terrorist.
> ISIS literially wants to destroy his people so how
> is he a terrorist? I find it hilarious. Isis are
> even scared of being killed by Kurdish people.
> Racists
>
> http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12
> /01/photos-kurdish-female-peshmerga-fighters-take-
> on-islamic-state/

The Kurds are fighting ISIS to keep from getting slaughtered. Iraq hates the Kurdish race and the Kurds want independence. The Kurds have the oil fields in Kirkuk, use that oil money for Kurdish independence, weapons to fight ISIS, and BMW3. Ass hole shit drivers like Laween are more of a threat to the US than ISIS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: YKpnv ()
Date: December 23, 2015 03:54PM

Geezzz, some people do not have better things to do that post a bunch of crap on FFU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: I know a bunch of losers ()
Date: December 23, 2015 04:05PM

YKpnv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geezzz, some people do not have better things to
> do that post a bunch of crap on FFU.

edit by Cary: Porn flood removed. User banned.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2015 02:08AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: You Thought Wrong ()
Date: December 23, 2015 04:18PM

I though Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Kurds are fighting ISIS to keep from getting
> slaughtered. Iraq hates the Kurdish race and the
> Kurds want independence. The Kurds have the oil
> fields in Kirkuk, use that oil money for Kurdish
> independence, weapons to fight ISIS, and BMW3. Ass
> hole shit drivers like Laween are more of a threat
> to the US than ISIS.

Then what was this man doing here living the high life, riding a BMW on his parents' dime? He should have been over there fighting for his land, not here getting high and getting fat on uncle Sam's teat. Kurds are like the Palestinians, family, but the poor, weird cousins that no one wants living in their house. Send all the Kurds home and let them fight it out over there rather than dirty our society with their presence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: maybe ()
Date: December 23, 2015 04:46PM

His name is too foreign. Can we call him Bruce or Steve? I would grieve if his name was Lenny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Not a great guy ()
Date: December 23, 2015 05:36PM

as a student at LB I can say we are mostly glad he is gone. Dude was a shithead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Racist ()
Date: December 23, 2015 06:03PM

You Thought Wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I though Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Kurds are fighting ISIS to keep from
> getting
> > slaughtered. Iraq hates the Kurdish race and
> the
> > Kurds want independence. The Kurds have the oil
> > fields in Kirkuk, use that oil money for
> Kurdish
> > independence, weapons to fight ISIS, and BMW3.
> Ass
> > hole shit drivers like Laween are more of a
> threat
> > to the US than ISIS.
>
> Then what was this man doing here living the high
> life, riding a BMW on his parents' dime? He should
> have been over there fighting for his land, not
> here getting high and getting fat on uncle Sam's
> teat. Kurds are like the Palestinians, family,
> but the poor, weird cousins that no one wants
> living in their house. Send all the Kurds home
> and let them fight it out over there rather than
> dirty our society with their presence.


Kurdistan's economy now sucks ass, there was a huge wave of Kurds moving back there during the economic boom. (2005-2011) but it's stopped cause of the budget cuts. Also Kurds aren't stealing any money, many of them are working here in northern Virginia. Also Palestinians are the cheap and poor ones, go to Falls Church or Alexandria and you'll see almost all Arabs there. Most Middle Easterners in Fairfax/Burke/Clifton areas are Armenians, Kurds and Persians.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Racist ()
Date: December 23, 2015 06:15PM

But yeah from what I know Laween was a POS. Real stuck up/self entitled and a douche to people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: LB2016 ()
Date: December 24, 2015 02:52AM

fellow classmate here, he was a faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Jzjxjxjcjkc ()
Date: December 24, 2015 10:15AM

GOOD
He sounds like he was a real asshat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Donnie Dumper ()
Date: December 24, 2015 11:57AM

...
Attachments:
trumpy3.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: riplarb ()
Date: June 01, 2016 09:14PM

If any of you people have the balls to say this shit in real life and not cower behind a computer screen please come contact me. Regardless of race or circumstance a life is a life and the death of any life is tragic. As a friend of his I wont tolerate your cowardly bull shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: riplarb ()
Date: June 01, 2016 09:16PM

Hey man fellow LB class of 2016 kid if you ever find the balls to say this shit in real life please find me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Whoareye ()
Date: June 02, 2016 08:42AM

How can we contact you if you don't leave any contact info?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Carl Spackler ()
Date: June 02, 2016 08:59AM

riplarb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If any of you people have the balls to say this
> shit in real life and not cower behind a computer
> screen please come contact me. Regardless of race
> or circumstance a life is a life and the death of
> any life is tragic. As a friend of his I wont
> tolerate your cowardly bull shit.


I will fuck you up as soon as you post your address.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Car For Sale?? ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:16PM

So no one ever commented if the car was ok or not? Was it totaled?? Would of been a shame if a nice BMW was destroyed. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: how did he die? ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:18PM

The cabin of the car looks fine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:24PM

Carl Spackler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> riplarb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If any of you people have the balls to say this
> > shit in real life and not cower behind a
> computer
> > screen please come contact me. Regardless of
> race
> > or circumstance a life is a life and the death
> of
> > any life is tragic. As a friend of his I wont
> > tolerate your cowardly bull shit.
>
>
> I will fuck you up as soon as you post your
> address.
Attachments:
Watch-out,-we-got-a-badass-over-here---internet-me.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Car for Sale?? ()
Date: August 24, 2016 07:26PM

That sounds great, I'm in the market for a new car. I know I'll have to wipe the smell of camel piss/shit out of it but I think it's doable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Camel Rider ()
Date: August 24, 2016 11:51PM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: RagHead ()
Date: August 25, 2016 12:29AM

You are such a bitch!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Fucker ()
Date: August 25, 2016 12:30AM

riplarb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If any of you people have the balls to say this
> shit in real life and not cower behind a computer
> screen please come contact me. Regardless of race
> or circumstance a life is a life and the death of
> any life is tragic. As a friend of his I wont
> tolerate your cowardly bull shit


You are suck a bitch!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: cancer cancer cancer ()
Date: August 25, 2016 01:07PM

this site is full of fucking sadistic lowlives

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 25, 2016 08:31PM

So a sand nigger killed his kid by giving him an expensive car too powerful for him to handle. What's next, Mrs. Landingham?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: So sad ()
Date: June 23, 2017 04:04PM

cancer cancer cancer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this site is full of fucking sadistic lowlives


Is the car totaled?
Attachments:
IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5687.JPG
IMG_5170.GIF
IMG_5252.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Sand Nigger Goat Fucker ()
Date: December 17, 2017 01:38AM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Buying bmws from sand niggers ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:21AM

Is the BMW for sale still on Craigslist ?
Is it a salvage title!?
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Mike Huntt ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:24AM

What’s the big deal...just another dead sand nigger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: MR MEESEEKS ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:09AM

FCPS Product Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Die", by his/her command of the English language
> and fine use of grammar is obviously another
> failed product of FCPS. I predict a future in the
> food service industry.
>
> As to the dead kid... Meh. Not even worthy of an
> honorable mention in the 2015 FFXU Darwin Award
> competition. This will be a short and soon
> forgotten thread.
>
> Did he get buried facing Mecca?

LOL HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Worm Food ()
Date: December 17, 2017 03:11PM

You're a sick fucker for bumping! Worm food on da right.
Attachments:
IMG_8331.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Rent-A-Wreck ()
Date: December 17, 2017 03:26PM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby

Smartest? He killed himself in a car. That's not very smart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Nigga yell ()
Date: December 17, 2017 03:29PM

Laween was a good boy!
Attachments:
IMG_8333.JPG
IMG_8332.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Bumping fo life ()
Date: December 17, 2017 04:28PM

Laween had full blown AIDES, scared to fish with AIDES Worems?
Attachments:
IMG_8331.JPG
IMG_8333.JPG
IMG_8332.GIF
IMG_8332.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Like yo style ()
Date: December 17, 2017 04:52PM

cancer cancer cancer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this site is full of fucking sadistic lowlives
Attachments:
IMG_6819.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Mr president ()
Date: December 17, 2017 04:54PM

Like yo style Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cancer cancer cancer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > this site is full of fucking sadistic lowlives
Attachments:
IMG_8332.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Porn floud ()
Date: December 17, 2017 05:19PM

?
Attachments:
IMG_8335.JPG
IMG_8332.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Porn flood? ()
Date: December 17, 2017 05:21PM

?
Attachments:
IMG_8335.JPG
IMG_8332.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: What kind of sick fucker would ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:08PM

Bump this?
Attachments:
IMG_8334.JPG
IMG_8335.JPG
IMG_8332.GIF
IMG_8236.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Three years rotting ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:24PM

Kurd forgotten
Attachments:
IMG_8067.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Smartest most funniest ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:23PM

Die Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you die slowly and painfully. Laween was
> the smartest most funniest people to ever meet.
> You don't have the right to breathe after saying
> that about a deceased person. Fuck you and your
> scared little self hiding behind that screen. No
> he wasn't gay. But you're pretty gay for saying
> all of this d. Good bye go to hell fuck you. I
> love you Laween. Rest easy baby

Cocksuckers ever to suck my dick and lick my balls. Three years rotten in the ground. I miss those dick sucking lips, rest easy baby.
Attachments:
IMG_8078.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Laween was a good fuck boy ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:31PM

Rest easy baby
Attachments:
IMG_8339.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Donkey fucker ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:43PM

Gas the Kurds
Attachments:
IMG_8342.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: Rip ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:33PM

Cockgobbler
Attachments:
IMG_8346.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP LAWEEN AKRAWI 18
Posted by: 100 posts ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:36PM

His parents must be so proud. Rest easy baby.
Attachments:
IMG_8343.GIF

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **  ********  **     **  **     ** 
 ***   ***  **  **  **     **     **     **   **   **  
 **** ****  **  **  **     **     **     **    ** **   
 ** *** **  **  **  **     **     **     **     ***    
 **     **  **  **  **     **     **     **    ** **   
 **     **  **  **  **     **     **     **   **   **  
 **     **   ***  ***      **      *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.