HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do I not feel safe around Twinbrooke Center?
Posted by: Braddock Road Area ()
Date: December 12, 2015 10:39PM

I was at the rite aid at Twinbrooke shopping center, I saw scum people, I walked out and saw a drug addict/mental person throw water everywhere. I've also heard about a old lady being robbed at the Safeway there a few weeks ago.. What's going on in that area? I only live 10-15 minutes away and where I live is very safe, why's Twinbrooke so ghetto? Is it cause of the townhouses behind it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do I not feel safe around Twinbrooke Center?
Posted by: I dunno but ()
Date: December 12, 2015 11:10PM

I don't know but there was also a drunk pedestrian who got hit over near that shopping center on Braddock Road. Pizza Hut recently cleared out of there and now these weird incidents. Not saying that any of them are related - but just strange for that particular shopping center. Hopefully it's just a string of flukish and unfortunate coincidences.

I haven't been over there in a while but I do recall how Fair City Mall seemed to have more of its fair share of mentally ill people wandering around. We went into Old Country Buffet one afternoon for lunch and their was a disheveled man in there talking to himself and acting sort of erratic....unsettling. Never went back. That was maybe 3 years ago.

Posted by: Seek help... ()
Date: December 13, 2015 06:35AM

If you went into Old Country Buffet for lunch, you were part of the mental illness problem.

Posted by: Colonel Howdy ()
Date: December 13, 2015 08:04AM

It's the Section 8 housing nearby. Thank a lib voter and celebrate the diversity!

Posted by: Refugee love ()
Date: December 13, 2015 08:07AM

Don't worry, it will all be ruble by the time Obama is done bringing in his terrorist buddies.

Posted by: Exchange Rate ()
Date: December 13, 2015 08:41AM

Refugee love Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't worry, it will all be ruble by the time
> Obama is done bringing in his terrorist buddies.

So what you're saying is that it will eventually be Russian currency? Dumbass illiterate.

Posted by: 1 USD = 70 ruble ()
Date: December 13, 2015 09:06AM

Refugee love Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't worry, it will all be ruble by the time
> Obama is done bringing in his terrorist buddies.

With the fall of the Ruble, Twinbrooke is going to be the cheapest shopping center in NoVA. Until oil rallies and the ruble gains strength.

Posted by: Housing Authority ()
Date: December 13, 2015 09:13AM

The apartments behind Twinbrooke are one of the areas designated for an increase of "Democrat leaning voter populations" in the Braddock District.

Posted by: dart drug shopper ()
Date: December 13, 2015 09:23AM

In the 80s there was a girl named Janet that hung out at Twinbrook pizza hut. She gave 15 dollar hand jobs and would let you play with her naked boobs while she was doing it. Not that I ever paid for a hand job or anything but I uhm, like heard about it from other guys at GMU.

Posted by: say what?? ()
Date: December 13, 2015 03:30PM

Since when have there ever been apartments behind Twinbrooke?

Posted by: old resident ()
Date: December 13, 2015 03:41PM

There was one kid at the Northern Virginia training center who would escape every now and then. He would take off all his clothes and ask people in the parking lot at Twinbrook for money to buy candy. The story was that the first time he did it a couple of county cops made him put his clothes back on and bought him a bag of M&Ms at safeway before returning him to the institution. That was the wrong thing to do as it only encouraged him to do it over and over again.
I never felt safe there because of the crazy naked kid. He was like 6ft tall and 200+ pounds.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.