HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 28
Re: High School Football 2016
Posted by: (757) ()
Date: August 03, 2016 02:40PM

Our Smith players are only allowed to ring the Bell after a Victory!

Next one could be against DeMatha Catholic.

What traditions are like this? Cannon Fire after each score? Mascots running though the crowd or out on the field?
Attachments:
tmp-cam--1668617311.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 03, 2016 03:01PM

Don't forget, SMITH has won of the best HS Football entrances, too.
Attachments:
8E08F1E5FC1122617917805109248_2103887d051.5.1.4300776965996918185.mp4

Posted by: Make America Great (Again?) ()
Date: August 03, 2016 03:12PM

Hillary will ring a bell everytime a secret is leaked, a ransom paid, a war declared or a back room deal is made.

Talk about your great American traditions.

Posted by: footballhistorianlevel1 ()
Date: August 03, 2016 11:17PM

OK, here are some of the better QB's that I know of in NOVA. How would you rank them and who am I missing?

Peter Muskett (West Springfield)
Devin Miles (South Lakes)
Mark Ellis (West Potomac)
Mike Kovich (Woodgrove)
Anthony Pearson (Osbourn)
Alex Carlin (Heritage)
D'Andre Thomas (Briar Woods)
Luke Saia (Falls Church)
Kyle Brickerd (Broad Run)
Jameel Siler (Centreville)
Rehman Johnson (Westfield)
Michael Salisbury (South County)
Easton Turner (Stone Bridge)
Alex Miller (Robinson)
Patrick Bentley (Patriot)

Posted by: New to nova ()
Date: August 03, 2016 11:42PM

I am not a historian...but it seems to me that Johnson from Westfield is #1 as he won his last game...
Miller is #2 as he had his team one play away from the Nova Regional Final.
I do not know how one would rate Salisbury at all because he did not start, nor finish a playoff game.
Siler is very good, and so is Muskett.

Posted by: George Whitfield ()
Date: August 04, 2016 09:49AM

Rank - em the QB GURU is here to lay it out:

Top 5:

Toss- up between Muskett and D'Andre Thomas for Size and arm strength, these two can sling the Ball and are 6-3" - 6-4" with room to grow, so lets call them 1-A and 1-B

#3 Rehman Johnson - for being the reigning champ 6A, has room for improvement, decision making, ball control (fumbles) yet has the arm to make all the big throws and has the legs to rack up 100+ yards and 2 TD's in the Big Game. Solid #3

#4 Kyle Brickerd Broad Run, dual threat passer/Runner surrounded by a lot of talent offensively and a strong defensive front, look for him to pass for over 1500yds and possibly eclipse the 1000 yard mark on the ground as well.

#5 Patrick Bentley Patriot great size, capable of making all the throws and can tuck and run when needed. could be a great season individually if the pieces fall right.

now the dings:
Miller plays for a team that throws maybe 5 tinmes a year, it was an interception thrown late in the game that cost them a trip to the Region Finals. hand the ball off Rams..Hand the Ball off! Don't be the Seattle Seahawks of the Northern Region give Marshaun the Ball.

Salisbury, although a great Athlete has a lot to prove, ending your season on the last play with a personal foul when your down 40-8 does not speak well for ones character. hopefully some humility is instilled at that program and they can get back after a state title.

Jameel siler - has not been able to duplicate the success of his predecessor's until he can overcome his short-comings and lead Centreville out of the first round he will be looking over his shoulder at the depth chart!

more to come...

Posted by: westfielddadx2 ()
Date: August 04, 2016 10:49AM

Salisbury did not look good at all in the regular season Westfield game. If Pannoni hadn't brought in Ramsey to play QB SoCo does not win that game.

I hope Johnson learns how to hold onto the football - if not he's gonna blow a game or two.

Posted by: Alexandria historian ()
Date: August 04, 2016 10:50AM

(757) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our Smith players are only allowed to ring the
> Bell after a Victory!
>
> Next one could be against DeMatha Catholic.
>
> What traditions are like this? Cannon Fire after
> each score? Mascots running though the crowd or
> out on the field?

In keeping with a civil war theme, JEB Stuart HS in Falls Church fires a cannon after every td. When the school name changes in a couple years, I'm sure that tradition will go away.

GW in Alexandria and W&L in Arlington used to play for an old oak bucket every Thanksgiving. If I remember, a school had to win three years in a row to keep the bucket. And then a new one was used. Or something like that. That was the best football rivalry in Northern Va history. The old GW stadium filled with 20,000spectators every Thanksgiving for the game, and it was televised.

Date: August 04, 2016 11:03AM

Please define the QB's Job?
Stats?
Or win games?

Date: August 04, 2016 11:16AM

Picking up where the Guru left off:

#6 Mark Ellis West Potomac, the more film the Guru watches, the more he likes the Ellis, great size 6-4" impressive poise in the pocket, and has a touch on the ball very few others have. If the Guru could get Ellis out to the west coast for a week of sand and tennis racket training, Ellis could easily move up to a solid 1-C or #2 ranking.

Defining the role of the Quarterback in basic terms, he is the field General for the offensive side of the ball, leader, motivator, tempo setter. the ability to generate stats and or win games is directly linked to the talent around the QB. very few atheletes/QB's in the region have been able to garner the stats and wins with little or no talent around them. the last individual to demonstrate this ability was Greg Stroman, now on the defensive side of the ball at Tech, prior to him, Michael Nebrich Lake Braddock who did have talent around him which contributed to his many wins and VHSL record setting performance(s).

Date: August 04, 2016 11:48AM

Thanks

Date: August 04, 2016 11:54AM

Alexandria Historian: 20,000 fans? Wow that's amazing! What football stadium would hold that many fans in NOVA? With no college football in your area, I'm curious, some of the big rivalries in your area would be fun to watch in a big stadium. Additionally, part of getting an ESPN High Shool Game would be easier with such a ztadium!

Date: August 04, 2016 11:55AM

By your definition, Johnson should be #1 or #2 if you take into account his fumbles.
He played out of his mind in three games, and won a State Title.

Miller did what he was asked to do, and nearly got the Rams to the point of Johnson's Team.

I am starting to feel that Leadership is undervalued, while size is overvalued.

We are writing about HS Football, NOT College, nor Pro Football.

Miller disqualified himself from the the top spot by an INT...Johnson did not throw an INT in his run. How do you quantify their "Decision making"?

Date: August 04, 2016 12:00PM

The next of the next:

Anthony Pearson and Easton Turner, these two could be easily inter-changed so for the sake of argument I will rank them alphabetically, Anthony gets the #7 slot and Easton gets the #8 spot.

#7 Pearson, the guru likes his size 6-2" 190, not as big as others however bigger than most at this level. Pearson won some accolades last year at the conference and state level. it will be interesting to see if he can duplicate last years individual success, his arm strength and ability to extend the play with his feet will determine his and osbourns success this year.

#8 Turner, how much is his talent level and how much is it the smoke and mirrors of Mickey's Big Mouth system. the bulldogs will get tested early and often this year, will their defense be enough to prop this Joe Thompson junior less team up or will Turner live up to the prophecy. I think its more smoke than mirrors his mobility may extend the play and help him produce a winner.

Date: August 04, 2016 12:07PM

Rowdy Fans envy! I have to admit that I am envious of how Rowdy the student pep section fans are in NOVA vs 757. Western Branch turns out pretty well but they're inconsistent.

Anybody have any thoughts on how to build up a stronger pep section for the student body?

Date: August 04, 2016 12:14PM

Size is a defining characteristic and it is what most at the next level are looking at in these guys. that is unfortunately what places Devin Miles and Saia in the #9 and #10 holes. capable athletes for their respective programs, however unless your Doug Flutie or Kevin Allen, 5-9" just isn't getting it done.

Miles and Saia are similar in their capabilities, medium arm strength, fair decision making, feet are questionable. I do however like their ability to extend the play, Saia was a little Aaron Rodgers esque in a few of his tapes and Miles flashed of Brett favre. flip a coin that's where they fall.

Had Johnson demonstrated Better Leadership on and OFF the Field he just might have garnered that top spot. this is his year to solidify that role, his team mates as well as his coaches are still looking for him to fill Scanlons leadership Shoes. If his actions lead the way and not his words hes Golden!

Posted by: Alexandria historian ()
Date: August 04, 2016 12:19PM

(757) Wrote:
> Alexandria Historian: 20,000 fans? Wow that's
> amazing! What football stadium would hold that
> many fans in NOVA? With no college football in
> your area, I'm curious, some of the big rivalries
> in your area would be fun to watch in a big
> stadium. Additionally, part of getting an ESPN
> High Shool Game would be easier with such a
> ztadium!

The stadium was at the site of the old GW high school, which is now a junior high school. After GW HS closed in 71, the stadium was demolished. GW closed as part of the integration of Alexandria's high schools. The story was told in "Remember the Titans." It's a shame TC Williams stadium is an embarrassment, especially when compared to the old GW stadium.

After GW closed, W&L's arch rival became Yorktown which is just down the road from W&L. That's stil a very strong rivalry, and one of the oldest in Northern Va.

Back in the olden days the big football powerhouses in Northern Va were W&L, Annandale, and GW. Even Marshall for a time. Unfortunately no local high schools play on thanksgiving any longer.

Posted by: Old Town ()
Date: August 04, 2016 12:20PM

Old GW stadium in fact had a capacity of 14,800 seated and several thousand more standing. built in 1947, it hosted many pre-season professional football games, and several US Presidents attended the annual thanksgiving day Bowl Game. that's the Facts!

Posted by: QB's ()
Date: August 04, 2016 12:33PM

As good as Johnson is they still rode that defense, scanlon and that run game to the state championship.

Thomas had impressive size and arm strength. If he is truly legit he should be able to close the difference between them and SB/tusky.

Unfortunately Muskett has the worst team of them all. Defense was really bad last year. Against soco, robo and Lb he had 13 TD's, over 1000 yds passing and a few hundred yards rushing. He also has a D-I WR this year. If they can put a defense around him they could be really good.

Salisbury is a really good athlete who has some talent throwing the ball. sC is always loaded so he should have a good season. Also they have the best Wr in the northern region.

Ellis may be the most overrated of them all. Average arm strength especially for his size. He's not very physical and can get rattled very easily.

At the end of the day defense wins championships. Add in a good qb and amyone becomes beatable

Posted by: Northern Va history buff ()
Date: August 04, 2016 12:37PM

Actually in the 50s GW's stadium had a capacity of exactly 17,000. It was larger than the stadium at W-L, which was the second largest in Northern Virginia. That's why the Turkey Day games were played at G.W. and not at W-L.

The current W-L stadium is the same size, but with much less seating than in those days.

Every year the W-L students would form a miles long car caravan to the game at G.W. It was a sight to behold. Nothing today comes close.

Date: August 04, 2016 12:47PM

That's too bad that no stadiums in your area aren't that big any more. Our VABeach Sports Plex was supposed to be expanded to 14,000 seats a couple of years ago when a promising low level pro football league put a team down here. The Destroyers & their league played only 1 1/2 years so it never expanded above its current 7,000 seats. Only one side of the field has seats & fans have to sit together for both teams which is awkward.

For the South Regional Championships, there's a good chance we'd fill 14,000 seats & I think we need a bigger venue down here anyway. Hampton U. Stadium holds 12,000 & it will be interesting to see if it'll hold everyone for the 6A & 5A State Championships? If 757 represents in those games, I predict a full capacity crowd!

Posted by: footballhistorianlevel1 ()
Date: August 04, 2016 01:52PM

QB Guru: Your analysis is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much for taking the time to write this up.

Do you have any idea at this point who will likely be at QB for Lake Braddock, Chantilly, Oakton and Madison?

Posted by: Former HS and College Player ()
Date: August 04, 2016 01:55PM

Team with the highest T level wins.
(no roids)

Posted by: Conf 7 Guy ()
Date: August 04, 2016 02:28PM

No teams play on thanksgiving because the objective is to be PRACTICING on thanksgiving for a Regional Final game.

Date: August 04, 2016 04:06PM

Female player trying out for Lafayette HS in Williamsburg, VA.

http://www.ultimaterecruit.com/ultimate-recruit/gender-barrier-broken-lafayette-andie-mooradian/

Give some history of girls that have played multiple positions on 757 Teams from years past.rev
Attachments:
mooradian_andie.png

Posted by: battlefieldbobcat ()
Date: August 04, 2016 04:39PM

757() Wrote:
>
> Looks Like the 8/26 battle vs C.D. Hylton will be
> the big test, but the Cardinal District has had a
> rough time in the play-offs lately. Battlefield
> has had success in years past but it's been a
> while. Are the same coaches in place & the same
> systems? Y'all need to play tougher competition
> during the year. The Beach District has the same
> problem!

Battlefield has a second year head coach - Jared Van Acker. He replaced Battlefield's original head coach Mark Cox that was there when they opened in 2004. Cox had an 85-36 record in 11 seasons and won the state championship in 2010. Battlefield lost in the 6A north semis in Cox' last year and same thing happened last year in Van Acker's first season. Don't know how much of the coaching staff Van Acker retained.

Battlefield is led by Penn State commit Senior Brailyn Franklin and Junior LB Joshua King.

Date: August 04, 2016 05:35PM

My 757 teams still cheat and my penis is still small.

Date: August 05, 2016 01:08PM

The QB Guru has been working OT, Lake Braddock potential Qb's JR. Darcy and/or Transfer student @ QB.

Chantilly looks to be giving the reigns of the Volvo to Justin Holl.

Madison SR. Choutka or JR Cothran

Oakton Campo jr.

Lake Braddock is the only Team above that will factor into any serious Post- Season Play so the others could start Tom Brady and still be one and done!

Posted by: dixie cup dawg ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:08AM

All Westfield football players, latest chapter in the dixie cup social gatherings tonight at the house of a well known Bulldog Booster - you know where to find the secret location, just ask the same event coordinators as before (SMILE). The football program takes care of its own!

Enjoy! WINNING!!!!!!!

Posted by: bulldog booster ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:51AM

I am there, let the tradition continue

Posted by: The Real Jesus Christ ()
Date: August 06, 2016 09:23AM

Seriously I hope you guys are still in HS, if you guys are adults this into HS when you don't have a kid on the team, something is wrong.

Posted by: Vmkjc ()
Date: August 06, 2016 09:25AM

Haven't followed this areas HS football since I graduated back in 03. I am disappointed the area hasn't significantly improved the quality of football over the years. But I understand VA is not a HS football hotbed.

Date: August 06, 2016 09:34AM

The Real Jesus Christ Wrote:
> Seriously I hope you guys are still in HS, if you
> guys are adults this into HS when you don't have a
> kid on the team, something is wrong.

Why do you think I am into high school football?

I like little boys, so what I'm not embarrassed to admit it. I would toss those salads all day, the difference between me and you is I am comfortable with who I am and who's dick I suck.

Date: August 06, 2016 09:41AM

It is funny how often schools and their supporters lie about player size.

Posted by: Looking at VA top recruits. ()
Date: August 06, 2016 09:47AM

The state doesn't seem to have the talent it once did.

Posted by: frequentwatcheroffootball ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:25AM

The Real Jesus Christ Wrote:
> Seriously I hope you guys are still in HS, if you
> guys are adults this into HS when you don't have a
> kid on the team, something is wrong.

I played hs football, my kids played hs football, I have friends and their kids played hs football. What's wrong with talking about it? I guess we should all be playing Pokeman or something?

Posted by: WJdMG ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:30AM

Yeah there is NCAA and NFL. But I guess you were the dad who was into molesting his kids friends.

Posted by: frequentwatcheroffootball ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:56AM

WJdMG Wrote:
> Yeah there is NCAA and NFL. But I guess you were
> the dad who was into molesting his kids friends.

Those players are too old for me. Im into 14-18 year old boys. The one time I did molest my own boys, they were a bit too receptive, it was weird. I prefer when there is a bit of struggling.

Date: August 06, 2016 11:03AM

Just checked out the LB practice. Lamont Hill is a 5 star recruit expect him to go to a big time program. I know its early but Darcy is the best HS QB I have seen in a long time, expect a NFL future.

Posted by: Too many spics ()
Date: August 06, 2016 11:30AM

We need more niggers and less chinks and spics if we want the quality of football to improve.

Posted by: the Real George Whitfield ()
Date: August 06, 2016 11:35AM

I appreciate you doing some leg work for the Guru and Darcy is Talented however let the Real Guru give him his Props when they are Deserved...until then Jump off my Handle...LB has the Talent, However Coach P Only has one Screw up left...We can not have him revamp his offense to compete with Westfield, Feed Atkins the Ball on First Drive for a TD then drop everything in an effort to have his QB throw 4 interceptions and a 31-7 loss...Best QB or not..the Coach is on the Hot Seat Here!

Posted by: Darcy sucks ()
Date: August 06, 2016 11:46AM

Darcy sucks.... I wonder what school will offer him...

Date: August 06, 2016 11:50AM

Yeah we got dem niggers you can keep the spics up there.

Date: August 06, 2016 12:08PM

Yeah it can be difficult for blacks because this area is pretty high income, and that really doesn't go to well with being black.

Posted by: Westfield QB ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:10PM

Sounds like Westfield has a pretty solid Freshman QB this year who is getting some Varsity reps...Obviously Johnson will be the started heading into the season, but what does the backup situation look like? Anyone have info on this new kid?

Posted by: real northern region football fan ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:19PM

Hey good info on this site, some idiotic youngsters from time to time but also some good stuff. For serious posters, what is outlook for Robinson and Centreville to play with Lake Braddock, Westfield and SOCO for tops in the region this year?

Posted by: Football ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:22PM

Westfields Roster is full of Former Youth League super Star QB's yet they have no depth at QB at the High School Level.

Posted by: real Fan ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:26PM

Look for more Parity across the Region, Centreville and Robinson have the ability to beat any team any week...Westfield will not be undefeated come week 11 neither will LB and SOCO...Should be another Fun filled Season...

Posted by: 703 nig ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:27PM

Westfield QB Wrote:
> Sounds like Westfield has a pretty solid Freshman
> QB this year who is getting some Varsity
> reps...Obviously Johnson will be the started
> heading into the season, but what does the backup
> situation look like? Anyone have info on this new
> kid?

Trayvon Allen. He is a better basketball player.

Posted by: moron ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:28PM

They are Talking about Noah Kim Moron!

Posted by: Grow up and get out ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:28PM

Yeah you faggots should take this shit to Rivals. Stop molesting high school kids and you will find yourself much happier.

Posted by: Nah he is a chink. ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:30PM

moron Wrote:
> They are Talking about Noah Kim Moron!

That Asian loser?

Posted by: morons ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:31PM

moron Wrote:
> They are Talking about Noah Kim Moron!

No I was talking about Kevin Luccroy moron.

Posted by: real Deal Kevin Steele ()
Date: August 06, 2016 01:17PM

He is a stud expect him to start for FSU or Bama next year as a freshman.

Posted by: real deal ()
Date: August 06, 2016 02:06PM

Kevin Steeles fantasy Football game is Strong...

Posted by: reality cheque ()
Date: August 06, 2016 02:11PM

Agree with above poster - think there will a lot of parity this year - Westfield, SOCO, L Braddock, Centreville, Robinson, maybe West Springfield will all be in there fighting. Battlefield will be good too.

Posted by: KcnJk ()
Date: August 06, 2016 02:43PM

Look out for Mike Jones III at Battlefield. Best player in the country.

Posted by: Observation ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:08PM

Look out for Mike Jones III at Battlefield. Best player in the country.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who?

Posted by: N7Fvn ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:41PM

Craig David is a beast lineman.

Posted by: Bdoggy3 ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:45PM

There are many youth league qb "stars"who never play in HS. Youth league qb's usually play the position because Dad is coach. some of Westfield's better QB's never played the position until they got to the HS level, another example of good coaching.

Posted by: these boys are hot ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:46PM

He is the QB of the Future.
Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg

Posted by: Sicknastylaxbro ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:47PM

KcnJk Wrote:
> Look out for Mike Jones III at Battlefield. Best
> player in the country.

Not as good as Damari Jackson from Stone Bridge

Posted by: 9w3Ky ()
Date: August 06, 2016 03:53PM

Yeah looking at recent All met teams Northern VA is a disappointment.

Posted by: C'mon man ()
Date: August 06, 2016 05:37PM

Yeah looking at recent All met teams Northern VA is a disappointment.

Based off of what? The lack of NOVA players in the All-Met selection. That's nothing new, the Washington Post LOVES Maryland and D.C. showing little love to the VA schools. Been like that for quite awhile though, nothing new. Add to the equation that a good number of these kids play at private schools which recruit them for their talent. But just look at Virginia Preps and see how many kids from NOVA have been getting recruited over the past few years. As one of the coaches for a D1 local program that finished in the top 25 last year said, "NOVA is one of the best kept secrets for high school football talent".

Posted by: WND3J ()
Date: August 06, 2016 06:14PM

getting nasty
Attachments:
william moreno sterling virginia washington post lawsuit moreno family.jpg

Posted by: Quick Question? ()
Date: August 07, 2016 05:03AM

703 nig Wrote:
> Westfield QB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like Westfield has a pretty solid
> Freshman
> > QB this year who is getting some Varsity
> > reps...Obviously Johnson will be the started
> > heading into the season, but what does the
> backup
> > situation look like? Anyone have info on this
> new
> > kid?
>
>
> Trayvon Allen. He is a better basketball player.

When was the last time a freshman at Westfield played varsity football or basketball in the regular season? Do they not believe in letting them play up

Posted by: Bulldog Booster ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:31AM

When was the last time a freshman at Westfield played varsity football or basketball in the regular season? Do they not believe in letting them play up

Not sure about basketball but the answer to football is never. Eddie Royal, Evan Royster, Glennon brothers who are NFL alumni, and anyone else who's come through that program play freshman as a freshman.

They might pull a few up for the post season to gain some experience for the future, also to run scout squad. These are usually the kids that will wind up playing as sophomores on varsity which also is a rarity but has become a little more frequent over the past few years.

They have a few freshman that mix in with the jv/varsity practice in pre-season only to get experience against better competition. Think it's also done to those kids that feel they're good enough to play varsity as a freshman. The coaches usually let them get bounced around by some of the better players to make these kids realize they're not quite ready to compete with the big boys.

Date: August 07, 2016 07:44AM

I am the best and coolest booster there is. It gives me pride having an almost sexual power over these kids.

Date: August 07, 2016 07:45AM

also be sure to check out Rolando Santana, that dude is a beast.

Posted by: Anything you say slick ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:49AM

C'mon man Wrote:
> Yeah looking at recent All met teams Northern VA
> is a disappointment.
>
> __________________________________________________
> _____________________
>
> Based off of what? The lack of NOVA players in the
> All-Met selection. That's nothing new, the
> Washington Post LOVES Maryland and D.C. showing
> little love to the VA schools. Been like that for
> quite awhile though, nothing new. Add to the
> equation that a good number of these kids play at
> private schools which recruit them for their
> talent. But just look at Virginia Preps and see
> how many kids from NOVA have been getting
> recruited over the past few years. As one of the
> coaches for a D1 local program that finished in
> the top 25 last year said, "NOVA is one of the
> best kept secrets for high school football
> talent".

Damn your crazy. But what can you expect from a grown man obsessed with a bunch of high school boys, or (hopefully) just a high school kid who overrates his peers.

Posted by: 777 fre ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:58AM

Trayvon Allen? Isn't that the nigger who attacked George Zimmerman and then got his nigger ass shot?

Date: August 07, 2016 08:13AM

C'mon man Wrote:
> Yeah looking at recent All met teams Northern VA
> is a disappointment.
>
> _____________________
>
> Based off of what? The lack of NOVA players in the
> All-Met selection. That's nothing new, the
> Washington Post LOVES Maryland and D.C. showing
> little love to the VA schools. Been like that for
> quite awhile though, nothing new. Add to the
> equation that a good number of these kids play at
> private schools which recruit them for their
> talent. But just look at Virginia Preps and see
> how many kids from NOVA have been getting
> recruited over the past few years. As one of the
> coaches for a D1 local program that finished in
> the top 25 last year said, "NOVA is one of the
> best kept secrets for high school football
> talent".

Just shut up faggot.

Posted by: Trayvon Allen, Not Martin ()
Date: August 07, 2016 08:15AM

777 fre Wrote:
> Trayvon Allen? Isn't that the nigger who attacked
> George Zimmerman and then got his nigger ass shot?

Nah son thats Trayvon Martin. I'm sure he could have returned kicks or been a nickle if he didn't get killed for being a nigger.

Date: August 07, 2016 10:02AM

Rumor has it one of our players was just arrested by the FBI. Not sure what charges are, it must be immigration or tax related, I don't see the Feds getting involved over some minor drug crap.

Date: August 07, 2016 10:12AM

As more information comes in this gets sketchier.

Posted by: 4UP4P ()
Date: August 07, 2016 10:43AM

Bulldog Booster Wrote:
> Rumor has it one of our players was just arrested
> by the FBI. Not sure what charges are, it must be
> immigration or tax related, I don't see the Feds
> getting involved over some minor drug crap.

One of the bulldog players Saadiq Hinton was arrested early Sunday morning for attempting to provide material support to ISIS. More information to follow.

Posted by: Close enough ()
Date: August 07, 2016 12:19PM

Well you also have Rehman Johnson who sells weed.

Posted by: Westfield is a Hellhole ()
Date: August 07, 2016 12:49PM

The veneer of a "good" program is falling off and we are now seeing what Westfield is all about!

Posted by: surprised at all this ()
Date: August 07, 2016 12:58PM

Wow I thought Westfield was an alright place, after reading this site clear now it is not what it is cracked up to be.

Posted by: forummoderater ()
Date: August 07, 2016 01:36PM

Last 6 posts from same IP address. What idiot lingers around for hours hoping to draw a response? Child. Not adult.

Posted by: sorry you are wrong ()
Date: August 07, 2016 01:42PM

I am "surprised at all this" - I posted once. Who are you?

Posted by: Close Enough ()
Date: August 07, 2016 01:42PM

I posted once as well.

Posted by: Federal police ()
Date: August 07, 2016 03:08PM

If Saadiq Hinton was aiding Isis it was the most productive thing he has Done because he sure as hell hasn't done anything on the Football Field won't be missed so long

Posted by: Check ()
Date: August 07, 2016 05:50PM

Bulldog Booster Wrote:
> When was the last time a freshman at Westfield
> played varsity football or basketball in the
> regular season? Do they not believe in letting
> them play up
>
> ______________________
>
> Not sure about basketball but the answer to
> football is never. Eddie Royal, Evan Royster,
> Glennon brothers who are NFL alumni, and anyone
> else who's come through that program play freshman
> as a freshman.
>
> They might pull a few up for the post season to
> gain some experience for the future, also to run
> scout squad. These are usually the kids that will
> wind up playing as sophomores on varsity which
> also is a rarity but has become a little more
> frequent over the past few years.
>
> They have a few freshman that mix in with the
> jv/varsity practice in pre-season only to get
> experience against better competition. Think it's
> also done to those kids that feel they're good
> enough to play varsity as a freshman. The coaches
> usually let them get bounced around by some of the
> better players to make these kids realize they're
> not quite ready to compete with the big boys.

Royal, Glennon (Sean), and Royster never played Freshman football. They were on Varsity from day one.

Posted by: YJknc ()
Date: August 07, 2016 06:02PM

forummoderater Wrote:
> Last 6 posts from same IP address. What idiot
> lingers around for hours hoping to draw a
> response? Child. Not adult.

Uh I know that isn't true... Can you please provide some type of proof to these claims?

Date: August 07, 2016 06:09PM

Check Wrote:
> Bulldog Booster Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When was the last time a freshman at Westfield
> > played varsity football or basketball in the
> > regular season? Do they not believe in letting
> > them play up
> >
> >
>
> > ______________________
> >
> > Not sure about basketball but the answer to
> > football is never. Eddie Royal, Evan Royster,
> > Glennon brothers who are NFL alumni, and anyone
> > else who's come through that program play
> freshman
> > as a freshman.
> >
> > They might pull a few up for the post season to
> > gain some experience for the future, also to
> run
> > scout squad. These are usually the kids that
> will
> > wind up playing as sophomores on varsity which
> > also is a rarity but has become a little more
> > frequent over the past few years.
> >
> > They have a few freshman that mix in with the
> > jv/varsity practice in pre-season only to get
> > experience against better competition. Think
> it's
> > also done to those kids that feel they're good
> > enough to play varsity as a freshman. The
> coaches
> > usually let them get bounced around by some of
> the
> > better players to make these kids realize
> they're
> > not quite ready to compete with the big boys.
>
> Royal, Glennon (Sean), and Royster never played
> Freshman football. They were on Varsity from day
> one.

No they weren't, don't question me on anything about Westfield football.

Posted by: Fairfax Fuckboy ()
Date: August 07, 2016 06:14PM

KcnJk Wrote:
> Look out for Mike Jones III at Battlefield. Best
> player in the country.

Yeah that brother is NASTY

Date: August 07, 2016 06:25PM

Westfield

Winning!!!!

WINNING!!!!

even if we have to cheat

Date: August 07, 2016 06:54PM

It's not even about giving large amounts of money to the athletic department anymore, its about pandering and greasing the kids. They really work their ass off and play hard when you buy them alcohol.

You may think I am a loser for being 35 and drinking with a bunch of 16-18 year olds, but it certainly has its perks.

Posted by: Agree baby ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:23PM

Westfield knows how to grease a few things, oh yeah

Posted by: Beast nigga fucknasty ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:53PM

There is also Matt Mclendon who was offered by FSU, Bama, Tenn and UGA last week. He will tear up the Northern region.

Posted by: serious question for you guys ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:55PM

Will football concessions be subject to the proposed meals tax? If so, that's probably good enough reason right there to vote against it!

Posted by: Westfield alum ()
Date: August 07, 2016 07:56PM

Westfield has had two players play varsity as freshman if I remember correctly, Evan Royster who was a freshman on the 2003 state championship team, and Louis corum who started at middle linebacker and fullback as a freshman. Eddie Royal transferred to Westfield from pvi after his freshman year so he never had a chance to play varsity as a freshman as a bulldog.

Posted by: Biscuit Bulldog ()
Date: August 07, 2016 10:09PM

our quarterback is hot!!!
Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg

Posted by: hadenoughimout ()
Date: August 08, 2016 09:54AM

Well, folks; it's been a nice run - been posting on FFXU high school football threads since 2011 under a number of pseudonyms. Been willing to look past a ton of shit and sift through for the intelligent comments/news.

Unfortunately, things have taken a plunge the last few months.

So I am officially abandoning FFXU. This will of course further reduce the quality of the already sketchy postings. I can put up with any amount of verbal bullshit – I can ignore or play around with that. But I am not going to log on every day and look at freaking naked pics. That’s just too much to stomach.

Good luck all and see you Friday nights.

Posted by: Pedophile needs to go ()
Date: August 08, 2016 09:59AM

hadenoughimout Wrote:
> Well, folks; it's been a nice run - been posting
> on FFXU high school football threads since 2011
> under a number of pseudonyms. Been willing to
> look past a ton of shit and sift through for the
> intelligent comments/news.
>
> Unfortunately, things have taken a plunge the last
> few months.
>
> So I am officially abandoning FFXU. This will of
> course further reduce the quality of the already
> sketchy postings. I can put up with any amount of
> verbal bullshit – I can ignore or play around
> with that. But I am not going to log on every day
> and look at freaking naked pics. That’s just
> too much to stomach.
>
> Good luck all and see you Friday nights.

Thank go. Get the Fuck out and try your best not to molest any HS kids this falls big Willie.

Posted by: whatz the matter ()
Date: August 08, 2016 08:16PM

Come on people, back to HS football please

Posted by: Westfield ()
Date: August 08, 2016 11:00PM

Westfield will go undefeated this year and return once again to the state championship .... Discussion closed.

Posted by: Bulldog Booster' ()
Date: August 08, 2016 11:03PM

No matter what rules we break.

WINNING!!!!!!!

Posted by: eEmKv ()
Date: August 09, 2016 01:22AM

whatz the matter Wrote:
> Come on people, back to HS football please

No why don't you leave pedophile.

Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 28

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.